adam.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking

adam is good but i dont know how he can do it. adam is a schemer and has the power to do it out of all the cosmic, god types, but i dont think he can take him the way he has done before with transmutation.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
The Mad Titan wins
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Adam Warlock wins.Thanos is terrified of him.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SeSAW

Warlock can't take Thanos w/o the gem, and Thanos even beat him before with the gem.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Scourge
But Adam can still manipulate souls just like when he had the Soul Gem
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Ferro Vida

Adam Warlock easily. He has all the powers he had with the soul gem, when he beat Thanos the first time, but now the ones he derived from it are internalized.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Scourge
I was hoping Adam Warlock would start getting more respect in this thread
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Ferro Vida

He deserves it

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Scourge
Yup
spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spidey209

adam

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
How can Warlock defeat Thanos ? He seems weaker now than what he was when he had the Soul Gem in his Classic Form... even with his new powers... I mean who has he beaten thats stronger than The Mad Titan ?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By castleking

he doesnt need to beat anyone  more powerful then thanos to proof he can win against him. he just needs to show certain abilities that are capable of taking thanos down. if anything warlock should be able to defeat thanos using strategy which is in his character personality the only problem i see is  how he would accomplish said goal.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"he doesnt need to beat anyone  more powerful then thanos to proof he can win against him. he just needs to show certain abilities that are capable of taking thanos down. if anything warlock should be able to defeat thanos using strategy which is in his character personality the only problem i see is  how he would accomplish said goal."
Huh ? Warlock doesnt seem to be as powerful as his Classic Form... when he was taking blasts from Galactus like they were Water Gun Squirts... and you cant just have certain abilities to defeat someone... you have to have them at a certain power scale...that would be like saying since The Mask can warp reality he could erase Galactus from existence... but we know that isnt so... because The Mask is not on Galactus power level... he cant generate that skill to the Power Scale needed to do so... as others could...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By castleking

warlock is still a cosmic anomaly, that gives him the ability to accomplish his goals regardless of how unlikely it may seem and we still dont know all of warlocks capabilities.

i am just saying warlock can and may pull it off..

if it came to me picking by favortism i say warlock solely because he is still unpredictable.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"warlock is still a cosmic anomaly, that gives him the ability to accomplish his goals regardless of how unlikely it may seem and we still dont know all of warlocks capabilities.

i am just saying warlock can and may pull it off..

if it came to me picking by favortism i say warlock solely because he is still unpredictable."
Who said Warlock wasnt a Cosmic Force ? I am saying I dont think he is as strong as his Classic Form when he physically had the Soul Gem as an item... or at least his feats were greater back in the day...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By castleking

true but it appears he still has the tk shield that he had as him that stood up to thor.. he could use it  for certain creative attacks against thanos.. i also believe he still possess many of the soul gem powers that can effect thanos. the soul disruption attack would knock thanos down seeing as his clones were susceptible to soul suck effect. more then likely this will come down to a physical attack since they are both cosmic batteries..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"true but it appears he still has the tk shield that he had as him that stood up to thor.. he could use it  for certain creative attacks against thanos.. i also believe he still possess many of the soul gem powers that can effect thanos. the soul disruption attack would knock thanos down seeing as his clones were susceptible to soul suck effect. more then likely this will come down to a physical attack since they are both cosmic batteries.."
Hmmm... that sounds pretty good... I dont think it will be that easy to do that to Thanos though... not if he uses that Titan mind of his in this fight...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By castleking

in a physical battle thanos is more durable but warlock is by far the better fighter.. he is calm collective and possess his own form of fighting skills that are efficient and not energy wasteful. i am sure warlock can come up with something using his analytical mind to end the battle as soon as possible  .

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"in a physical battle thanos is more durable but warlock is by far the better fighter.. he is calm collective and possess his own form of fighting skills that are efficient and not energy wasteful. i am sure warlock can come up with something using his analytical mind to end the battle as soon as possible  ."
Wow Castleking. I never took you for a Flip Flopper...

lol
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By castleking

hmm....... what?

how am i flip flopping?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"hmm....... what?

how am i flip flopping?"
Well at first you were for Thanos... now you are saying Warlock wins... thats Flip Flopping

lol
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ecsnclr
King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
"hmm....... what?

how am i flip flopping?"
Well at first you were for Thanos... now you are saying Warlock wins... thats Flip Flopping

lol
"

That's a great idea i may try that later on my threads
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By castleking

i didnt say i was for thanos, i said i wasnt sure how warlock could do it? i also said out of all the cosmic/god types he be the one who can pull it off.. i also pointed out that i didnt believe the transmutation trick would work again..

if anything i was just discussing with you how he may win or what could effect thanos...

i also stated by favortism i pick warlock

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"i didnt say i was for thanos, i said i wasnt sure how warlock could do it? i also said out of all the cosmic/god types he be the one who can pull it off.. i also pointed out that i didnt believe the transmutation trick would work again..

if anything i was just discussing with you how he may win or what could effect thanos...

i also stated by favortism i pick warlock"
Oh... Now Ya Want To Get Technical With It... lol

You Know You Were Flip Flopping...

lmao
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ecsnclr
castleking said:
"i didnt say i was for thanos, i said i wasnt sure how warlock could do it? i also said out of all the cosmic/god types he be the one who can pull it off.. i also pointed out that i didnt believe the transmutation trick would work again..

i also stated by favortism i pick warlock"
Are you going to have another knowledge fanboy battle with Vance later
LOL
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By castleking

i was trying to be objective and neutral in the first place between my two favorite characters,,,
but later down the line my fanboyism beat the other by a slight margin

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ecsnclr
castleking said:
"i was trying to be objective and neutral in the first place between my two favorite characters,,,
but later down the line my fanboyism beat the other by a slight margin"

LOL
Well i just asked since you had a few yesterday
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"i was trying to be objective and neutral in the first place between my two favorite characters,,,
But why be Objective and Neutral when pretty much everyone here agrees with your Fanboyism Pick ?  I think I may have been the only guy who picked Thanos to win in this thread...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By castleking
ecsnclr said:
"castleking said:

LOL
Well i just asked since you had a few yesterday"
sure i have a fanboy knowledge battle with vance if he shows up today and calls one of my favorite heroes punk or a loser compared to his..  :)
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By castleking
King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
But why be Objective and Neutral when pretty much everyone here agrees with your Fanboyism Pick ?  I think I may have been the only guy who picked Thanos to win in this thread... "

because i wanted a sense of superiority but sadly i came crashing down..... you have yet to explain how thanos beats warlock maybe if you explain you can get some converts
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
But why be Objective and Neutral when pretty much everyone here agrees with your Fanboyism Pick ?  I think I may have been the only guy who picked Thanos to win in this thread... "

because i wanted a sense of superiority but sadly i came crashing down..... you have yet to explain how thanos beats warlock maybe if you explain you can get some converts"
Well No One Asked Me To Explain My Pick... and since everyone voted for Warlock anyways I thought it was a moot point to explain anything...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By castleking

no it is not a moot point.,,, explain to me what is in thanos arsenal and other ppl will read and throw in their two cents with they agree or not.  then you can be the cause of a lifely debate as well of those few who enjoy flame wars...

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By castleking

i never compared the thor soul attack to thanos... i compared the thanos gladiator clone to thanos...showing warlock soul attack.
it also shows warlocks durability  at the time. also warlock is just as resistent to transmutation as thanos if mephisto couldnt do it why should thanos be able to...remember both thanos and warlock are unique and have better understanding of reality to help them fight certain attacks on their persons.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"i never compared the thor soul attack to thanos... i compared the thanos gladiator clone to thanos...showing warlock soul attack.
it also shows warlocks durability  at the time. also warlock is just as resistent to transmutation as thanos if mephisto couldnt do it why should thanos be able to...remember both thanos and warlock are unique and have better understanding of reality to help them fight certain attacks on their persons."
You compared a TK Attack that Warlock had against Thor... I looked at your post.  And when Warlock fought Mephisto that was his Classic Form. Like I have said before... Warlock doesnt seem as powerful currently as his Classic Form... Thanos from what I have seen really hasnt changed... ( or we havent seen a power fluctuation based off of feats alone )... thats the core issue I am trying to show. Based on this principle alone... Thanos should have the slight advantage to win... because back in the day... both Warlock and Thanos beat each other... so if Warlock is slightly depowered... I like Thanos chances here a little bit better...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By castleking

true warlock seems to be somewhat depowered,,, but who is to say how much or to what effect. his power was never fully explained in any version... also i believe he gave himself some upgrades when he was supreme being. if we go by modern feats then warlock tk is still impressive with the whole into the sun moment.. he also possess the soul power karmic blast maybe a handful of blast may be sufficient to knockout thanos.. the only comparison i made with thor was to show the strength of his tk against a powerhouse.

but by feats alone yes thanos does win against the modern warlock.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"true warlock seems to be somewhat depowered,,, but who is to say how much or to what effect. his power was never fully explained in any version... also i believe he gave himself some upgrades when he was supreme being. if we go by modern feats then warlock tk is still impressive with the whole into the sun moment.. he also possess the soul power karmic blast maybe a handful of blast may be sufficient to knockout thanos.. the only comparison i made with thor was to show the strength of his tk against a powerhouse.

but by feats alone yes thanos does win against the modern warlock."

Well I dont think Warlock is far under Thanos in terms of power... thats why I said I give Thanos a " Slight Advantage " to win
...they are indeed close in terms of power still

I cant see Thanos just standing there while Warlock blasts him though... Big Purple will be moving when the attacks come

Thats What I Was Talking About... the TK against Thor or something like that

Correct... Thanos has the better feats... and thats what I am gonna go from as of now... what they have shown in the Comics... Mainly For The Fact... that both Thanos and Warlock have many great feats... and overall they arent to far apart in overall skill and power... though some may believe otherwise...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By castleking

somehow i dont see purple puss running for cover or doing some mid air  agility ala spidey or DD..... while under assault from warlocks karmic blast...thanos may have superhuman reflex to catch and grab surfer, but i have never seen him be mobile enough to content with another cosmic fighter with similar speed/reflex like warlock.

do you remember how thanos stood his ground with gamora... he is not very versitile in combat.. he is just too big..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"somehow i dont see purple puss running for cover or doing some mid air  agility ala spidey or DD..... while under assault from warlocks karmic blast...thanos may have superhuman reflex to catch and grab surfer, but i have never seen him be mobile enough to content with another cosmic fighter with similar speed/reflex like warlock.

do you remember how thanos stood his ground with gamora... he is not very versitile in combat.. he is just too big.."
Why did people ever give Thanos the name Purple Puss ? I dont see how Thanos let characters call him that and not be angry...

lol
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By castleking

i dont think he has. who has called him that in his face and lived?

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Thanos is the most overrated character in comic battles

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Scourge
hmm i might have actually made a good battle here.... :D

I think this fight could go either way. Im not too sure who would win

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Warlock can't take Thanos w/o the gem, and Thanos even beat him before with the gem."

Warlock..basically is the gem.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HalJordan1986x

I am starting to think SeSAW doesnt read Marvel either

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
HalJordan1986x said:
"I am starting to think SeSAW doesnt read Marvel either"
His response actually wasn't that inaccurate this time.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn
castleking said:
"i dont think he has. who has called him that in his face and lived?"
But That was because of the sheer badass of Thanos... not so much he was pissed someone called him a Puss...

lol
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Tevnoba
King Saturn said:
"How can Warlock defeat Thanos ? He seems weaker now than what he was when he had the Soul Gem in his Classic Form... even with his new powers... I mean who has he beaten thats stronger than The Mad Titan ?
"
How?  Because as stated in the comics numerous times, Adam knows Thanos better than Thanos knows himself.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King_Saturn
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"How can Warlock defeat Thanos ? He seems weaker now than what he was when he had the Soul Gem in his Classic Form... even with his new powers... I mean who has he beaten thats stronger than The Mad Titan ?
"
How?  Because as stated in the comics numerous times, Adam knows Thanos better than Thanos knows himself."
But thats moreso the Classic Version of Warlock than the Current Version... Warlock doesnt seem as powerful as he was back in the day... and lets not act like Thanos hasnt handled Warlock in the past either...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"
How?  Because as stated in the comics numerous times, Adam knows Thanos better than Thanos knows himself."
But thats moreso the Classic Version of Warlock than the Current Version... Warlock doesnt seem as powerful as he was back in the day... and lets not act like Thanos hasnt handled Warlock in the past either..."
Thanos handled Warlock before he was re-incarnated and Warlock hasn't gotten any weaker.He got in the cocoon to evolve to a more powerful level.We just haven't seen him really do anything yet.