#1 Posted by krisboyz781 (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

one scene is aang inhis avatar state vs superboy
other one he isn't in avatar state

#2 Posted by JThree47693 (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on. Superboy stomps.
#3 Posted by krisboyz781 (1163 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
" Come on. Superboy stomps. "
even if aang is in avatar state like he was against the firelord and took away his powers
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#4 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22876 posts) - - Show Bio

...........superboy wins

#5 Posted by JThree47693 (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang cant take a hit from Sueprboy, who was able to go toe to toe with Superboy Prime.
#6 Posted by krisboyz781 (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

but in avatar state he would create an air forcefield

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#7 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22876 posts) - - Show Bio
@krisboyz781 said:
" but in avatar state he would create an air forcefield "
that would prove useless against superboy. superboy would then beat aang like he stole something.
-fixed
#8 Posted by rein (1355 posts) - - Show Bio
@krisboyz781 said:
" but in avatar state he would create an air forcefield "
neither air, fire, wind or water can harm superboy. Aang(avatar state) is the strongest element manipulator i can think of but that is still not enough to beat superboy.
#9 Posted by thetitan0 (883 posts) - - Show Bio

aang could always bend his spirit.

#10 Posted by rein (1355 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
" aang could always bend his spirit. "
from what i saw he could only bend the spirit when the fire emp was almost dead. besides superboy would have to stay still for that to happen
#11 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

-_- aang will sh!t bricks
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy curbstomps.

#13 Posted by thetitan0 (883 posts) - - Show Bio
@rein said:
" @thetitan0 said:
from what i saw he could only bend the spirit when the fire emp was almost dead. besides superboy would have to stay still for that to happen "

not really, all aang needs to do is touch his forhead and chest. i could see him using his fast reflexes and flexibility to do that.
#14 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy stomps in both rounds.

#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
" @rein said:
" @thetitan0 said:
from what i saw he could only bend the spirit when the fire emp was almost dead. besides superboy would have to stay still for that to happen "
not really, all aang needs to do is touch his forhead and chest. i could see him using his fast reflexes and flexibility to do that. "
Aangs reflexes are not good enough, I love avatar with all my heart but he's done nothing to prove he could react to anything faster than the speed of sound.
#16 Posted by rein (1355 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
" @rein said:
" @thetitan0 said:
not really, all aang needs to do is touch his forhead and chest. i could see him using his fast reflexes and flexibility to do that. "
he only seems to have the reflexes of a martial artist and while he can fly pretty fast i can't imagine him being able to keep his hand on superboy long enough to disable him. if you watch when he spiritbends the fire emperor it took 6-7 seconds of direct contact to cut of his chakra ( and are we even sure that will work on superboy?)
#17 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy
#18 Posted by thetitan0 (883 posts) - - Show Bio
@rein said:
" @thetitan0 said:
" @rein said:
" @thetitan0 said:
he only seems to have the reflexes of a martial artist and while he can fly pretty fast i can't imagine him being able to keep his hand on superboy long enough to disable him. if you watch when he spiritbends the fire emperor it took 6-7 seconds of direct contact to cut of his chakra ( and are we even sure that will work on superboy?) "
but soon as he touched the fl he went all commatoasty