Acnologia vs All Might

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1 higherpower  Moderator

Soooooo, yesterday I just found out that apparently Fairy Tail characters are only city block lvl and max at hypersonic speeds. Which makes this fair right?

Right beaconofstrength? Right Westwood_trevor? Right flashingsabre? Right guys?

Didn't Acnologia failed to destory a city 3 times? They have no speed feats right???

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cerberus369616
No Caption Provided

The Dragon's definitely aren't City Block level. Igneel got Bodied by Anacologia and was able to do this rather Casually. This seems like a Spite thread though I'm sure Fairy Tail will get pooped on like it usually does.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Lol you don"t need to act so childish because people on the internet disagree with your opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, something tells me OP isn't very happy. Anyway, what are Acnologia's feats?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 higherpower  Moderator
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone's salty

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy Tail villains are vulnerable to friendship, so how close is All Might to his peers?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can taste the salt.

Acno loses because he's from a garbage Manga.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia. It was bs how he got killed

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Acnologia stomps.

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By samconery

@god_vulcan said:

Soooooo, yesterday I just found out that apparently Fairy Tail characters are only city block lvl and max at hypersonic speeds. Which makes this fair right?

Didn't Acnologia failed to destory a city 3 times? They have no speed feats right???

Who the hell told you he is city block level...I want to meet this special dude. And btw don't take them seriously. These guys have been lowballing ft characters from a very long time

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Those are stupid idiots. Acnologia solos Boku no Hero. City block and hypersonic? Stupidity. EOS Acnologia was casually a multy country buster with Eternal Flame and probably none remember how fast Acnologia was when he reached Christina and Jellal. If Erza was relativistic then Acnologia who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than her should be low light speed. React to Natsu confirms it.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was no need to create this thread, mate.

Dragon Acnologia has the power to solos the whole BNH verse so far.

And LOL at city block level, since Acnologia was a mountain buster by feats, nough said.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to believe that Prime All might wins

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@jucaslucasa said:

Someone's salty

@chaos239 said:

I can taste the salt.

You guys are tasting my tears right now

@samconery said:

Who the hell told you he is city block level...I want to meet this special dude. And btw don't take them seriously. These guys have been lowballing ft characters from a very long time

So the other day I was debating whether All Might would beat Zeref. The guy I was debating (not saying names) was telling me that Zeref is only bulding lvl because he was defeated by Natsu's attack that busted the guild hall, and that he was only supersonic. But the worse part, everyone was agreeing with him and they all considered themselves to be FT debaters. It sent me over the edge and I came to the conclusion that-

- No one likes Fairy Tail

- No one cares about Fairy Tail

- Everyone hates Fairy Tail characters

They could be planet busters but people would still say fodder One Piece, Naruto and SDS characters would beat them just because their stories are better. I was also in the process of making a Natsu respect thread but I stopped, as everyone one would go crazy if I called him faster than supersonic. There's no point in debating a series that thrives off of controversy from both lowball or wank. I'm just done

@westwood_trevor said:

And LOL at city block level, since Acnologia was a mountain buster by feats, nough said.

There was a need to create the thread. I wanted to confirm whether I was going crazy or not and if people though FT God tiers are at this lvl. I was mostly right. I mean, weren't you the one who called Eternal Flare building lvl? And people like @flashingsabre said Luffy could solo the whole verse.

@fairyduke said:

@god_vulcan: Those are stupid idiots. Acnologia solos Boku no Hero. City block and hypersonic? Stupidity. EOS Acnologia was casually a multy country buster with Eternal Flame and probably none remember how fast Acnologia was when he reached Christina and Jellal. If Erza was relativistic then Acnologia who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than her should be low light speed. React to Natsu confirms it.

What @thevivas said. Just stop, you'll make everything worse.

@decaf_wizard said:

I want to believe that Prime All might wins

Nah prime All Might would spite him. This is barely fair as it is

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, it's true.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By samconery

So the other day I was debating whether All Might would beat Zeref. The guy I was debating (not saying names) was telling me that Zeref is only bulding lvl because he was defeated by Natsu's attack that busted the guild hall, and that he was only supersonic. But the worse part, everyone was agreeing with him and they all considered themselves to be FT debaters. It sent me over the edge and I came to the conclusion that-

They could be planet busters but people would still say fodder One Piece, Naruto and SDS characters would beat them just because their stories are better. I was also in the process of making a Natsu respect thread but I stopped, as everyone one would go crazy if I called him faster than supersonic. There's no point in debating a series that thrives off of controversy from both lowball or wank. I'm just done

Even though I agree with them on naruto, the rest I agree with you. Yes in the speed department fairy tail lacks a bit but just like you I have also noticed people do not debate but show their hate on ft. That is why there came a time when I abandoned ft threads because there were these few assholes who would begin by insulting ft and then those who debate properly. Its sad . I only came to check this because I was a bit shocked about why you posted this mismatch. I would advice you to stay away from these threads or hope these guys quit cv

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@god_vulcan:

So the other day I was debating whether All Might would beat Zeref. The guy I was debating (not saying names) was telling me that Zeref is only bulding lvl because he was defeated by Natsu's attack that busted the guild hall, and that he was only supersonic.

What thread was this? I don't read or watch either series, but I'm curious to see what happened.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 higherpower  Moderator

@primez0ne said:

What thread was this? I don't read or watch either series, but I'm curious to see what happened.

It wasn't in a thread it was in a pm. It was a Fairy tail debunk pm and I was the only one arguing for Acno and everyone was ganging up on me. I just left after the cancer grew

Even though I agree with them on naruto, the rest I agree with you. Yes in the speed department fairy tail lacks a bit but just like you I have also noticed people do not debate but show their hate on ft. That is why there came a time when I abandoned ft threads because there were these few assholes who would begin by insulting ft and then those who debate properly. Its sad . I would advice you to stay away from these threads or hope these guys quit cv

I've taken this advice and tried to stay away from FT threads, but I was planning on doing a CaV with Acno or Natsu and it dawned at me even if I debated perfectly I'd still lose votes just because of who my character was. I don't have any solutions for solving the problem other than bringing the problem to light (as if it wasn't apparent enough). Maybe if I followed through on the RT I could change someone's opinion but I'm more afraid it'll end up in flames. Also:

I only came to check this because I was a bit shocked about why you posted this mismatch.

With the current consensus on the power level of the verse, this isn't a mismatch.

I mean, it's true.

No Caption Provided

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone give me a reason human acno doesn't one shot this?

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

@god_vulcan said:
@westwood_trevor said:

There was a need to create the thread. I wanted to confirm whether I was going crazy or not and if people though FT God tiers are at this lvl. I was mostly right. I mean, weren't you the one who called Eternal Flare building lvl? And people like @flashingsabre said Luffy could solo the whole verse.

Now i know the whole story about this thread andI agree. I think I would do the same thing for one of my favorite manga/anime/comics/games.

Definitely not and I know what thread you're referring to. What I said there is: "1 blast/explosion of a single EF beam is a building up to town block buster. The complete attack, in other words the whole EF, is a mountain up to multi-mountain buster." And all of this basing on clear feats:

Here we have various Eternal Flare blast AOE compared with buildings and Erza & Co. reef
Here we have various Eternal Flare blast AOE compared with buildings and Erza & Co. reef

Here we have the complete Eternal Flare (explosions) AOE compared with Hargeon Town
Here we have the complete Eternal Flare (explosions) AOE compared with Hargeon Town

Now i don't want to start a flame war 'cause is futile and unnecessary here but. . . you have also to consider the FT fanboys and trolls all around here (Comicvine) and outside. In that thread with EF involved, for example.

I'm not the only one to remember "Natsu can tank/eat a supernova due to heat and fire resistance" or "Irene Belserion and a near death Erza are mach 16k by fan calcs" or "Acnologia planet level"(I've some screens saved somewhere, if you want to read 'em).

However I think there's nothing else to say about this battle or Acno feats IMO.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've taken this advice and tried to stay away from FT threads, but I was planning on doing a CaV with Acno or Natsu and it dawned at me even if I debated perfectly I'd still lose votes just because of who my character was. I don't have any solutions for solving the problem other than bringing the problem to light (as if it wasn't apparent enough). Maybe if I followed through on the RT I could change someone's opinion but I'm more afraid it'll end up in flames. Also:

I think you should be protected in CaV if you tag people who are matured to vote. Ban the users you mentioned from voting. You should be fine. Or add a popular character with ft character, that way I don't they will vote against you if you debate good

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Dude, calm the hell down. I never once said Acno wasn't hypersonic or a mountain buster. I just think he has shitty impact durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was it ever implied that people actually liked or cared about Fairy Tail? The series is arguably the worst Shonen of all time

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: So you’re not going to finish the Natsu RT..?

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: hey! I rewatched the igneel vs Acnologia fight: it's not that dragons have bad blunt force durability it's that they have bad piercing durability (low superhuman level.) And you can look up the natsu vs Future Rouge fight to see motherglare's durability to blunt force.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: Acno doesn't necessarily scale off of Motherglare durability wise. Just because he's stronger for other reasons doesn't mean he is better (or even comparable) in every way. Without actual durability feats we can't assume he's above city block level.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: to be fair, Acnologia fodderized most of the whole race of dragons, and I am sure that he killed dragons more powerful or durable than motherglare. Not to mention this was dragon slayer magic from an amped natsu (weaker dragons no sold laxus' roar, and laxus is one crazy powerful dude.) And I THINK it was stated somewhere dragons use a special magic different from regular magic so I am pretty sure a dragon attacking another dragon is more

effective than DS magic. Since dragons were unfazed by the face statue activation except Acnologia, it makes since.

Not to mention the amount of times dragons flew through face statues with no damage (scale durability feat) and igneel and Acnologia were stalemating with clashes. And motherglare stomped on the ground to create a multi building buster attack.

Freekymonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy Tail sucks at power scaling. Which is why Acnologia would win. His character does not make any sense feat wise.

Yoxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who actually like FT as a whole......

Well on topic acno dominates the verse

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kek

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lol

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lambsauce

@fairyduke said:

Acnologia multi-country level? Erza relativistic? Bruh, FT wanking can only go so far. Don't push it.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia is at best multi country level with Eternal Flare in one shotting it. We also have to note Acnologia consumed time magic itself and thus has the ability to manipulate time and space as shown when teleporting the Dragon Slayers to his realm.

Igneel's fire breath attack that would have destroyed the entire city yet his heat could be felt from miles away did nothing to Acnologia. Magic and other elements alike can just recharge Acno and give him a stat boost since he is still a dragon slayer.

If we take the book about dragon's seriously then just one dragon could destroy a whole country by themselves. So not really farfetched that they can do it but probably not in one attack accept for Acnologia with his Eternal Flare.

We know he can bend his breath attack like how he did against targeting Jella and split the sea open in the process Moses style. Showing that he can fool someone into thinking his breath attacks are not just straight beam shots.

If it wasn't for Fairy Sphere Acno would have destroyed Tenuro Island in one shot. Also it isn't like Acno is extreme weak to blunt force. He has had hundreds of Swords be rained down upon him by Erza, Had Christina ram into his side at a alarming speed, tanked Gajeels piercing sword attack, He held his own against Makorov head locking him, took Sagittariuses arrow barrage.

Also to clarify about Zeref tank feat. Natsu was in Dragon Force added with Flame Dragon King Mode. He used Demolition fist of the flame dragon king and that punch was amped. If you saw the force of the explosion and the large arcs it left in the attacks wake then you know it was more than "just" building durability. Plus Zeref reformed right after that in which case while it did cause his body to be blown away he just reformed.

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: Acnologia can bust Argeon with Eternal Fire and Argeon town is stated to be larger than Alvarez which is a country. Erza busted a meteor comparable with our dinosaurs killer meteor and at least 100 times faster than that and Erza did it with 1 hand and all her body broken. Also Erza has regeneration tbh she regenerated her bones after Irene fight, you can see her moving fine when some seconds ago she was only able to move 1 hand. And Jellal said Acnologia is a threat for the world, planet level. I don't know why people loves to downplay Fairy Tail lel they are afraid maybe? Just Natsu, Erza and Acnologia have the power to stomp many top and god tier from OP, Naruto and Bleach.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Tell me what is wrong in my post! Everything is stated with scans.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fairyduke: Anyone Naruto God tier solos 90% of Shonen at once.

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is full of wank! Saying Acnologia isn't a planet level is stupid! Acnologia can bust Argeon town = very large country but none want to admit it.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fairyduke: Nothing you posted is stated with scans other than Erza somehow being completely fine after defeating Eileen (Wendy could have healed her but that’s an argument for later).

I’m not even going to address your points because you’re that much of a fanboy, but you literally just called Acnologia planet level because he can destroy a city. Talk about stupid.

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: No. Erza has very high level of regeneration, Wendy didn't heal her. Erza was able to move 1 hand and nothing else and a couple of secs after Irene stabbed herself Erza was able to move completely fine and hug Wendy. She didn't heal her before that lol.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Lol you don"t need to act so childish because people on the internet disagree with your opinion.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: Acnologia can bust Argeon with Eternal Fire and Argeon town is stated to be larger than Alvarez which is a country. Erza busted a meteor comparable with our dinosaurs killer meteor and at least 100 times faster than that and Erza did it with 1 hand and all her body broken. Also Erza has regeneration tbh she regenerated her bones after Irene fight, you can see her moving fine when some seconds ago she was only able to move 1 hand. And Jellal said Acnologia is a threat for the world, planet level. I don't know why people loves to downplay Fairy Tail lel they are afraid maybe? Just Natsu, Erza and Acnologia have the power to stomp many top and god tier from OP, Naruto and Bleach.

• Before saying that you should watch what i posted before. Hargeon Town is nowhere near to be a country-size nor as large as Alvarez. Hilarious.

• Bad writing.

• . . .

• . . .
lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro, the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs was 6 miles in diameter. And it resulted in a planetary-wide catastrophe. The meteor Irene summoned was nowhere that size, and in no way was it moving at relativistic speeds. Stop with the wank.

Erza doesn't have high-speed regeneration either. It was just an instance of shit writing that surpassed even Kubo's. It was the literal meaning of PIS. No need to take that seriously.

OT: Acno should stomp. Rather casually. Hell, I think he could stomp the verse easily enough.