Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By yamatama
@wushu59 said:

Acnologia with ease.

Blitzing base Natsu not enough

Suzaku is confirmed stronger then Human Selene who's equal to Pre-Rosat Acno....

Anyway, Suzaku takes it same diff as Selene

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Wushu59  Online

@yamatama:

Selene pretended to lose to Suzaku to infiltrate his guild.

We see this as she one shots his superior upon letting herself get captured.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia stomps. The DG are only comparable to him in stats, he has magic immunity. So he won't fall to Suzaku.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: I'm guessing you haven't read the new chapter but Selene herself said, Suzaku > her human form

She lost on purpose and held back her dragon form, then proceeded to one shot Georg in dragon form. Not human form which is what's being used for Acno

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stats wise Suzaku is more superior, but since Acno has magic resistance which would be a pain in the ass idk, But definitely this going to be a close match. I'll favour for Suzaku because he was stated to be above Human Selene

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno stomps. His stats and mp are far superior.

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

Stats wise Suzaku is more superior, but since Acno has magic resistance which would be a pain in the ass idk, But definitely this going to be a close match. I'll favour for Suzaku because he was stated to be above Human Selene

mad cause suzaku is a fodder who got one shot by selene?

how tf is suzaku above human selene if selene was playing around with him and only lost cause she wanted to be defeated?

someone is having a temper tantrum damnnn

also acnologia>>>>>>>selene

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

@wushu59: I'm guessing you haven't read the new chapter but Selene herself said, Suzaku > her human form

She lost on purpose and held back her dragon form, then proceeded to one shot Georg in dragon form. Not human form which is what's being used for Acno

another salty suzaku fan

prove how suzaku gets past his magic immunity

and acno>>>>>>>>selene

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Emperor99  Online

Acno one-shots. Acno >>> Zeref/Irene/August >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Suzaku

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: mad cause suzaku is a fodder who got one shot by selene?

I absolutely crack myself when this nigga starts of his sentence with "mad cause" like this fr tells me that you're one of those asian cocks that lives on a straw house with no roofs trying to argue on an online forum with your daddy behind you laying down on the wooden bed that doesn't even have a metres.

Anyways back to the topic. What you said pretty much happened the opposite, Suzaku one shotted Selene's ass. You're daddy can't afford glasses cuz you live on a village that has no optician so obviously you would be seeing things wrong. If you mistook Selene one shotting Suzaku and acting as if it happened canonically, then you lost your credibility to even argue in online forums

how tf is suzaku above human selene if selene was playing around with him and only lost cause she wanted to be defeated

There is no proof she was playing around, especially when she verbatim states that Suzaku was stronger than Selene. And honestly why would she even say that if she was playing around with Suzaku?? Yeah man, now not only you need glasses now but you need education. Your mom didn't send you to school cuz she thought that you would be bullied in school because of your mental disability.

someone is having a temper tantrum damnnn

Tragic

also acnologia>>>>>>>selene

Something the series disagrees with

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like this is the same nigga that got banned from Fairy Tail Mangahelpers cuz of the bullshit he spout there
Laughing Rofl GIF - Laughing Rofl Lol GIFs

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Emperor99  Online

Suzaku with his strongest attack failed to blitz and scratch Selene, which is <<<<< pre-SBT Acno <<<<<<< SBT Acno. Failing to pass dragon scales w/o immunity means that absolutely zero chance to pass Acno protection.

It should be locked as mismatch.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And there goes his beloved friend emperor is always there for reinforcement or to cheer him up with his own BS scaling whenever he is in trouble

John Jonah Jameson Lol GIF - John Jonah Jameson Lol Laughing Hysterically GIFs

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Delein  Online

It should be locked as mismatch. Arthur solos the verse.

@gogito said:

And there goes his beloved friend emperor is always there for reinforcement or to cheer him up with his own BS scaling whenever he is in trouble

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito:"like this fr tells me that you're one of those asian cocks that lives on a straw house with no roofs trying to argue on an online forum with your daddy behind you laying down on the wooden bed that doesn't even have a metres"

"on" we dont live "on" a house, we live "in" a house, and its better to be living in a straw house then be living on the streets like you

dont even talk to me like that when your brain is smoother then my bed

Anyways back to the topic. What you said pretty much happened the opposite, Suzaku one shotted Selene's ass. You're daddy can't afford glasses cuz you live on a village that has no optician so obviously you would be seeing things wrong. If you mistook Selene one shotting Suzaku and acting as if it happened canonically, then you lost your credibility to even argue in online forum

"suzaku one shotted selenes ass" did you read the manga? selene was FAKING her defeat to one shot georg and prove that suzaku is garbage

your daddy cant afford education so he just left you in the sewers where you worship suzaku like hes your god alongside abuncha rats and roaches

you also learned how to read from rats so no wonder you think that suzaku actually one shotted selene

There is no proof she was playing around, especially when she verbatim states that Suzaku was stronger than Selene. And honestly why would she even say that if she was playing around with Suzaku??

she was playing, did you not see the smiles on her faces? oh yeah you didn't cause you have the eyesight of an ant, no wonder why you think that suzaku can one shot anyone lmao. anyways she said "suzaku is stronger then my human form" to trigger suzaku fans and make them go crazy

Something the series disagrees with

nah selene was hiding from acnologia for 400 years, meaning that acno>>>>selene

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

Like this is the same nigga that got banned from Fairy Tail Mangahelpers cuz of the bullshit he spout there

isn't gogito the same person that blocked me on discord cause i was destroying him in a debate? and isn't he the same person that had his mic muted the entire time on call even tho he was saying "MIC UP!!"

btws you aren't allowed to say the N word on comicvine, you can get flagged for that

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yamatama and the track star gogito still teabagging Suzaku. Last I checked ginger boi was still a magic user

No Caption Provided

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@emperor99 said:

It should be locked as mismatch. Arthur solos the verse.

@gogito said:

LOL, poor suzaku fanboys always thinking that suzaku can one shot anyone

OT: acnologia one shots suzaku with no diff, neinhart can to

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Seb178  Online

Lol looks like we are again about to see what happened to God serena

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: "on" we dont live "on" a house, we live "in" a house, and its better to be living in a straw house then be living on the streets like you

No no no, Just no. Thats not what I said. I only specified that sentence to you. We can live "in" a house but YOU live "on" a house. So thats a straw man. Hot bitches run up to me when I walk in the streets whereas you get a beating from your dad with a branch stick on a public market.

"suzaku one shotted selenes ass" did you read the manga? selene was FAKING her defeat to one shot georg

Yes I did read the manga and what I said was true. Suzaku violated her in human form. I already refuted that point of her faking her defeat. She wouldn't have said that Suzaku was stronger than her and we have no evidence that she was faking it.

your daddy cant afford education so he just left you in the sewers where you worship suzaku like hes your god alongside abuncha rats and roaches

Even my 7 year old cousin can come up with better roasts then this. please stop, you're making me have an amnesia.

you also learned how to read from rats so no wonder you think that suzaku actually one shotted selene

Asian cock roasts when they have nothing to say.......

she was playing, did you not see the smiles on her faces? oh yeah you didn't cause you have the eyesight of an ant, no wonder why you think that suzaku can one shot anyone lmao. anyways she said "suzaku is stronger then my human form" to trigger suzaku fans and make them go crazy

She wouldn't have been playing when there are several statements of Selene herself saying that she wasn't playing around

and prove that suzaku is garbage

OMFG WHAT?? Like thats literally your own fucking premise, like thats for you to prove not me. Omg............ You're literally done for

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: lets just take the insult/roasts to discord cause i dont wanna get flagged for insulting someone

unblock me on disc

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

This nigga literally refused to come to my server to debate and not only that but refused to VC debate me. How pathetic and ratty he truly is. And I'm getting banned just because I dropped the N word?? Do I really need to pull scans on you typing shit worse??

i already got flagged for typing those "shit" words so it wont matter

anyways unblock me on discord so both of us wont get flagged for insulting/roasting eachother

also "refused to vc debate me" LMAO did u forget when u had ur mic muted the entire time even tho u were saying "MiC uP"

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: anyways if you refuse to take this to discord then that means that ur ducking and is scared to get destroyed by me

but if u wanna get us both flagged doing this on CV then ill just wait for your response and then we can continue

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: been almost half an hour

thanks, ill take that as a concession

looks like i stomped another suzaku wanker

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I find it super ironic that FT is all about friendship and bonds, yet their debaters are... uh... well....

OT: Would be a good fight either way, leaning towards Acno though since he does have magic immunity

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69 said:

I find it super ironic that FT is all about friendship and bonds, yet their debaters are... uh... well....

OT: Would be a good fight either way, leaning towards Acno though since he does have magic immunity

wont come close to being a good fight

suzakus strongest attack didn't even destroy the nearby trees

suzaku = below tree level

imagine comparing him to acnologia

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia

Avatar image for deactivated-615f1c99e517d
deactivated-615f1c99e517d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno could legit one-shot.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suzaku uses a sword, his attacks are physical in nature. Acno's magic resistance isn't helping here

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: Suzaku still uses magic (ds magic) so Acno has resistance to his attacks. Also it's not like Acno has trash durability when it comes to non-magical attacks, so he's fine either way. Not saying it would be extremely easy for him, he should take it low-mid diff. Also the dragon gods only scale to Acno from 400 years ago as that's the last time they ever knew his power. Unless stated otherwise, they should stay this way. Just before Acno got the SBT power up, he was stated to have been stronger since Tartaros, so he's stronger than his self from 400 years ago, who would already have an edge on the DGs because of his higher magic resistance.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Uses magic to power his physicals ? Yes, but at the end of the day, his attacks are still physical sword slashes.

The narrative has been clear as day, and they've clearly been keeping tabs on Acno as they have certain info on him, which wouldn't be possible without keeping tabs. Why assume Hiro/every character statement talking about DG's power compared to Acno, is from 400 years ago? It's just reaching at that point.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: Physical sword slashes powered up by dragon slaying magic, so it's still magic. It's like how Erza has 2 swords with Natsu's and Gray's magic yet she can still cut people.

Only one who's shown to have kept tabs is Ignia, and he didn't even know what really happened. All he heard was that Acno lost to the son of Igneel, he didn't know about his power up, the fact that the entire continent helped use fairy sphere, or that Natsu had the other dragon slayers to help him out. Selene hasn't even said anything yet, but we can assume that she knows no more than Ignia because she says she'll be the only one who can turn into a dragon once her plan is completed. Merc and Aldo have no knowledge as far as we're concerned, and we know nothing about Viernes.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Erza swords exert out the fire and ice magic, Suzaku's sword doesn't. Completely different

The fact that he knows that Natsu was one of the people who defeated Acno is enough. Why wouldn't he keep tabs on the guy he was planning to defeat, and have a general idea of where Acno's power was currently? Again the narrative is clear as day, we don't need to start stretching and try to argue that their talking about Acno 400 years ago. Much bigger stretch then just assuming that Elefseria/Ignia are talking about Alveraz Acno.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno still wins

>One-shotted GS who by all means should be >>> Base Natsu and Erza even in 100yr arc

>Magic immunity

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: His exerts dragon slaying magic, so it's not that different.

Not really, all he knew was that the son of Igneel killed Acno, he didn't even know how strong he was or the fact that he was human. He's cocky and had 0 idea of how they beat Acno. If he knew that Acno got the power up, then he would've also known everything else that happened in the fight, but he didn't. It isn't a stretch if Ignia himself said he had no clue as to what happened other than the fact that the son of Igneel killed Acno.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: It very much is, Suzaku powers his physicals with his DS magic. Erza quite literally clads her swords in those magics to use.

Again, the fact that he knew that is already enough tbf. Wouldn't make sense if Ignia didn't keep tabs on the guy he was literally training to beat, plus the others who had their own plans. Even then the story has told us enough that DGs=> Acno and we have no reason to doubt it or think it's about 400 years Acno, until stated otherwise.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sword Saint Dragon Slayer magic is still magic smh. Pathetic argument.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:

@gogito: anyways if you refuse to take this to discord then that means that ur ducking and is scared to get destroyed by me

The reason I blocked you in discord is because there is no point talking to you if hate Suzaku this much. Everybody can recognize this. And even besides that your so annoying to speak to, especially when you say retarded shit like "prove you a life" "prove I didn't say this and that" etc. I didn't block you because im scared you dog. Smh.

but if u wanna get us both flagged doing this on CV then ill just wait for your response and then we can continue

Idrc, Comicvine is known for its terrible FT powerscalers so I don't mind. I only talk here just to be a part of this troll community of powerscalers

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Be it Zeref, Dragon gods, Fairytail or Spriggans, Acnologia is still the strongest in the entire verse. Suzaku being above Human Selene is impressive, but Acnologia is immune/resistant to magic

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gilateen

50/50, trolls here as usual and I haven’t been here in a hot minute.

Avatar image for deactivated-615f1c99e517d
deactivated-615f1c99e517d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

50/50, trolls here as usual and I haven’t been here in a hot minute.

So what exactly makes it 50/50?

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa:The Acnologia that you're quote on quote referring to as the "strongest" is Acnologia after he absorbed the time rift. And I hope you know that this Acno (in this thread) isn't the Acno you're talking about as the strongest. This is a weaker version of Acnologia while in Human form. So he would be around the level of a Dragon God due to the narrative and several statements from the series.

Acnologia doesn't have immunity to Dragon Slayer Magic. Otherwise Natsu wouldn't even be able to hurt him or defeat him, he just has high resistance of it but not full immunity. Acnologia can get damaged if one has the physical AP to do so and Dragon Slayer Magic. We see Igneel physically hurt Acnologia. I'm pretty sure you're not like the other ignorant people and understand that Suzaku is indeed above Human Selene (In both Power and Speed) so he would most likely have the chance to heavily damage him

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:
@vex_haid said:

The reason I blocked you in discord is because there is no point talking to you if hate Suzaku this much. Everybody can recognize this. And even besides that your so annoying to speak to, especially when you say retarded shit like "prove you a life" "prove I didn't say this and that" etc. I didn't block you because im scared you dog. Smh.

Idrc, Comicvine is known for its terrible FT powerscalers so I don't mind. I only talk here just to be a part of this troll community of powerscalers

nah i destroyed you hard on discord, and made you rage quit

i already won here via burden of rejoinder GG

poor suzaku fans

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

Suzaku uses a sword, his attacks are physical in nature. Acno's magic resistance isn't helping here

poor suzaku fan, always salty

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers