Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Incharacter for both, with no knowledge, or prep. Winner is by any means!

Battle location is at Academy City.

No Caption Provided

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator wins IMO or stalemates, doomsdays can't put him down.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday wins or stalemate, either Doomsday adapts to Accelerators abilities or they can't kill each other.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator trolls.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: And how will doomsday adapt to killing himself?

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite stalemate. They can't hurt each other.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

Doomsday wins or stalemate, either Doomsday adapts to Accelerators abilities or they can't kill each other.

Feats of Doomsday with a conceptual level adaptation please.

What is he going to somehow become vector-less? this is giving doomsday a bit to much credit.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SainguineXshadow

Oh boy, hunter prey Doomsday only the 2nd BS Doomsday while Gog war Doomsday is first welp Doomsday smashes Accelerator then, HP Doomsday was a special kind of bullshit who saw something or experienced it then immediately developed a hard ass counter for it.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: HP Doomsday is a very special tier of bullshit all i will say on this matter he adapted to Darkseids omega beams he will likely adapt to Accelerators Aimfield and he's not even nearly as bullshit as Gog wars Doomsday.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: he adapts and what? His punches don't have vectors no more? Or he gets the IB? That's not happening. He kills himself trying to kill accel.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@ecoblitz: no he just adapts to no sell Accelerator's aimfield and his attempts at damaging him and mostlikely Adapts to the point he developes an attack foreign to Accelerator's aimfield before pulverizing Accelerator, because HP Doomsday was that bullshit he himself is already the definition of walking Nlf but it's his power to adapt and overcome anything, to give you an example of the BS of Hp Doomsday goes something like this.

You have super speed? I adapt to surpass that speed or i adapt to counter it.

You have a body that is extremely durable and somewhat hard to puncture? I developed sharp bones that can puncture your body.

You have an attack that can erase something from existence i adapted to it lawl now it won't work.

For Accelerator it would be you have Vector control? i adapt to where you can't control my vectors or i adapt to where your aimfield won't recognize my attacks.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: no he just adapts to no sell Accelerator's aimfield and his attempts at damaging him and mostlikely Adapts to the point he developes an attack foreign to Accelerator's aimfield before pulverizing Accelerator, because HP Doomsday was that bullshit he himself is already the definition of walking Nlf but it's his power to adapt and overcome anything, to give you an example of the BS of Hp Doomsday goes something like this.

You have a body that is extremely durable and somewhat hard to puncture? I developed sharp bones that can puncture your body.

You have an attack that can erase something from existence i adapted to it lawl now it won't work.

For Accelerator it would be you have Vector control? i adapt to where you can't control my vectors or i adapt to where you aimfield won't recognize my attacks.

Heres the thing though, This version of accelerator himself is a walking NLF with those wings of his.

and an in character accelerator would be quick to bfr.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@thekillerklok said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

For Accelerator it would be you have Vector control? i adapt to where you can't control my vectors or i adapt to where you aimfield won't recognize my attacks.

Heres the thing though, This version of accelerator himself is a walking NLF with those wings of his.

and an in character accelerator would be quick to bfr.

Bfr isn't the way to win Against Doomsday he will come back unless angelAccel can Bfr Doomsday to the end of time Doomsday comes back and that won't work anymore.

P.S thats how supes beat HP Doomsday Bfr to the end of time.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Hunter Prey Doomsday is the literal definition of overpowered.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: pretty much he is only outclassed more by Gog wars Doomsday who ate a big bang to the face.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: he would asteroid hop back, you are right, BFR is out of the question.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: not too many people can beat Doomsday without being the Multiversal really BS types.

He would likely do that or develope flight or some BS.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: precisely, it would take someone with reality warping capabilities to wish him out of existence or something to that effect.

Avatar image for destruct0r24578
destruct0r24578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: not too many people can beat Doomsday without being the Multiversal really BS types.

That's just going too far. The best opponent he's ever beaten was Darkseid, someone who isn't even Galaxy level.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: yea Supes had help from someone (can't remember who right now) to open a portal to the end of time and BFR HP Doomsday hell supes powered by the mother box was pretty much helpless against him.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@sainguinexshadow said:

That's just going too far. The best opponent he's ever beaten was Darkseid, someone who isn't even Galaxy level.

Gog wars Doomsday ate a Big bang to the face and was in the process of Adapting to it before Brainiac IIRC snatched him and nerfed him.

destruct0r24578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By destruct0r24578

@sainguinexshadow said:
@destruct0r24578 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

Gog wars Doomsday ate a Big bang to the face and was in the process of Adapting to it before Brainiac IIRC snatched him and nerfed him.

Scans? Or are you talking about H/P DD being inside Entropy? Also where does OP say he is allowed H/P or Gog Wars feats? Forum rules say unless specified we use current version and that is Rebirth, who is barley even Transcendent tier.

Braniac didn't nerf him if your talking about H/P, he just controlled him.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@destruct0r24578 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@destruct0r24578 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

Scans? Or are you talking about H/P DD being inside Entropy? Also where does OP say he is allowed H/P or Gog Wars feats? Forum rules say unless specified we use current version and that is Rebirth, who is barley even Transcendent tier.

It says HP Doomsday which means Hunter Prey Doomsday, Gog wars Doomsday fought imperiax? And ate a Big Bang to the face which then started to adapt but was snatched by someone cloned and massively nerfed could have swore it was Brainiac i would have to check again.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destruct0r24578: it would be current versions if the title didn't say HP Doomsday which is after his fight with Superman where he gained immunity to his bone weakness.

destruct0r24578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By destruct0r24578

@sainguinexshadow said:
@destruct0r24578 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@destruct0r24578 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

Gog wars Doomsday fought imperiax? And ate a Big Bang to the face which then started to adapt but was snatched by someone cloned and massively nerfed could have swore it was Brainiac i would have to check again.

Gog Wars DD never fought Imperix and didn't eat a big bang to the face unless you have scans.

destruct0r24578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destruct0r24578: it would be current versions if the title didn't say HP Doomsday which is after his fight with Superman where he gained immunity to his bone weakness.

My bad, I didn't read the title.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destruct0r24578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:

@destruct0r24578: looking for the Comic but for now here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-510275-doomsday-vs-imperiex-rematch.html

They have fought, this is a thread asking what would happen if they had a rematch.

They fought, but it wasn't Gog Wars.

When they fought, DD got one-shot.

No Caption Provided

Your right Gog wars Doomsday was the one that was taking on an army of near skyfather lvl opponents and was fighting them nonstop my bad i got them Confused but Imperiax's attack there was stated to hit with the force of a Big Bang last i checked.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:

Darkseid is above galaxy level

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destruct0r24578: yea it says imperiax wield's the power of a Big Bang itself meaning Doomsday ate a Big bang lvl attack point blank and got vaporized of all but bones and started to adapt.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: a version of Darkseid was melting the multiverse just by existing.

destruct0r24578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By destruct0r24578

@destruct0r24578 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

@destruct0r24578: looking for the Comic but for now here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-510275-doomsday-vs-imperiex-rematch.html

They have fought, this is a thread asking what would happen if they had a rematch.

They fought, but it wasn't Gog Wars.

When they fought, DD got one-shot.

No Caption Provided

Your right Gog wars Doomsday was the one that was taking on an army of near skyfather lvl opponents and was fighting them nonstop my bad i got them Confused but Imperiax's attack there was stated to hit with the force of a Big Bang last i checked.

The Gogs during Gog wars weren't Skyfather level.

That version of Gog needed an army to beat Superman and even then Superman harmed some and several struggled to restrain him. He also was shown to have beat a few of the Gogs and drew significant Blood and Teeth from the Original one.

Same version of DD supposedly took decades to dig through a mile of granite.

No Caption Provided

And not all of Impreix's casual attacks are Big Bang level.

destruct0r24578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destruct0r24578 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

Darkseid is above galaxy level

Not unless you are speaking about Pre-Crisis, or amped Darkseid.

destruct0r24578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: hes the strongest DC villain

No. Not even close. He got murked by Doomsday.

Strongest villain in DC was the Great Evil Beast.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destruct0r24578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destruct0r24578: alright were getting off topic anyway HP Doomsday is BS enough to take this while Accelerator can't really do anything.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BabyDarkseid
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: A version of Batman can beat the justice league, doesn't make him stronger than the justice league. You have to specify, a non-amped Darkseid isn't galaxy level.

destruct0r24578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destruct0r24578: alright were getting off topic anyway HP Doomsday is BS enough to take this while Accelerator can't really do anything.

I would wait to see feats of Accelerator.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destruct0r24578: i already know all about Accelerator want me to post his respect thread?

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: A version of Batman can beat the justice league, doesn't make him stronger than the justice league. You have to specify, a non-amped Darkseid isn't galaxy level.

I'm not a huge fan of Darkseid so i don't really know where he lies 100% via power scaling in all versions i was only saying one Darkseid was melting the Multiverse by existing.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: if darkseid and thanos were they switch universes DC/Marvel what level do you see them being?