#1 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Adam Warlock defeat Infinity Man in an all out battle ?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by Push (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to go IM. Unless Warlock has the Soul Gem, and even then, not sure how that's gonna work on IM, considering he's six new gods rolled into one. IM for the win unless Warlock gets some heavy duty back up.

#3 Posted by Liquid_Ice (669 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"Have to go IM. Unless Warlock has the Soul Gem, and even then, not sure how that's gonna work on IM, considering he's six new gods rolled into one. IM for the win unless Warlock gets some heavy duty back up."
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"Have to go IM. Unless Warlock has the Soul Gem, and even then, not sure how that's gonna work on IM, considering he's six new gods rolled into one. IM for the win unless Warlock gets some heavy duty back up."
Hmmm...interesting
#5 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
He's not six gods rolled into one. Six gods are thrown into limbo and he's released, they don't combine to create a forever people megazord.
#6 Posted by Push (1558 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Push said:
He's not six gods rolled into one. Six gods are thrown into limbo and he's released, they don't combine to create a forever people megazord."

Read Death of the New Gods #8! This is a direct quote from that issue whith Darkseid conversing with the Source while he's holding him prisoner: DS: COMBINING THE SOULS OF FIVE LESSER GODS.... ALLOWED YOU TO UNLEASH MIGHT FAR GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THOSE CHILDREN'S POWER--THE INFINITY MAN. HE WAS WHAT YOU WISHED ALL THE NEW GODS TO BECOME, WASN'T HE? So it was, five, not six, my bad.
#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Push said:
He's not six gods rolled into one. Six gods are thrown into limbo and he's released, they don't combine to create a forever people megazord."

Read Death of the New Gods #8! This is a direct quote from that issue whith Darkseid conversing with the Source while he's holding him prisoner: DS: COMBINING THE SOULS OF FIVE LESSER GODS.... ALLOWED YOU TO UNLEASH MIGHT FAR GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THOSE CHILDREN'S POWER--THE INFINITY MAN. HE WAS WHAT YOU WISHED ALL THE NEW GODS TO BECOME, WASN'T HE? So it was, five, not six, my bad."
Death of the New gods is idiotic! Read his stories for the last 40 years. Infinity man is a brother to Darkseid called Drax. He was betrayed by Darkseid and left for dead somewhere. He was found by a warrior named Astorr who was the original Infinity man. When Astorr passed away Drax carried on his legacy. He eventually served the Highfather where he became the protector of the forever people. When they call upon him they are thrown into limbo and he is released, nobody said anything about combining.

Jim Starlin is never satisfied with the satus quo in comics and he always wants to put his own twist on everything, but in that case, he ignored all the new gods history that ame before him. Death of the new gods was horrible.

Also, I think it was in young justice, where kid flash participates in the release of IM, and the result is a childish and Hyperactive Infinity man. Again bad writting. It doesn't work that way.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
Either Way... this is gonna be a tough fight
#9 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate when you make these kinds of battles king saturn.. make it really hard to chose especially with my 2nd most favorite hero ever..
but cant adam use his soul power to release the other gods.. and win via BFR?

#10 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"i hate when you make these kinds of battles king saturn.. make it really hard to chose especially with my 2nd most favorite hero ever..
but cant adam use his soul power to release the other gods.. and win via BFR?"
Can soul power release people from another dimension?
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"i hate when you make these kinds of battles king saturn.. make it really hard to chose especially with my 2nd most favorite hero ever..
Dont Know... have we seen Warlock do anything like this before ?
#12 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

his soul power was a plot device and a good one at that... its bn a long time since i seen warlock do much with the soul gem like he used to in the 70's or early 80's.

i think warlock goes down for the first time in a very long time and i hate you for it dude..

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"his soul power was a plot device and a good one at that... its bn a long time since i seen warlock do much with the soul gem like he used to in the 70's or early 80's.

i think warlock goes down for the first time in a very long time and i hate you for it dude.."
LOL

I have had to swallow losses to some of my favorite characters too...
#14 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"his soul power was a plot device and a good one at that... its bn a long time since i seen warlock do much with the soul gem like he used to in the 70's or early 80's.

i think warlock goes down for the first time in a very long time and i hate you for it dude.."
Lol.
#15 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"castleking said:
Can soul power release people from another dimension?"
yes its capable of dimensional rifts opening and releasing ppl.. but not sure if it would work here or even if it  can be applied
#16 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity Man will win this.
The level and scope of his powers make him the easily more powerful than most new gods.

#17 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

the creator has spoken bow before his wise omnipotent self... let us bask in his glory that he has so kindly allowed..

#18 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"the creator has spoken bow before his wise omnipotent self... let us bask in his glory that he has so kindly allowed.."

You stood in front of the mirror and rehearsed that, didn't you.....
#19 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm. "yes sir"( in a bart like voice looking down in shame kicking rocks)

#20 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"hmm. "yes sir"( in a bart like voice looking down in shame kicking rocks)"
Ha Ha Ha
#21 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"castleking said:
"the creator has spoken bow before his wise omnipotent self... let us bask in his glory that he has so kindly allowed.."

You stood in front of the mirror and rehearsed that, didn't you....."
castleking said:
"hmm. "yes sir"( in a bart like voice looking down in shame kicking rocks)"
LMAO.
#22 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Infinity Man will win this.
The level and scope of his powers make him the easily more powerful than most new gods."

Totally agreed