Starting distance: 10 feet.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

I'm not too knowledgeable about every version of accelerator but from what I know of him Gojo pretty much hard counters him.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Accelerator should win handily.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Decaffeinated  Online

From why I know about accelerator he can't harm Gojo.

Gojo controls space in a way that he can create a barrier around himself that's infinite so you can't ever touch him. That's a pretty hard counter for a vector manipulator.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Decaffeinated  Online

@finalbeta: Just incase you're unaware of what Gojo can do here you go.

https://jujutsu-kaisen.fandom.com/wiki/Limitless

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CaoCao

Don´t know Satoru (Have to read some RT, or Profiles), but Accelerator´s vector control outskilled the physical laws by far, included dark matter manipulation, spiritual/holy manipulation, law manipulation, conceptual manipulation, etc. Accelerator can manipulate the laws to a degree, where he created concept negating spears that nulls the powers of Magi Gods.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: didn't accelerator have to adapt to dark matter and couldn't manipulate it at first?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gelato_exotic

@caocao: I think this battle would be a funny ass stalemate, neither Gojo nor Accelerator can really even lay a finger on each other no matter what they do LOL.

Accelerator should be far above him in stats for now though.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: didn't accelerator have to adapt to dark matter and couldn't manipulate it at first?

Yes, that´s correct. Accelerator has to understand the energies first, before he can manipulate/counter it. That´s what he did with the dark matter, that´s what he did with Touma´s Anti-Hax which shutted down Accelerator his defense the first time, that happend with the holy power from Gabriel, and later with the conceptual power from Coronzon and Nephthys. He mastered the understanding of unknown energies, by connecting to Qliphah Puzzle 545, which connected him to the Misaka Network (Which inter alia access all kind of energies in the To Aru verse)

@caocao: I think this battle would be a funny ass stalemate, from what I know neither Gojo nor Accelerator can even lay a finger on each other LMFAO.

I don´t know. I have to understand his abilities first. But if we debate the current Accelerator then you need more then just some phyical law manipulation.

Accelerator should be far above him in stats for now though.

From what i read in battle profiles, yes.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Decaffeinated  Online

@gelato_exotic: Gojo can win with his domain expansion. Unless Accelerator has a counter for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-601ac24c0b37b
deactivated-601ac24c0b37b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1.

(1/9, 1/99, 1/999,..., 1/9999999999999999, etc.)

Gojo’s power allows him to manifest that infinity between spaces. While a physical or energy based attack will get closer to him... it would be covering infinity space until it loses all momentum.

He se why I thought this would be a cool matchup

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CaoCao

@heatwave666 said:

@caocao:

There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1.

(1/9, 1/99, 1/999,..., 1/9999999999999999, etc.)

Gojo’s power allows him to manifest that infinity between spaces. While a physical or energy based attack will get closer to him... it would be covering infinity space until it loses all momentum.

He se why I thought this would be a cool matchup

Hmm... aren´t those still physics based on math? Anyway, maybe we should ask @coolguy18 then, his knowledge about Accelerator is much better then my own.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Gojo has an ability that attacks with concepts that don't exist so that should get through Accelerator's block also he can see weaknesses.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CaoCao

@americanspeeddemon said:

@caocao: Gojo has an ability that attacks with concepts that don't exist so that should get through Accelerator's block also he can see weaknesses.

If he have something like that, which even outclasses higher concepts, then sure. I mean, Aiwass broked easy through Accel´s vector defense, but Aiwass is something that also can solo To Aru.

batmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: I don't know if I'd say it is above higher concepts it just works in a way that is non conceptual at least in our universe similar to dark matter.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current accelerator stomps

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, Accel'as adaptability is pretty fast. During his fight against dark matter, Kakine constantly kept making new matter mid fight, but Accel easily adapted them countering them all. Kakine only almost hit Accel because he was caught off guard from the first attack. Afterwards, it was a stomp fest.

Btw, what version of Accel is this? Cause if this is current, Accel can tank multiversal attacks so eh.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: It doesn't really matter how multiversal and strong he is, if he doesn't have some sort of infinite/immeasurable speed himself or through an attack, or some sort space-time/dimensional manipulation, he literally can't harm Gojo.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By COOLGUY18
AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually accelerator can attack across dimensions and has soul manipulation. He neg diffs the verse, not debateable

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: Has Accel ever reflected something akin to have a dimension being created on top of him or have resistance to having his brain immediately overloaded with endless amounts of information to crack him mentally?

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator is immune to mind hax and bfr

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lots of Gojo matches, wish people read the manga and actually understood his limitations though...

Accel stomps

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape: It's not BFR, and what kind of mind hax? There's a lot of types and degrees to mind hax and being immune to one kind of mind doesn't make you immune to all of them.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By COOLGUY18

@gelato_exotic: Accel reflected an attack that could slice through 11 dimensions and countless mwtaphysical realms, and attack stronger than a spear that destroyed the entire to aru multiverse, and mind hax that was stromg enough to make an entire country go back... tho, that is no longer relevant as he is now in a level of Coronzon and Aleister who can read tons Grimoires like it's nothing, and in to aru, a single word from grimoires can destroy one's soul and mind if they don't have resistance.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: Oh right, Accel has soul manulation that can affect a miltiversal gal. Can Gojo defend against that?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gelato_exotic

@coolguy18 said:

@gelato_exotic: Accel reflected an attack that could slice through 11 dimensions and countless mwtaphysical realms, and attack stronger than a spear that destroyed the entire to aru multiverse, and mind hax that was stromg enough to make an entire country go back... tho, that is no longer relevant as he is now in a level of Coronzon and Aleister who can read tons Grimoires like it's nothing, and in to aru, a single word from grimoires can destroy one's soul and mind if they don't have resistance.

I don't think reflecting past attacks is really relevant here whatsoever, the objective here for Accel is to somehow actually make contact with Gojo. Interesting. how did the mind hax in question work?

@coolguy18 said:

@gelato_exotic: Oh right, Accel has soul manulation that can affect a miltiversal gal. Can Gojo defend against that?

Pretty sure none of that really matters if he can't really even touch Gojo and is always infinitely distanced from him, but no he can't defend from it.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By COOLGUY18

@gelato_exotic: That's why I think this would be a stalemate. Tho Accel should be capable of attacks beyond space and time now, and ignoring concepts such as distance and time because he is in the level of a Magic God. But eh, still no feats so that's just my stupid head canon.

Interesting. how did the mind hax in question work?

For Quilipah's mind hax, this is how it worked:

As well as the aspects of the Qliphoth, the demon symbolizes misinformation which creates unnecessary grief and the atmosphere of a hopeless war which drives people mad, represented by the toxic sensationalist articles woven into her dress and the Beheading Coins which are connected to her.[1] She also symbolizes lies, appearing beautiful yet wearing a dress of trash.[3]

Basically some sort of conceptual mind hax.

And for the grimoires.. it's pretty simple. If you don't have a strong mind and try to read a single word inside it, your sould and mind goes bye bye. Some Grimoires (like the book of law) also has the abillity to automatically end an era if read lmao. That's why in to aru, every magician has some degree of mind and soul fck resistance as they can read those books. But there are people that can read thousands of those books, and can even write them such as Coronzon and Aleister. So yeah.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By gelato_exotic

@coolguy18:

That's why I think this would be a stalemate. Tho Accel should be capable of attacks beyond space and time now, and ignoring concepts such as distance and time because he is in the level of a Magic God. But eh, still no feats so that's just my stupid head canon.

Yeah if he really was capable of such then he'd neg-diff Gojo that's really all it takes to get past Infinity, but doesn't seem like it for now.

For Quilipah's mind hax, this is how it worked:

As well as the aspects of the Qliphoth, the demon symbolizes misinformation which creates unnecessary grief and the atmosphere of a hopeless war which drives people mad, represented by the toxic sensationalist articles woven into her dress and the Beheading Coins which are connected to her.[1] She also symbolizes lies, appearing beautiful yet wearing a dress of trash.[3]

So basically it induces negative emotions like grief causes madness? Interesting, if Accel is able to resist things that induce madness that would probably be enough for him to resist Infinite Void, which works similarly by destroying someone mentally by spamming their brain with endless information.

Agree it's probably just a stalemate then.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AGrape

I can't believe people are arguing that basic spatial manipulation would stop accelerator. Meme thread

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape said:

I can't believe people are arguing that basic spatial manipulation would stop accelerator. Meme thread

Blizzard93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accel......stomps....

People should go and read Jujutsu manga to understand gojou's weaknesses. Even in his own verse, he is not invincible.

Avatar image for deactivated-6028883ebdf4d
deactivated-6028883ebdf4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow people think Gojo can win against Accelerator lol and also this

@agrape said:

FraxlGrowtopia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like gojo would loose cuz just how when accelerator couldnt counter kakines dark matter, he found a method to cotrolling his power and so would counter hi. Accelerator has the power of vector manipulation and can control any element or above if it has a direction. It seems like accelerator would take an easy dub because if he removes all of gojo’s air around him he then would die from not being able to breath. And in the case of him even using his domain expansion accelerator would be unaffected by it since even if it is an unknown power he is able to reflect anything unless it is something he needs for survival, and in that case he would be able to make a shield using air which should slow down the attack during this he would then scatter the elements and the attack would render ineffective. This seems like an overall easy win for accelerator, and no I’m not making accelerator’s powers up you can see this in his fight with kakine when even if he doesn’t know the element for dark matter he can skill scatter the attacks he launches at him. And lastly in a world with cursed energy if accelerator hits gojo with something that doesn’t have curse energy he can’t do anything cuz he can only slow things that have cursed energy this is also shown when he is unable to stop megumi’s father’s attacks when they taught even though he could see all his attacks. one touch from accelerator and its game over. And also the difference in intelligence between accelerator and gojo, he would be quick to find a way to defeat him. On the other hand of accelerator cant counter gojo’s domain expansion then he will loose instantly since his esper power works mentally and him being affected would probably render his unconscious reflection useless. also, I don’t think that accelerator can control time which gojo can in some way maybe making his power useless. But overall since gojo can’t control his power with the same control accelerator has he would utterly loose if he finds the element of cursed energy.

Charles_Monte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Domain Expansion is the pinnacle of cursed techniques right? A black wing accelerator can easily crush Gojo once he finds out about the laws of cursed energy it's basically over. This is the same man that blocked space time magic Gods. A simple spatial magic wouldn't work on Accelerator

Avatar image for deactivated-60487590cd552
deactivated-60487590cd552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Accelerator solo the verse

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator blinks the verse.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charles_Monte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojo, despite his powerset being named limiteless, has his limits. For instance, attacks that don't have mass, speed, and not cursed energy will go right through infinity because it doesn't have anything to block. It operates in such a way that it slows things down based on those categories. Attacks that lack those categories will not be detected by Infinity. And I'm guessing Accelerator has those types of attacks in multitudes.

Yes0fCourse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

Accelerator blinks the verse.

KingKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either a stalemate or Accelerator wins. Gojo can't hurt Accelerator.

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate:

No Caption Provided

Or Accelerator:

No Caption Provided

Charles_Monte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: That's just an Angel. Imagine what God can do

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Accelerator changing the vectors of infinity and winning somehow like that.

AreneaCaulem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AreneaCaulem

back at it again with the gojo downplay, though i think this battle would be fun there's a bit wrong with the explanation some people gave about it, gojo can prevent anything from bypassing his barrier, things the whole mass, speed, and cursed energy was an explanation on how he keeps it activated automatically, not manually. a good example is him in the anime or manga where he is walking on air, which people always say can bypass his infinity. he chooses what can pass according to the author. he can also manipulate space, with his red technique he can push, with his blue technique he can pull.(delete the space between him forcing a vacuum to pull the matter back together or however the hell they explained.) his purple technique basically deletes matter. his domain expansion is the one thing accelerator has to watch out for, even though he survive a universal attack, the domain is something no one can escape from once inside, and all attacks in the domain will always hit. and the one horror about gojo's domain is that the domain will pump unlimited knowledge into your brain and leave you pretty much like a vegetable because the information collapses your brain. I think accelerator has the upperhand in manipulating physics but not in terms of hax. the only reason gojo wins is because of his domain expansion, other than that it's stalemate.

randomdude2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By randomdude2121

@areneacaulem:

@areneacaulem said:

back at it again with the gojo downplay, though i think this battle would be fun there's a bit wrong with the explanation some people gave about it, gojo can prevent anything from bypassing his barrier, things the whole mass, speed, and cursed energy was an explanation on how he keeps it activated automatically, not manually. a good example is him in the anime or manga where he is walking on air, which people always say can bypass his infinity. he chooses what can pass according to the author. he can also manipulate space, with his red technique he can push, with his blue technique he can pull.(delete the space between him forcing a vacuum to pull the matter back together or however the hell they explained.) his purple technique basically deletes matter. his domain expansion is the one thing accelerator has to watch out for, even though he survive a universal attack, the domain is something no one can escape from once inside, and all attacks in the domain will always hit. and the one horror about gojo's domain is that the domain will pump unlimited knowledge into your brain and leave you pretty much like a vegetable because the information collapses your brain. I think accelerator has the upperhand in manipulating physics but not in terms of hax. the only reason gojo wins is because of his domain expansion, other than that it's stalemate.

People don't downplay Gojo it's just that Accelerator is just too op. Without his power (meaning he not using his vector to protect him) tanked a continental level attack. While his vector power tanked a universal power. Domain expansion is actually useless against Accelerator since resisted mind hax already by the qliphoth and sephiroth trees and rewrite his own law. Infinite barrier is nothing new to Accelerator to, his person reality can reality warp too. Here's the link how Accelerator power works, also Accelerator can use magic too.

How strong would Accelerator be at Level 6? : toarumajutsunoindex (reddit.com)

Is Accelerator really that powerful? : toarumajutsunoindex (reddit.com)

Accelerator | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stalemate