Abaddon the Despoiler and Kharn the Betrayer vs Roboute Guilliman

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thewhiteronin

Now that Roboute Guilliman (the Ultramarines Primarch) has been revived in the WH40k Canon, he has to fight Abaddon and Kharn!!!

Conditions:

• Both teams start 500 feet away from each other
  • Takes place OUTSIDE of the warp
  • Abaddon with all his chaos gear and enhancements
  • Kharn with all his gears and enhancements
  • Roboute Guilliman has whatever his current gear is (or whatever his previous known gear was)
  • This is Roboute Guilliman in the 41st millennium

Roboute Guilliman

No Caption Provided

VERSUS

Abaddon and Kharn

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kharn is fodder and gets one shotted. Guilliman should stomp Abaddon too.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@pipxeroth said:

Bloodlusted Angron could not one shot pre Khorn's greatest champion Kharn, but Guillimen will one shot post Khorn's greatest champion? Not seeing it.

Honesty team wins easy. Abbaddon with every Chaos Gift and Chaos backing should be Primarch level. We know he is stronger than any Daemon Prince or Greater Daemon who match Primarchs at times. Not to mention armed with a reality rending Daemon sword.

Kharn is also better than most daemon Princes at this point. Making Chapter Masters and squads of Grey Knights look like fodder. Kharn has taken down easy GEOM Greater Daemon, Celestine lmao. The soul devouring Gorechild will do work.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Redzkz

@pipxeroth said:

Kharn killed Celestine, after chopping his way in hive city towards her. He by no means fodder her and actually have better feats than Guilliman at this moment.

Anyway, by feats team should win. GEOM himself admitted that Abaddon will eventually kill him, Abaddon's daemon-sword was too much for GEOM in combat and Abaddon managed to force this daemon into serving him.

And Abaddon already killed clone of Horus with a single hit, overpowered him, destroyed Worldbreaker (mace that even GEOM failed to damage) and forced all chaos primarchs to bow before Abaddon. His sorcerer forced Magnus to stand on his knees before Abaddon and beg for mercy.

All in all, team should stomp.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:
@pipxeroth said:

Kharn killed Celestine, after chopping his way in hive city towards her. He by no means fodder her and actually have better feats than Guilliman at this moment.

Anyway, by feats team should win. GEOM himself admitted that Abaddon will eventually kill him, Abaddon's daemon-sword was too much for GEOM in combat and Abaddon managed to force this daemon into serving him.

And Abaddon already killed clone of Horus with a single hit, overpowered him, destroyed Worldbreaker (mace that even GEOM failed to damage) and forced all chaos primarchs to bow before Abaddon. His sorcerer forced Magnus to stand on his knees before Abaddon and beg for mercy.

All in all, team should stomp.

BINGO

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably another interesting thing of note.

Guilliman was brought down to his knees by Kairos Fateweaver alone and had to be rescued by Cypher and the Fallen later on.

I don't see Abaddon and Kharn suffering the same way.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guilliman was brought down to his knees by Kairos Fateweaver alone and had to be rescued by Cypher and the Fallen later on.

Guilliman was also KO'ed for few minutes by Kor Phaeron of all peoples. The only reason he even won in the end is because of plot armor, since Kor Phaeron suddenly became stupid and allowed Guilliman to counterattack.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:
@Cypher0120 said:

Guilliman was also KO'ed for few minutes by Kor Phaeron of all peoples. The only reason he even won in the end is because of plot armor, since Kor Phaeron suddenly became stupid and allowed Guilliman to counterattack.

OH SNAP!!!

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thewhiteronin

Would it be more fair if Guilliman has the Emperor's flaming sword?

I did some digging, and apparently, Guilliman currently wields it and is preparing to face off against the Death Guard traitor legion.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would it be more fair if Guilliman has the Emperor's flaming sword?

I did some digging, and apparently, Guilliman currently wields it and is preparing to face off against the Death Guard traitor legion.

Sword is a sword. GEOM's sword by feats is a weaker weapon, when compared to Abaddon's sword. Gorechild was perfectly able to hold back Abaddon's sword in combat, without any damage to itself.

It's not like GEOM's sword gives Guilliman any new powers, he still needs to land a hit.

preparing to face off against the Death Guard traitor legion.

This reminds me:

No Caption Provided

Damn you GW, why did you have to cheat in favor of Chaos!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@redzkz:

Gorechild was perfectly able to hold back Abaddon's sword in combat, without any damage to itself.

When did this happen!?

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Redzkz

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@redzkz:

Gorechild was perfectly able to hold back Abaddon's sword in combat, without any damage to itself.

When did this happen!?

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/The_Red_Path_(Novel)

Kharn, after he faced Imperial Knight and destroyed it, after he faced imperial Saint (who makes Celestine looks like weakling) and killed it, with his ribs broken, with nearly losing because of massive bloodloss face up against Abaddon in combat. They still nearly killed each other, with Kharn nearly chopping Abaddon's arms. After that Khorne step up and destroyed Abaddon's army.

Also apparently Kharn's weapon is not soul drinking, but instead hard anti magic stuff.

Who knew?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@redzkz:

When did this happen!?

Kharn, after he faced Imperial Knight and destroyed it, after he faced imperial Saint (who makes Celestine looks like weakling) and killed it, with his ribs broken, with nearly losing because of massive bloodloss face up against Abaddon in combat. They still nearly killed each other, with Kharn nearly chopping Abaddon's arms. After that Khorne step up and destroyed Abaddon's army.

Also apparently Kharn's weapon is not soul drinking, but instead hard anti magic stuff.

Who knew?

How is a Saint more powerful than a Celestine, and why would Khorn wreck Abbaddon's army?

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@redzkz:

When did this happen!?

Who knew?

How is a Saint more powerful than a Celestine, and why would Khorn wreck Abbaddon's army?

Kharn literally had to run away from this saint, because he was too strong for Kharn to take on head on. He won via cunning (dropped a building on Saint and chopped his head, while he was busy trying to get free).

It was a side effect. Khorne needed a way to manifest his will and stop KharnvsAbaddon fight. For that he needed sacrifices. Since everyone else were dead on the planet, he took the ones he could, warriors of black legion.

Here a little bit from Kharn vs Abaddon fight (it was a really long fight though):

Abaddon raised his sword and aimed it once again towards Khârn’s head. Khârn brought Gorechild up, but instead of angling to the right, he flicked it around in his wrist, ducking to evade the sweeping blow from Abaddon’s gauntlet and driving the chainaxe into the leg of the Despoiler. Khârn knew that trying to attack Abaddon’s head in its deep cowl was pointless, no matter how exposed it seemed without a helmet, so he would instead cripple him limb by limb. Angling the next blow downwards, Gorechild’s teeth bit into the thick ceramite of Abaddon’s cuisse. The mica-dragon teeth gouged their way into the dense armour, sinking the axe head deep into Abaddon’s left knee. The Despoiler bellowed in fury.

///

Khârn swung Gorechild, aiming to cut into Abaddon’s left arm and take it off below the elbow. Abaddon took hold of Gorechild with his lightning-wreathed claw, stopping the chainblade from hitting the armour and deflecting it into the side of the transport. At the same time Khârn reached for Abaddon’s massive forearm, stopping his sword short. Khârn knew he would not hold out for long against the Warmaster’s might. Using the hull of the Thunderhawk, Khârn pushed himself away. He grappled with Abaddon, forcing him back out into the arena and distancing them both from the ship. Khârn could feel every muscle in his body scream at him, but he needed more room in which to move. As Gorechild’s blade spun closer to Abaddon’s arm, so did the Despoiler’s sword creep towards Khârn’s neck. Khârn’s vision began to darken as more blood pumped out of his body. He had his space to manoeuvre, but at what cost?

Summing up his remaining energy, Khârn pushed Gorechild again. Below him, the ground began to shake, gently at first but then more violently. Both he and Abaddon struggled to keep their balance, and Khârn tried to press home his attack.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: I might just get this novel. Wish the Novel with Dark Angels and Grey Knights was in paper back and not Audio. Get all the feats I can for my boy. I wish they did more novels on codex "Special" characters like Cypher, Shrike, Lucious the Eternal, Njal Storm Caller, Mephiston, ect. Instead we get majority of stories with guys who are not special characters at all and only seen for three or six books. Only guys getting attention or had attention were Ragnar Blackmane, Kharn, Ahriman, and thats it really. Huron and Abbadon had some roles in novels here and there but nothing solid series wise.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: I might just get this novel. Wish the Novel with Dark Angels and Grey Knights was in paper back and not Audio. Get all the feats I can for my boy. I wish they did more novels on codex "Special" characters like Cypher, Shrike, Lucious the Eternal, Njal Storm Caller, Mephiston, ect. Instead we get majority of stories with guys who are not special characters at all and only seen for three or six books. Only guys getting attention or had attention were Ragnar Blackmane, Kharn, Ahriman, and thats it really. Huron and Abbadon had some roles in novels here and there but nothing solid series wise.

Duel between Abaddon and Kharn happens in Court of Daemons, but AFAIK it all part of Red Path novel cycle.

There some good feats for Custodes in Watchers of the Throne: The Emperor's Legion. In short in this novel Khorne attacks Terra directly, Guilliman arrives really late, so Custodes have to stop legions of Khorne. Most of the Terra destroyed, only Palace still stands, but now there is a corruption on Terra.

In recent death guard codex Mortarion and Perturabo had a seven hours duel, at the end of it Perturabo was forced to retreat, because Iron Warriors lost to Death Guard (eat this Perturabo, you should never let Honsou rule over Legion).

Fabius Bile will face off against Trazyn in upcoming novel.

In Dark Imperium we see some action for Guilliman and new uber daemon of Nurgle.

In novel about Lucius it was revealed that Fabius Bile clonned Fulgrim, but Lucius killed the clone. Apparently Bile now works with Cawl in secret with task to ressurect Sanguinius, in exchange for Bile full pardon before IoM (Bile became atheist in his novel).

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@redzkz: Bile a atheist. I mean, the guy worked with Dark Eldar of all things. A Emperors Children Legion Apothecary learn his craft from the Flesh Tower for the Homunculi. I mean, he is the closest thing to Slannesh and even DE were like, come on in and learn. I cannot see him tied to anything at that point Chaos wise. Just a mad scientist.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: Bile a atheist. I mean, the guy worked with Dark Eldar of all things. A Emperors Children Legion Apothecary learn his craft from the Flesh Tower for the Homunculi. I mean, he is the closest thing to Slannesh and even DE were like, come on in and learn. I cannot see him tied to anything at that point Chaos wise. Just a mad scientist.

Also in terms of feats, Sanguinor:

No Caption Provided

This is a little funny, considering that Sanguinor and Ka'Bandha will work together to save Blood Angels homeworld from nids in upcoming novel.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Redzkz

@sirfizzwhizz:

By the way, if you interested in some good feats, get Mephiston: Blood of Sanguinius. Some legit great feats there. Mephiston teleports around the galaxy, nukes city, his clash with chaos sorcerer looks anime like and causes mountains to crumble and that clash was just a start of their fights. Also psykers actually use something other than just brute use of their abilities. Just one thing, as characters Blood Angels and IoM sucks in this novel, in previous novel Mephiston was far superior character+(spoiler)

this his whole rivalry and hunt for Be'lakor just comes out of nowhere, with no build up and Be'lakor is simply too great a villian to let him fight Mephiston in future novel. I like Mephiston, but that Be'lakor should be far beyong him, using him as main villian of trilogy just stupid.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:

Kharn is fodder and gets one shotted.

lol

no he isn't.

Kharn is fodderizing Imperial Saints, taking down Imperial Knights and summoning daemons just by existing in his recent novels. That puts him out of fodder range. Nevermind that Bloodlusted Angron couldnt oneshot Kharn, when he wasn't fighting back, before Chaos Amps

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Redzkz

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@redzkz: H enukes a city?!

Yes:

And just prior to that he was killing thousands of orks on his own, while standing in the open. That was before he suffered from Black Rage (after he learned that he nuked IoM forces too as side effect) and was able to control his powers and be reborn as Mephiston. Mephiston himself admitted that his powers were weak back then.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. Ahriman still stomps him though! No beats Ahriman!

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wish for Ahriman to get some actual awesome feats, tired of seening him getting beaten up by Khayon, ADB pet character.

What I like about Mephiston novels, is that they show us just how powerful is Mephiston and how dangerous Chaos forces can be (it was nice to see Chaos forces who had to rely on his versatile spells in battle with Mephiston, instead of just throwing fire at each other, like in every other novel. Chaos sorcerer was clearly weaker in a fight, so he abused his other powers while trying to cheese his way to victory. Too bad for him, that Mephiston showed that he knows how to reality warping and stop time too.) more authors should lep epic characters to show off their insane power.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great nerd rage is activated when you make a Mephistron vs Ahriman vs Varro Tigerius thread

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

I just wish for Ahriman to get some actual awesome feats, tired of seening him getting beaten up by Khayon, ADB pet character.

What I like about Mephiston novels, is that they show us just how powerful is Mephiston and how dangerous Chaos forces can be (it was nice to see Chaos forces who had to rely on his versatile spells in battle with Mephiston, instead of just throwing fire at each other, like in every other novel. Chaos sorcerer was clearly weaker in a fight, so he abused his other powers while trying to cheese his way to victory. Too bad for him, that Mephiston showed that he knows how to reality warping and stop time too.) more authors should lep epic characters to show off their insane power.

He had good feats in his book trilogy. Manipulating molecules and reality itself.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:

Bloodlusted Angron could not one shot pre Khorn's greatest champion Kharn, but Guillimen will one shot post Khorn's greatest champion? Not seeing it.

Honesty team wins easy. Abbaddon with every Chaos Gift and Chaos backing should be Primarch level. We know he is stronger than any Daemon Prince or Greater Daemon who match Primarchs at times. Not to mention armed with a reality rending Daemon sword.

Kharn is also better than most daemon Princes at this point. Making Chapter Masters and squads of Grey Knights look like fodder. Kharn has taken down easy GEOM Greater Daemon, Celestine lmao. The soul devouring Gorechild will do work.

Someone, who cant beat Azrael, a space marine for God's sake, cant contend with a primarch.

Someone, who has a hard time with Celestine, cant contend with a primarch.

Period.

And none of them are psykers. Bobby G can contend with Daemon Primarchs in CQC.

Due gets curbstomped.

Avatar image for deactivated-634b5b2fe8411
deactivated-634b5b2fe8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Papa Smurf, until Abby actually gets feats able to contend.

Guilliman's got ridiculous experience (and it's been said again and again that he's always growing, especially after a loss, take Corax statement for example), gear, power and skills. Just a notch above.