Accelerator is planet level right now.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Accelerator wins.

I'm guessing the debate would end like this thread even though you restrict Goku here.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/son-goku-vs-accelerator-1696289/

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@victoryz: Your friend is misinformed. Accelerator is at most Planetary.

This is a mismatch, Goku slaughters unless he fights foolishly enough for an opportunity for Accel to reverse his blood and bio-electricity

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is Accelerator

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gokluma

NLF who is at best in planetary level teenager with little to no fighting experience aside from pwning random fodders vs a guy who is likely muti galaxy level to universe level martial artists.

So Goku one shots Accelerator so badly even his overrated hax won't save him this point of time.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: Actually a pretty decent fighter later in the series. Fights without relying on his powers in some cases and with his powers on, he can do karate kicks on rocks fast enough to ignite them.

Accelerator ignored Kakine’s words and stomped on the gravel road, and then kicked the rocks that were sent flying up using a karate kick.

Boom! A loud explosion rang out.

The vectors of the pebbles were changed and fired off faster than a Railgun, but vanished after a few millimeters. However, the pressure waves did not vanish, and the attack felt as if it would tear the very air apart. But, Kakine also put strength into his wings and scattered the attack. The waves of attacks between the two clashes against one another, sent a ‘tsunami’ of air throughout their surroundings and blew streetlights and advertisement signs into the air.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gokluma

@chaosknight75: Good feats but sadly him is ever come close to dragon ball super's characters who blew up universes,galaxies and planets with one finger.

I realized his universe is way tougher than i thought

I'm just sicked of the whole Accelerator can easily pwn whoever even if they are in highest tiers like Superman,Goku & etc by one claim of hax for changing vectors NLF.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: Index God tiers can wipe out an entire universe by moving a limb unless they divide their powers infinitely. Just saying

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeChefMan98

@gokluma: Characters in Accelerator's world can cut entire dimensions, control every single celestial body in the universe, time stopping, fire attacks at infinite acceleration, reality warping on a multiversal scale, omnipresents, and etc. Accelerator like some hax JoJo characters became really underpowered in their own series.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless accelerator is universal at the very least and massively faster then light it’s not even a debate, comic one is the only place I encountered where these huge mismatches are born

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku outright stomps or erases accelerator from existence using Hakai on spell.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I don't buy into some popular tiering of dragon ball characters. They are at least past point where their physicals could be comparable to a black hole.

This is spite.

@gokluma said:

@chaosknight75: Good feats but sadly none of the characters from Accelerator's universe nor him is ever come close to dragon ball super's characters who blew up universes,galaxies and planets with one finger.

I'm just sicked of the whole Accelerator can easily pwn whoever even if they are in highest tiers like Superman,Goku & etc by one claim of hax for changing vectors NLF.

and for the record Othinus would roflwtfbbqstomp any non fanfiction dragonball character baring maybe a future version of zeno with better feats, and bad arguments for a character the author uses to communicate.

and Accelerator would stalemate or outright stomp several versions of superman.

If you google search a bit you may find my breakdown of the logical limitations of accelerators powers in previous posts.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gokluma

@dechefman98: True and sorry if i was bit rude but Accelerator still ain't going to take on SSB Goku like he did with Misaka aka a decent electric user

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gokluma

@thekillerklok: Yeah but i ain't seeing Accelerator can magically reflect Post crisis Superman's attacks,Goku's higher forms like SSB,Omega Beams from Darkseid and other vs threads about him against anyone on insanely higher tier like he did with Misaka.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma said:

@thekillerklok: Yeah but i ain't seeing Accelerator can magically reflect Post crisis Superman's attacks,Goku's higher forms like SSB,Omega Beams from Darkseid and other vs threads about him against anyone on insanely higher tier like he did with Misaka.

Does an in character superman punch a human on earth with enough force to break down physical laws?

not a good match up for superbrick.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gokluma

@thekillerklok: Yup yet people kept on putting superbrick and Goku against every single anime character in general.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gokluma

@chaosknight75: Oh cool and sorry if i was going bit overboard but anyway Accelerator ain't winning this battle at all

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thekillerklok

@gokluma said:

@thekillerklok: Yup yet people kept on putting superbrick and Goku against every single anime character in general

such is the fate of popular characters on battle forums...

You see if you match up two obscure characters... No one ever comments on your threads.

hence why you go with an obscure character and a popular character... it's all about getting them responses.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Well yeah it's bit of sad way and guess that's why Goku is always put against Naruto,Accelerator,Luffy and others for millionth time.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator wins.

Avatar image for galan_destroyer
Galan_Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma said:

@chaosknight75: Good feats but sadly him is ever come close to dragon ball super's characters who blew up universes,galaxies and planets with one finger.

I realized his universe is way tougher than i thought

its not nlf if it has pretty thought out limits that have been shown. Accelerator avoided fighting fiamma because his ability had no vectors.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hakai isn't working her, it has vectors, it get reflected.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma said:

If their attacks have vectors in them, he's simply no selling it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4535a30d95d
deactivated-5b4535a30d95d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galan_destroyer: You do realize this is the tv show version not the manga?, right?

with that said

feat wise, accelerator

he has the ability to alter any matter he can come in contact with directly and reflect it back

since SSG/U.I are not present goku would be slaughtered, because A the only way i'm seeing goku winning is if he use SSG for its healing factor ''tv show wise'' and blast the planet to ruins for the chance that something like lava would get accelerator as a 360° effect or use UI to avoid any contact with accelerator and transmitter him to a place full of lava like said before,

by the way SS1 + God ki is SSGSS, so it's only one round, thought of fixing that, and goku lose horribly since no attack he would do would effect accelerator and only backfire at him, spirit bomb would take time, so it's out of question, with that said

accelerator accelerate goku into death

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: the lava tactic won’t work. His vector field is on 24/7 360 degrees around him. It’s on even when he’s asleep.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victoryz: Accel isn’t multi galaxy lol. He should easily be planet+ to multi planet tho.(Based on the 5 mins earth rotational energy feat)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: i thought of maybe using the temperature rather tha lava itself if you know what i mean, thus killing it him indirectly

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat doesn't have vectors, ki blasts carry heat. Goku vaporizes.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheDeathstar

@ecoblitz said:
@gokluma said:

No Limits Fallacy much? Show Accelerator doing anything close to controlling vectors of such magnitude.

Hakai has no vectors. It instantly activates the spell. It has no direction or magnitude. Its an instant AoE hax which Accelerator has no counter for. Regardless, he still cannot deflect Goku's physical attacks. The only Hakai which has vector is the one used without spell and even that Accelerator has no feat to deal with.

Anyone siding with Accelerator is just hopeless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: force does not carry heat, though i comprehend why someone might think so

anyway, force has the ability to generate heat which is why i said if goku were to use SSG for its healing factor and kill accelerator via heat by throwing him into a lava pool as a 360° effect since he may just transmitte AC with UI, though they are not present unfortunely, the forms/technique that is

so accelerator kills goku by just touching him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: Hakai is manga only, in other news, hitchen razor

ability: to alter any matter with a vector

vector a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another.

nuff said, goku dies

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EcoBlitz

@phantomshepherd said:

@ecoblitz: i thought of maybe using the temperature rather tha lava itself if you know what i mean, thus killing it him indirectly

He redirects heat automatically. I think you're misunderstanding how his power works. I'll do my best to give an analogy.

Take a black list as a list of things not allowed into a place. In this analogy, inside accelerator's vector field will be the hypothetical "place" Accelerator's power is like a white list, the opposite, a list of things are allowed to enter, if something isn't on that whitelist, it gets auto reflected. Sorry if I didn't explain it well.

as for your lava tactic, this is an example.

That boy could alter all vectors be they motion, heat, or electricity, so he would not be injured even if he were directly hit by that last resort of a nuclear missile. He would just reflect the shockwave that would blow everything way, the heat that would scorch everything, and the neutrons and radiation that would kill everything. He was Accelerator, Academy City's strongest Level 5.

To Aru Majutsu no Index Volume 3, pag. 59

She was sure she had heard the voice come from that direction. Due to the enveloping steam, she couldn't make out the details of the figure. But from the silhouette she could see, she could tell the figure was standing in a completely normal and natural way. Even though he was standing in lava that must have been a few thousand degrees. Even the enveloping steam was more than 100 degrees and he was in the middle of it all.

To Aru Majutsu no Index Volume 14, pag. 178

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:
@gokluma said:

No Limits Fallacy much? Show Accelerator doing anything close to controlling vectors of such magnitude.

Hakai has no vectors. It instantly activates the spell. It has no direction or magnitude. Its an instant AoE hax which Accelerator has no counter for. Regardless, he still cannot deflect Goku's physical attacks. The only Hakai which has vector is the one used without spell and even that Accelerator has no feat to deal with.

Anyone siding with Accelerator is just hopeless.

Bolded show you don't even know who you're debating against. When auto reflecting, accelerator doesn't affect the magnitude of what he's reflecting, just the direction, he flips it in reverse so it goes the other way. Magnitude literally plays 0 role in his reflection except he simply wants to increase the force at which it'll travel back at.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Using NLF ends your entire argument. Secondly Goku can just planet bust and TP somewhere and let Accelerator die. Regardless Accelerator has no statements or feats near anything on Goku's level.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Using NLF ends your entire argument. Secondly Goku can just planet bust and TP somewhere and let Accelerator die. Regardless Accelerator has no statements or feats near anything on Goku's level.

>Has clear limitation

>Says it NLF.

I can't take you seriously. Sure goku can use that tactic and Accel would die as he can't survive in space, but that's as viable as saying firelord Ozai would master air and water bending.

How his power works has been explained, because goku doesn't have a counter to it doesn't mean its a NLF.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: force does not carry heat, though i comprehend why someone might think so

anyway, force has the ability to generate heat which is why i said if goku were to use SSG for its healing factor and kill accelerator via heat by throwing him into a lava pool as a 360° effect since he may just transmitte AC with UI, though they are not present unfortunely, the forms/technique that is

so accelerator kills goku by just touching him

He can also shut down his brain or his bio electric aura, or reverse it, killing him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: instant transmission require a visual figure and a ki signal to work, only goku is in this fight so that statement make no sense, and he would have to detonate the planet before he does it which accelerator can just alter it making it impossile to happen which makes less sense

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GukO iz Oamne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: not at all, i'm fully aware of accelerator abilites, in a matter of fact, here how it works

his ability is auto matic

it cannot multi task

once it is initialized the user can be caught off guard, and this is what i meant by temperature, goku can just keep blasting the planet randomly making it rapture forcing accelerator to defend for himself thus opening an opportunity other than that, goku would be insta killed

No Caption Provided

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This will not end well.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By EcoBlitz

@phantomshepherd: initiated? It’s automatic. Always active. Plus that tactic wouldn’t work as there would be 0 need for accel to defend because none of all that would affect him.

Plus you literally missed then entire point and context behind him getting shot while saving last order.

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins easily unless he acts like an idiot in the fight. (Accelerator can reverse his blood and reflect his attacks)

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: I'm talking about regular ki blasts not force, lava or auras. Goku throws one and vaporizes Accel with mere heat. Gohan and Piccolo were melting rocks of toughest metal in the multiverse with ki without touch.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers