Acnologia(Fairy Tail) vs Bambietta(Bleach)

• 86 results
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Arcane Dragon Acnologia

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

The Bomb Bambi

Rules

Strongest form of Acnologia

Sajin bankai Bambi

Both In Character.

Everyone can use any of their abilities they have.

No prep time.

Battle takes place in a close off World

Round 2: Volstanding Bambi vs Full power Acnologia

No Caption Provided

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mantraxsp

Either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: You didnt tag me...... You know i like fairy tail right thats why i read ednes zero its another version of fairy tail me sad

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Acnologia stomps with his dragon breath

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia stomps

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Mike_Strike10  Online

Is the character Bambi facing even FTL? If not he gets speed blitzed and blown up.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^FTL lmao.

Acnologia oneshots.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno one shots.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno roars in her direction

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of bambi's strikes kill acnologia... and she was given tenken also to swat him out of the sky or serve as a decoy.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acno stomps

Oleyamato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can Bambi do?

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno beat her, she got him beat in speed but her explosion won’t be much help for her

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edd57: I doubt that. The dragons can cross entire continent under a minute or two and acnologia is stronger than them.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hayabusa77

@epichotflame: spam a crap load of little spheres that ignore durability and turn anything they touch into a bomb, casually fly at hypersonic speeds while dropping these everywhere, fire off energy arrows, use a special technique to increase her durability and strength, has expert energy manipulation/sensing, high speed movement (assuming the location is reishi rich), heal all wounds while increasing all her stats and abilities with volstandig

Oh and the op gave her the ability to summon a skyscrapper sized samurai that follows her movements, matches her speed and reflexes, and has massive durability and strength (cut a nuke while injured, one shots most foes, in a game it crushed a massive explosion)

Oh and she scales to people who have ftl reactions and have dodged beams of light. Her underling actually uses lightning that is confirmed faster then normal lightning, and said underling is slow to bambi

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambietta both round.

Hax and power.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: spam a crap load of little spheres that ignore durability and turn anything they touch into a bomb, casually fly at hypersonic speeds while dropping these everywhere, fire off energy arrows, use a special technique to increase her durability and strength, has expert energy manipulation/sensing, high speed movement (assuming the location is reishi rich), heal sll wound while increasing all her stats and anilities with volstandig

Oh and the op gave her the ability to summon a skyscrapper sized samurai that follows her movements, matches her speed and reflexes, and has massive durability and strength (cut a nuke while injured, one shots most foes, in a game it crushed a massive explosion)

Oh and she scales to people who have ftl reactions and have dodged beams of light. Her underling actually uses lightning that is confirmed faster then normal lightning, and said underling is slow to bambi

Well said.

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: Candace isn't her underling they are all sternritters.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jc9865: You know Candice is part of Bambiettas Crew? In their first showing, they seem chummy.

Here

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno wins handily. Bambietta is not impressive.

And lol at Bambietta being ftl. There is not a single legitimate LS feat in Bleach. All of the “LS” feats are blatantly misinterpreted or simply not actual LS.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hayabusa77

@man_of_miracles: aarenero reacted to natural light and moved to avoid it. Beams of light came down to save aizen trio and lieutenants avoided it. Ceros are described as light. Yhwach's light thing is described as light.... what LS feats does ft have?

Also did you ignore the whole "ignores durability" thing? If acno gets hit at all he is not tanking it... considering his durability only comes from magic absorption

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jc9865: Ok. I would say less underling but more Bambiettas the boss.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: arroneiro is not ftl. his resurection a form that is meant to be stronger then his base is a literal statue. him being "ftl" is a outlier that is never brought up in series or databooks. If he could dodge light he scales above all the other espada with is false

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hayabusa77

@ob1toe: i never said he dodged light. I said he reacted to light and moved out of the way. Not that he dodged light.

And if zomari can move fast enough to create literal clones, he should be ftl

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe said:

@hayabusa77: arroneiro is not ftl. his resurection a form that is meant to be stronger then his base is a literal statue. him being "ftl" is a outlier that is never brought up in series or databooks. If he could dodge light he scales above all the other espada with is false

His Resurreccion isn't a speed buff so that's moot. Aaroneiro did dodge light since you could see his face in illuminated when he dodged or reacted to the light. It literally makes sense. I also fail to see how him dodging natural light makes the others look iffy.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ob1Toe

@highmantra_x0sp: his resercution not being a speed buff is irrelevent as reseructions are meant to realease the espadas true power. it makes no sense that hes ftl in base then he can barely move in his true power form lmao. never did I mention the other ftl feats dont try to strawman me. if you dont have a rebuttal dont bring up stuff I never said

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mantraxsp

@ob1toe: What other Ftl feats? I wasn't strawmaning you lol.

If you know, Aaroneiroes Release isn't one of speed and such like Zommaris. They lower speed and gain Hax. Like Soi-Fon their Base-Bankai Type Abilities change. You were on the Topic of ressureccion and you might've started the Resureccion Buff argument.

It's consistent as well Like Shuhei dodging ceros, Shunsui dodging ceros, Shunsui dodging light, Lillito dodging light, Aaroneiro dodging light, Ichigo reacting to light.

Ceros = Spiritual Light.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno solo the verse

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highmantra_x0sp: i never mentioned him being not ftl making other bleach ftl feats look iffy I dont know why your binging something I didnt say up. aaroneiro is nowhere near shunsui or lillitos speed so yes it is a outlier. nowhere is it mentioned that arrenieros speed is impressive or even better then zommari. shunsui is described by yama as having impressive speed. Rukia would scale to arreniros base and she is not ftl hence him dodging light being a outlier as its not even mentioned in canon material like the databooks or even the manga in regards to his speed. I have no problem with considering cero as light as its described as that in multiple sources. arreniro reacting to light is a outlier as its out of his chracter to be able to dodge/react to light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mantraxsp

@ob1toe said:

@highmantra_x0sp: i never mentioned him being not ftl making other bleach ftl feats look iffy I dont know why your binging something I didnt say up. aaroneiro is nowhere near shunsui or lillitos speed so yes it is a outlier. nowhere is it mentioned that arrenieros speed is impressive or even better then zommari. shunsui is described by yama as having impressive speed. Rukia would scale to arreniros base and she is not ftl hence him dodging light being a outlier as its not even mentioned in canon material like the databooks or even the manga in regards to his speed. I have no problem with considering cero as light as its described as that in multiple sources. arreniro reacting to light is a outlier as its out of his chracter to be able to dodge/react to light

Lillitos Fodder. Rukia doesn't scale to Base Aaroneiro, to be frank. Why would they mention his speed? Would they mention him dodging light? No. They only post Vital information, not feats. It's a stuck feat because of Thats what Aaroneiros about. Its not out of his character entirely considered the rest of the Espada do have fairly nice feats.

Do you accept Lillito dodging light a feat?

Negacion?

Shunsui?

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highmantra_x0sp: shunsuis speed is actually mentioned and has multiple feats. negacion is described multiple times as light and in the databooks its referred to as such. arreniros feat is out of character as he has no other speed feats on that level nor is ne mentioned as being a speedster like shunsui is

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe said:

@highmantra_x0sp: shunsuis speed is actually mentioned and has multiple feats. negacion is described multiple times as light and in the databooks its referred to as such. arreniros feat is out of character as he has no other speed feats on that level nor is ne mentioned as being a speedster like shunsui is

Aaroneiro was mentioned pretty much once so we have 0 things to go on and his only battle was with Rukia. Thats literally all the evidence we have

I'll ask you these questions

>Negacion

>Auschwalen

>Shunsui Dodging Lillitos Light

>Mask de Masculine Star Flash

>Hisagi dodging many Ceros

>Ichigo reacting to a Cero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highmantra_x0sp: negacion is described as light so yes its light. shunsui dodging light fits with his chracter and is consistent. ceros are described as light and ichigo as reacted to and doged many. arreniros feat is a outlier as it does not fit with his prior feats and has no other mentions or close feats to scale it to

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe said:

@highmantra_x0sp: negacion is described as light so yes its light. shunsui dodging light fits with his chracter and is consistent. ceros are described as light and ichigo as reacted to and doged many. arreniros feat is a outlier as it does not fit with his prior feats and has no other mentions or close feats to scale it to

Thats Because Aaroneiro was shown once, 1 time throughout the series(Excluding Hellverse Trailer).

What about Mask Star flash or Hisagi?