#251 Posted by EcoBlitz (3288 posts) - - Show Bio

Accel

#252 Edited by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: @joviolma: @iusemycajonas:

Goku does not have telekensis , headcanon

i think you were referring to ki and no , ki is a force something that accelerator can use since it has a direction and magnitude <vector

and no , for ki to reach accelerator in his inside it would have to bypass his one way road field which is not happening lad

and is it not TV Goku ? , because if it is a composition then im explaining why it would not work

Goku has to be few feets near Accelerator , has to stay fixated in a position/distance till accelerator is completely destructed lad

why in the world would accelerator let Goku do that ?

Accelerator still killstomp Goku

note: goku has to power up to SSB perfected/mastered to use destruction energy in which would let him weakened if the process fails which it would

#253 Posted by TheDeathstar (3942 posts) - - Show Bio

It amazes me how this fodder thread is still up. Base Goku kills him.

#254 Posted by Lan_Fan (11676 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Accelerator.

#255 Posted by ChaosKnight75 (894 posts) - - Show Bio
#256 Edited by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaosknight75: lad, whether goku goes meele or not, it will not matter since ki blasts do not work in accelerator

the only chance maybe is if goku uses mafuba but that would require an item/pep so not a chance against accelerator for goku

#257 Posted by Kratosx64x (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

May i ask one thing since i don't know Accelerator. Has he ever stopped anything on the same level as Goku? Speedwise, DC wise and Strengthwise?

Because if not this would be NLF which would give Goku the win.

#258 Posted by RanaProGamer (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps both rounds, even his SSJ1 form he was able to match Beerus just as he matched Beerus with SSG.

#259 Posted by Gaoron (7345 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#260 Posted by ArtThief (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Accelerator one shots.

#261 Posted by ChaosKnight75 (894 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Goku wins by that kind of attack means nothing. Accelerator does the same thing and has fight TK users

@shintoki: Whatever you say. Disagree but since I despise Goku, I’m not gonna actually argue for him

#262 Edited by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x:

accelerator

base form: accelerator can control all vectors of earth and use them to stop the earth rotation at base form / can move at a speed that when he throw/kicked a rock in air, it burned after few mili meters from air fraction

awakened form: can create a wings of dark matter / can move 8000 meter in an instant / can tank/reflect an explosion equal to that of planet earth

note: the dark matter weight/size par particle is : 1 microgram / 1 Yoctometer −2, < he just made a wing of those

NLF is a false equivalence, no one is saying: accel can stop a universe explosion because he can control vectors par example. using NLF at the current context is an appeal to ignorance

#263 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@ranaprogamer: it was retconned but i suppose nothing can be done since this is a composite goku

Beerus was fighting semi powered

that was SSG ritual version power as stated by beerus which he lost there lad

this is Goku< not SSG ritual goku

you cannot use that version which happened at specific time/require other person to transform to it for this battle

it is cheating

#264 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: this is hilarious

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Invisible_Eye_Blast

that is a kiai technique using ki not telekensis < hilarious

what next? goku has a third eye because he can sense others ki?

Loading Video...

hilarious head canon and goku still lose

#265 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaosknight75: goku does not win, just like others, any goku tard can come here and post goku win but he would still lose logic wise since accelerator has the worst kind of power for Goku

whether you argue for goku or not does not matter to me, well, accelerator was gonna win once any toaru fan showed up in the thread lad since accel is an obscure character for anime fans

#266 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio
#267 Edited by ChaosKnight75 (894 posts) - - Show Bio

> Saying Kakine and Accelerator’s Dark Matter is the actual Dark Matter in real life

KEK

#268 Posted by Gaoron (7345 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: And when did I even said it's tk? lol. It still blows up Accels head off. In the worst case scenerio Goku erases him from existence with hakai.

#269 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaosknight75: equivalent: thinking fiction rocks are not the same as real life rocks

.....what are you even doing here?

#270 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: weird, since i tagged multiple persons before and one of them thought kiai was telekensis hiariously so

so once i saw your post of goku eye blasting rocks i thought you were referring to said thought but O well.

and it will not since that will be reflected by his field

hakai is a possible scenario but my issue with it....why woud accel let goku pose near him let alone stay like that for a while, lad?

note: SSB is not stated for goku,same as how awakening is not stated for accel

#271 Posted by RanaProGamer (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: That’s not my point here, I’m pretty aware Beerus wasn’t even at full power when fighting against SSG Goku but be aware that after he absorbed the SSG power his SSJ1 form was doing as good against Beerus as he was in his SSG form. It was even stated at least 3-4 times that Goku at that point had surpassed SSG so that’s the point I’m trying to make and why I believe that Goku would beat Accelerator.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
#272 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Then and now, Goku kills accelerators by sneezing.

#273 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@ranaprogamer: the power of SSG is God ki other than the form itself which is not as strong when not used with a ritual for SSG

the only thing we know about it that it differentiate from regular ki is that it require less quantity for such a power up than natural ki and that it is insensible for regular ki users

akira stated that goku at SSG ritual was 6 and beerus was 1O, beerus was using approximately 70% and Goku 100%

an approximate 70% = 10 and 100% = 6 would translate to Goku SSG ritual being 42% as powerful as Beerus without the approximation and note that SSG ritual borrows others powers as seen in the show and for those blind then akira stated it officially so, no discussion in there

and no, your theory of Goku getting a ZENKAI that equal the power of SSG ritual at SS1 is debunked by the show itself feat wise

goku was not even using god ki at that point, tf?

so no, goku still lose to accelerator since SSG was not stated for goku and accelerator killstomp goku

#274 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio
#275 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: accelerator winks at Goku and accelerator dies from it? Sounds right kiddo.

#276 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio
#277 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: Your punctuation and wording was off, so I interpreted it correctly, kiddo. Not a troll like you. Accelerator dies in any scenario quite easily. So, have fun being a troll elsewhere. Enjoy.

#278 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep. Goku still lolmurderstomps accelerator. No matter what some childish trolls try and claim.

#279 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: Your punctuation and wording was off, so I interpreted it correctly, kiddo. Not a troll like you. Accelerator dies in any scenario quite easily. So, have fun being a troll elsewhere. Enjoy.

@shintoki: accelerator winks at Goku and accelerator dies from it? Sounds right kiddo. < + being a grammar nazi, what kind of joke are you playing? because it is full of sweet sweet irony

funny enough, there is no scenario except for the ones in your imagination

hilarious,a troll calling me a troll?, do more effort troll chan

#280 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: come back when you can actually make an argument troll child. Every scenario is any one you, me, or anyone else can come up with. Accelerator dies, Goku wins.

Don't tag again troll child. Have fun and enjoy.

#281 Edited by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: lmao. You claim I'm the troll when all but one of your posts has been on, oh my, this single thread....trolling a single thread and then trying to call someone else a troll? That's just sad, kid....real sad.

Can't take a thing you say seriously after that. I know I gave you a little excitement by answering your trolling comments so far, but you'll have to attempt to get amusement from someone else after this. Enjoy.

OT: still Goku wins, accelerator dies.

#282 Posted by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: come back when you can actually make an argument troll child. Every scenario is any one you, me, or anyone else can come up with. Accelerator dies, Goku wins.

Don't tag again troll child. Have fun and enjoy. < says this, tag twice and says he is not a troll, hilarious troll chan

@shintoki: lmao. You claim I'm the troll when all but one of your posts has been on, oh my, this single thread....trolling a single thread and then trying to call someone else a troll? That's just sad, kid....real sad.

Can't take a thing you say seriously after that. I know I gave you a little excitement by answering your trolling comments so far, but you'll have to attempt to get amusement from someone else after this. Enjoy.

OT: still Goku wins, accelerator dies.

hilarious, what a generic troll technique: calling others kids as a bait< alongside the mentioned statements, too bad im not taking the bait lad

Goku still dies and accelerator one shot

#283 Posted by Wanderez (413 posts) - - Show Bio

Accelerator still kills Goku with ease.

#284 Posted by RanaProGamer (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: You’re mixing up the anime and the movie, this is Super Goku as stated by then OP so whatever you stated was from the movie only. Be aware that the movie and the anime are meant to be treated differently. Also I never said that Goku got a Zenkai boost, he actually absorbed his God Form and Beerus even stated that he had surpassed his limits, hell even the narrator stated that Goku surpassed SSG. Also feat wise, explain how the hell was SSJ1 even keeping up with a suppressed Beerus when few episodes ago SSJ1 couldn’t even make Beerus flinch. Also even if he didn’t SSJ1 Goku from DBZ can also kill Accelerator. So whatever you say Accelerator doesn’t stand a chance against a Large Planet Level to potentially Star Level character.

#285 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao. Just looked in on the thread since it popped on battle forum again. Still the same troll on the same thread. Funny as hell.

Goku one shots, accelerator dies still.

#286 Posted by zgtfreak (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Accelerator stomps. Goku nuking the planet would kill himself. Frieza survived Namek exploding in Z? Well guess what? Super rectonned that with Blue Vegeta dying to a planetary explosion. Super has rectonned pretty much everything power and speed wise in Z.

#287 Posted by COOLGUY18 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Pffft. Accel stomps....HARD.

#288 Edited by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@ranaprogamer said:

@shintoki: You’re mixing up the anime and the movie, this is Super Goku as stated by then OP so whatever you stated was from the movie only. Be aware that the movie and the anime are meant to be treated differently. Also I never said that Goku got a Zenkai boost, he actually absorbed his God Form and Beerus even stated that he had surpassed his limits, hell even the narrator stated that Goku surpassed SSG. Also feat wise, explain how the hell was SSJ1 even keeping up with a suppressed Beerus when few episodes ago SSJ1 couldn’t even make Beerus flinch. Also even if he didn’t SSJ1 Goku from DBZ can also kill Accelerator. So whatever you say Accelerator doesn’t stand a chance against a Large Planet Level to potentially Star Level character.

movie and anime?

i giggled a bit but i get that you meant the TV version but lad, did you even read what this thread even is?

it is a composite goku, you cant be this goku should be different than that goku because it is a composition and same goes for the manga

the God form cannot be absorbed, the form itself when used with ritual is just SSG powered up by the energies of others temporarily so, what beerus said is that goku is a genius because his body adapted to the power rather than losing ot immediately after losing the form

sub only< and be it official from an official release

scan of someone saying goku became more powerful than when he used SSG against beerus as base form/SS

goku = planet levet.....k there lad

someone clearly forgot that vegeta died from a planet explosion and goku was shot by a laser and do not give me that supressed BS as how would goku transform to SSB and sustain it while supressing it than his base form even is

feats or didnt happen< there lad

statements are meaningless just like how boo stating that he is omnipotent is lad

accelerator still one shot goku

#290 Edited by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

Accelerator stomps. Goku nuking the planet would kill himself. Frieza survived Namek exploding in Z? Well guess what? Super rectonned that with Blue Vegeta dying to a planetary explosion. Super has rectonned pretty much everything power and speed wise in Z.

that was a filler and never in the manga, it is why DB fans are considered a joke in comicvine and any other wiki/discussion place since they do not get the difference between fillers and canon material

accelerator killstomps goku.

#291 Edited by Kratosx64x (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: Ok wait a min here. So his best feats are at planet level, his speed is not that fast it is in the MHS+ regions with the things you said. Goku in SSJ1 in DBS has regular punches at that planet level with ki manipulation far above it and is LS+ (some would say MFL+). How can he even react to Goku and counter anything if he goes for an attack? And let me give you an advice. Calling fans tards and going on with the insults will only get you warnings and bans in the future. I would stop that. And Vegeta didn't die from the explosion of earth, he died because he lacked the ability to survive in space. It was pretty obvious with Whis statement.

Edit: And this is a NLF. Accelerator (with the things you gave) has never reacted to speeds in which Goku can move, never stopped a physical attack on the level Goku can punch and most importantly never countered any engery based attack Goku has attacked with. So saying that he can without proof of his capabilities is a no limit fallacy

#292 Posted by RanaProGamer (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: It doesn't say composite Goku anywhere, OP clearly stated DBS. And Goku didn't just absorb the God Form, Beerus stated that Goku fused with the God Form and made it his own.

Also, Goku only and I repeat only got beat by that laser in Base Form when he completely let his guard down the same went for when he let his guard down and letting your guard down does make you very very vulnerable as Kid Goku with his guard up easily tanked bullets whereas as Base Goku from Super got grazed by bullet while having his guard down. Also, Vegeta never died because of the planet exploding, he only died only because he can't breathe in the vacuum of space and also he let his guard down as well. Saying that Vegeta's durability is only Planet Level is basically you saying that Final Form Frieza from DBZ has better durability than SSB Vegeta and yes, Frieza did survive the explosion on the planet Namek.

And dude, there is a difference between a statement and a claim, Buu only claimed that he is omnipotent and so can a kid, it was never stated that he was omnipotent. Statements are true whereas claims are mostly false. and it was easy to assume that what Beerus said was a statement through all speculations as well as the narrator confirming it during the fight as well.

I'm actually surprised with your lowball cuz Base Frieza didn't just blow up the planet Vegeta, he blew it up to nothingness meaning he vaporized it so Base Frieza is easily Large Planet Level, and stack up his forms to his Final Form he should at the very least be Dwarf Star Level. Hell Saiyan Saga Goku was already Planet Level since his Kamehameha was matching Vegeta's Big Bang Attack which was confirmed even by data books was going to destroy the Earth, SSJ being a 50x multiplier would easily put Goku at Dwarf Star level as well.

Actually, you know what lets lowball Namek Saga Goku and say that even with all I just said he is only Large Planet Level, by the time he reached the Cell Saga, Goku had already achieved mastered SSJ1 seeing that there were grades that can be stacked up on the SSJ1 form and the second Grade was 2x stronger than SSJ1 and each Grades was stronger than the previous Grade, and we know that there were 4 Grades and the 4th Grade being the mastered SSJ1 and by stacking the Grades Mastered SSJ1 is at least 10x stronger than SSJ1 which fought Frieza so he would still be Dwarf Star level in the end. Oh and the scans you were asking for.

No Caption Provided

#293 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Proof accelerator can move at speeds to react to Goku, none provided.

Proof that accelerator can deal with and contain the "vectors" of the amount of energy and force that Goku can dish out, none provided.

All in all, accelerator beating Goku, proof, none provided.

Head cannon stating accelerator can deal with all of it and react at the proper speeds needed to be able to take on Goku without any proof accelerator is at that level, plenty.

Results, Goku one shots.

#294 Posted by Thekillerklok (9549 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol the debates for goku are just terrible.

Accelerator has an auto shield.... lol at a blitz arguement without arguing for a time manipulation aspect.

amount of energy is an argument of magnitude not complexity and accelerators vector manipulation really doesn't care about magnitude.

Goku totally should win though... the reason why I am plan on keeping to myself.

#295 Edited by Narutogen13 (198 posts) - - Show Bio
#296 Edited by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x said:

@shintoki: Ok wait a min here. So his best feats are at planet level, his speed is not that fast it is in the MHS+ regions with the things you said. Goku in SSJ1 in DBS has regular punches at that planet level with ki manipulation far above it and is LS+ (some would say MFL+). How can he even react to Goku and counter anything if he goes for an attack? And let me give you an advice. Calling fans tards and going on with the insults will only get you warnings and bans in the future. I would stop that. And Vegeta didn't die from the explosion of earth, he died because he lacked the ability to survive in space. It was pretty obvious with Whis statement.

Edit: And this is a NLF. Accelerator (with the things you gave) has never reacted to speeds in which Goku can move, never stopped a physical attack on the level Goku can punch and most importantly never countered any engery based attack Goku has attacked with. So saying that he can without proof of his capabilities is a no limit fallacy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the temperature of the earth's core is 10 000 F which is the same temperature of the sun's surface, accelerator casually performs this feat with no drawkback

accelerator literally manipulated wind and made it a tornado of plasma that's 1.7 times hotter than the core of earth, something goku can't survive

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Goku is not light speed < dyspo is a living proof of that

his fastest feet that is measurable would be when he traveled to the others who were in the other side of namek in 28 seconds

considering the planet is relative to that of earth :dont make me give you a lesson in why/how gravity is related to the size of the planet and how that the after life =/= physical realm and how it is either science with fiction or opinions with fiction: and to point out that the gravity of namek is the same as earth/bulma lad

since the earth length from one pole to the other would be 40 000 KM it would around 20 000 KM

lad, you can not say accelerator who has a superior speed feat is not faster than goku and i swear if you mutiply the feat with SS forms i would consider you a troll since those multiply ki/battle power not physical stats

and goku did punches in planetary scale? the only one who can get close to that are his combo/canceling fists with beerus which were shock waves and not actual force effects from the punches and not a solo feat so cannot be used and goku most notable punches are only mountain level

unless by planet you meant planet king kai and even then im doing a lot of talk in behalf of you which goes to show little you have to say about it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

https://www.damninteresting.com/outer-space-exposure/

mate, goku doesn't have an air issue, there are more scans though i think this is enough

he died from the temperature/explosion, end of discussion, or are you going with the narrative that vegito is beyond omnipotence since boohan stated he is lad

false, accel can be argued to be faster than goku, measure wise let alone being goku superior speed wise

>stopped a feat that would kill Vegeta/goku SSB = not in goku league

>moves at a relative speed to that of goku most measured speed = not in goku league

already explained how his powers work and their strongest feats it is you who using an appeal to ignorance to argue that there is no proof because you do not get it < here is an example

also you mean KI? because ki is stated officially as a force and ki has a direction/magnitude < it is what accel reflection/work with and his power work in metaphysical concepts let alone as long as it has vectors let alone something physical like ki

in other words, accel reverse goku blood flow from the other side of the planet once he senses where he is

note/off topic: funny enough, i have been calling certain individuals goku tards for years in comicvine and not a single time did i get a warn for it, wanna know why?, because in every thread i was there, there were countless goku tards making flame wars and stating nonsense making it painful for everyone interested in the discussion which is why comicvine *banned* them from having any VS thread that is not an anime character < ironic enough

@ranaprogamer said:

@shintoki: It doesn't say composite Goku anywhere, OP clearly stated DBS. And Goku didn't just absorb the God Form, Beerus stated that Goku fused with the God Form and made it his own.

Also, Goku only and I repeat only got beat by that laser in Base Form when he completely let his guard down the same went for when he let his guard down and letting your guard down does make you very very vulnerable as Kid Goku with his guard up easily tanked bullets whereas as Base Goku from Super got grazed by bullet while having his guard down. Also, Vegeta never died because of the planet exploding, he only died only because he can't breathe in the vacuum of space and also he let his guard down as well. Saying that Vegeta's durability is only Planet Level is basically you saying that Final Form Frieza from DBZ has better durability than SSB Vegeta and yes, Frieza did survive the explosion on the planet Namek.

And dude, there is a difference between a statement and a claim, Buu only claimed that he is omnipotent and so can a kid, it was never stated that he was omnipotent. Statements are true whereas claims are mostly false. and it was easy to assume that what Beerus said was a statement through all speculations as well as the narrator confirming it during the fight as well.

I'm actually surprised with your lowball cuz Base Frieza didn't just blow up the planet Vegeta, he blew it up to nothingness meaning he vaporized it so Base Frieza is easily Large Planet Level, and stack up his forms to his Final Form he should at the very least be Dwarf Star Level. Hell Saiyan Saga Goku was already Planet Level since his Kamehameha was matching Vegeta's Big Bang Attack which was confirmed even by data books was going to destroy the Earth, SSJ being a 50x multiplier would easily put Goku at Dwarf Star level as well.

Actually, you know what lets lowball Namek Saga Goku and say that even with all I just said he is only Large Planet Level, by the time he reached the Cell Saga, Goku had already achieved mastered SSJ1 seeing that there were grades that can be stacked up on the SSJ1 form and the second Grade was 2x stronger than SSJ1 and each Grades was stronger than the previous Grade, and we know that there were 4 Grades and the 4th Grade being the mastered SSJ1 and by stacking the Grades Mastered SSJ1 is at least 10x stronger than SSJ1 which fought Frieza so he would still be Dwarf Star level in the end. Oh and the scans you were asking for.

No Caption Provided

then would you explain why some pretenious users, notably with a death note pfp who i wont mention keep referencing manga goku

Yes he stated DBS *anyone with eyes that function can see that * but which DBS? manga or the tv and they are exploiting that unspecification to which version it is whether it is the manga or the tv version to composite it

power of SSG =/= SSG

what next? SSB is SS fused with SSG?

no idea what they mean by surpassed it since goku is not even using god ki by that point, or at least it should not since SS + God ki = SSB but i guess beerus stated that he had god ki so.....pseudo SSB?

No, kid goku tanked lighting/bullets without his guard up as he had no concept of ki when he met bulma who shot him multiple times

saiyans are naturally 20 times stronger than the average humans since their home planet has 20 times the gravity to that of earth

Freiza was revived as a cyborg same like Tao pai pai nothing new here the scene in the TV anime is a filler and not in the manga

also, lol breath what? there is no air in space but i get what you wanted mean which is survival in space as for vegeta read above in the previous response and it should be obivious that they can survive in space

character statements are statements whether they are claims are not is what is discussed later after the statement is made, nothing more or less and same goes for the narrator as it itself is a character in the show

Freiza detonated the planet, destroyed its core not obliterate it *Big difference* same as how he detonated namek not obliterate it and same goes for earth, the planet explode by itself but the cause just happen to be frieza

even roshi can do that

and Lol, SS is 50x and SS2 100x and the only difference between mastered SS and the other is that the mastered one does not consume ki and can be used as if natural state/base form and SS multipliers are ki/battle power multipliers not physical stats multipliers

Grade III had more power than say, a mastered SS but its effect in speed and stamina makes it useless as explained by goku and cell

note: Grades are an outdated terms, for reference

#297 Edited by Shintoki (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@myleftbuttcheeksolos said:

Proof accelerator can move at speeds to react to Goku, none provided.

Proof that accelerator can deal with and contain the "vectors" of the amount of energy and force that Goku can dish out, none provided.

All in all, accelerator beating Goku, proof, none provided.

Head cannon stating accelerator can deal with all of it and react at the proper speeds needed to be able to take on Goku without any proof accelerator is at that level, plenty.

Results, Goku one shots.

he controlled the vectors of a feat equal to that of a planet explosion something that is out of goku and vegeta league even at SSB / control dark matter to create wings that he use to fight

dark matter weight/size par particle is : 1 microgram / 1 Yoctometer −2

if you can not do math then that means that in he shoulders 1 quadrillion Kilogram par square meter

hints: his wings are heavier than the planet itself

and proof is provoided

accelerator wings goku out of existence like the planet did to vegeta

#298 Posted by zgtfreak (565 posts) - - Show Bio

@ranaprogamer: Vegeta died instantly from the planet exploding, otherwise Whis or Goku could save him before suffocating.

DBS Goku actively guarded the bullet and was hurt.

And yes, DB and DBZ have better feats than DBS, and none of their feats apply to DBS due to DBS rectonning them in its own series.

#299 Posted by heknorotra (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm afraid no P.I.S is going to save goku.

#300 Posted by RanaProGamer (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: You do realize that those screenshots you are showing are from a filler episode, we can't treat that as canon at all since Frieza surviving Namek blowing up gives out way more heat than the core of the Earth.

Also, Goku is light speed, him going around planet Namek in 28 seconds was only in his base form. Also, you clearly made a mistake about multipliers, you do realize that when Goku fought against Vegeta he wasn't even fast enough to hit him yet using Kaio Ken increased that and was able to land hits on Vegeta that was actually hurting him. So no, his physical stats do increase as physical stats are part of power levels. This is also stated in many wikis, so I'll just copy and paste their definitions of power levels.

The actual term "Power Level" usually refers to readings produced by scouters, which are sensory devices used by Frieza's crew that detect a person's ki. The reading is converted into numbers of an unspecified unit, and the resulting number is the "Power Level", or an estimation of that person's physical capability. Also, Goku's travel feat doesn't have anything to do with his combat speed so you cant use his travel speed and make that his top speed that's plain out wrong.

We can scale him off of Raditz who was able to dodge the special beam cannon which is easily faster than the attack he used to bust the moon, but since we don't know how much the difference is between the speed of the moon busting attack and the Special Beam Cannon, I'm gonna lowball and say that the attacks have the same speed. So Piccolo's Moon busting attack took 3 seconds to reach the moon and light can travel from the Moon to the earth in 1.3 seconds and Raditz dodged that attack meaning Goku would only have to be 2.3x faster than that to be the speed of light which he easily attained using Kaio Ken times 3. So we can easily assume that Goku was faster than light speed in the Saiyan Saga. Using the SSJ multiplier would easily make Goku 50x times faster than light speed. This is assuming that he hasn't gotten any stronger in Base Form which is wrong for many reasons as he trains to make his base form stronger so that his multiplier could stack up from his base form, thus why we almost never see Goku train in SSJ forms. This is why we saw that base Goku was easily destroying Final Form Frieza in Ressurection of F. Also to use Dyspo as an example is not right since it was stated that through countless battles he surpassed sound and light meaning it he was already FTL before the Tournament Of Power and by how much FTL is unknown.

Also, there are many feats in the first Dragon Ball which has been retconned in DBZ such as that feat in which Kid Goku went to the moon and came back without having any problems for breathing and then seen in DBZ being drowned by Frieza under water for few seconds and he starts to suffocate. It also retconned Kid Goku tanking bullets with his guard down when a rusty Adult Goku who had his guard down got grazed by a bullet.

Also, Goku and Vegeta were already Planet Level in the Saiyan Saga. The databooks confirmed that Vegeta was going to destroy the Earth with the Big Bang Attack. So the fact that Goku's Kamehameha wave was stronger than Vegeta and it did hit Vegeta and Vegeta survived proving that Vegeta already had Planet Level durability so to say that his durability as an SSB is only Planet Level is very wrong and most likely an outlier seeing that he was takings hits from Golden Frieza who is easily Multi-Galaxy Level seeing how he was matching Goku's strength and Goku was already Multi-Galaxy Level in Battle Of Gods Arc when his fight with Beerus shook the universe which was confirmed by the Kaio Shins. Vegeta died due to suffocation, Goku and Beerus were still in the stratosphere while fighting so he could at least breathe even with very less air. Earth got destroyed along with the stratosphere, no air to breathe, Vegeta died, a beat up and Final Form Frieza survived due to his race being able to breathe in space. End of story.

Also, mastered SSJ is 10x stronger than the first time Goku went SSJ which is why the SSJ he uses now is Mastered SSJ cuz there is no need to use the Grades.