#1 Posted by King Saturn (222906 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Adam Warlock and The Mask defeat the Depowered Tyrant in an all out battle ?

Adam Warlock
Adam Warlock

The Mask
The Mask

vs

Tyrant
Tyrant

#2 Posted by The_Scourge (5341 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant. Mask and Warlock won't be able to handle him

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222906 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Tyrant. Mask and Warlock won't be able to handle him"
The Depowered Tyrant ? I dont know man... Tyrant was still powerful... but who did he face that was like The Mask ? I dont recall Tyrant facing an insane High Level Reality Warper before...

lol
#4 Edited by The_Scourge (5341 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Fresh Prince said:
The Depowered Tyrant ? I dont know man... Tyrant was still powerful... but who did he face that was like The Mask ? I dont recall Tyrant facing an insane High Level Reality Warper before...

lol
"
I didn't see the depowered part. My bad. But I think he would still be able to pick up the win but it's going to be hard
#5 Posted by King Saturn (222906 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"King Saturn said:
"Fresh Prince said:

lol
"
I didn't see the depowered part. My bad. But I think he would still be able to pick up the win but it's going to be hard"
Ah I See
#6 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Fresh Prince said:

lol
"

What, come on KS. Tyrant was depowerd when he faced 3 heralds plus Thanos, Gladiator, and a few others I don't think the mask is even close to that level of power and his powers probably won't even work on Tyrant .
#7 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (222906 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Fresh Prince said:

lol
"

What, come on KS. Tyrant was depowerd when he faced 3 heralds plus Thanos, Gladiator, and a few others I don't think the mask is even close to that level of power and his powers probably won't even work on Tyrant ."
I dont think so man. I mean I have never seen anyone or anything actually beat The Mask in the comics dude... and The Mask has a High Level of Reality Warping power that he relies heavily on... even Thanos isnt a High Level Reality Warper... though Thanos is insanely powerful... The Mad Titan does not have the power to create andy form of Weapon or Object to assist out of thin air... nor can Thanos alter the very Reality of the Universe like The Mask does... at least not on his level... and with the added powers of Warlock here... I think the team has a good shot here dude...