Avatar image for deactivated-5b4535a30d95d
deactivated-5b4535a30d95d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ecoblitz said:

@emeraldeazy: please do explain it to me, I never saw that argument.

it's above as one of my quote posts, look above, spoiler: it's broken to the core

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: toribot disagrees.

He blinks the verse.

please reread the statement you are responding to.

especially this part

and bad arguments for a character the author uses to communicate.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what this thread will be like when Accelerator reaches Level 6

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By TheDeathstar

@phantomshepherd: lol you dont even know what happened after that. Clearly you haven't watched DBZ let alone DBS.

Let me tell you then Frieza survives this explosion while his half dead body is unconsious due to Goku's attack. This is one of the most impressive planet surviving feats out there.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: frieza did that while not at full health and in prime undamaged form.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By TheDeathstar

@fabricolage: Yeah which makes it even more impressive. Current canon Goku wouldn't even notice a planet busting attack in his sleep.

This guy is just pathetic and haven't even watched DBZ which he is debating for.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: lol you dont even know what happened after that. Clearly you haven't watched DBZ let alone DBS.

Let me tell you then Frieza survives this explosion while his half dead body is unconsious due to Goku's attack. This is one of the most impressive planet surviving feats out there.

read the rules, your ignorance know no limits, like an empty void

Round 1: Is SSJ1 Goku + God Ki (Dragon Ball Super Goku) <

since DBS TV show is canon or semi canon ''at least to me'' it means DBZ is irrelevant to the discussion since it's not canon

now, cure your ignorance and come talk to me, child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabricolage: Yeah which makes it even more impressive. Current canon Goku wouldn't even notice a planet busting attack in his sleep.

This guy is just pathetic and haven't even watched DBZ which he is debating for.

i take back the empty void comparison, your ignorance know no equal, have a medal

Round 1: Is SSJ1 Goku + God Ki (Dragon Ball Super Goku) <

DBZ = no-canon to DBS

the battle setting doesn't add any compositional factor, imitating the thread maker is nonsensical and any of who does it is a waste to my time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabricolage:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

deathstar, you are such an objectively pathetic for not reading the rules and realizing that this is a canon only, and not only that, but not knowing what you pity others for. truly sad, as for the others, explanation is above. < *he seem to ignore what i say*

DBZ is not a part of the battle setting sinec it's not canon to DBS or else i would have left the thread long time ago, anywho, Frieza died in the manga once goku blow him up let alone the planet, frieza even hesitated to blow up the planet in the manga

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

anywho, i got off the track of the thread, i just felt i had to point out a common misconception caused by the Z-soloists which are the cause for it,

and Yes, this has nothing to do with thread, tho i'm not the who related to this, i merely commented in it. pleased that you read all of it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dechefman98: probably threads like accelerator vs the beyonder ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: Wait so you think Frieza died in his fight with Goku? LMAO

Frieza in DBS sees Kid Trunks and literally has a flashback of getting sliced in half by Trunks, if DBZ was “non canon” then that Flashback wouldn’t have happened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68 said:

@phantomshepherd: Wait so you think Frieza died in his fight with Goku? LMAO

mecha Frieza in DBS sees kid future Trunks and literally has a flashback of getting sliced in half by Trunks, if DBZ was “non canon” then that Flashback wouldn’t have happened

what does future trunks slicing mecha frieza have to do with any of this? and it happened in Kai and the manga, and it happened after 1 year and 2 months after that event?

DBZ still no canon

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People still claiming a planet level character beats a universe+ character? L0L

Just make Xeno Goku vs Accelerater to silence the accelerator wankers for all eternity.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By TheDeathstar

@phantomshepherd: Your ignorance is just on another level. You haven't even watched DBZ and claiming DBS is not canon to it or vice versa plus the fact you don't even know that Frieza survived just puts your whole debating useless.

Pathetic attempt and funny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: that would be another battle setting though much different than the current one, plus, who's the most wanker?, someone who say a character who can't survive a plantery explosion is universal or a character who survives a plantery explosion being just plantery?.

i will let you decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: goku couldn't survive at the center of earth, confirmed that he would die, nuff said

@thedeathstar said:

@phantomshepherd: You seriously believe people take you serious at this point much less ecoblitz who believes Jurrasic Park Dinosaurs are stronger than Goku.

Goku never had problem with heat he had survived worse. There's next to no oxygen breathable inside Earth's core. If that's your argument then you fail so bad. Frieza back in Namek Saga survived Namek's explosion while already nigh dead which on average would produce a heat of billion degrees.

Heat doesn't even have vector. Any of Goku's attacks vaporizes Accelerator in an instant before even his brain synopsis can proceed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1) facts > your opinion as demonstrated by the image ''about heat''

2) like stated above ''about air''

3) frieza never survived namek explosion

4) accelerator doesn't just control vectors, he control anything that has a direction and magnatide like electricity which is not a vector, and accelerator control it,

@phantomshepherd said:

@thedeathstar: electric current have both magnitude and direction but it is not a vector because the formula of e.c. is V/R and voltage and resistance are scalar quantities.and two scalar quantities can never give a vector quantity

first mistake

heat is thermal energy transferred between two systems at different temperatures that come in contact, it is a process quantity,

Temperature is a measure of the average kinetic energy of the atoms or molecules in the system

atom is a particle, fam,

P.S energy is not a THING by its own, it's an ability to do work, it comes in various forms and so does thermal energy,

accelerator is immune against goku, so he one shot つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° つ

no need to repeat yourself, this battle is canonically specified, pointing out no canonical points only waste your time and mine, and excuse you?, i'm an ignorant?

definition: ignorantˈɪɡn(ə)r(ə)nt/adjective

1. 1.lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.*

look at your post above, you fit the definition

what a rich joke, deny or refuse reality as much as you want, at the end of the day, accelerator one shot

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: Goku can’t survive a planet explosion because he needs oxygen. It’s not the explosion that kills him.

And you’re comparing dc and durability.. that’s not the same thing. Zamasu was immortal and could tank a blast probably universe level casually. But I doubt Zamasu could destroy a universe

Goku can nuke out an entire universe

Claiming accelerater can reflect a blast that will destroy the universe is a NLF

Also if Goku just nuked out the universe then accelerater would die too so your best option is even if your ridiculous wanking is to be believed is a stalemate at BEST.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_wotan:

As the Earth has a period of about 23.93 hours, it has an angular velocity of 7.29×105 rad/s. The Earth has a moment of inertia, I = 8.04×1037 kg. m2. Therefore, it has a rotational kinetic energy of 2.138×1029 J.

219 800 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 joules would be 52533460803 megaton of TNT or 52 billion of TNT close to saitama moon jump for comparison

Takes the vectors behind the entire planet enough to slow down the Earth's rotation.

light novel: He took control of all of the vectors.

A great roar exploded out.

In that instant, earth’s rotation slowed by about 5 minutes for September 30.

His arm took the massive energy of the planet’s rotation and used his vector control to transform it into a demonic strike.

The concrete wall he forcibly gouged out was thrown with frightening speed. Accelerator stood in an alley surrounded by buildings, but the several buildings between him and his target were torn through like paper

@thedeathstar: pseudo intellecuals and their use of fancy terms, or rather their misnomer, NLM fallacy is based of a lack of an establishment for limits, limits were already established, though go ahead, keep spamming that NLF like a misnomer/fallacy of repetiion

light novel:

The girl did not have time to be frozen in shock. She twisted her body and managed to roll a step away from the boy. She swung around her left hand as she could still move that one and gathered power there.

She released a lightning spear from it.

The spear of purple electricity moved forward at the speed of light and held enough destructive force to knock someone unconscious.

She did not think that it would act as a fatal blow.

As long as it distracted him long enough for her to get away, that was enough.

However, the lightning spear she had fired at the boy rebounded and struck her in her own chest.

"Gah…!?"

Accelerator ability one way road has a field of 360°, speed matters not since it react to lightspeed, and has a subatomic reach, with the ability to adapt any physical changes, goku dies

@thedeathstar: ignoring all of the feats presented?

it is stated that accelerator can manipulate anything physical to sub atomic level, can adjust to physical changes, can only be outdone if the physical change is constant such as reality warping, as for the range, it's kind of tricky, since there must be a contanct, so it's depending of what the thing he is contacting with rather than his own range

Goku level is continental+ only, he can't survive plantery explosions, lasers,

instant transmission won't work and the fact that you cared enough to bring it up show how biased you are for ignoring two pages worth of material and debate for your agenda, since A there is no visual figure that would present in the battle place and B even if there were, they would have to be in another planet and C not to mention that they would have to have ki signal wich would be considered an external influence and it's not in DB verse

and Imo hakai?, do you even read the rules or are you just trolling?, it's DBS TV show goku not manga goku, there is no evidence that goku has hakai in the tv show, you brought 0 facts, i might go as far as and say less than 0 facts, assumptions

goku ki blasts would just be reflected, they are a force, something accelerator is immune to, a vector

and even if you wanna bring up the hakai feat in the manga, it require seconds to be performed completely, close distance of a meter, and a fixed position, something that would KO goku if it were to happen

you are as illogical as the word can get, care to explain yourself in a proper discussion?

since goku has 0 feat to back him up in his base form or SSB form, then he lose

@thedeathstar: goku couldn't survive at the center of earth, confirmed that he would die, nuff said

@thedeathstar said:

@phantomshepherd: You seriously believe people take you serious at this point much less ecoblitz who believes Jurrasic Park Dinosaurs are stronger than Goku.

Goku never had problem with heat he had survived worse. There's next to no oxygen breathable inside Earth's core. If that's your argument then you fail so bad. Frieza back in Namek Saga survived Namek's explosion while already nigh dead which on average would produce a heat of billion degrees.

Heat doesn't even have vector. Any of Goku's attacks vaporizes Accelerator in an instant before even his brain synopsis can proceed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

facts > your opinion as demonstrated by the image ''about heat''

1) goku stated he can't survive the temperatuer of the earth core, was gonna die from earth explosion alongside vegeta, was one shot by a laser

2) he's wearing a protection suit and comparing saiyan lungs with humans lungs would be a false equivalence, and goku as a child was put into sleep by sleeping gas, so enough said'

3) frieza never survied plantery explosion and this is ireelevant to the discussion so try to be in topic

4) accelerator doesn't just control vectors, he control anything that has a direction and magnatide like electricity which is not a vector, and accelerator control it,

@phantomshepherd said:

@thedeathstar: electric current have both magnitude and direction but it is not a vector because the formula of e.c. is V/R and voltage and resistance are scalar quantities.and two scalar quantities can never give a vector quantity

first mistake

heat is thermal energy transferred between two systems at different temperatures that come in contact, it is a process quantity,

Temperature is a measure of the average kinetic energy of the atoms or molecules in the system

atom is a particle, fam,

P.S energy is not a THING by its own, it's an ability to do work, it comes in various forms and so does thermal energy,

accelerator is immune against goku, so he one shot つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° つ

heat isthermal energy transferred between two systems at different temperatures that come in contact, it is a process quantity,

plazma however is a form of matter, Plasma is a state of matter where the gas phase is energized until atomic electrons are no longer associated with any particular atomic nucleus.

what is meant by ki is not as plazma as in mean of property, as plazma has the potential to do heat, ki does not is what was meant by that, as it was a one to one comparison rather than a one to all like some might think

A force is a push or pull upon an object resulting from the object's interaction with another object. Whenever there is an interaction between two objects, there is a force upon each of the objects. When the interaction ceases, the two objects no longer experience the force. Forces only exist as a result of an interaction.

Energy, in physics, the capacity for doing work. It may exist in potential, kinetic, thermal, electrical, chemical, nuclear, or other various forms

ki is defined by dragon ball is a life force that exist in all lifeforms in dragon ball, and even when a body dies and cease to exist, the soul of the body or rather the memorial structure of that body would be able to use it as well, and that's a soul, ki according to toriyama is made of, genki which when broken apart it means, gen as source or origin and ki as air or breath, source/origin of air/breath, so when someone says genki desu ka, they mean mostly health as the ability to breath properly translate to health

and Yūki which is mostly the same just with Yuu being a velor, as Yuu means that of which is faced with danger or challenge and ki meaning mostly the same, so it would be breath/air that faces the challenge or danger, so it should refer to the mental capacity and ability to outlive dangers and challenges

and lastly, shoki which is the trickest one, shō or 正 when broken apart it mostly means direction as ''strainght, correction, orderly'', so directon would be the fittest term to use in this scenarion

and for our star word, ki which simply mean air, yeah, it means air, it does though also mean spirit/soul, or mood, so just a note. akira toriyama also stated that ki is invisible

so what do we have from here?, ki is an invisible life force that depend in the mental state of the user, its health, and its direction as will-power or determine to complete one's own journey ''i said it's tricky'', and ki which is just air

so, air > lifeform > inivisble force > mental state/health/will ''simplified'' > what in the show

bonus: i wasn't sure whether to add this or not since it's been a while when it comes to reading DC comics, though i decided why not and read some

and oh boi, lantern powers are wayyyyyyy different than ki, lantern powers come from the centeral core battery which charge itself from all sentinent lifeforms in the universe it inhabit, the type of lantern alongside the lantern itself decide its user based of what type it is, then based of the type of lantern, such as rage which is chemical, determine the energy exchange it will have, more rage, more power,with the ring being limited in power and must be recharged 24H or else it will run out.

i believe this fall under the umbrella of false equivalence, also my point of beerus and accelerator was outstandinly ignored, the point is self sarcastic as just because both of them can nullify things doesn't mean their powers are the same is what i meant

force is a vector, something accelerator is immune to, only way to bypass his ability is to reach a power level such as reality warping where physics break, note he has the ability to adjust to physical changes, as seen with my explanation of him controlling dark matter which physically doesn't exist and yet his hax managed to control it even though he can only control that of which is physical, the trick in how does so is by changing his perception or mathematical structure of what physics are so by giving him just the time to think he can adjust to any physical changes by just adjusting to it, though if the changement is constant as constantly changing thus outpacing his adjustment then his ability is outpowered, this was seen with his fight with The nigh omnipotent angelother than that, his hax works almost perfectly

P.S: pardon for the late replay, i had to do something personnal at the time of when your post was posted, and here is accelerator surviving 1.5 the heat of the sun

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@phantomshepherd said: accelerator one shot goku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear said:

@phantomshepherd: Goku can’t survive a planet explosion because he needs oxygen. It’s not the explosion that kills him.

And you’re comparing dc and durability.. that’s not the same thing. Zamasu was immortal and could tank a blast probably universe level casually. But I doubt Zamasu could destroy a universe

Goku can nuke out an entire universe

Claiming accelerater can reflect a blast that will destroy the universe is a NLF

Also if Goku just nuked out the universe then accelerater would die too so your best option is even if your ridiculous wanking is to be believed is a stalemate at BEST.

goku best feat is in his ritual mode which is his strongest and canonically he only caused a plantery impact,

in the TV show whose canonicity is still debatable, his feat is a solare system level with a combo feat aka a not solo feat because beerus was involved in it

a universe is quadrilions quadrillions quadrillions quadrillion of times more than a solare system, and that's just an oberservale universe, that would like saying a mountain buster can destroy a planet, get real

claiming a character that can't even destroy a planet to be a universal destroyer is a NLF

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

https://www.damninteresting.com/outer-space-exposure/

mate, goku doesn't have an air issue, there are moe scans though i think this is enough

reason why he couldn't survive it in the tv show/film is because of temperature/heat, though that never happened in the manga, what i mean by that, vegeta never died in the manga, though since this is specifically about the tv show, we will have to follow it instead

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: If DBZ wasn’t canon it would be impossible for DBS Frieza to have a flashback of something that happened to himself in DBZ lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Goku all powerful. He one shot Accelerator.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: If DBZ wasn’t canon it would be impossible for DBS Frieza to have a flashback of something that happened to himself in DBZ lol

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Goku all powerful. He one shot Accelerator.

don't worry, accelerators' lasers are beyond all powerful, he one shot goku

No Caption Provided

@jagernutt: checkmate, AC solos

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:

Basically, it depends on if IT teleports with a direction or not. The counter argument is that he stopped a "teleporter" in his universe from teleporting. However it worked because they dont just straight teleport, they hop into like the 12th dimension and hop back in, or something to that effect.

AFAIK theres nothing so suggest IT works like that, let alone there being 12 dimensions in the DBverse.

Now he could male it hard for him to lock onto a place to teleport to, but theres no reason the physical act of IT should have a vector, as he just replaces where he is now with another variable, theres no progression of his movement like a > b > c. Just straight from a > c.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, you'll notice that in DBZ the often times originate a ki ball not at their palm, but like half a foot away from it, which grows out from the center. If Goku can get close enough, he could for example start originating it in his mouth or something, where reversing its vector might be useless.

Also, if you could clarify his planet feat. Did he completely stop the rotation, or just slow it down. Also was the effect instantaneous or did it take a couple of seconds to happen. This would help against the NLF. If it instantly stopped the earth in its tracks, then thats a pretty good feat for scaling the ability. However if it took a few seconds then thats were you start to run into some actual NLF problems because scale does affect the speed at which his ability to reverse vectors.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOKUUUU....... one shots

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy: they don’t hop anywhere. They move through the 11th dimension(I.e their body moves to a higher dimensions than relocated to the new location on the 3rd dimension. They themselves don’t move.

It’s A>C the only different being there is a calculation to a higher dimension

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems like AC wank. AC is planetary at best, most likely half planetary as his higher end feats come from a weakened archangel.

Goku has so many ways he can potentially win, while Accelerator is completely reactionary.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:

How can you say it clearly is an a > c thing, or state "They themselves don’t move.", when in the exact same post you state "They move through the 11th dimension(I.e their body moves to a higher dimensions than relocated to the new location on the 3rd dimension".

Based off what you and others have said, and based off the fact that the story has to even mention it / give an explanation, that their method of teleportation is a > b > c and merely uses a higher dimension to make it appear like its a > c.

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear

@thedeathstar

The dudes an obvious troll. After he said "DBZ is Non Canon", there was no reason for you guys to continue to respond to his comment. =3=

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear

@thedeathstar

The dudes an obvious troll. After he said "DBZ is Non Canon", there was no reason for you guys to continue to respond to his comment. =3=

Agreed. Let him have his rant. Just don't debate him.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also have to state that for his feat of taking the earths rotational energy, he only slowed it down by five minutes, and he screamed out so loud that blood came from his throat. Its definitely not clear that it has no limits after reading the feat. It seemed he had to exert himself quite a lot in order to pull that much energy.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@emeraldeazy: Blood from the throat was actually from him screaming that hard because he was so thoroughly pissed off at the time from the higher ups screwing him over that he momentarily lost himself, not even thinking of the damage that would happen if that strike hit anything other than the Windowless Building

Feat itself had no ill effects and after it failed to destroy Crowley’s building, he just went on to the next objective

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75:

I read it again, and what you says makes sense. Something still bugs me though about him being "set off" for lack of a better term, and the end result being as weak as it was.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@emeraldeazy: Really doesn't take much to set Accelerator off.

As Thor explains it, the reason there was absolutely no damage was because the material of the building literally canceled out the entire impact via Calculate Fortress.

"Thor pulled a handheld device out of his pocket and connected a cable into the jack on the wall.

“The armor covering the windowless building can withstand a direct hit from a nuke. But it is not simply that the Calculate Fortress is especially hard. If you built a high-rise building out of too hard a material, it would crack during earthquakes due to having no way to let the shaking escape.”

“Then how does it do it?”

“It uses electromagnetic waves or ultraviolet rays to calculate the pattern of the approaching shockwave and then the mobile armor plates carry out the optimum vibration. Basically, the two waves cancel each other out. That is why there is no point in trying to defeat it in a simple contest of strength. Naturally, it has other countermeasures against all types of chemicals and high or low temperatures.”

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignoring the shit show of a debate I just skimmed through. On Topic, Accelerator's abilities(call them a NLF and get butthurt as much as you please) hard counter Goku's. You need an indirect attack to beat Accelerator, matter manipulation, atomic manipulation, hell telepathy could work either. But anything that is physical or metaphysical that has "vectors" can and will be manipulated or redirected. Case closed. Meaning Goku cannot win. If this was Frieza he could have blown up the planet and Accelerator most likely wouldn't be able to calculate his ability in that instant to survive in space. Hit's abilities transcend space and time, so Accelerator would lose to him as well. Janemba would stomp him, Buu would stomp him, Toppo would stomp him, Jiren who defies the laws of physics by being a superman clone would beat him.

Characters as simple as Goku cannot beat Accelerator. Stop being butthurt and acknowledge the abilities of characters from other verses.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75:

I have no skin in the game, albeit after venom/spiderman DBZ is my fav. My question is do you think he could completely stop the earths rotation, and would it be an easy task (i am not that familiar with accelerator).

Also, take a look at the following.

https://goo.gl/images/CAMvYi

https://goo.gl/images/SXE6Q4

See how the origin of the formation of the Ki is away from the hand? What defense / what are your thoughts on goku just forming a ki ball in their nostrils or mouth cavity, etc.

It is an interesting matchup i have to admit, someone so powerful against someone whos really good at negating power.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@emeraldeazy: He could but doing so would kill him. He’s not that insane. In fact, the planet’s rotation being forced to a sudden hault and what would happen was discussed in an Index volume with Archangel Gabriel’s control over all Celestial Bodies.

“BOOM! An earth-shattering boom could be heard.

The sunset sky that was dyed orange instantly became a starry night sky.

"Wha..."

Kamijou inadvertently looked up at the sky. Touya stopped breathing.

Night. It was as if something switched off the lights, and the evening sky suddenly became pitch black night. The unlucky symbol of the full moon hung over them. That was strange, no matter what, today should have been a crescent moon.

"W-what's going on?"

"Can't you tell? She turned the evening into night."

Kanzaki said it casually, but Kamijou was astounded.

It was easy to say that she changed the evening sky to night, but that meant that the person in front of them could control the relative positions of the earth to the sun. No, even the orbit of the moon was switched. That meant that the moon and other planets were under control.

Controlling celestial bodies.

Maybe that terrifying ability was so terrifying that people couldn't experience it personally, but this was a power that could destroy the world. For example, if the world's axis were tilted by ten degrees, a fourth of all life on earth would be destroyed. And if the world stopped spinning, the world would be instantly destroyed. The people standing on the world may not feel it, but actually, the world was spinning at a terrifying speed of 1666 kilometers an hour. If it suddenly stopped, it would be like making an emergency brake. The terrifying force could flip all the things on the surface of the Earth.

That meant...

That at anytime, at any place, once Misha decided it, the world would be at it's end.”

Ki doesn’t just form out of nothing. It’s still coming from Goku’s body and focused into a single spot so that it’s visible.

It’s funny because I think Goku easily wins if he plays it smart. Just fly back and fire a blast that destroys the planet. IT outta there. Accel reflects it but it doesn’t really stop it from destroying everything else. Goku’s far faster than Accelerator as well.

Being able to contain Multi-Galaxy-Universe level power is far more than Accelerator can be argued to do like he did with Gabriel’s Self-Destruction which is his best feat.

Only chance I see Accelerator winning is if Goku tries to go melee the whole time and runs the risk of having his blood and bioelectricity reversed.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By TheDeathstar

Hakai (spell) ends the argument. /Thread

While Accelerator never operated on anything close to Goku in Super.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator still one shot goku

Hakai is manga only and not a part of the TV version lad

you are not wrong as accelerator never had so many troubles hitting rocks like goku

Accelerator killstomp goku

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: you are joking

Ignoring the shit show of a debate I just skimmed through. On Topic, Accelerator's abilities(call them a NLF and get butthurt as much as you please) hard counter Goku's. You need an indirect attack to beat Accelerator, matter manipulation, atomic manipulation, hell telepathy could work either. But anything that is physical or metaphysical that has "vectors" can and will be manipulated or redirected. Case closed. Meaning Goku cannot win. If this was Frieza he could have blown up the planet and Accelerator most likely wouldn't be able to calculate his ability in that instant to survive in space. Hit's abilities transcend space and time, so Accelerator would lose to him as well. Janemba would stomp him, Buu would stomp him, Toppo would stomp him, Jiren who defies the laws of physics by being a superman clone would beat him.

Characters as simple as Goku cannot beat Accelerator. Stop being butthurt and acknowledge the abilities of characters from other verses.

The thing that should have been stated/posted since accelerator vs goku first thread ever in the world.

No Caption Provided

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accel still stomps Goku with utter ease.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku still atomizes with a glare or hakais. Missmatch.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Lmao you wrote all this to forget that Goku has TK capable of blowing AC from the inside, and can also Hakai gg AC out of existence of every timeline and alternate universe including the afterlife.