User Lists: 0

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

what feats does 616 Warlock have that puts him at this level? everything I've seen that justifiably puts him at this level has always been non-canon or from a different Earth.

From what I've seen he's pretty much a non-factor in this fight

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: He currently can’t die and his energy manipulation is better than ever.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 1.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Well Adam is a mid tier ....

Team 1 wins

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: He currently can’t die and his energy manipulation is better than ever.

feats though. What's so impressive about him from 616

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby said:

feats though. What's so impressive about him from 616

He one-shotted Surfer & Quasar and gave Ultron a fight.

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: one shot with a punch or an energy blast? because from what I've seen from Surfer and Quasar their blunt force durability isn't much to brag about, but if it's an energy blast I can agree he should be in this fight

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Kidd

@itouchedtheboat: Yeah he beat Surfer/Quasar with energy projection and fought Ultron physically. 1234

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By King-Ragnar

Depending on which version, Warlock could solo.

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

616 Warlock with the Soul Gem had to run away from Thor using Surfer's board because Thor was beating him so badly. Team 2 should take this

@the_kidd said:

@itouchedtheboat: Yeah he beat Surfer/Quasar with energy projection and fought Ultron physically. 1234

Wasn't Pym-Tron beaten by the B-class Avengers too? I mean he sold hits from Vision and was melted onto the ship flying into the sun. Did he get an upgrade after that? because I didn't hear from him after that until he started collecting the stones and stuff. This isn't the same level of stats as the Ultron who tanked this:

No Caption Provided

Also speaking of Ultron (Phalynx) , didn't Ultron get beaten down by Technarch Warlock while in Adam's body?

I believe that isn't 616 Warlock to my knowledge, that's 19141 Warlock lol

plus c'mon that's easily PIS we've seen Surfer take wayyyy harder hits than that. Also Quasar's system was short circuited, it's even written in the scan.

Regardless, that was a shot done to Surfer's back by surprise even Ronan almost accomplished the same feat

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chad_Duby

@itouchedtheboat: Warlock when he was very young got beaten by Thor so badly because he wasn’t experienced nor was he even stable. This can’t be said for current Warlock who is far more powerful than he used to be. He currently is above 5000 years old, considering Tut mummified him. His energy manipulation and absorption have improved greatly so the feats you saw aren’t PIS. Yes it is 616 Warlock. The event as happening in both 616 and alternate universe. Thanos and Warlock from both realities were going through the same event.

In the same fight Adam danced around with Ikon who blitzed entire Annihilator.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@kevd4wg dude maybe you should see this

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@itouchedtheboat:

I believe that isn't 616 Warlock to my knowledge

It is

still it was a shot from the back, something even Ronan almost accomplished. Superman was two-shotted by surprise from Shazam, but it still doesn't take away from the fact that it's just a low showing. Surfer has a laundry list of low showings, this may not be the most pathetic one, but it's definitely part of that list.

@itouchedtheboat: Warlock when he was very young got beaten by Thor so badly because he wasn’t experienced nor was he even stable. This can’t be said for current Warlock who is far more powerful than he used to be. He currently is above 5000 years old, considering Tut mummified him. His energy manipulation and absorption have improved greatly so the feats you saw aren’t PIS. Yes it is 616 Warlock. The event as happening in both 616 and alternate universe. Thanos and Warlock from both realities were going through the same event.

In the same fight Adam danced around with Ikon who blitzed entire Annihilator.

I can completely agree that experience and time is a huge factor in Adam's power level through his publication. This fight I'm talking about is after his first fight with him, and he even narrates to himself about how some useful tricks he's learned over time may help him against his fight against Thor. This is a well experienced Warlock in the battle, with the Sould Gem, after he finds out his power levels can increase if he has more people believing in him or whatever.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Warlock with the Soul Gem had to run away from Thor using Surfer's board because Thor was beating him so badly. Team 2 should take this

@the_kidd said:

Wasn't Pym-Tron beaten by the B-class Avengers too? I mean he sold hits from Vision and was melted onto the ship flying into the sun. Did he get an upgrade after that? because I didn't hear from him after that until he started collecting the stones and stuff. This isn't the same level of stats as the Ultron who tanked this:

No Caption Provided

Also speaking of Ultron (Phalynx) , didn't Ultron get beaten down by Technarch Warlock while in Adam's body?

plus c'mon that's easily PIS we've seen Surfer take wayyyy harder hits than that. Also Quasar's system was short circuited, it's even written in the scan.

Regardless, that was a shot done to Surfer's back by surprise even Ronan almost accomplished the same feat

That was 2 or 3 incarnations ago for Warlock and each incarnation he is meant to become more powerful. That was also one of the most powerful versions of Thor in terms of how he was being written at the time. That was a version of Warlock which also no sold an attack from a pissed off Galactus.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

@spambot said:
@itouchedtheboat said:

@the_kidd said:

No Caption Provided

That was 2 or 3 incarnations ago for Warlock and each incarnation he is meant to become more powerful. That was also one of the most powerful versions of Thor in terms of how he was being written at the time. That was a version of Warlock which also no sold an attack from a pissed off Galactus.

tbh bro, I can respect the idea that he gets stronger from each incarnation as a reader, but as a user debating on these threads that doesn't mean anything to me. I'll take feats over anything, I mean how often do we laugh at the calculations from DBZ fans when they say SSJ3 Goku is multi-Galaxy level because 'blah blah blah' I'm not saying that's what you're doing all I'm saying is I want to see feats that can show why he belongs here, speculation and ABC logic doesn't do anything. As far as Galactus' blast feat goes, to be fair Thor was able to hurt Galactus too, and Superman was able to survive the Source Wall explosion there are tons of high end out of this world feats by people on this topic...and lets be honest, if Superman was in the Marvel universe everybody knows the way writers pander to him, he'd atleast have 2 feats against Galactus by now to showcase his durability and striking force XD

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 since morals are on and no Astro Force. Superman doesn't speed blitz alot in-character and Orion is pretty nerfed without AF.

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
X_SuperKal-El_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Mephidante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat:

The instance of Adam Warlock having to run away from Thor had context. Thor was under the influence of Count Abyss. It triggered his warrior madness and allowed him to combat both the surfer and warlock. This was explained by Starlin in the issue, I can supply you with a screenshot of that. What didn't make sense was that you assumed Warlock sought to defeat Thor, when he only wanted to incapacitate him to free his psyche. Resisting the Soul Gem is plot induced stupidity, as Thor has never been immune to soul based offense. Mephisto could take his soul — and the Soul Gem>Mephisto in his own realm. Proven by Adam Warlock. I'm currently on my phone, give me a note if you need scans.