Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Superman

No Caption Provided

Quicksilver

No Caption Provided

• Both characters are given a 3ft long razor sharp adamantium blade to kill the other opponent with.
  • EDIT: QS is bloodlusted, while Clark is in character
  • Post Crisis feats for Clark
  • Fox Universe feats for QS
  • Superman is not allowed to fly more than 6ft into the air
  • Win by death, fight takes place in an open field
Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

Clark has over a dozen FTL reaction feats, he isn't getting killed by Peter easily and he has every other advantage. He wins very comfortably.

Edit: oh their bloodlusted? Peter dies immediately from a blitz or heat vision.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Why'd you delete your first post to make essentially the same one?

My bad if you were replying to @thespartanb345t but he wasn't tagged in your post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Peter wins, he uses his relativistic speed better and has less anti feats, also other stats dont really matter since both can one-shot here

Loading Video...

Lets see, a character that has apperead in just three movies where he is'nt even the main character has less anti feats than a character who's appeared in hundreds?, many of which he is the main character and also has been described by his very writers has bein hard to write due to his power level(silly but you get the point) who would've guessed that

You have a serious Superman hate boner dude(no offence)

OT: Superman stomps, he's way faster without low ends and if you go by his higher ends then it gets even worse, this would be entertaining if quicksilver was bloodlusted and not superman and lol at other stats not mattering, a human aint stabbing clark with an adimantium sword and neither is quicksilver(superman took an axe to the face that sent him to space(the kinetic energy to do that is>>>>>> anything quicksilver can do) and he has also taken hits from beings with bladed weapons that could cleave mountains and those are'nt even his highest end piercing resistance feats and as you said in another thread: the durability of an object does'nt do anyyhing unless the person weilding it has sufficent force to do so, which quicksilver does not

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark has over a dozen FTL reaction feats, he isn't getting killed by Peter easily and he has every other advantage. He wins very comfortably.

Edit: oh their bloodlusted? Peter dies immediately from a blitz or heat vision.

I've actually seen well over a dozen and that's not even counting fan calcs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad: Just assume the blade can cut him, much like Wolverine being able to cut Thor.

This is a contest of speed, but he needs a win condition too.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@baalhaddad:

Lets see, a character that has apperead in just three movies where he is'nt even the main character has less anti feats than a character who's appeared in hunmany of which he is the main character and also has been described by his very writers has bein hard to write due to his power level(silly but you get the point) who would've guessed that

Yeah, much less appearances works in favor of QS a but still, it is what it is, my point is still true, for example, read what hulksmashtoaa said here to get more what i mean

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/how-fast-is-super-mans-combat-speed-2135189/

As for rest, well that is just not ture, Logan is not stronger than Peter and he stabbed Thanos who is billions of times more durable than PC Superman with ease, so you dont really need strength here, Adamantium works like that

No Caption Provided

its not just durabiltiy you see, how sharp they are is what matters here, sharpness is a way to overcome lack of strength, see video below

Loading Video...

Having less appearences is neither an advantage or a disadvantage, all that matters is if you use low ends or high ends or somewhere in the middle and you clearly prefer to go by low ends also if you think i care about a youtube video then you're surely mistaken

Lmfao wolverine is far stronger than Quicksilver so idk where you got that from Really strength does'nt matter? Then why did'nt his blades go all the way in Thanos' chest then? Because it looks like he did a full full lunge so his entire blade should have gone into thanos chest if strength does'nt matter, hell by your logic all he'd need to do is slowly place his claws on thanos' chest and it'd through also can you post decent piercing resistance feats for Thanos because just so you know the axe that hit superman was magic also

Strength does'nt matter? Do you realize how silly that sounds by that logic an adimantium axe falling an inch or two could cut thanos' head off, see how silly that sounds

Agreed and i know it can cut superman because i've seen it cut thanos/hulk (in the hands of someone superior t quicksilver) but to say strength does'nt matter is extremely stupid, the only way it would'nt matter is if it has some sort of hax which as far as i know it does'nt

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad: Just assume the blade can cut him, much like Wolverine being able to cut Thor.

This is a contest of speed, but he needs a win condition too.

Ok i did'nt know that was the rule, in that case superman stomps he's faster and more skilled besides even if he got cut/stabbed his healing factor would help

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't even close. Obviously, Superman wins. He is able to move hundreds to millions of light-years in minutes and fight as he is doing so. His perception also goes down to smaller than attoseconds too.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's arguing that Quicksilver is more consistent and comparable to Clark in speed, and then there's trying to argue that adamantium won't cut Clark.

If it can cut Thanos it cuts pretty much anyone, the adamantium isn't why Clark wins.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19 geekryan  Online

There's arguing that Quicksilver is more consistent and comparable to Clark in speed, and then there's trying to argue that adamantium won't cut Clark.

If it can cut Thanos it cuts pretty much anyone, the adamantium isn't why Clark wins.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Baalhaddad

@thespartanb345t: there a fictional characters whose durabilty makes thanos look like jello so no it won't cut anyone

But i do know it will cut supermani was just responding to eredin12 who told me in another thread that the material did'nt matter, only the person behind it so i used that same tactic here when he said that it does matter now

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@thespartanb345t said:

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Baalhaddad

@eredin12: i'm not going to waste anymore time on the consistency debate as it's pointless, because as i said you either lowball or not

As i told you i don't care if he's enstein this is a talk about fictional characters not real ones and you know why using physics in debates can be dead wrong sometimes

Oh i do judge feats by the characters i was just adressing that to you because you've stated in other threads that the material does'nt matter so that's why i brought it up to show you biased debating

I don't follw him much but i've heard in another thread that he's stronger than dceu superman who's far stronger than fox quicksilver

He jumped and then extended his arms to stab thanos, he stopped because the blades stopped as you can see in the below panel he's in the air with the blades in thanos chest he stood in that and as i said above i know that's how it works it fiction but in other threads you want to ignore that but use it here

Cutting atoms seems more like hax than simply physical cutting so that would'nt scale either way i agree he can cut him

Superman still stomps him though speed+skill

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

The Man of Steel wins.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even close. Superman has more FTL feats than Quicksilver has scenes in all of the X men movies. Not really seeing the argument that Superman is more inconsistent, when Quicksilver himself has been tagged by characters with no other speed feats multiple times.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 rajjarsalt  Online
No Caption Provided

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Yeah, but I could say that about many of the times Superman was tagged by slower characters. For example, even a character like Doomsday is explicitly stated to be fast multiple times, so it’s not necessarily a low showing for Superman to be tagged by him.

I think in terms of establishing consistency, you also have to factor in the high ends as well as the low end ones. Quicksilver’s best feat is like a mid tier Superman speed feat, where as Superman’s high end feats far outclass anything Quicksilver has done.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@baalhaddad:

i'm not going to waste anymore time on the consistency debate as it's pointless, because as i said you either lowball or not

I dont think looking at consistency is lowballing, but sure agree to disagree

As i told you i don't care if he's enstein this is a talk about fictional characters not real ones and you know why using physics in debates can be dead wrong sometimes

Oh i do judge feats by the characters i was just adressing that to you because you've stated in other threads that the material does'nt matter so that's why i brought it up to show you biased debating

Funny, since you did try to use physics ( wrong one but still) above to prove your point, that he cannot cut him since he lacks strength despite many examples of that not being the case in fiction, point was to show why this ( sharp weapons cutting high tiers without you being that strong) is supported by both physics and comics, it's not just physics, what happends in comics supported that point as well, Adamantium in Peters's hands will cut through Clark like if his body was not even there

I said durability of wepon doesn't matter, that is true, durabiltiy alone does not, but sharpness and durability combined, on other hand does

I don't follw him much but i've heard in another thread that he's stronger than dceu superman who's far stronger than fox quicksilver

Anyone that siad just wanks comics lol, Logan can beat DCEU Superman like he can beat Thing thanks to his healing, durability, and one-shot wepon but his raw striking is below Spiderman

He jumped and then extended his arms to stab thanos, he stopped because the blades stopped as you can see in the below panel he's in the air with the blades in thanos chest he stood in that and as i said above i know that's how it works it fiction but in other threads you want to ignore that but use it here

I mean they went pretty far in his body, stopped in some more empty place around some organs but it showed that he can easily cut both his body and armor there

Cutting atoms seems more like hax than simply physical cutting so that would'nt scale either way i agree he can cut him

No? That is one of the most powerful physical cutting there is, if you saw the video above from Kyle you would know it, that is above any feat Superman has

Superman still stomps him though speed+skill

Well I personally disagree, i think QS is more consistent with his speed and superman is mostly brawler he does not really often use some super skills, we saw how he does against DD as well, someone with literally zero skills

How could he be more consistent? He has five speed feats/ three appearences split between what two directors while superman has thousands split between dozens of writers comparing them is absurd by your logic he's also faster than post crisis barry allen/ wally west, smallville superman, cw flash etc you use his low end feats(speed/skill) because you want him to lose, saying quicksilver is more consistent is extremely sill since the only way to properly measure would be if they had a similar number of appearences since not many main heroes with half as many appearences as superman is consistent or does'nt have many low ends like thor or hulk but you would'nt call them out for it now would you

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least lightspeed vs 1% SoL fodder who's might not even strong enough to pierce Superman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least lightspeed vs 1% SoL fodder who's might not even strong enough to pierce Superman?

An adamantium blade of any sort will almost certainly cut Clark, given its ability to cut Hulk, Thor and Thanos from the 616 verse.

Wolverine probably doesn't strike as hard as QS but can still cut high tiers with his claws, QS can do the same here.

Not picking sides, but both have a win condition here.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@baalhaddad: I think you dont understand consistency quite well really, yes i know that Superman has far more appearances and writers but that is exactly the reason why QS is more constinet, he benefits from having less of them, that is why he lacks anti feats

The logic that you need to have the same number of appearances to say one is more consistnet is just faulty really

But i do? I very often in fact talk and joke about just how slow is Thor lol

I understand perfectly how it works what i'm saying is judging them by consistency is flawed because one of their appearences faaaaar out numbers the other, the very same way Superman has more anti feats than Quicksilver he also has more outliers and more better ones, so then why choose to go by his low ends then because that is what anti feats are and what you're doing

I was comparing what you said about quicksilver having less "Anti Feats" than superman, well Barry Allen and Wally West both have just as many and sometimes worse anti feats than superman, so is quicksilver better at using his speed or faster than them aswell? No he's not he's not faster than anyone here without lowball

Avatar image for deactivated-618f9ab870bc3
deactivated-618f9ab870bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one shots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one shots.

That kind of goes without saying.

(assuming he can land a hit or strike)

Avatar image for deactivated-618f9ab870bc3
deactivated-618f9ab870bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kirkseven: Superman has been cut by Kryptonite weapons and Supergirl as well was fine/healing after getting stabbed, Superman also regen after Diana slashing his throat, he also dodges and is also stronger, you've not mentioned him not being able to use his other abilities like super breath etc. Superman one shots, in most scenarios. QS will need to cut his head off clean-off in 1st hit without him being one shotted, very rare that would happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewalterwhite: Well yeah, its not much of a contest if he's nerfed really hard.

I just made sure he couldn't fly into the air and HV the landscape or divebomb into it and winning via surface bust.

OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. This thread is really puzzling to me. I feel like even at Superman's lowest speeds, he can tag Quicksilver.