• 54 results
Sovngarde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sovngarde

Some characters will try to break, melt or simply destroy a metal bar of about 10cm diameter.They can only use their powers.

1)Quicksilver

2)Doc.Doom

3)Aquaman

4)Steppenwolf

5)A hit from the meteorite which killed the dinosaurs.

6)Being inside the Sun

7)Firelord

8)Gladiator

9)Thor

10)Quasar

11)Superman

12)Dr.Fate

13)Ares

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The only characters who have shown the ability to destroy or melt Adamantium are Skyfather+ tier.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only characters who have shown the ability to destroy or melt Adamantium are Skyfather+ tier.

You can consider it otuliers for people below it, but that's objectively not true.

Wouldn't be suprised if Firelord could melt it tho

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can melt/mold with high enough heat, so presumably 6 or 7

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By King-Ragnar

@kevd4wg:

You can consider it otuliers for people below it, but that's objectively not true.

How so? Top of my head the only people who've broken/melted 616 Adamantium/Proto Adamantium are :

• Cul Borson
  • King Thor
  • OF Thor
  • Molecule Man
  • IG Thanos

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg:

How so? Top of my head the only people who've broken/melted 616 Adamantium/Proto Adamantium are :

• Cul Borson
  • King Thor
  • OF Thor
  • Molecule Man
  • IG Thanos

IIRC, Jane Thor broke primary adamantium(though you can argue that Aaron simply wrote her at that level), I see to remember Hulk breaking it once, though maybe I'm wrong.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk did on number of occasions, but was later retconned.

@kevd4wg said:

I see to remember Hulk breaking it once, though maybe I'm wrong.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's secondary adamantium, some people here can break it.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Can melt/mold with high enough heat, so presumably 6 or 7

No Caption Provided

can only melt/mold once. Once its hardened it does not melt/mold

No Caption Provided

again once hardened heat does not matter

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clears.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom firelord DR fate if they are allowed to use transmutation on it if not it clears

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MarlboroMan

Once it's hardened can't be melt but Firelord's heat levels are far beyond star level. So i would argue he can still melt it.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By helloman

Stops at 2.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Transmutation is pretty much the only way.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say 1 because there was once a moment in the comics in which Adamantium was melted by vibrations so I'm pretty sure QuickSilver can do the same.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transmutation is pretty much the only way.

I agree. This. ^^

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jay_z94

@ranaprogamer: Those vibrations you’re referring to come from Antarctic vibranium. It melts adamantium due to mamipulating it’s moleculer bonds, not actual heat from friction for example. As has been discussed earlier, heat has no effect on it, so Quicksilver is 100% not affecting adamantium.

OT: Maybe Dr Fate and DC Ares, but no one else.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Unless you're speaking of a fictional meteorite that killed the dinosaurs, 5 is total speculation.

Sovngarde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: Most of the scientist believes that, what do you believe?

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosa_Melano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Firelord could melt it.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovngarde: That belief is based on subjective interpretation and long ages for the earth and universe. Observational science gives many reasons to doubt these long ages proposed by scientists.

Sovngarde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovngarde: I believe that the earth was created by God and is relatively young.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transmutation is pretty much the only way at this point... so Fate and Ares might have a shot no one else does. People saying Firelord can melt it are kekworthy

if we take Ultron's statement literally (and we have no reason no to) his Adamantium could not be melted by the hottest star. The hottest star is 40,000 kelvin.

combine that with the fact that Wolverine has tanked a blast from Firelord and been totally fine i really don't see what makes people think Firelord can melt Adamantium.

so at this point people need to provide scans of Firelord directly melting Adamantium to contradict the feats and statements we already have

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: If you believe in the Abrahamic God and what the bible says about the creation of the world, I don’t think you can call that science.

Would you be offended if I called God fictional?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9465e8847d0
deactivated-5c9465e8847d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You just got to love how ComicVine and the internet in general works. A question regarding how adamantium can fair against certain characters suddenly turned into a religious debate.

On-Topic: I do think Quasar should be higher.

Fate should easily be able to do it through magic, honestly.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Creationism is not science, you are correct. But neither is evolution or other origin accounts.

Evolution is contrary to science, so what's the alternative? The Bible provides an alternative, but many people reject it out of hand.

No, I'm not offended by someone's beliefs.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 nwname  Moderator

@warlockmage: it says that a sufficient amount can survive a nuclear weapon weaning thin pieces canbe destroyed/damaged by nukes.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@warlockmage: Hottest star is WR 102 and 210 000 Kelvin on the surface and hottest cores reach billion kelvins.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: Evolution isn’t science? Are you sure lol

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By destinyman75

Thor broke secondary Adm alloy by flexing. He would tear this stuff up and with mjolnir melt it or break it. Ares probably could too, as well as Fate

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jay_z94

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Adamantium has never been affected by nukes and has withstood much worse punishment, so I don’t think we should lean on that statement too much.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Secondary adamantium is leagues weaker than primary adamantium. There’s no way Thor is melting or tearing it up.

Slobbyboboli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: @warlockmage:

Im still waiting to see your scans. Since you're claiming adamantium can tank planet busting attacks nonstop for 10 minutes, or nonstop planet busting attacks for an hour.

Hulks broken it. Thors dented it. Jane has cracked and broken through it. Clearly, it isnt the skyfather metal you are laughably arguing it to be. Obviously since hulk and thor have dented and broken it, it can be broken by sufficient speed or strength. Theres no reason someone like superman cant break it with repeated blitzes.

You need to put up scans of adamantium tanking planetary+ amounts of damage cuz being a wolverine fanboy and wanking the character doesn't entitle you to spread absurd nonsensical claims as fact. Every rational person reading this thread right now is laughing at your wank. Skyfathers have broken adamantium casually with a punch, hulk and thor have dented it, mjolnir has busted a hole through a solid wall of it and even busted a hole through Phoenix force wolverine himself who you wank so hard. It clearly doesnt "require transmutation and skyfather power" to break.

Slobbyboboli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6 onwards theres no way it can survive being inside the sun.

Firelord can melt it, gladiator seeing how easily he melted hulk, would probably melt it down in half an hour.

Thors dented and broken through it with mjolnir already, if hes only using lightning as long as he uses the bolt he used to hurt people like mikaboshi or ego that would obviously melt it.

Superman if hes blitzing it would probably break it after 10 to 20 speed blitzes

Slobbyboboli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: savage hulk dented it and maestro broke ultrons arm off. You could argue maestro tore the arm at the joint thus didnt totally break it, but regardless, the savage hulk instance was never retconned. For all we know, green scar could have dented wolverines skull too, it wouldnt be shown because wolverine would be healing any dents in his skeleton on a constant basis... the only time wolverine couldnt heal his adamantium was when his claws got cut off but thats obviously cuz he lost some of the metal in that situation. Both wolverine and ultron can heal dents in their metal with no trouble

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: @warlockmage:

Im still waiting to see your scans. Since you're claiming adamantium can tank planet busting attacks nonstop for 10 minutes, or nonstop planet busting attacks for an hour.

Hulks broken it. Thors dented it. Jane has cracked and broken through it.

secondary Adamantium... you obviously don't know the difference between Primary and Secondary Adamantium

You need to put up scans of adamantium tanking planetary+ amounts of damage cuz being a wolverine fanboy and wanking the character doesn't entitle you to spread absurd nonsensical claims as fact. Every rational person reading this thread right now is laughing at your wank.

you must have never heard of Final Form Ultron... or Ultron 9

No Caption Provided

most rational people know the difference between Primary and Secondary Adamantium... maybe you should check and see whos actually laughing

Skyfathers have broken adamantium casually with a punch, hulk and thor have dented it, mjolnir has busted a hole through a solid wall of it and even busted a hole through Phoenix force wolverine himself who you wank so hard. It clearly doesnt "require transmutation and skyfather power" to break.

no one here is Skyfather level so why do i need to prove it can tank those attacks.

Hulk and Thor have broken Secondary Adamantium do you even read comics. probably not since this is low post troll acount. come on tell me who you really are. I would say Nerevarine or KoD but they are far far better than you. @atheistknowledge is also better than you.

do me a favor leave the Wolverine lowballing to someone who at least reads comics like @tourneymaster hes a lot better than you

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6 onwards theres no way it can survive being inside the sun.

Firelord can melt it, gladiator seeing how easily he melted hulk, would probably melt it down in half an hour.

Thors dented and broken through it with mjolnir already, if hes only using lightning as long as he uses the bolt he used to hurt people like mikaboshi or ego that would obviously melt it.

Superman if hes blitzing it would probably break it after 10 to 20 speed blitzes

This is the only logical post so far.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slobbyboboli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: bullshit, nice try, hulk and thor have fodderized secondary adamantium, it was primary adamantium which is why you dont have a shred of evidence its secondary besides your hurt feelings.

Primary adamantium doesnt become secondary just because your in your feelings about hulk or thor destroying it.

Lmao final form ultron? The ultron who was made out of vibranium adamantium same as captain America shield? Captain americas shield which is infinitely more durable than primary adamantium which wolverine and weaker ultrons use. Nice joke troll.

This is the part where you concede and cry more because you still can't put forth a single scan of adamantium tanking repeated planet busting attacks. Hulk and thor have dented primary adamantium and fodderized secondary adamantium meanwhile youll use mental gymnastics to deny it. Mjolnir busted a hole through phoenix force wolverines chest and ribs using nothing but flight speed, let me guess are you going to use mental gymnastics and claim wolverines primary adamantium magically converted into secondary right before mjolnir busted a hole through it? Mental gymnastics are mental gymnastics nice try but everyone on the thread is still laughing at your wank. You've made so many irrational outlandish claims about adamantium being immune to planet busting, multi planetary and solar system levels of damage output yet you cant back any of it up. Denial and fanboyism is not evidence. And final form ultron is not adamantium.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Firelord/Thor, Fate might have the hax, not sure about Ares, but he could be similar to Serpent.