Kadj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kadj

Uru > Adamantium > Vibranium

IIRC Vibranium can be destroyed by bombs and Wolverines Adamantium skeleton has withstood many Explosions from different sources (Abilities or Man-made bombs) Only reason I say Uru is on top is because it usually imbued with some magic ability if not then I would say: Adamantium>Uru>Vibranium

Edit: Uru is kind of symbiotic so its hard to say its strength as it pulls strength and magic from the one wielding it.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By SpidermanWins

@stonerthps said:

Vibranium>Adamantium

Not sure where to place Uru.

Possibly Uru>Vibranium>Adamantium

yeah that's it there, except adamantium and vibro need to switch

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Kadj said:

IIRC Vibranium can be destroyed by bombs and Wolverines Adamantium skeleton has withstood many Explosions from different sources (Abilities or Man-made bombs) Only reason I say Uru is on top is because it usually imbued with some magic ability if not then I would say: Adamantium>Uru>Vibranium

Edit: Uru is kind of symbiotic so its hard to say its strength as it pulls strength and magic from the one wielding it.

Thor dented Adamantium slightly once with his hammer

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kadj said:

Vibranium alloys maybe. But in terms of toughness, I say Adamantium, not an alloy like Wolvie has, is strongest. In their purest forms Adamantium>Vibranium>Uru. Uru has been crushed before by Hulk and Thor has even shattered it.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vuviper

I was thinking Adamantium>Vibranium>Uru

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheDude123

Adamantium>Uru>Vibranium

1.Adamantium (true)

2.Uru

3.Vibranium

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By The_Thunderer

@SpidermanWins: thor crumbled uru to dust with bare hands.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@TheSwordsman said:

Adamantium>Uru>Vibranium

1.Adamantium (true)

2.Uru

3.Vibranium

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Thunderer

@TheSwordsman: what do you mean true?

how come thor can break uru then, but not cap's shield?

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Primarch

Thor breaking the Uru was supposed to be a testament to his incredible strength more so then evidence of Uru being less impressive, but Uru becomes tougher once its been magically treated, like how adamantium becomes indestructible only after being cooled and solidified. But I'd rate it:

1: True Adamantium

2: Unenchanted Uru

3: Vibranium

Vibranium itself isn't as hard as either adamantium or uru, but vibraium is good at taking and dispersing kinetic force (only one kind of vibranium though?) its not *as tough* when put under other forms of stress I believe.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bigcimmerian

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Thunderer

@BigCimmerian: who is that?

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheDude123

@The_Thunderer said:

@TheSwordsman: what do you mean true?

how come thor can break uru then, but not cap's shield?

True as in not secondary Adamantium.

Caps shield is /was an alloy of Vibranium and iron (accidental alloying process made it virtually indesctructible) or an alloy of Adamantium steel and Vibranium depending on which continuity you subscribe to.

He used a pure Vibranium shield Given to him by the Black Panther for only a short period of time.

These reasons are why Thor can't break caps shield but can break Uru.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bo88gdan

Uru>Adamantium>Vibranium

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Bo88gdan: thor's hammer constantly gets chipped and broken though..

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheDude123

@BigCimmerian said:

He used Words of power (or maybe he was just speaking ancient Norse,), Serpent-force, and every ounce of strength he had considering the yelling. Uru or Vibranium would have shattered much easier.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#19  Edited By AssertingValor

@The_Thunderer: Seth i believe...

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AssertingValor

@TheSwordsman: Caps shield is vibranium..............

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bigcimmerian

@LordMaverick said:

@The_Thunderer: Seth i believe...

No it was Cul asgardian god of fear, Odin's brother and he is called Serpent

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheDude123

@LordMaverick said:

No. Cap carried a pure Vibranium shield given to him by the Black Panther for a time, and a pure Adamantium one given to him by Tony Stark. but he only used them for a brief time. His shield has some Vibranium in it, but is either alloyed with iron or Adamantium "steel" depending on which canon version you believe.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bigcimmerian

@TheSwordsman said:

@LordMaverick said:

No. Cap carried a pure Vibranium shield given to him by the Black Panther for a time, and a pure Adamantium one given to him by Tony Stark. but he only used them for a brief time. His shield has some Vibranium in it, but is either alloyed with iron or Adamantium "steel" depending on which canon version you believe.

It also absorbs impact making it much harder to shatter than regular adamantium and uru, that's why Captain America can take Thor's lightning and Hulk's punches without sustaining injury

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AssertingValor

@BigCimmerian: i knew i was close :P

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bigcimmerian

@LordMaverick said:

@BigCimmerian: i knew i was close :P

Serpents everywhere lol

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheDude123

@BigCimmerian said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@LordMaverick said:

It also absorbs impact making it much easier to shatter than regular adamantium and uru, that's why Captain America can take Thor's lightning and Hulk's punches without sustaining injury

Not sure what youre trying to say. "it absorbs impact so it's easier to shatter thats why caps shield is tough"?? You're contradicting yourself. caps shield has vibranium in it. Virbranium absorbs vibrations and Kinetic energy and other forns of energy in some cases. And I already stated that Adamantium>Uru>Vibranium.

Yes, the vibranium in the shield absorbs blow, but it is the either Adamantium or the accidental vibranium-iron alloy results that makes it indestructable.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By bigcimmerian

@TheSwordsman said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@LordMaverick said:

It also absorbs impact making it much easier to shatter than regular adamantium and uru, that's why Captain America can take Thor's lightning and Hulk's punches without sustaining injury

Not sure what youre trying to say. "it absorbs impact so it's easier to shatter thats why caps shield is tough"?? You're contradicting yourself. caps shield has vibranium in it. Virbranium absorbs vibrations and Kinetic energy and other forns of energy in some cases. And I already stated that Adamantium>Uru>Vibranium.

Yes, the vibranium in the shield absorbs blow, but it is the either Adamantium or the accidental vibranium-iron alloy results that makes it indestructable.

lol sorry I meant much harder to shatter, my mistake I will edit my post

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jorgevy

Id say Adamantium > Vibranium

Uru, depends. If it's magically infused, it's probably above the others, if it's just uru metal without magic properties, it's below vibranium

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheDude123

@BigCimmerian said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@LordMaverick said:

lol sorry I meant much harder to shatter, my mistake I will edit my post

Oh ok. I thought that might be the case, but I wasn't sure if you were trying to say that Vibranium was tougher than Adamantium and Uru also.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheDude123

@Jorgevy said:

Id say Adamantium > Vibranium

Uru, depends. If it's magically infused, it's probably above the others, if it's just uru metal without magic properties, it's below vibranium

Nah. Thor's hammer has been chipped and shattered and cracked several times and was repaired by a normal foundry once after it had cracked and splintered during a battle.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jorgevy

@TheSwordsman: when was that? was it very recent?

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Primarch

@TheSwordsman: They might be starting to take a different approach with it. Cul shattered Cap's shield in a heart beat and it was later fixed with some magic Uru making it "stronger then ever before."

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheDude123

@Jorgevy said:

@TheSwordsman: when was that? was it very recent?

It was a while ago and one of the foundry workers kept a chip of it for a souvenir and then fell into molten metal and became this molten slag creature because of the residual magic in the chip. but when it was/happened is irrelevant: Thor's hammer gets damaged a lot and has had to be repaired or reforged more than a few times. True Adamantium is pretty much indesctructible.

@Primarch said:

@TheSwordsman: They might be starting to take a different approach with it. Cul shattered Cap's shield in a heart beat and it was later fixed with some magic Uru making it "stronger then ever before."

Cul was at Odin-force power level or Above when he broke Caps shield and it he yelled at the top of his lungs giving the impression that it took all of his strength. It is stronger than ever because of the enchantments plus the Uru plus the original alloy. Uru has never been shown in the past or recently to be tougher than True Adamantium or even Adamantium alloys.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jorgevy

@TheSwordsman: I asked when because of the link created between Mjolnir and Thor by Dr Strange

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MrPuertillo

Adamantium(Pure) > Vibranium > Uru.

Asked this before and researched the internet and it was the best supported answer.

Although vibranium it's the best for defensive objects, adamantium being the best for offensive weapons, and Uru it's just meh.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheDude123

@Jorgevy said:

@TheSwordsman: I asked when because of the link created between Mjolnir and Thor by Dr Strange

I just refuse to believe that Dr. Strange could create an enchantement that surpasses a Skyfather level/Odinforce enchantment. Uru just isn't as Durable as true Adamantium whether Enchanted by Odin or Odin and Dr. Strange.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jorgevy

@TheSwordsman: you totally missed my point, I asked when because of Dr Strange's last enchantment that bounded Thor's soul with Mjolnir. If you dont know what Im talking about I'll explain: Thor could possibly get very hurt or die if Mjolnir was destroyed. ergo why I asked when Mjolnir had been damaged

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheDude123

@Jorgevy said:

@TheSwordsman: you totally missed my point, I asked when because of Dr Strange's last enchantment that bounded Thor's soul with Mjolnir. If you dont know what Im talking about I'll explain: Thor could possibly get very hurt or die if Mjolnir was destroyed

You actually didn't make a point initially. you asked if it the times when it was damaged was pre Dr. Strange enchantment. that's a question, not a point. I had to assume that you were alluding to It becoming more durable because of the new otherwise what does it matter if it got chipped and cracked and dinged prior to the spell and how is that germane to this thread? What's the life-link have to do with its toughness? You stated that Uru is stronger when it is magically infused and then brought up the Dr. Strange repair. i thought you meant that made it stronger so you thought it was tougher now than before. (shrug).

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Adamantium.

I.A.T.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jorgevy

@TheSwordsman: well, that's why I said "I asked when because of the link created between Thor and Mjolnir by Dr Strange"

I thought that would be perceivable to what I was talking about, but I guess not. I was actually explaining the when because you had said it didnt matter when (it did for my curiosity but eh...)

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheDude123

@Jorgevy said:

@TheSwordsman: well, that's why I said "I asked when because of the link created between Thor and Mjolnir by Dr Strange"

I thought that would be perceivable to what I was talking about, but I guess not

Yeah, I thought you meant the link somehow made the hammer stronger, as you stated earlier that Uru gets tougher when it's magically infused.

So why were you asking if the chipping and damaged happened after the life-link repair spell then?

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jorgevy

@TheSwordsman: to test proof what Dr Strange had said. If Mjolnir had been severely damaged without harm to Thor then Dr Strange's statement was writer hyperbole or just plain BS

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheDude123

@Jorgevy said:

@TheSwordsman: to test proof what Dr Strange had said. If Mjolnir had been severely damaged without harm to Thor then Dr Strange's statement was writer hyperbole or just plain BS

O. I thought it had to do with the context of the thread. I don't think it has been damaged post-spell but I am not for certain.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BringnIt

Adamantium is most durable, vibranium absorbs the impact of blows the best so situationally can be more useful and uru is best at retaining mystical enchantments and doing things like partially absorbing the power of the Phoenix.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jeanroygrant

From what i seen

1. Admantine
  2. Vibranium
  3. Admantiun
  4. Uru

@The_Thunderer said:

@BigCimmerian: who is that?

Serpent, Odin's brother.

@BigCimmerian said:

This doesn't count since Serpent was crazy powerful. Only reason why he lost, was because it was plot. It was Thor's destiny to kill him

resulting in both of there deaths.

Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Proto Adamantium/Enchanted Uru

2. Primary Adamantium/Beta Adamantium

3. Secondary Adamantium

4. Vibranium

5. Unenchanted Uru

paulo742x94wow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will say

Captain america shield has been destroyed by Serpent with his bare hands and stark helps him to repair the shield and mix it with the asgardian magical metal "Uru" and stark said , "It should be more stronger than ever"

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adamantium>Uru>Vibraium

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers