Aang vs Naruto Characters (CBR list)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shino: Aang murks hard. Not only is he the better martial combatant but his elemental abilities would massacre Shino's bugs.

Neji: Aang murks hard. Neji is the better combatant by feats but Aang's can take him without his Byakugan active. Again, Aang's mastery of the elements would grants him the ability to make the battle mid/long-ranged which would ruin any chance Neji has.

Konan: Aang murks and its not even close.

Gaara: Aang would win but he'd need his Avatar state to do it. Gaara's ability to manipulate sand/metals far outclasses even Toph, but Aang has more elements to manipulate. Between his uncanny dodging skills, ability to manipulate Gaara's sands, and waterbending Aang would take it handily; he just needs the Avatar level of power.

Hashirama: Aang would mid-diff in the Avatar state. His ability to manipulate ice and fire(simultaneously if need be) would baffle Hashirama and with Kyoshi's island rifting/magma feat, Aang could even topple the Shinsu Senju.

ummmm

Combat speed wise Neji would be above before he died.

Konan most recent version before she died generated a town to city level explosion.

On top of that I don't see how he can put her down

Gaara has tanked worse than what Aang can put out

Hashirama shouldn't even be a fight

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Stops at Neji I guess.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kasya_carey

@silentnightz said:
@kasya_carey said:

ummmm

Combat speed wise Neji would be above before he died.

Now, I feel like you're just bitching because I didn't swing Ikaros' way. What the hell even does Neji is faster than before he died mean? Neji's striking speed far outclasses Aang's but Aang has reacted to lightning which if far above Neji's reaction speed. Also, Neji can't handle a mid/long-ranged fight.

Konan most recent version before she died generated a town to city level explosion.

Yeah, with about a decade of prep. Since she ain't got the time today, she's fodder like usual.

On top of that I don't see how he can put her down

Ice/fire/wind/water/waiting for her chakra to run out.

Gaara has tanked worse than what Aang can put out

Gaara has not faced worse than the Avatar and won.

Hashirama shouldn't even be a fight

It won't be unless Aang wants it to be.

At least have good, detailed, thorough reasons to bother me.

1. Umm I'm not mad about Ikaros.. LOL

Well he did react fast to take out 3 Kisame water clones before Gai could power up and do it.

2. Yeah but her most recent version would be that fight with Obito. Which means the explosion is already set.

Even with her weakness and fire she overcame that. I don't even think Aang would tag Konan tbh

3. He didn't need to win anything. Current Gaara is stronger than this teen self. He has helped fight Madara. Which is better than anything Aang has done.

4. Hashirama is literally tiers above Aang.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By Earendill

Stops at R1. R3 and above chars spite stomps the verse.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Stops at Shino.

Shino is much faster and also his one touch is enough to GG Aang. Via giant parasitic bugs.

And even if he pass Shino. Neji is just too much for Aang. Stops at 2 for sure .

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kasya_carey

@silentnightz said:
@kasya_carey said:

1. Umm I'm not mad about Ikaros.. LOL

Quit fronting, you're salty. That's your girl and it clear to see, but let's not get into that here.

Well he did react fast to take out 3 Kisame water clones before Gai could power up and do it.

Not even in the hypersonic range, and that's only over a short distance(<30 meters). Aang can simply fly up and then tornado the entire area: NO MORE NEJI!

2. Yeah but her most recent version would be that fight with Obito. Which means the explosion is already set.

No, that's a battlefield condition. She'd have to have prep or be able to summon all 1,000,000 paper bombs at once in a single move, which she doesn't have the chakra reserves for.

Even with her weakness and fire she overcame that. I don't even think Aang would tag Konan tbh

Tornadoes, my guy, he can summon tornadoes.

3. He didn't need to win anything. Current Gaara is stronger than this teen self. He has helped fight Madara. Which is better than anything Aang has done.

He needs to win this match, and he's not. There's no gold trophy for participation, or are you gonna claim Kiba is SoSP Naruto level for being around the battle? lol

4. Hashirama is literally tiers above Aang.

Above Aang? Maybe. Above the line of Avatars? Hell no.

1. Seems like you're the one who's salty over me providing context to feats. But really don't care. Not like I said she wins but go off

2. First of all Aang is barely hypersonic himself. He's been tagged by ish slower than transonic multiple times hell so many times.. If we go through every episode.

3. It said their most recent versions. That fight is her most recent version. Therefore Aang literally dies from an explosion.

4. Oh wow like Konan is gonna sit around and watch Aang summon featless Tornadoes

5. Him being able to fight Madara clones and even Madara himself. Proves Aang get's oneshotted

6. Name one avatar feat better than Hashirama.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kasya_carey

@silentnightz said:
@kasya_carey said:

1. Seems like you're the one who's salty over me providing context to feats. But really don't care. Not like I said she wins but go off

That doesn't matter, you defended her in a thread of your own creation aside from posting a link to her feats.

2. First of all Aang is barely hypersonic himself. He's been tagged by ish slower than transonic multiple times hell so many times.. If we go through every episode.

And? Neji got hit by kid Naruto, and he's wasn't even subsonic. He got killed by a wood splinter at like bullet speed. How will he stop Aang's tornado?

3. It said their most recent versions. That fight is her most recent version. Therefore Aang literally dies from an explosion.

That's some of the dumbest logic I've ever read, Konan isn't a walking battlefield. You do realize I'm a pretty huge NARUTO fan, right?

4. Oh wow like Konan is gonna sit around and watch Aang summon featless Tornadoes

Lol what? Featless tornadoes? That's your best comeback excuse?! Konan can't stop the Avatar.

5. Him being able to fight Madara clones and even Madara himself. Proves Aang get's oneshotted

2nd dumbest thing you've claimed in this thread alone, Gaara losing to Madara isn't a feat.

6. Name one avatar feat better than Hashirama.

The entire Avatar state. Manipulating multiple elements at once, rifting islands, frost lol

1. Hell a like you didn't use and posted your own context. But I don't care. You act like I'm about to be boo hoo in my feelings about an anime battle. I'm dead it's fiction get a grip with yourself

Oh yes Kid Naruto isn't even Supersonic

No Caption Provided

Who said anything about Neji being immune to piercing? Hell not even Aang is resistant to that. Use your logic

Aang has been knocked out many times by wall level force.

3. You know the battle is fiction right? If Aang makes it to her round, it's gonna be set up like her most recent version as per the OP.

Also you being a huge naruto fan holds what weight? Oh exactly nothing

Looks like you've been exposed below

4. Yes the tornadoes are literally featless. That haven't done anything.

5. I guess the dumbest thing from you is Aang being lightning speed when his feats contradict that. Hell didn't he almost die from lightning while in the avatar state from Azula?

6. I said Gaara fighting Madara closes and Madara himself. This alone is better than anyone Aang has done or fought. It's true. Aang was almost getting knocked-out in his final fight just by getting hit against the rocks.

7. Oh wow busting back a VERY small ass island. I seen the calc for that.. It's a city level feat. It's not better than Pain.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I don't know why you are bothering. Silent is a known troll who has claimed that Aizen can beat Eternity and is Beyonder level.

OT: Shino is the only one Aang has a chance against due to Shino'a lack of feats.

Neji murks. Konan murders even harder, Gaara solos the verse. Hashirama's mere presence will end them all.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@kasya_carey: I don't know why you are bothering. Silent is a known troll who has claimed that Aizen can beat Eternity and is Beyonder level.

OT: Shino is the only one Aang has a chance against due to Shino'a lack of feats.

Neji murks. Konan murders even harder, Gaara solos the verse. Hashirama's mere presence will end them all.

I remember that thread

Was so much fun lol

Remember how Kyoka Suigetsu can supposedly work on cyborgs 😎

Omnipotent KS GG

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wabubub

Shino loses due to lack of feats and fire bending bug repellent.

Neji and above massacres Aang at little difficulty. There is no way Gaara even comes close to losing to a single Avatar verse character. Most couldn't even fight kid Gaara.

EDIT: Opened that link and wish I didn't. CBR needs to stop getting attention. This is without a doubt written by someone who only ever read a wiki on both series. What a trash tier joke.

f3m1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang isn't surviving his encounter with Shino

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

I remember that thread

Was so much fun lol

Remember how Kyoka Suigetsu can supposedly work on cyborgs 😎

Omnipotent KS GG

@wot_m8 said:

wow didn't know he thinks bleach operates on that power level

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Yea it was that thread. Statement after statement. Anyway, have fun if you wanna continue with this dude.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CBR are idiots they said aang can beat Hashirama but not Madara even tho Hashirama>>Madara

Konan>>Hidan

aang gets stomped at 2

Avatar image for deactivated-60d5f6a879db8
deactivated-60d5f6a879db8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang may stops at Konan, for sure he will stops at Gaara. Round 5 is a mismatch.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At best, Aang in Avatar State can maybe pull a win against Neji, who I think is an easier matchup for him than Shino if he's using distance to his advantage. Rounds 3-5 are laughable stomps.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beats Shino. Dies to the rest.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@del_torro: the farthest I see aang going is konan, he can't get past gaara defenses and hashirama solos atla and korra combined.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: don’t care what they said

I’m pointed out how you think multiversal beings can’t end Aizen who is fodder compared.

lol like said bye

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang can't even beat Shino

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. lel

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: So you didn’t state you found it hard to believe multiversal beings would oneshot Aizen?

Or the fact you stated KS would affect tech without any feats to take it up.

It’s all in the thread 💀

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kasya_carey

@silentnightz: 🥱🥱🥱someone’s mad on the internet.

I did your statement is screenshotted above. Apparently aizen has multiversal durability and can affect technology with his hypnosis.

Hell everything is in the thread. Just about everyone in the thread calls you out over these claims you made.💀

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silent is a troll he's been that way for a while, he's also extremely arrogant.

Watch he'll get super butthurt over this comment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang us subsonic he would lose to part 1 Naruto characters alone because he's too slow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: I never said he would lose to Shino has like 1 feat.

I said he would lose to some part 1 characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz:

Sure.

Reasons Hashirama Stomps twinkle toes.

1.) He's faster even if you wank Aang to lightning timing that's only Kakashi level and Hashirama dwarfs Kakashi

2.) Nothing Aang has can hurt Hashirama who can tank mountain level blast like it's nothing, and Aang can't bend wood so he's not stopping his wood.

3.) Aang can't even survive a kunai to the throat let alone a giant wood construct.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: Fore the second time I never said Shino would beat Aang lmao. You claimed be would be Hashirama I countered. Take it or leave it. I call you names because that's what you do, you insult people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz:

The only one backing down is you.

You claimed he would beat Hashirama, you even said you would stand by everything you've claimed. Now that I'm challenging that you're pretending I haven't already countered you. Allow me to refresh your memory.

Reasons Hashirama Stomps twinkle toes.

1.) He's faster even if you wank Aang to lightning timing that's only Kakashi level and Hashirama dwarfs Kakashi

2.) Nothing Aang has can hurt Hashirama who can tank mountain level blast like it's nothing, and Aang can't bend wood so he's not stopping his wood.

3.) Aang can't even survive a kunai to the throat let alone a giant wood construct.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers