User Lists: 0

Eraser

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

If Naruto got curbed, what made you think this was remotely fair?

Cosmic Mard Geer with one finger.

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia is much faster and He's already resisted existence erasure and he's stronger than multiple other ppl that have resisted existence erasure as well. And Based on Hero's ethernano and ether are the same thing so Acnologia just eats all his attacks.

lol at ftl witch.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:

both are Large Planetary but the speed gap is so big

Acno blitzes

FT fans say this on CV but when someone makes threads you’re salty 💀💀

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Wushu59

Acnologia is not that impressive. Spamming multiple island sized AOE bigger then actual destruction does not make you anywhere close to continental.

Eraser erases him.

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The explosion isn't propagating anywhere close to the speed of light. Here is the light from the explosion hitting the ship. We know this is just the light because if it was the actual force of the explosion the ship would have been dust since the shield wasn't up yet. Then there are 2 pages of her putting up the shield around the ship. At that time it's still the light hitting them. The force of the explosion doesn't reach the ship until this page where they literally say they are in the explosion. Can't be faster than light if the light reached her before she could put the shield up and the explosive force is slower.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ChaosKnight75

Relativistic is a fair call though. We know that explosion reached far enough to wipe out several planets and Witch took action and raised her shield after the planet exploded while she and the ship were within that planet’s air space, effectively ground zero basically

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@chaosknight75: They were actually a good distance away from the explosion. We see the explosion initially (and we know this is the explosive force since it destroyed the planet) and it goes well beyond the planet. The Ez was nowhere near there. Witch had ample time to prepare her shield from when the light hit them to when the actual force hit them so I'm not sure if this would even be relativistic.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: Nope, Edens Zero was right next to the planet and within it’s air space before Ziggy hijacked it and kept it from moving any further away.

Can confirm it yourself. Chapter 165 with the last few pages showing the ship is still well within the planet’s atmosphere when their stopped from moving any further away.

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By UstanLeengard

@chaosknight75: Hiro may have drawn it like that, but it's impossible for the ship to have been that close to the planet and been ok for all that time before witch put up the shield. And when the explosion actually hit them, there were nearby asteroids getting vaped. Last I checked Nero 66 doesn't have asteroids in it's airspace. And in other panels when they were making the announcement it showed the ship was already in outerspace. I think it's just an art inconsistency. But with the size of the explosion and the sequence of events, I don't think it was intended for them to be that close.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: Look again, you can see floating debris next to the Edens Zero ship as well in 165

Ship was okay being that close because Witch raised a shield in time strong enough to defend against the blast

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75 The floating debris was damaged ship parts from the aftermath of the battle that took place in space (you know not in the planet's airspace). And how are floating ship parts equal to asteroids?

With the size the explosion had reached by the time she put the shield up, they could not have been that close.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: Or that Mashima wanted to show off the entire explosion for dramatic effect before rewinding back to showing Witch defending against the explosion.

I can say this because we got two panels showing the confirmed distance Edens Zero was at to the planet right when Ziggy kept them from going any further away

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Paxa  Online

If the same explosions is traveling through space destroying multiple planets at the same time instantly no matter how you look at it it's FTL

Ustan the L farmer is just downplaying stuff as usual

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@chaosknight75 And there were other panels in the same chapter that showed they were much further away. Plus there is the whole asteroid thing. Honestly at this point we'll just have to agree to disagree on the distance since there are conflicting portrayals. I'm gonna go with the most recent one though since that's where the actual feat happened. And based on the panels I posted earlier the ship was near the edge of the explosion and there were asteroids near them showing they couldn't have been that close to the planet. And regardless of the distance, there is still a massive difference between the light and the actual explosive force. And if we're gonna say that the panels were jumping back and forwards through time, then there's no way to actually even judge the reaction since witch could have very well just put the shield during the panel where the planet was just shining (would make sense since it was only light hitting them). If that's the case then she didn't even react to the explosion at all.

But the whole scene is heavily contrived anyway so I wouldn't put it past Mashima to randomly teleport the ship to the edge of the explosion because he wanted to show asteroids being destroyed.

No Caption Provided

You even have the last scene of witch being disintegrated by the explosion...... while she was within the shield and standing on the ship..... which means the explosion got past the shield and hit the ship, but the ship is somehow unscathed. Mashima clearly just wanted to kill off a character here.

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxaWe didn't even see it hit any other planets though, just some asteroids. And we don't even have a timeframe for how fast the destruction would happen so just because it would reach a far distance doesn't mean it's insanely fast.The blast expanded slower than the speed of light and if the distance between the planet's are the same as real life, it would have taken a while for it to wipe out the whole sector (assuming it's solar system sized). Which makes the ship being so close to the planet but witch's barrier only lasting for a few moments even less likely. No matter how you look at it, there's no way this feat is ftl reactions.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: Start posting this pics of the ship further away than what I posted. I don’t know what your obsession with asteroids are. They can be floating in the atmosphere for all we know.

Probably because she was able to defend against enough of the blast the the ship could survive the remainder but still enough to vaporize her she used up all her power to protect the ship

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: I did post the pic. They are clearly not in the atmosphere in the scan i posted.... but distance doesn't really matter as there's other problems that I pointed out.

like I said it's contrived. And seeing as to how the blast had to continue putting out energy for at least a few minutes to reach and destroy other planets (assuming the blast is even relativistic), don't you find it strange that witch's shield that lasted only a few moments could block just enough force for the ship to be completely unscathed, but not enough to protect herself. Only way something like that could make sense is if they were near the edge of the explosion (which is what was shown)

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxaYour waifu isn't ftl deal with it

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ustanleengard: And I explained that Mashima wanted to illustrate the explosion in one page and than jump back to Witch defending against the explosion before it reaches the ship. I acknowledge and explain both scans, your selectively picking which ones to be used

For all we know, she defended and held the shield up that long before she finally gave out

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa: The manga: light hits the ship. Witch gives a speech and prepares her shield for 2 pages. The explosive force finally hits them

You: The explosion is obviously faster than the light that arrived 2 pages before it.

it's nonsensical dude.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ChaosKnight75

^ Also said explosion easily envelopes an entire planet and far beyond in a single page and stated to have wiped out the entire sector that planet was in, including several neighboring planets

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@chaosknight7 And like I said if the panels are jumping fowrads and backwards in time then there is no way to judge the reaction. She could have easily put up the shield in the first or the second panel of this page while the planet was still just shining. There's no way to evaluate the reaction here as there's no timeframe and if we go with your interpretation, we don't even have a concrete sequence of events.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: You already posted that image and I already addressed it. Next.

No because as you said, the light from the blast is already present before Witch takes action when it jumps to her outside the ship.

Than she activated Protect Matrix, meaning she used her powers after the explosion (blinding light) began but before the explosion could reach her and the ship.

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: Well you didn't address it since they are clearly not in any atmosphere there but whatever I guess.

And my interpretation was based on the panels happening in chronological order. If the panels are jumping back in time, then that light isn't the light we see in the third panel, it's the same light from the first and second panel. Witch putting up her shield in that time makes in not even a reaction feat.

Also the explosion reaching that size in one panel say anything about the timeframe since you think the panels are jumping forwards and backwards. Could be 1 second, could be 1 minute. And again we never even saw it hit other planets and based on it being slower than light, it would have taken at least a few minutes to reach another planet.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: And while ignoring several panels showing how close the ship really is to the planet and it being practically spelled out to the reader that their stuck in place. Twice.

Never heard of an explosion, especially one with the kind of energy involved here (20,000 antimatter bombs which even one of is stated to instantly reduce a planet to dust.) propagating so slowly. Explosion could have taken several minutes in duration and still be comfortably at least Relativistic being conservative to be able to take out a sector spanning several planets as stated twice.

Got any more straws to grasp?

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: The panel where the feat happens is the most important. If that one shows a different distance than that's the preferred one to use.

This isn't real life, this is a fictional manga by the same guy that had a continent sized explosion take minutes to reach it's full blast radius. And the simple fact that the blast force is slower than the speed of light shows that it would take minutes for it to reach it's full radius. It takes light a little over 3 minutes to go from earth to mars. The explosion is slower than light, so unless the other planets it would damage were super close to it, then it would take minutes at least to reach it's full radius.

But sure keep pushing the idea that a slower than light speed explosion is somehow ftl . Gives me more things to laugh at

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: And still while disregarding context and panels

Point exactly where in this thread that I said Witch or the explosion was FTL, bud

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: Last part was meant for the other guy, forgot to tag him.

But even if it was relativistic, that still doesn't give us a speed for witch since you are assuming the manga went back in time. We don't know exactly when she put up the shield. If we take it in chronological order we can at least know she put the shield up after the explosion went off, and if we take the ship at a further distance, then we can know a minimum distance the explosion had traveled before witch started to put up her shield. With that we'd at least be able to say she's relative to the explosion (she wouldn't be relativistic cause of the distance) but it'd still be something. With your interpretation we have no concrete grounds to say she even reacted to the explosion.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ustanleengard: I love having to repeat myself on things that are practically spelled out already.

1) We get two clear images of where the EZ ship currently is sitting relative to the planet about to go boom in a multi-planet wide explosion. And again, said ship cannot move from its spot. This is explained twice likely just for people like you.

2: The explosion (the flash of light) is already happening. And THAN Witch takes action, before the explosion can reach them, while basically in ground zero of it with point #1

Do you get all this now?

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: Said ship was also shown to be further in other panels like when they are making the announcement that the war is over which I posted earlier yet you completely ignored. The portrayal of the distance is inconsistent and even if the ship was intended to be that close to the planet, we can't get a speed for witch since according to you the manga jumps back in time.

No the explosion is not the flash of light. We already saw the planet shining and on the page it explodes there are 2 panels that show the light coming from the planet getting brighter and brighter before it finally explodes. If you want to say that the manga went back in time then there is no way to prove that that light hitting the ship is the actual explosion and not the bright shining light that came before.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ustanleengard: Every panel still has it within the atmosphere, basically next to the planet. Especially the part where there’s one minute before the explosion.

The planet is merely glowing at all points before detonating, it’s not a blinding flash of light that is the explosion right before Witch takes action

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ChaosKnight75
No Caption Provided

Your really saying this aint the explosion. LOL, getting desperate with the downplay now

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@chaosknight75: look at all that atmosphere.... lol

No Caption Provided

The light has gotten brighter from the first page in the chapter and it continues to get brighter until it explodes. If the ship is as close as you say, then the light in the first panel would appear blindingly bright. Also in the page before this Shura and Ijuna are covered in the same exact light seen in the first panel and it looks just like the light hitting the edens zero.

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: And like I said my interpretation is that is the explosion. but based on the fact that the radius it reached in the previous panel is bigger than the planet, and the fact that when it does actually hit them they are in an asteroid field, there's no way they were within the planet when the explosion goes off.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: Nice angle with the planet just out of view since we see them right next to it when Hermit is making that same broadcast. Here's the page just before that one to expose your dishonesty

No Caption Provided

For the second one, bet that light is a lot brighter when your at ground zero next to the planet as opposed to that distant aerial shot showing the entire planet.

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But anyway we'll have to agree to disagree. You say Witch is relativistic, I say she's slower than Homura that thought Shiki reacting to a Mach 20 bullet was impressive.

Anyway as far as the battle is concerned, Acnologia would eat or resist all of Eraser's attacks and should win pretty easily.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: And too bad their right next to the planet even a minute before the explosion on a ship that can’t move an inch further.

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By UstanLeengard

@chaosknight75 btw the fact that you think that is "within the atmosphere" is laughable. And looks like you finally folded and agreed. Yeah that light in the second panel is what is hitting the ship in those panels and the actual explosion comes later. Witch isn't relativistic as we don't have a concrete timeframe for the explosion and she didn't even react to it.

That's all folks.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: Regardless, their basically right next to the planet.

Yup, light first meaning the explosion begins, than Witch reacts to the explosion before it reaches the ship, which goes as far out as to decimate several planets and an entire sector.

Your dismissed.

UstanLeengard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By UstanLeengard

@chaosknight75: The light was already there before the explosion began and just got brighter and brighter. And we didn't even see it destroy a single single other planet in the time witch had her shield up so the radius doesn't say anything about the speed.

But have fun wanking what's supposed to be a durability feat into a reaction feat that's astronomically higher than every "impressive" reaction feat in the series. That was definitely the intention of the author and this "relativistic" feat definitely scales to all those characters that find reacting to 2 digit mach speed impressive. :)

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@ustanleengard: The planet was only faintly glowing at all points besides when the explosion began. We don’t need to. We already know it was the combined yield of 20,000 individual planet busting antimatter bombs and it’s flat out stated twice to be an explosion that would wipe out several planets at once.

No problem, especially whens its you who resorts to lying repeatedly for your argument to even work.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By El_directo_

Trying his hardest to downplay a blatantly obvious light speed feat lmao. U must be natural disaster from AV? Come on bro, salty much?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: @kasya_carey:

#post 2 ^

So the opinion of that single dude is the voice of the entire FT fanbase on CV? Remember when I said u had trolling tendencies? Well, I don't think I was wrong lol