#7  Edited By Bastets

Zabuza he doesn't blitz but he wins.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My avatar senses are tingling. I am going to say aang wins, because i am not a weeb.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Depends on how we take statements and feats.

KigreTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zabuza.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shadowwaker
@valor_175 said:
@shadowwaker said:

My avatar senses are tingling. I am going to say aang wins, because i am an ATLA fanboy .

Aang stomps Zabuza without avatar state only using earth.

I agree.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shadowwaker

@valor_175 said:
@shadowwaker said:
@valor_175 said:
@shadowwaker said:

My avatar senses are tingling. I am going to say aang wins, because i am an ATLA fanboy .

Aang stomps Zabuza without avatar state only using earth.

I agree.

Okay, I'll humor you. Give me one speed feat from Aang that says he won't get blitzed by Zabuza. I'll wait.

No Caption Provided

Oh we doing this now? Okay... Anything Zabuza can do. Aang can do better.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FlashingSabre

@shadowwaker: That's peak human speed at best, if you highball Ozai. Not enough for this.

Zabuza is going to have to get in close and win this with his sword, but that's his usual strategy. He shouldn't have much trouble if he's serious.

AlphaBLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AlphaBLT

Zabuza easy.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shadowwaker

@valor_175: That's seismic sense...mate. Zabuza wouldn't have a chance with ozai on sozin's comet. Aang is a lightning timer as well.

@flashingsabre At best? You are just the worst person ever right now. At least they are peak human you mean.

What is zabuza going to use? Water? Don't make me laugh.

Here's what's going to happen. You may be new to the concept, but it's an obvious win. Aang counters with water, then sinks him. Win for aang.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: That's what you want to see cloud to ground lightning...well then. Looks like you got me beat, Except Zabuza never had a chance with Kakashi. Here's why! I recall seeing Kakashi still breathing and had a lot of chakra left when they both fought twice. Literally the second time they fought, Kakashi said let's end this and he ended it. To say Zabuza kept up with Kakashi is false. Your naruto fanboyism won't work here. Perhaps you should cough up some cloud lightning.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall aang has more power in as. But seeing as zabuza utilizes speed aang is at risk of getting blitzed. Imo depends on distance, location, etc. Aang in as can counter most of zabuzas elemantal ninjitsu

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: My logic wasn't false. Did kakashi really go all out? I like to turn your head to kakashi versus hidan. When was Kakashi's fight like that vs Zabuza? Kakashi had feelings for edo tensei Zabuza. And guess what? So did everyone else who had a connection with the edo tensei shinobi. And you can see that they also hesitated.

RIght, slicing lightning in half. Where was the feat my dude. Give us the feat of the getsuga tenshou...i mean Raikiri

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zabuza lobs his head off.

Phobiaxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang loses his head or the upper half of his body fairly quickly.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowwaker: Are you saying Kakashi had sympathy for the same guy that tried to murder the only people he really cares about multiple times? Sure thing man. Your logic has no basis, at all.

The Raikiri statement was backed up by multiple characters, so it's legit as far as I'm concerned. Meanwhile, ATLA characters have no feats beyond supersonic...

All one needs to do is look in other ATLA related threads you've commented in to see your obvious bias...

Backed up by multiple characters? Wait, so no images. Aang is a lightning cloud timer.

Yes...Kakashi even had a flashback and everything. Stop your trolling. Do you even watch naruto?

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: I can assure you i am not reaching. I never said his speed went down. I said he was in memory lane, he wasn't even trying. He was trying even less with edo tensei, because they can't be killed. He just needed to seal them.

Aang has statement's of cosmic energy, that he's limitless. Aang in the series has never effectively been tired. Unless of course if you count not getting sleep, but it never had an impact on his bending. Even when he negated lightning, and fell down. He still wasn't tired; just winded. Even after the battle with ozai. He had enough energy to move the tides of an ocean to put out the fires. Then he dispersed the waves back to the ocean. And still wasn't tired. You are messing with forces you don't understand.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Aang knew how to Blood Bend this would be infinitely easy.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@valor_175: Yeah he was trying...to seal zabuza. I yet again turn your head to hidan and kakuzu. Hidan and Kakuzu were effectively wearing kakashi down. He used some of his most agile feats he that episode. I have an entire episode vs your baseless claims. When he fought Zabuza...i can't even. I haven't watched naruto for a long time and i remember this scene.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zabuza stomps. even with avatar state zabuza can trick ang into believing the fight is over and kill him when he drops his guard.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Aang effectively trumps any 'tricks' of Zabuza after Aang unlocked his Light Chakra.

Avatar image for ObsidianSniper1
ObsidianSniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zabuza stomps with ease. Lops Aang in half and keeps on moving. Its been said, Aang has NO speed feats that stop him from getting sliced in half

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zabuza stomps. Avatar wank in this thread is embarrassing.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zabuza stomps with ease. Lops Aang in half and keeps on moving. Its been said, Aang has NO speed feats that stop him from getting sliced in half

@thevivas said:

Zabuza stomps. Avatar wank in this thread is embarrassing.

The trolls are making an appearance.

ObsidianSniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ObsidianSniper1

@shadowwaker: Lmao just because your fave character would get demolished in this battle doesnt mean people are trolls. Aang gets cleaved in two immediately. Its not a contest, maybe if the rules were idk Zabuza had no sword or something but as is, Aang gets split in half with little to no difficulty

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowwaker: The trolls (or troll as in singular) have been here since you first posted tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowwaker: Are you saying Kakashi had sympathy for the same guy that tried to murder the only people he really cares about multiple times? Sure thing man. Your logic has no basis, at all.

The Raikiri statement was backed up by multiple characters, so it's legit as far as I'm concerned. Meanwhile, ATLA characters have no feats beyond supersonic...

All one needs to do is look in other ATLA related threads you've commented in to see your obvious bias...

Not true, there are feats. Like Iroh redirecting natural lightning.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: @ObsidianSniper1:It's more likely the weebs can't see when they have been beaten. Aang can stomp with only earth without avatar state, mate. Like in my previous post; here's what's going to happen. Aang almost never attacks first. So he used earth to defend. Next he sink Zabuza in rock. Game over,mate. Aang is far faster, more agile and coordinated than zabuza. Aang isn't even my favorite character, Wan Shi tong is.

You calling be a troll? Go back to weebing, mate!

ObsidianSniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ObsidianSniper1

@shadowwaker: Yes I with the Howard the Duck pic is a weab and not the angry child who cant accept that his animesh idol would get sliced in half before he even realizes whats happened lmao. In your own scenario Aang doesnt attack first, Zabuza just rushes him and splits him in half LMAO Like Idk what your deal is. You over here acting like its gonna play out like a typical anime fight where everyone lets everyone do their moves. No, its Zabuza sees him, rushes and kills him. Its not some drawn out fight. Zabuza uses the arrows as directions to cleanly split the child in half. Perfect symmetry

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: dont bother hes a blatant avatar troll who thinks they are on naruto levels.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Shadowwaker

@ObsidianSniper1: Lol. Aang reacted to a breath in 15 meters away. Probably further away and that was when his back was turned, without seismic sense, he just used his hearing. I don't know what you talking about...Zabuza doesn't rush aang. You must be crazy. LOL! You think i was playing it out like anime fight. Avatar fights barely use words when they fight. Of course i know it won't play out like one of your weeb fights. Zabuza would get sunk by aang earth before he could even react. I know it won't be a drawn out fight. Aang get's attacked from the back. Aang the notices instantly. Aang uses earth bending to shield himself. Aang sink Zabuza and carries on with his day.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheVivas

@shadowwaker: I'm guessing you'll be gone in about a week at this rate, mate. But you had to know that, what with the obvious trolling and all.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Well you would be wrong. I haven't broken any guidelines. It's not my fault you know the bare minimum of avatar.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Don't even start. You naruto weebs are on thin ice compared to me.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 juiceboks  Moderator
BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zabuza takes a random encounter, unless there are conditions preventing a blitz.