Admirals vs One Piece's Strongest

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
#1 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

Since my last admirals vs one piece characters was said as a stomp in admirals favor. I hope this works better.

Sengoku, Akainu, Akoiji, Kizaru, Fujitora, Smoker and Garp.

Vs

Katakuri , Mihawk , Whitebeard, Rayleigh, Jinbei, Blackbeard (No WB power) , and Magellan.

The battle takes place at new marine ford.

Win by death.

#2 Posted by GoldenGuardian (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor smoker :)

#3 Posted by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

>Jinbe, Magellan and Smoker being here

L M A O

#4 Posted by IceHeart_30 (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

Admirals

#5 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

Admirals stop again the only people who are storng enough to fight an admiral are WB silvers and black beard and of course mihawk the rest are fodder

WB beats Akainu but is to weak after to be a factor

Kizaru bltzes all the no admiral level fighter

Aokiji and smoker beat Raylegh

Sengoku and garp beat blackbeard

kIZARU AND THE OTHERS TAG TEAM AND STOMP TIRED WB and Mihawk

#6 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

Magellan has one of the most op devil fruits in the series the only way to hurt him is haki or mr.3's clay out of all things...

Even hitting him armnament haki exposes you to his poison haki armor or not its still your skin. So it would have to be a one hit ko to truly stop magellan and even then the person who does it will be poisoned.

Jinbei was able to hurt and damage big mom, honestly he was the only person who did any damage to big mom through all of WCI . Jinbei also knows haki and is an expert fishman karate user with access to water all around them.

Smokers there because it said his fruit rivaled aces, and smoker is actually pretty strong and skilled and hes cool, and i feel he'll be a future admiral.

I just dont see jinbei and magellan getting stomped like you guys said.

And before you guys say, akoiji can just freeze magellan . his posion was casually melting stone and metal.

#7 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2627 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by utkanflash (2427 posts) - - Show Bio

Sengoku , Garp , Smoker and WB , Rayleigh cancel out with each other then we have

Akainu, Akoiji, Kizaru, Fujitora Vs Magellan, Jinbei, War Lord Blackbeard, Mihawk, Katakuri

Jinbei is the weaklink and AKainu is the strongest among these (with Mihawk imo)..

Probably Admirals win. But it also could go to either way... Magellan is the wild card.. It kinda depends on his haki level.

#9 Posted by SocaJunkie (9621 posts) - - Show Bio

Admirals. Smoker, Jinbei, Magellan and Katakuri shouldn’t be here.

#10 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebeard does what he would have done if Ace and his sons weren't at the marineford war and sink the island instantly.

#11 Edited by SocaJunkie (9621 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: Even assuming he’d be willing to do that, killing himself in the process: Kizaru can fly and Fujitora can float on rubble, Kuzan would also freeze the sea he comes into contact with.

#12 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19559 posts) - - Show Bio

L M A O

Magellan stomped Blackbeard who later that day fought Whitebeard and was hyped to be one of the strongest characters in OP.

#13 Edited by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:
@decaf_wizard said:

L M A O

Magellan stomped Blackbeard who later that day fought Whitebeard and was hyped to be one of the strongest characters in OP.

Blackbeard "lost" that fight because of his own arrogance to underestimate Magellan and admitted to such. Blackbeard jobbed.

It was highly implied that Shillew was in some way comparable to Magellan, who is logically Blackbeard's inferior

I seriously hope you aren't trying to imply that Magellan is Whitebeard level or even close to it

#14 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19559 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard:

It was highly implied that Shillew was at least comparable to Magellan

Was it? I thought he was afraid of Magellan.

#15 Edited by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@decaf_wizard:

It was highly implied that Shillew was at least comparable to Magellan

Was it? I thought he was afraid of Magellan.

No he was wary of Magellan, thats a difference. Ivankov even claimed that had Impel Down still been under the protection of both Shiliew and Magellan, Luffy would never have had a hope of survival in Impel Down.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
#16 Posted by Back_stabbath95 (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: how did Blackbeard job around? Him and his crew approached Magellan and Magellan literally one shot them with a hydra saying he didn’t have time. Iirc the only reason they even left impel down was because Shiryu had the antidote.

#17 Edited by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@back_stabbath95 said:

@decaf_wizard: how did Blackbeard job around? Him and his crew approached Magellan and Magellan literally one shot them with a hydra saying he didn’t have time. Iirc the only reason they even left impel down was because Shiryu had the antidote.

He literally said he was being careless, and he didn't even know what Magellan was capable of. If the fight got into melee, what likely would've happened is that Blackbeard would've nullified Magellan's devil fruit, black holed his poison safely away, and pummeled him, seeing as he has no physical combat feats on Teach's level.

In fact sometime after the Strawhats escaped, Magellan was utterly thrashed by the Blackbeard Pirates when they too escaped, to the point of being knocked into unconsciousness for days, suggesting he could not replicate that feat

Again, I think it is the case that Magellan's fruit allows him to punch above his weight class because of its poison nature. That factor will be nigh useless against Admirals here and Blackbeard won't make the same mistake twice.

#18 Posted by Back_stabbath95 (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: I have no doubt Magellan can be bodied as seen vs Luffy that he is fully affected by physical attacks I was more curious because Blackbeard approached Magellan WITH Shiryu. Being careless in his approach seems absolutely foolish to me considering he was the warden watching over countless threats with various abilities and with someone who knows what he is all about. I don’t buy that the crew went to face someone they know nothing about.

#19 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2627 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by juiceboks (25156 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward, Mihawk and Rayleigh are the only ones that can contend with the Admirals.

Magellan is physically on Pre-timeskip Luffy's level..which means he gets oneshotted by the shockwave of the admirals fighting.

Katakuri is at best comparable to Gear 4 Luffy..which means he gets beaten by any of team 1 especially Kuzan.

Jinbei has done nothing to suggest he can be anything more than an annoyance, and was stalemated by Ace and Gear 2 Luffy which ensures him as fodder.

Blackbeard with his DF lacks the damage output to contend with any of team 1 besides Smoker.

#21 Edited by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@back_stabbath95 said:

@decaf_wizard: I have no doubt Magellan can be bodied as seen vs Luffy that he is fully affected by physical attacks I was more curious because Blackbeard approached Magellan WITH Shiryu. Being careless in his approach seems absolutely foolish to me considering he was the warden watching over countless threats with various abilities and with someone who knows what he is all about. I don’t buy that the crew went to face someone they know nothing about.

Shiryu showed up later and basically called him a dumbass for underestimating Magellan and the BB crew admitted they would've died from the poison if he didn't show up. He didn't team with them until after they encountered Magellan the first time

#22 Edited by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

Blackbeard with his DF lacks the damage output to contend with any of team 1 besides Smoker.

I....kind of doubt that, even if feats imply he doesn't, the guy reeks of somebody that for a long time hid his powerlevel. Flat out murdering a WB Divison Commander, shrugging off blows from Sengoku, surviving a full beatdown from Whitebeard and still being able to fight, wounding Shanks, taking on an injured Whitebeard physically (who while the same level of injured was slapping around Akainu). He isn't to be taken lightly even before getting Whitebeard's fruit

At the very least, his devil fruit is extremely useful, especially against Logia

#23 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: The teams are working together, so the annoyances and non factors as you say can defiantly be used when the likes of whitebeard, katakuri and rayleigh are there on the frontlines, Magellan spamming posion up the ass , and blackbeard nullifying anything flying at them and jinbei for suprise fishman karate/haki attacks.

Also jinbei vs luffy was not even a fight. It was just a punch here and a punch there and Jinbei was just trying to stop him to tell him something.tbe favt jinbei was the only person in WCI to actually damage big mom shpuldnt be overlooked. Jinbei isnt fodder. I have to mad disagree with you.

#24 Posted by juiceboks (25156 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard:

Flat out murdering a WB Divison Commander

It was implied to be an assassination off panel and obviously Thatch is featless. He could have been weaker than Ace for all we know.

shrugging off blows from Sengoku

It was one blow and I'd hardly call this shrugging it off. That punch seemed more like a warning shot akin to Garp punching Marco, especially since Teach's crew withstood it as well.

surviving a full beatdown from Whitebeard and still being able to fight

Edward was essentially a walking corpse at that point and the quake Teach took didn't seem all that powerful. Regardless, these two feats just showcase his durability and pain tolerance which is solid but not enough to be a huge threat to Admirals that are actually trying to kill him.

wounding Shanks

By currently unknown means, and Shanks' base piercing durability hasn't been shown to be that great considering how he lost his arm.

taking on an injured Whitebeard physically (who while the same level of injured was slapping around Akainu

No, at that point he had sustained fatal injuries from Akainu and the marines and yet Edward had Teach begging for mercy before he even fired off a Quake.

No Caption Provided

Teach was clearly outmatched even when Whitebeard had both feet in death's door. That's not good enough to fight Akainu who took a point blank Quake from behind better than Blackbeard did.

He isn't to be taken lightly even before getting Whitebeard's fruit

He hasn't really done anything that would suggest Garp couldn't oneshot him if he wanted to, especially since his DF means he takes more damage from attacks. If Ace could pierce his torso than Akainu and Kizaru should be able to melt his face off and turn him into swiss cheese respectively. That's not even getting into his combat speed, which isn't anything special to these guys.

#25 Edited by juiceboks (25156 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkroseironavenger said:

@juiceboks: The teams are working together, so the annoyances and non factors as you say can defiantly be used when the likes of whitebeard, katakuri and rayleigh are there on the frontlines, Magellan spamming posion up the ass , and blackbeard nullifying anything flying at them and jinbei for suprise fishman karate/haki attacks.

Also jinbei vs luffy was not even a fight. It was just a punch here and a punch there and Jinbei was just trying to stop him to tell him something.tbe favt jinbei was the only person in WCI to actually damage big mom shpuldnt be overlooked. Jinbei isnt fodder. I have to mad disagree with you.

Those three can't defend against these 6, hell I'd argue Sengoku and Garp are enough to keep them occupied if not outright beat them. Magellan's poison range is laughable compared to Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji and Fujitora and he can't tank any of their attacks in addition to being much, much slower. Teach nullifying one Quake at point blank range doesn't mean he can nullify Fuji just crushing him or Kizaru blitzing him or even Kuzan flash-freezing him from all sides. At best he can protect himself from some of their attacks but he can't do anything to massive AoE or just straight up physical strikes that the likes of Garp and Sengoku can dish out.

Technically Luffy didn't want to fight him either, and it was Jinbei that threw the first punch. If he could have incapped Luffy at any point in the fight then why didn't he? They took each others punch with the same reaction, clearly they were on a similar level of power else it would have been much easier for Jinbei. Jinbei attacked Big Mom while she was skinny and weakened, and all he did was push her off the ship with no signs of injury. She didn't cough up blood or anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
#26 Posted by deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

@back_stabbath95 said:

He literally said he was being careless, and he didn't even know what Magellan was capable of. If the fight got into melee, what likely would've happened is that Blackbeard would've nullified Magellan's devil fruit, black holed his poison safely away, and pummeled him, seeing as he has no physical combat feats on Teach's level.

In fact sometime after the Strawhats escaped, Magellan was utterly thrashed by the Blackbeard Pirates when they too escaped, to the point of being knocked into unconsciousness for days, suggesting he could not replicate that feat

Again, I think it is the case that Magellan's fruit allows him to punch above his weight class because of its poison nature. That factor will be nigh useless against Admirals here and Blackbeard won't make the same mistake twice.

-.- That's soo revisionist.

Magellan beat Blackbeards entire crew. Fullstop. You can literally put an argument for every other scenario in one piece if we go by your logic

#27 Posted by KingZod (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Admirals. Team 2 have one too many non-factors

#28 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Admirals

#29 Posted by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard said:
@back_stabbath95 said:

Magellan beat Blackbeards entire crew. Fullstop. You can literally put an argument for every other scenario in one piece if we go by your logic

And then got his ass completely ravished by them in the second encounter. Try harder to wank

#30 Posted by GateOfBabylon (5241 posts) - - Show Bio

@soaringturkeys said:

And then got his ass completely ravished by them in the second encounter. Try harder to wank

Blackbeard's crew only beat Magellan after he recruited a bunch of pirates from the 6th Level, including Shiryuu (whom I believed was implied to be Magellan's equal). BB on his own is really nothing before gaining Whitebeard's powers. His best feat is beating Ace in a close fight.

#31 Posted by Omega_kai (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

People are really underestimating Blackbeard, he’s definitely strong enough to fight an admiral.

#32 Edited by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@gateofbabylon said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@soaringturkeys said:

Blackbeard's crew only beat Magellan after he recruited a bunch of pirates from the 6th Level, including Shiryuu (whom I believed was implied to be Magellan's equal). BB on his own is really nothing before gaining Whitebeard's powers. His best feat is beating Ace in a close fight.

@socajunkie come laugh at the BB lowballing in this thread with me

Anyways, the idea that anybody on Teach's crew could be stronger than him IMO is laughable, even pre WB fruit. One just doesn't pick up a devil fruit and suddenly be able to use it to clash with the Fleet Admiral. The prisoners from the 6th level are featless and Shiruyuu is around Magellan's level but also mostly featless. Besides the point in bringing that up is that he wouldn't be able to replicate his oneshot feat.

His best feats are his feats from the Summit War. Lol. If you ask me, the fight with Ace was rather one sided.

#33 Edited by SocaJunkie (9621 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: I pretty much agree with what Juiceboks said in regards to Teach and I’ll add that at this point in time he was mid tier Commander level before acquiring the Gura Gura.

Is there anything specific you want my input on?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd
#34 Posted by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle is admirals vs mihawk, white beard, Rayleigh, they stomp

Mihawk was stated to equal red hair shanks who did the impossible and countered white beard polearm amplified with his power and not to mention Mihawk attacks that were into WB in marinford

Rayleigh managed to outdo Kizaru that moves at lightspeed and nukes things casually

and of course, the star, whitebeard who with 3 shots almost killed akainu

#35 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: can you explain to me why katakuri is being highly underestimated here or was it just a bad call on my part. He is defiantly one of one pieces strongest so idk why people are saying he'd be nothing

#36 Edited by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie said:

@decaf_wizard: I pretty much agree with what Juiceboks said in regards to Teach and I’ll add that at this point in time he was mid tier Commander level before acquiring the Gura Gura.

Is there anything specific you want my input on?

The idea that Magellan is at the level where he can casually oneshot the entire pre skip BB crew when the aren't jobbing and be useful here

More specifically the idea that Magellan somehow stomps Teach when he has knowledge of his fruit

#37 Edited by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkroseironavenger said:

@decaf_wizard: can you explain to me why katakuri is being highly underestimated here or was it just a bad call on my part. He is defiantly one of one pieces strongest so idk why people are saying he'd be nothing

Katakuri is decently above Gear 4 Boundman in all form of stats, which means somebody like Akainu would still tool him. He is at the level when an admiral couldn't beat him too easily, but he doesn't stand a chance in hell at beating one either

#38 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: i guess i just disagree, between his observation haki, and armament haki. I dont see him being stomped, he'd defiantly take any admiral to there limit and push em farther.

#39 Edited by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkroseironavenger: there is a limit to how much his pregonition can benefit him in a battle, other than that, his feats don't scale up to that of the admirals, no need to pull a backfire effect

#40 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshepherdmanga: still even without observation haki i would doubt any admiral is at his speed or raw power level other than kizaru.

#41 Posted by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

in terms of speed, aokiji definitely scales up, no idea about akainu, though speed or not if he doesn't have the potency for it, he would be just a bother in the battle, like luffy in the marineford

#42 Posted by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshepherdmanga: still even without observation haki i would doubt any admiral is at his speed or raw power level other than kizaru.

You don't think the likes of Akainu or Aokiji can compare with Katakuri's level of raw power??

#43 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

No they defiantly can, i just dont know how that matters if they dont have the speed to tag him and he has the speed to tag them. He doesnt even need to touch them him self. He can use a mochi construct encased in haki.

Even if they somehow got the speed to match him, i still think it would take 2 to beat him due to his speed, strength, diversity, and haki prowess.

#44 Posted by SocaJunkie (9621 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: Magellan clearly took Blackbeard’s crew by surprise and I don’t see him beating Teach that easily if at all if the latter had time to prepare himself.

Magellan is in a weird spot, he’s powerful because of his fruit but he was brought to his knees by Pre-Timeskip Luffy which means he isn’t all that all things considered.

#45 Posted by Champion99 (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to wonder if a lot of you even read One Piece. Katakuri definitely isn't nothing to an Admiral. Any one of them will have to work hard to beat him.

#46 Posted by decaf_wizard (17350 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: Magellan clearly took Blackbeard’s crew by surprise and I don’t see him beating Teach that easily if at all if the latter had time to prepare himself.

Magellan is in a weird spot, he’s powerful because of his fruit but he was brought to his knees by Pre-Timeskip Luffy which means he isn’t all that all things considered.

Like I said, his fruit likely lets him throw above his weight class

Did u see this 908 business, man that was wacky

#47 Posted by Back_stabbath95 (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: I dont mean to sound like im lowballing Blackbeard as he is obviously powerful even as a warlord but Magellan did technically one shot him and his crew, context or no context that hydra is no joke. I do agree with you when you say "his fruit let him throw above his weight class" his damage potency is severe but clearly he can be hurt by low leveled pirates such as g2 Luffy at that time.