Acnologia vs Godzilla & King Ghidorah

#1 Posted by KingGuinness (1922 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Vs:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Legendary Godzilla & King Ghidorah
  • Titan duo are composite (Movie/comic feats)
  • Acno is at his standard levels of power

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by KingGuinness (1922 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed equalised, FYI. Forgot to put that in the OP.

#3 Posted by CocaColaMan (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering how Godzilla has been argued to defeat the likes of Naruto and Saitama in the past, I’ll say he solos.

#4 Posted by LyonKnight (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Acnologia.

#5 Posted by KingGuinness (1922 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#6 Posted by Yosefscion (499 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghidorah solos

Cuz I hate Fairy Tail.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
#7 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Godzilla and Ghidorah???

JFC man. I'm pretty sure this is a stomp in favor of the Kings.

#8 Posted by KingGuinness (1922 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Godzilla and Ghidorah???

JFC man. I'm pretty sure this is a stomp in favor of the Kings.

Only composite MonsterVerse/Legendary Godzilla and Ghidorah. I thought that was made clear.

#9 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: My statement stands. Godzilla survived Ground Zero of the Permian Extinction. Not too versed in Acnologia but I don't recall him having any feats on that level from what I do know. That and him and Ghidorah are absolute powerhouses, with Ghidorah being able to regenerate lost heads.

#10 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18864 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Sorry no. Godzilla no-sells nukes like nothing, and tanked the permian extinction meteor which was far more impressive. And Ghidora is comparable to him, plus has better regen. Also Acnologia's lightning resistance feats?

Also pretty sure the physicals here are outmatched in the duo's favor. We're talking 90,000 tons and something like 110,000 tons that can throw each other around pretty easily. How strong is Acnologia?

#12 Edited by AlexTheBoss (18864 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_of_origin:

Sorry no. Godzilla no-sells nukes like nothing,

A nuke is city to mountain level max and I just showed Acknalogia showing he has multi island fire power and casual mountain level durability...

and tanked the permian extinction meteor which was far more impressive.

that seems like an outlier, but I guess with that feat he has a good chance.

Also Acnologia's lightning resistance feats?

Laxus, who is a lightning wizard who would stand no chance against Acknologia, could make lightning blasts of this size

No Caption Provided

Also pretty sure the physicals here are outmatched in the duo's favor. We're talking 90,000 tons and something like 110,000 tons that can throw each other around pretty easily. How strong is Acnologia?

Stronger than this guy, who is bigger and stronger than Godzilla.

No Caption Provided
that circle next to him on the very left is an entire town.
that circle next to him on the very left is an entire town.

#13 Edited by hopz7 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

You need to look up what the Permian extinction meteor was because it was not the same thing as the oxygen destroying bomb created by mankind. It was the meteor that killed off the dinosaurs. Godzilla tanked it. Also, what is the size of that town? How many buildings? How big are the buildings? What’s the population? What is the building construction like? Do they use the same building materials from a modern city full of high rise buildings? Yea didn’t think so. He’s not as big as these titans, at least not from that image.

#14 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18864 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopz7: my bad I wasn't reading carefully and forgot about the comic feat. that feat is really good but it seems like an outlier.

#15 Posted by CocaColaMan (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: didn’t realize we were talking about the recent Monsterverse versions. The ones I’m familiar with are Superman/Hulk tier. This version of Godzilla IIRC tanked the extinction of the Dinosaurs, so I’m not sure if Acno can hurt him, but Godzilla probably can’t hurt Acno either. So I’d go with stalemate.

#16 Posted by N7Elite (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Acnologia's weakness is pure blunt damage. He is basically immune to magic. However lightning will not work on him for he being a dragon slayer still can eat element properties and lighting is one of them. Radiation on the other hand is something we never seen in Fairy Tail, so could effect Acnologia, but size wise Godzilla stomps and if it is burning Godzilla with Mothras power combined then he pulls a Natsu and one shots him.

#17 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8609 posts) - - Show Bio

Acnologia stomps.

#18 Posted by Toratorn (8013 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solostomps. Acnologia barely seems to be nuke lvl.

#19 Posted by KingGuinness (1922 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Acnologia’s far above nuke level.

#20 Posted by Gaoron (9516 posts) - - Show Bio

Acno should stomp

#21 Edited by Toratorn (8013 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by CocaColaMan (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Acnologia’s own feats include being capable of one shotting a large mountain sized island (at least) (the reason the island wasn’t destroyed was because of magical protection.) He also has an attack that could send dozens of blasts across the air for miles, with the resulting explosions being city block+ busting. That same attack, when compressed, dwarfed a town.

That’s pretty much it for raw personal feats IIRC, or at least the impressive ones. He scales above pretty much everyone in his verse. This includes:

Natsu, who can one shot a mountain sized War God more durable than steel and bust a small mountain in the horizon. Reason he scales above: Natsu needed help and plot to beat him.

Igneel, who has effortless mountain level blasts. Reason he scales above: Acnologia killed Igneel.

Motherglare, who vaporized multiple small mountains. Reason he scales above: Acnologia single ahndedly endangered the Dragon species, with the only living ones being The Dragon Gods who were in hiding and the Dragon Slayers’ parents who were living in their souls. Motherglare isn’t even a top tier Dragon.

Gildarts, who can one shot a mountain and a battlefield. Reason he scales above: Acnologia literally tore off Gildarts’ arm, leg, and an unknown organ faster than Gildarts could react.

Laxus, who created a mountain sized explosion effortlessly. Reason he scales above: Laxus was one of the people that helped Natsu to defeat Acnologia. I forgot to mention that Acno was curbstomping the team until the end.

Jellal, who has two meteor level attacks. Reason he scales above: Jellal got stomped by Acnologia physically.

I’d give more, but I’ve got to hurry. As you can see, Acnologia is clearly above mountain level. Before I go, he one shot God Serena effortlessly, as in he put a hole in him, and Serena could tank hits from Gildarts. I hope this gives you some insight.

#23 Posted by Toratorn (8013 posts) - - Show Bio

@cocacolaman: okay, I see. Ghidorah caused a category 6 county-wide hurricane just by flapping his wings and Godzilla no sold being hit head-on by country level impact from Permian extinction meteor. That's how that impact looks in comparison to Earth. Godzilla and Ghidorah scale to each other, since they fought each other several times, hurt each other and both came close to killing each other on separate occasions. From what you described, I don't think Acnologia is capable of hurting them, and if his durability is as good as his attack power, isn't tough enough to tank their attacks either.

#24 Posted by CocaColaMan (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Thanks. Based off that, Godzilla is too durable. I expected that anyway, since Godzilla is, well, Godzilla.

#25 Posted by GrimCreations (89 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness Composite Godzilla? Are you trying to mismatch this on purpose?

#26 Edited by Toratorn (8013 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimcreations: it's not fully composite Godzilla, it's composite Legendary Godzilla (as in, Legendary movies + Legendary comic books + supplementary information). Though I'm not sure what was the point of specifying that in OP since it's a singular continuity anyway.

@cocacolaman: you're welcome.