• 67 results
rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer: hes not stronger than abstracts... hes on par with celestials ( which is stupid too haha) and celestials aren't abstracts

he's more powerful than galactus who is an abstract

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Hyperlight

@rolldestroyer: oh yeah i remember reading that`... didnt he revive big G or something?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: oh yeah i remember reading that`... didnt he revive big G or something?

he was able to take control of him.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Hyperlight
rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: you serious? thats terrible writing.. but i guess

yup, since FR's powers grew until they were able to match abstracts. though i agree with you that mutants should not be able to be anywhere near the abstracts.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oblivion is end of multi/universe, so in the end he will be the most powerfull Abstract.

Do you have any evidence or anything to support that claim? Statement.. anything?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@rondoudou said:

@killemall: wait i thought oblivion would be the most powerful, since he literally is non-existance, and there always will more than does not exist than there that will exist (wait does that even make any sense?) but anyways i have not seen too many feets by abraxas, here can i see them?

Oblivion's part that resides near universe-616 isn't above Eternity. Point is Oblivion often than others is shown as a multiversal Abstract since he is the nothingness between universes, but to be celar: All Abstracts are supposed to have multiversal versions. Eterntiy for sure.

Oblivion is end of multi/universe, so in the end he will be the most powerfull Abstract.

The way the Marvel multiverse is set up though this can be used to prove Eternity is more powerful because there is no real end only an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Since the next Galactus is supposed to survive each cycle and make his way into the next then Oblivion never actually wins at the "end" anyway since something still exists.

Eternity will end and if multiverse will reform and Abstracts will be born again, it will be different Eternity.

@jaywray said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Do you have any evidence or anything to support that claim? Statement.. anything?

Since it wasn't the main point of this thread, I wasn't looking for any.

My opinion is based on few facts, mostly on what was shown in whole "The Mighty Thor annual 2012".

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaywray said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

My opinion is based on few facts, mostly on what was shown in whole "The Mighty Thor annual 2012".

Oh fair play, well that's pretty cool, I'm a bit behind with Thor from mid 2012, so ill take your word for it, it's actually something to look forward to lol.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@rondoudou said:

@killemall: wait i thought oblivion would be the most powerful, since he literally is non-existance, and there always will more than does not exist than there that will exist (wait does that even make any sense?) but anyways i have not seen too many feets by abraxas, here can i see them?

Oblivion's part that resides near universe-616 isn't above Eternity. Point is Oblivion often than others is shown as a multiversal Abstract since he is the nothingness between universes, but to be celar: All Abstracts are supposed to have multiversal versions. Eterntiy for sure.

The way the Marvel multiverse is set up though this can be used to prove Eternity is more powerful because there is no real end only an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Since the next Galactus is supposed to survive each cycle and make his way into the next then Oblivion never actually wins at the "end" anyway since something still exists.

Eternity will end and if multiverse will reform and Abstracts will be born again, it will be different Eternity.

@jaywray said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Then why wouldn't Oblivion be different each time a new universe is born? Eternity from one universe to the next is still an Eternity by title and function Eternity always wins in the end, and since Galactus survives the end Oblivion never actually wins because there is still at least one thing in existence, a remnant of the last Eternity if you will.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

Then why wouldn't Oblivion be different each time a new universe is born? Eternity from one universe to the next is still an Eternity by title and function Eternity always wins in the end, and since Galactus survives the end Oblivion never actually wins because there is still at least one thing in existence, a remnant of the last Eternity if you will.

1.Can You prove that each Eternity is the same one? For example, when Insane Genis-Vell killed it, next Eternity was son of first one (Entropy IIRC).

2.Oblivion doesn't have to change since he existed before first universe according to that (Thor's annual) comic.

3.Galactus isn't a part of Eternity as much as no person who jump into other universe is a part of Eternity-616. Eternity is universe, space or area, not people.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

1.Can You prove that each Eternity is the same one? For example, when Insane Genis-Vell killed it, next Eternity was son of first one (Entropy IIRC).

2.Oblivion doesn't have to change since he existed before first universe according to that (Thor's annual) comic.

3.Galactus isn't a part of Eternity as much as no person who jump into other universe is a part of Eternity-616. Eternity is universe, space or area, not people.

1) My point was an Eternity will replace another and that Eternity will have the same title and function as the one before making it Eternity, if you have references to the Entropy thing let me know I have seen people talk about it but have never seen where and when it happened.

2. Once a universe is rebirthed, nothingness would be just that nothing, which would suggest a new Oblivion is recreated just like any other abstract as he is the other side of Eternity, they are beings of duality one cannot exist without the other. If they are the other side of each other than there is only nothing when Eternity turns around. According to Marvel Eternity and Oblivion come into being at the same time as abstracts, along with Death and Infinity.

3. If Eternity is the universe and you are part of the universe you are part of Eternity, Galactus is a physical being that lives in the universe. If a being of the previous universe that has bonded with the sentience of the universe (Eternity) survives then Eternity was not completely ended.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

1) My point was an Eternity will replace another and that Eternity will have the same title and function as the one before making it Eternity, if you have references to the Entropy thing let me know I have seen people talk about it but have never seen where and when it happened.

Cap. Marvel vol 5 (http://marvel.wikia.com/Captain_Marvel_Vol_5_6)

2. Once a universe is rebirthed, nothingness would be just that nothing, which would suggest a new Oblivion is recreated just like any other abstract as he is the other side of Eternity, they are beings of duality one cannot exist without the other. If they are the other side of each other than there is only nothing when Eternity turns around. According to Marvel Eternity and Oblivion come into being at the same time as abstracts, along with Death and Infinity.

No Caption Provided

3. If Eternity is the universe and you are part of the universe you are part of Eternity, Galactus is a physical being that lives in the universe. If a being of the previous universe that has bonded with the sentience of the universe (Eternity) survives then Eternity was not completely ended.

Eternity is space. When You'e in this space, You're its part, but outside of it - You're not. I don't see a reason to belive in something else. Seriously.

rondoudou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

and another thing is that mad jim jaspers can only warp reality if it exists for him to warp, mikaboshi eats and destroys reality, so how can mad jim jaspers work his magic if there is nothing for him to warp?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hyperlight

@rolldestroyer: are we saying that Franklin is more powerful than Galactus just based on the fact that he revived him? because if so that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers