• 60 results
TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheGodKiller3

Adult Franklin Richards(as he appeared in Fantastic Four # 604)

VS

3 powerful skyfathers : Odin , his daddy Bor and Zeus(all in their most recent incarnations)

Battle takes place in space . Collateral damage on multi-galactic to universal scale is allowed .Do the gods teach the mortal mutant a lesson , or do they themselves learn a lesson in humility ?

Sydneytuah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sydneytuah

Frank Got this 
but it won't be easy at all 

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@Sydneytuah said:

Frank Got this but it won't be easy at all

Why won't it be easy ?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

Technically, the most recent incarnation of Zeus solos since he was a sock puppet for the Chaos King.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@CitizenBane said:

Technically, the most recent incarnation of Zeus solos since he was a sock puppet for the Chaos King.

The most recent incarnation of Zeus was probably the one who did that little workout with the Hulk . And please don't ever mention anything from that horrible storyline ever again.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Deranged Midget

@CitizenBane: But he was significantly amped. I say Franklin takes this. It took Odin with the destroyer armour and the souls of Asgard to stand up to the Celestials and he still went down. Franklin took 3 of them down and made Galactus his herald.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@Deranged Midget said:

@CitizenBane: But he was significantly amped. I say Franklin takes this. It took Odin with the destroyer armour and the souls of Asgard to stand up to the Celestials and he still went down. Franklin took 3 of them down and made Galactus his herald.

Not to mention that Odin was forced to almost use the Destroyer again in his most recent showdown with a hungry Galactus .

Also I think most of you guys are taking that Galactus as a herald thing a bit too literally . It was in all probability a metaphorical analogy to showcase the scale of Franklin's power . Plus Franklin only took down 2 Celestials on his own . The 2nd one was taken out by the Big G .

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Franklin Richards.
TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@TheGodKiller3: Sure.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

The most recent incarnation of Zeus was probably the one who did that little workout with the Hulk . And please don't ever mention anything from that horrible storyline ever again.

I think that was before Chaos War.

@Deranged Midget said:

That's exactly the point, he was significantly amped because he was Mikaboshi's sock puppet.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

It happened after .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

It happened after .

Cool. I didn't even know Zeus had returned to life.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

It happened after .

Herc restored him to life .

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

It happened after .

No Caption Provided

"HULK : Ha! The Chaos King destroyed you Zeus ! If we Hulks hadn't helped smash him , you'd still be chained in hell . You owe us ."

Need any more proof ?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

@TheGodKiller3: No need, I was willing to take your word for it. I just didn't know if Zeus had come back since others like Ares and Bast haven't been since.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3: No need, I was willing to take your word for it. I just didn't know if Zeus had come back since others like Ares and Bast haven't been since.

Since the most recent incarnation of Zeus has been clarified , I think we can come back on topic now . I'll give Franklin a 9/10 victory . What about you ?

Btw , did you see KMC forums after that issue of Hulk vs Zeus was released . The rage of Hulk fanboys eclipsed even that of their favorite character .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

@TheGodKiller3: Franklin, definitely.

And I don't see what all the outrage was about, any other outcome would have been rubbish.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheGodKiller3

I am beginning to wonder , have I created a spite thread ?

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin. To put it simply, taking down 1 Celestial (And he took down 2, plus a 3rd with his Herald) is more than Odin, Zeus or Bor has ever done.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bo88gdan

Franklin Richards

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deranged Midget

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Deranged Midget said:

That's exactly the point, he was significantly amped because he was Mikaboshi's sock puppet.

But the most current Zeus was the one that beat Hulk within an inch of his life. This Zeus, losing the upgrade he had from the Chaos King.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@Deranged Midget said:

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Deranged Midget said:

But the most current Zeus was the one that beat Hulk within an inch of his life. This Zeus, losing the upgrade he had from the Chaos King.

I already clarified that for him .

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deranged Midget

@TheGodKiller3: Ah ok, my bad.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#26  Edited By Strider1992

Franklin

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By whacknasty

@TheGodKiller3: Has Bor ever had to face a Celestial? I was thinking he is more powerful than Odin (from his fight with Thor using the Odinforce), so perhaps he would have better showings if he had to face one, and in turn would make the team perform a bit better?

But for now I'd have to say Franklin as well. Would be a great fight to see fleshed out though.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@whacknasty said:

@TheGodKiller3: Has Bor ever had to face a Celestial? I was thinking he is more powerful than Odin (from his fight with Thor using the Odinforce), so perhaps he would have better showings if he had to face one, and in turn would make the team perform a bit better?

But for now I'd have to say Franklin as well. Would be a great fight to see fleshed out though.

No, Bor never faced a Celestial(at least on-panel) . And I don't think that Bor is more powerful , since Loki was able to trap him , using his own(Loki's) magic . Plus he also tricked Bor into thinking that Thor was some sort of demon .

I don't know about being fleshed out though . Although current on-panel evidence puts Franklin well ahead of skyfathers in terms of power ,Thor fans will be outraged if such a fight was drawn out .

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

Franklin Richards

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By butcher_pete

@TheGodKiller3: Yes, this match is spite.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bigcimmerian

Franklin wins 6/10, Odin and Zeus will be hard to beat

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@BigCimmerian said:

Harder than a Celestial ?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#33  Edited By dernman  Online

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Since that fight Zeus had lost and gained his powers back in the Herc comic.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@Dernman said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Deranged Midget said:

How is that relevant to this battle ?

Unless and until you're saying that he received some significant upgrade like the one in Chaos War ?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dernman  Online

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@Dernman said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Unless and until you're saying that he received some significant upgrade like the one in Chaos War ?

I was just commenting about the most recent version. I forget how he got his powers back but I remember wondering if he was as powerful as he was before.

I remember thinking that he couldn't be. I wish I remembered why.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By bigcimmerian

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Depends, my opinion is Odin=average celestial

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@BigCimmerian said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Depends, my opinion is Odin=average celestial

Well , Odin lost to a hungry Galactus , while an average Celestial lost to a well-fed Galactus . And then there is Thor #300...........

Actually this is the very reason I made this battle , because due to Galactus' showings in Mighty Thor # 5 and in Fantastic Four # 603, a number of people have come to the conclusion that Odin>=average Celestial. This makes for an interesting debate , and you're the first person who has raised this point .

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Dernman said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@Dernman said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I was just commenting about the most recent version. I forget how he got his powers back but I remember wondering if he was as powerful as he was before.

I remember thinking that he couldn't be. I wish I remembered why.

Hmm, haven't been really following the Herc series as much as I should be. Still think it makes no difference unless Zeus is at his Chaos War levels.

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Franklin is beyond those 3.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheGodKiller3

I think Galactus is a perfect tool for comparing Odin and an average Celestial's power levels . In Mighty Thor # 1 , the Big G was shown drooling with hunger , but it was never clarified whether he ate a planet or not in preparation for his battle with the Asgardians . Since he was coming to Earth to devour the Seed anyways , I am inclined to think that he was on an empty belly when he fought Odin . Thus , Odin was unable to hold his own against a (in all likelihood) hungry Galactus , and had to summon the Destroyer, just like the Celestials . I am inclined to think that Odin+Destroyer is close in power to Odin+Destroyer+Asgardians(all of them minus Thor) , as Odin is already mush stronger than all of Asgard put together .

With Celestials on the other hand , it was specifically mentioned that Galactus had devoured 4 worlds in preparation for the coming battle against the Mad Space gods . He was strong enough to solo 1 Celestial on his own , before being ganged upon by the others .

Based upon both these feats , I give the average Celestial a considerable edge .

Therefore , average Celestial > Odin , and ,high end Celestial(like Tiamut,Arishem and Exitar) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odin .

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By czarny_samael666

Franklin pretty easily. 

Odin is galaxy level. Zeus is at best equal to Odin and Bor was defeated by OF Thor, who < King Thor <<<<<< Odin. 

On the other hand, Franklin destroyed a Mad God-Celestial (where 3 of them combined were able to take out Galactus) what also Galactus have done, but it wasn't easy for him.  
IMO Franklin is much more powerfull than Galactus, but I can say for sure that he is at least as powerfull as The Big G.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pooty

@czarny_samael666 said:

Franklin pretty easily. Odin is galaxy level. Zeus is at best equal to Odin and Bor was defeated by OF Thor, who < King Thor <<<<<< Odin. On the other hand, Franklin destroyed a Mad God-Celestial (where 3 of them combined were able to take out Galactus) what also Galactus have done, but it wasn't easy for him. IMO Franklin is much more powerfull than Galactus, but I can say for sure that he is at least as powerfull as The Big G.

QFT. and thanks for clearing up that matter with "Warriors Madness Thor".

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666
@pooty said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Franklin pretty easily. Odin is galaxy level. Zeus is at best equal to Odin and Bor was defeated by OF Thor, who < King Thor <<<<<< Odin. On the other hand, Franklin destroyed a Mad God-Celestial (where 3 of them combined were able to take out Galactus) what also Galactus have done, but it wasn't easy for him. IMO Franklin is much more powerfull than Galactus, but I can say for sure that he is at least as powerfull as The Big G.

QFT. and thanks for clearing up that matter with "Warriors Madness Thor".

Thx, but don't just use my word for that. We are all humans and it would be better to find that comic to clear this up for the end. I simply don't see a way in which Odin in first place is talking that he cured Thor and reason to then say that no one can be cured from WM.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jeanroygrant

Adult Franklin Richards

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don`t see how anyone can pin a certain power level on galactus.It looks to me like Hickman wants an adult Franklin Richards to be as to be around the same power level,as a 4 planet fed galactus.(they did about the same level of damage to the 4 celestials at this level.Now a 9 or 10 planet fed Galactus probably could have took out the 4th host without much effort,on the other hand a Galactus that is near starving would have a problem defeating the fantastic four.That is why Kirby and lee are so far ahead of their time.They invented a being that could fight gods,and earth`s superheros at the same time.while Eternity can fight 2 or 3 villains,but then what do we do with him?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

frankie ftw

Avatar image for justanotheromnipotentguy12
Justanotheromnipotentguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By New_World_Order

Adult Franklin Richards is too powerful for them.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dondave

Franklin