Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

Round 1 - Frieza saga

Round 2 - buu saga

Round 3 - Battle of gods

Round 4 - tournament of power

Keep in mind I’m only using this many versions because people can’t seem to agree with how powerful Adam truly is.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: what do you think Zeus's max Power was?

Planet level

Multi planet level

Star level

Solar system level

Galaxy level or

Multi galaxy level

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@lilgodperv: I don’t know. People have said universal was wank and put him at planet lvl. Others have said otherwise. It’s the reason why there are multiple lvls of goku on this list

How powerful do u think he is?

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: I have read the series andci can tell you surely that zeus is at best planet to Multi planet level with MFTL Speed. Saying anything above is absolutely wank.

So adam can fight cell saga goku for sometime before he gets overwhelmed.

The other rounds are absolutely spite

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins low-diff R1 and neg-diffs the verse the rest of the rounds. Doubt Adam could even tank 1st Form Frieza's Supernova considering him being even Planet Level relies heavily on indirect scaling to a statement, and Zeus supposedly tanking the Big Bang is never stated and is an incredibly vague statement and unquantifiable in terms of the actual feat.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam is insanely fast he through hundreds of strikes in like 0.00000000000000000000001 or w/e seconds.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Morningstar999  Online

Goku spites the verse, Adam could maybe win round 1, but he is screwed in round 2 because he has no way to harm Buu Saga Goku, who in the anime version took hits from Kid Buu, and the shockwaves dwarfed the stars around the Kaioshin planet, and also tanked a Kamehameha from him without harm besides a couple of scratches, and Kid Buu annihilated a galaxy. Even if Adam blitzes him, he can't harm him, and Goku uses an AoE blast to take him out. Manga DBZ SSJ3 Goku still wins, but more effort. Round 3 Goku oneshots him, and Round 4 is not even debatable, even if you think that Adam is universal, considering that Ui Goku shits on Universal+ characters, aka Jiren, Moro, etc..

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Even characters weaker than Adam curbstomp

Round 2: Adam stomps

Round 3: Adam High Diff

Round 4: Goku curb stomps in Base

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Morningstar999  Online

@animefreak1: BOG Goku includes SSG Goku lol...and Buu saga Goku is already a multi solar system++ buster, in what universe does Adam win, much less "stomp"?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: BOG Goku includes SSG Goku lol...and Buu saga Goku is already a multi solar system++ buster, in what universe does Adam win, much less "stomp"?

BOG Goku includes SSG Goku lol.

I am aware

and Buu saga Goku is already a multi solar system++ buster

I am aware of this too

in what universe does Adam win, much less "stomp"?

The canon universes where Adam has better scaling than any version of Goku before getting God Ki

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: what scaling you mean. The big bsng shit which isn't even explained at all

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DivineMaster  Online

Buu Saga Goku and after claps that fodder with a casual ki blast.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eredin12

Battle of gods and tournament of power Goku would win, bing bang is nothing to them and they have speed feats in quadrillions FTL range

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DivineMaster  Online

@eredin12 said:

Battle of gods and tournament of power Goku would win, bing bang is nothing to them and they have speed feats in quadrillions FTL range

Big Bang is just statement wank, don't take it seriously.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still failing to see how he even beats the Cell Saga tbh. Saying he even gets past Namek Frieza and SS1 Goku is extremely generous when you actually evaluate them both fairly from what I'm seeing.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Big Bang is just statement wank, don't take it seriously.

Not sure about that, many argue eaither way, but i am taking the highest possible interpretation of Adam here, lets say that is complelty legit, he still can't beat SSG Goku who while universal in DB is far above Bing Bang thanks to DB cosmology, DB universe is much larger than our

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Base goku himself tanked a universe level attack from beerus

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: Inded, after he absorbed SSG in the base he is that strong

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DivineMaster  Online

Still failing to see how he even beats the Cell Saga tbh. Saying he even gets past Namek Frieza and SS1 Goku is extremely generous when you actually evaluate them both fairly from what I'm seeing.

The only reason I didn't say Goku stomps in R1 is bcz other side can argue he has far better reaction speed due to that 0.0000000... feat (tho if Goku is smart he can just throw the Ki blast at the start and nuke him)

@eredin12 said:

Not sure about that, many argue eaither way, but i am taking the highest possible interpretation of Adam here, lets say that is complelty legit, he still can't beat SSG Goku who while universal in DB is far above Bing Bang thanks to DB cosmology, DB universe is much larger than our

True, but I highly doubt the statement is legit (eastern fantasy does like to flower their characters with epithets and metaphors like these). Zeus was nearly dead after the fight with Adam so he was literally fighting for his life there and the punches he threw didn't suggest in any way, shape or form he or Adam can be universal.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Adam

Round 2: Adam

Round 3: Goku

Round 4: Goku

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster:

The only reason I didn't say Goku stomps in R1 is bcz other side can argue he has far better reaction speed due to that 0.0000000... feat (tho if Goku is smart he can just throw the Ki blast at the start and nuke him)

It really depends I guess. If anime feats are allowed then even with that feat (which someone posted a thorough calc of being only BillionsxFTL), Goku should be able to easily keep up, but with manga feats as an SS1 he'd only really have comparable reaction speed based on feats which probably wouldn't scale to his combat speed until MSS1 and the Cell fight. So I guess he'd still win even there.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Shitty scaling and statements? Because even by feats, Namek Saga Goku is better than "wall"-level Adam. I call him multi-planetary and MFTL+ at best by STATEMENTS, so he beats Namek saga Goku, and dies to each Goku after that, because his fists will tickle him at best. Universal Adam is nothing but wank, with nothing but a statement without any value. Zeus claiming that the "Big Bang was a thrill", doesn't tell me anything. Many people still dismiss Goku's feat against Beerus, I will dismiss this statement which isn't a feat. Unless Adam has a good enough feat, he gets vaped by a solar system+ Kamehameha from SSJ2 Goku, or an AOE blast from him.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Shitty scaling and statements? Because even by feats, Namek Saga Goku is better than "wall"-level Adam. I call him multi-planetary and MFTL+ at best by STATEMENTS, so he beats Namek saga Goku, and dies to each Goku after that, because his fists will tickle him at best. Universal Adam is nothing but wank, with nothing but a statement without any value. Zeus claiming that the "Big Bang was a thrill", doesn't tell me anything. Many people still dismiss Goku's feat against Beerus, I will dismiss this statement which isn't a feat. Unless Adam has a good enough feat, he gets vaped by a solar system+ Kamehameha from SSJ2 Goku, or an AOE blast from him.

Shitty scaling and statements?

I can say the same for most of the DBZ Manga ya know? ( Toeiverse/Anime is where most of the big boom feats happen if we are being real here )

Because even by feats, Namek Saga Goku is better than "wall"-level Adam.

Wow..........are we just completely ignoring the concept of AP now? Also, by purely big boom feats Goku doesn't really have any actual DC feats in the Manga during Namek ( Spirit Bomb blowing up an Island doesn't count since he had to absorb energy from the surrounding planets, IE an OUTSIDE Source )

I call him multi-planetary and MFTL+ at best by STATEMENTS

Well you're wrong since by statements Adam is FAR beyond just Multi Planetary and MFTL+. he also has on panel feats of being MFTL+ what do you mean statements?

Universal Adam is nothing but wank, with nothing but a statement without any value.

Do Statements not count anymore in scaling? I guess Perfect Cell isn't Solar System level then cause his best feat is blowing up a Mountain?

Zeus claiming that the "Big Bang was a thrill", doesn't tell me anything

It implies he took the Big Bang for shits and giggles. That not even the only piece of evidence, there are several others such as Zeus beating Krono who's the literal personification of time ( so 4D/Universal+ to Low Multi ) also Zeus being stated that he might destroy Heaven in his Adamas Form ( Which was implied to be of Infinite Size )

Many people still dismiss Goku's feat against Beerus

When did I dismiss Goku's feat against Beerus right now?

I will dismiss this statement which isn't a feat

You're right statements aren't feat, but statements can still be valid, otherwise most of the DBZ Manga characters are legit fodder due to lack off DC feats in the Manga

Unless Adam has a good enough feat, he gets vaped by a solar system+ Kamehameha from SSJ2 Goku, or an AOE blast from him.

Adam's feats are swapping hands with Zeus and nearly beating him literally losing by just an inch. And seriously, by pure DC feats, Goku doesn't even have a Country level DC feat in the Manga let alone a Solar System+ one. Let not ignore statements and AP now

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Adam is faster than Goku but records of ragnarok characters don't really have quantafiable feats to say they can hurt dragon ball characters. Unless we assume Adam can copy Goku's KI than he should win.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could stop at 3, not getting past 4

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Haxxxz

Big Boom tards go brrr

Adam negs till round 2, stomps round 3 and can go either way for tournament of power. His power is basically what his opponent is but better

Adam's combat speed was calced at 300 billions of times ftl bare minimum as well

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Adam

Round 2 Goku

Round 3 Goku

Round 4 Goku

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@haxxxz: excuse me I did the calc Injust wanted to clarify it was calculated at 3.33 hundred billion x FTL bare minimum and is most likely 1.66 Trillion x FTL by speed alone even a trillion building level attacks would reach star level pretty quickly and that’s ignoring and pretending momentum doesn’t exist, statements aside the speed of Adam is above most in fiction, I ran the numbers and it was 20 zeros then 1, an attosecond is 18 zeros that’s a hundredth of a attosecond. I personally take the statements in record of ragnarok seriously but even ignoring it Adam would just copy all ki techniques and at his speed he’d kill Hoku eventually regardless of his form. It doesn’t help Adam can copy Saiyan transformations, you see when he was in court of the garden of eden he copied the snakes clwas and used them to cut the snakes limbs of, this means his copy ability even copies other races genetic abilities like claws, or in terms of Saiyan there s-cells and saiyan transformations.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nerise

Prolly clears since Gokus feats hasnt changed since Frieza saga and eyes of the lord is brolic

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsBestEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adams copy ability is almost or just as good as Moros and Midoras: They can copy your entire gen make up and the stuff they copied are more powerful or unique af.

Let's use the universal version of Adam:

R1 Adam stomps

R2 Mr. Adam stomps

R3 50/50

R4 Goku stomps hard. The gap between Top Goku and Rof is so big, it makes the gap between buuhan and Nappa look like a joke.

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam coped true god right which is an unavoidable one hit kill, on top of coping the fist that surpassed time, he should have something going for him.

SBA_Youngboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1: adam in a good battle, he should have slight speed advantage and eyes of the lord gg

round 2: goku blitz and stomp

round 3: goku blitz and stomp

round 4: goku one shot again

although it is good to avoid a no limits fallacy with eyes of the lord.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam negs, he copies whatever goku does and delivers way better

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

Despite the fact he can't even perceive Goku and actually see him to pull that, Eyes of the Lord is such a terrible NLF lol

Buu Saga Goku and after claps that fodder with a casual ki blast.

SBA_Youngboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

pretty fallacious to assume he can use eyes of the lord on characters with power degrees of infinity above adam's caliber, but it shouldn't matter due to being millions of times slower than any relevant version of goku. at best he can beat namek goku if its base

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: for someone who could percieve an attack that surpasses time and has infinite speed, don't think he can't react to Goku

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sba_youngboy: not exactly if eyes of the Lord can copy time stop and an attack with infinite speed,I don't think why he can't copy Goku's. Regardless Eyes of the Lord can even copy the physical nature and strength to some extent as well.

The difference between both isn't that vast as well

Goku is around low multiversal now and Adam is Uni+ to low multiversal as well

If you're one of those "FeAtS OnLy"troupe then yeah Goku would stomp

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: He doesn't have Infinite Speed there's absolutely no proof that Time has 0 in that instance and the fact that the .0s continued instead of just being plain 0 to indicate a full Time Stop strongly implies it was just a really small finite value the author intent is clear af. Even Vs Wiki doesn't accept this rubbish wank man

SBA_Youngboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SBA_Youngboy
@haxxxz said:

@sba_youngboy: not exactly if eyes of the Lord can copy time stop and an attack with infinite speed,I don't think why he can't copy Goku's. Regardless Eyes of the Lord can even copy the physical nature and strength to some extent as well.

The difference between both isn't that vast as well

Goku is around low multiversal now and Adam is Uni+ to low multiversal as well

If you're one of those "FeAtS OnLy"troupe then yeah Goku would stomp

this is false, zeus never completely halted time to 0 nor did he or adam showcase infinite speed, all he showcased the capability to was accelerate and slow down time for himself/adam through the fight

how is adam universe level? if you refer to zeus's big bang memory, that is incredibly vague and ambiguous and up to many interpretations, with no proof he was even present or tanked it all we are given is that he is aware of it, or refer to what someone said above

@divinemaster said:

True, but I highly doubt the statement is legit (eastern fantasy does like to flower their characters with epithets and metaphors like these). Zeus was nearly dead after the fight with Adam so he was literally fighting for his life there and the punches he threw didn't suggest in any way, shape or form he or Adam can be universal.

yes, feats are what we go by, not speculation and headcanon, in which if you agree goku stomps then that is a acceptable concession

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sba_youngboy: he literally says his fist transcended time which he gained after defeating his father cronos who's the embodiment of time itself and the attack literally shows 0.0000.....? Which indicates infinite speed

Regarding zeus's big bang tanking it's pretty straight forward,Doesn't matter what you think vague or depend upon interpretation or whatever , I'll go by what said and use standard assumption not other interpretation or what you or anyone thinks

Avatar image for deactivated-601ac24c0b37b
deactivated-601ac24c0b37b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam can evade Goku for a while but one punch and he’s out.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 CV still in the Stone age

SBA_Youngboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@sba_youngboy: he literally says his fist transcended time which he gained after defeating his father cronos who's the embodiment of time itself and the attack literally shows 0.0000.....? Which indicates infinite speed

Regarding zeus's big bang tanking it's pretty straight forward,Doesn't matter what you think vague or depend upon interpretation or whatever , I'll go by what said and use standard assumption not other interpretation or what you or anyone thinks

it does not indicate infinite speed since it was not provably shown to be a full 0 and was rather a small finite value just like before unless you are willing to prove that his ability can somehow become infinitely faster out of nowhere like before. surpassing time in context was clearly refer to overcoming zeus despite the time manipulation, context is important...

this is the same out of context statement highballing as can be done with jiren

No Caption Provided

there is absolutely no proof zeus was physically hit by the big bang, his statement could just mean he watched it from afar or from a different realm and enjoyed it or any other situation from such a vague and unspecified statement made out of excitement, your own interpretation does not prove anything

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sba_youngboy: even if you go by the small finite amt speed and going by what shown 0.000... 20 zeros and calculating that speed. The absolute lowball was found to be 300 billion times ftl combat speed

Again as I said in going by standard assumption which says Zeus tanking on the Big Bang and as he said he never felt this much excited for the ragnarok fight except for big bang it more like indicates he took on the big bang than just watching, Zeus was never shown to be that type since he literally jumped for the second fight even when it was shiva's turn.

There's also Adamas Zeus who shiva said could destroy all of heaven

But I get your point as well but I'll be going my way so I guess we can agree to disagree

SBA_Youngboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@sba_youngboy: even if you go by the small finite amt speed and going by what shown 0.000... 20 zeros and calculating that speed. The absolute lowball was found to be 300 billion times ftl combat speed

Again as I said in going by standard assumption which says Zeus tanking on the Big Bang and as he said he never felt this much excited for the ragnarok fight except for big bang it more like indicates he took on the big bang than just watching, Zeus was never shown to be that type since he literally jumped for the second fight even when it was shiva's turn.

There's also Adamas Zeus who shiva said could destroy all of heaven

But I get your point as well but I'll be going my way so I guess we can agree to disagree

which is a good speed of course, but not comparable in the slightest to the feats and direct scale of the goku used in this thread, adam is getting blitzstomped by goku in rounds 2-4 effortlesssly

indication, implications, conjecture, at the end of the day all fall under the umbrella of unprovable headcanon, with all due respect either provide evidence he was physically present at close range or i am not interested

and? heaven does not have a given size to us, if you try to imply that it is infinite, that is a false argument

No Caption Provided

"infinite providence"

No Caption Provided

providence does not refer to or describe physical size, it is a concept of protection and care, it means heaven is under the infinite protection of the gods in a metaphorical manner

but yes, that is fine, good discussion