Adult Cloverfield monster vs MCU Surtur

Tyrannoraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tyrannoraptor

I’ve doubted that the Cloverfield monster as an adult is 2km huge so what happens here?

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Surtur because Cloverfield monster ( also like Surtur ) do not have enough feats, Surtur looks bigger ( 4 km i remember ) and Surtur simply stabs with sword

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25

Going with Surtur because Cloverfield monster ( also like Surtur ) do not have enough feats, Surtur looks bigger ( 4 km i remember ) and Surtur simply stabs with sword

Isn´t the Cloverfield monster at least 100km large?? In the final scene he came over the earth atmosphäre which should be at least 100km.

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur throws a mountain on the creature or uses his enormous strength to throw it into space, he can cut it in half because he is bigger than the monster at his full size and his sword probably weighs hundreds of times more than the adult monster. He could probably disintegrate it with AoE attacks that were melting Entire buildings and was able to destroy Odin's vault also. He wins 9/10.

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: It was above clouds it was nowhere near the atmosphere it is probably 3 kilometers at best.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@tyki_mikk25: Cloud level can be as low as 360 meters.

It also has no feats. Surtur steps on it.