Aang vs Korra - (bloodlusted with 4 elements, no AS)

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Aang vs Korra - (bloodlusted with 4 elements, no AS) (226 votes)

Aang 73%
Korra 27%

Aang vs Korra

Neither can enter the Avatar State. Both have all 4 elements. Both are EOS versions + comics

Both are bloodlusted.

They start 60 feet apart. (for reference, a standard basketball court is 94 ft. long)

location. The field with a lake where Sokka and Katara faced Ty Lee and Mai

No Caption Provided

Which Avatar takes it?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#151  Edited By Alsimmons77

Could go either way if both go all out, in the finale fight area of TLA would i back Aang.

@tektonic said:

Kemurikage Azula(or which recent comics do you mean exactly?) would effortlesly mop the floor with Unalaq there, so what's even your point?

Unalaq would decimate Azula, she's never once performed well against waterbenders of this caliber. Unalaq is arguably the greatest waterbender we have seen.

I need to remember to have always enough booze ready before i go to comicvine, Unalaq's only chance to beat current Azula would be under extremely unfair circumstances like on the ice of the both poles or at least with full moon.

In any neutral fight would current Azula turn Unalaq inside-out.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Alsimmons77

@vengefulshot said:

Unalaq would body Azula in the north pole. She couldn't dream of replicating Korras performance against him.

Korra is a water-bender and it's even her best element and Azula a fire-bender who would be weakened by the ice besides the drastical amp for Unalaq, that is as silly as to say Azula would body Unalaq on the airship and he couldn't dream of replicating Zuko's performance against her.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Marishtar

@tektonic:

So how exactly do the four of you figure Azula would have stomped Unalaq in the exact situation if all he has to do is stab her with the ice beneath her feet? Nice try.

I figured by just watching the video and seeing that there was not even ice beneath Korra's feet, and remembering that anyways all Azula would have to do if there would have been, is to dodge Unalaq's ice and wreck him. Bad try.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By vengefulshot

@alsimmons77 said:
@vengefulshot said:

Unalaq would body Azula in the north pole. She couldn't dream of replicating Korras performance against him.

Korra is a water-bender and it's even her best element and Azula a fire-bender who would be weakened by the ice besides the drastical amp for Unalaq, that is as silly as to say Azula would body Unalaq on the airship and he couldn't dream of replicating Zuko's performance against her.

Of course. That definitely goes without saying. Azula vs Unalaq on the airship isn't debateable but neither is Azula vs Unalaq in the north pole so I don't understand why its even being talked about.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:

Azula would have wrecked Unalaq so hard even Vaatu would be scarred of so much chaos.

@wrathofthebrad said:

Unalaq would be hard pressed to beat Azula before she got crazy in a good seetting for him, he would with much luck survive half a minute against Smoke and Shadow Azula in that setting.

Are a few of you guys just crazy, or exists a second person much weaker than the former fire nation princess but with the same name?

Ok that's it, i can't take you the slightest bit seriously anymore. Even sane Eos Azula would murder this overrated clown in a closed room with water pouch and the fairy tail that Azula performs bad against waterbenders just based on the PIS fight in the catacombs can you tell your grandma.

Kemurikage Azula would turn Unalaq into a pile of Ash without even trying and he is not even in his wildest dreams the greatest waterbender without his DA asspull.

So how exactly do the four of you figure Azula would have stomped Unalaq in the exact situation if all he has to do is stab her with the ice beneath her feet? Nice try.

No Caption Provided

Because all she has to do is to evaporate his tiny amount of water and burn him to a crisp.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Tektonic

I need to remember to have always enough booze ready before i go to comicvine, Unalaq's only chance to beat current Azula would be under extremely unfair circumstances like on the ice of the both poles or at least with full moon.

@tektonic:

I figured by just watching the video and seeing that there was not even ice beneath Korra's feet, and remembering that anyways all Azula would have to do if there would have been, is to dodge Unalaq's ice and wreck him. Bad try.

No Caption Provided

Because all she has to do is to evaporate his tiny amount of water and burn him to a crisp.

I love how apparently there's going to be minimal ice in the South Pole of all places that makes total sense. Anyway Azula has never dodged a bending attack originating at her feet, case in point...

Clear cut example

No Caption Provided

Sidenote Kemurikage Azula still hasn't done a single thing to suggest she could beat Katara or someone of that caliber.

Avatar image for crimson-feather
Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: Which ice and why should Azula not just dodge?

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SwagBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson-feather: @incursion2: @totallynotjucas: @corapvp: Korra’s Waterbending above anything Aang brings to the table.

Aang being bloodlusted is the worst possible outcome for him to be in. Aang is horrible against matching power with power, because he is a tactical fighter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
deactivated-5ca9389143922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Crimson-Feather

@tektonic said:
@crimson-feather said:

@tektonic: Which ice and why should Azula not just dodge?

Look at post above.

The Kemurikage Azula could definitively beat Katara and i would also back her for a majority, and where do you see ice on the ground?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AdPp4fWarck

Also why did you post a scan where the completely paranoid and still mental Azula in the search got attacked by Aang, Katara and Zuko and didn't even fight them?

All i can say is that you make no sense to me, are you hating Azula or what is your problem?

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson-feather: @incursion2: @totallynotjucas: @corapvp: Korra’s Waterbending above anything Aang brings to the table.

Aang being bloodlusted is the worst possible outcome for him to be in. Aang is horrible against matching power with power, because he is a tactical fighter.

I find Aang's airbending more impressive and blood-lusted should help him a lot.

SwagBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson-feather: It doesn’t matter if you find Aang’s bending more impressive. You aren’t stating facts. Just your opinion.

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson-feather: It doesn’t matter if you find Aang’s bending more impressive. You aren’t stating facts. Just your opinion.

Like you also just do.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kemurikage Azula could definitively beat Katara

She's done nothing to back up such a claim, Katara has also improved in the comics herself and she was already better than Azula.

and i would also back her for a majority, and where do you see ice on the ground?

We're talking about the south pole fight, why would Unalaq with a pouch be a factor in who is overall stronger? Unalaq is an incredibly powerful waterbender by any measure, and Azula at her best would be hard pressed to beat him.

Also why did you post a scan where the completely paranoid and still mental Azula in the search got attacked by Aang, Katara and Zuko and didn't even fight them?

Being paranoid and mental had literally nothing to do with dodging an attack it's not like there was a hallucination of Ursa bothering her at that time. When she was released by the Gaang the idea of finding her mom actually stabilized her for a bit which is why she was bantering with them.

All i can say is that you make no sense to me, are you hating Azula or what is your problem?

I'm not hating on Azula I simply don't agree with exaggerations in her favor, nor will I give her feats she clearly does not have.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagbender: ??? Korras waterbending is not above anything Aang brings. If anything his airbending is superior to her bending.

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Crimson-Feather

@tektonic said:

The Kemurikage Azula could definitively beat Katara

She's done nothing to back up such a claim, Katara has also improved in the comics herself and she was already better than Azula.

and i would also back her for a majority, and where do you see ice on the ground?

We're talking about the south pole fight, why would Unalaq with a pouch be a factor in who is overall stronger? Unalaq is an incredibly powerful waterbender by any measure, and Azula at her best would be hard pressed to beat him.

Being paranoid and mental had literally nothing to do with dodging an attack it's not like there was a hallucination of Ursa bothering her at that time. When she was released by the Gaang the idea of finding her mom actually stabilized her for a bit which is why she was bantering with them.

I'm not hating on Azula I simply don't agree with exaggerations in her favor, nor will I give her feats she clearly does not have.

1. I consider Azula before the betrayal of Ty Le and Mai as a bit better than Katara at the end of the show and was much more impressed with Azula's improvements in the comics, so i have to disagree strongly.

2. Because you responded to a person who responded to that video, i just checked again.

3. Azula was not even fighting back and obviously weaker than the later Kemurikage Azula, would you also say Toph stands no chance against low fire attacks because Zuko burned her feet once?

4. You seem to hate her if you have to resort to rubbish like posting an out of context scan, and don't even recognize Azula's improvements in the comics.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Marishtar

@tektonic said:
@alsimmons77 said:

@marishtar said:

@tektonic:

No Caption Provided

I love how apparently there's going to be minimal ice in the South Pole of all places that makes total sense.

Are you blind, they aren't on the south pole and Unalaq had just a water-pouch.

Anyway Azula has never dodged a bending attack originating at her feet, case in point...

Clear cut example

No Caption Provided

Worst lowballing example i have ever seen and of course has Azula, even without Bending and with barely any effort during the black sun as Toph attacked her with a ground technique.

Sidenote Kemurikage Azula still hasn't done a single thing to suggest she could beat Katara or someone of that caliber.

Loooooool, even book 2 Azula was already around that caliber.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I consider Azula before the betrayal of Ty Le and Mai as a bit better than Katara at the end of the show and was much more impressed with Azula's improvements in the comics, so i have to disagree strongly.

2. Because you responded to a person who responded to that video, i just checked again.

3. Azula was not even fighting back and obviously weaker than the later Kemurikage Azula, would you also say Toph stands no chance against low fire attacks because Zuko burned her feet once?

4. You seem to hate her if you have to resort to rubbish like posting an out of context scan, and don't even recognize Azula's improvements in the comics.

1. We can debate that if you want but I stand by Katara's obvious wins against Azula.

2. And when I responded to not 1 but 4 people I bolded each part of their responses that was either a general statement or overreaction in regards to Azula vs Unalaq

3. She didn't have to attack them to avoid their attacks. No I wouldn't because Toph has a plethora of feats against firebending as opposed to Azula hwo has a whopping zero for ground attacks.

4. I don't hate her. She was the reason I really got into ATLA all those years ago, but her fans have twisted her into something she really isn't since ATLA ended.

Are you blind, they aren't on the south pole and Unalaq had just a water-pouch.

"is to dodge Unalaq's ice and wreck him." There's a clear shift on your own account of what we are talking about but of course you try to backtrack.

Worst lowballing example i have ever seen and of course has Azula, even without Bending and with barely any effort during the black sun as Toph attacked her with a ground technique.

The irony of implying I can't read when I specifically highlighted this for you "originating at her feet". You do realize that Toph attack originated where she was and traveled visibly to Azula...right? That isn't the same as spawning right under her feat.

Loooooool, even book 2 Azula was already around that caliber.

Guess that's why Katara beat her ass.

SwagBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SwagBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By SwagBender

@tektonic:

Avatar fans hate Korra so much they downplay Korra's abilities. Korra bended better than Aang when she was in diapers.

Korra's Metalbending:

No Caption Provided

Korra vs Unalaq

No Caption Provided

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So bending In defense is impressive....and the water spout makes her better than aang? Aang busted a meteor 3-5x larger than appa with an airbending kick.....and can defend against elite benders like Toph and azula.....and even can use his lesser elements against an amped Ozai. He should take this without too much trouble.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Aang save an entire village from a volcano with a single airbending move? It's been awhile since I've seen Book 1 but I'm pretty sure he did since their preparations weren't enough and the lava was still going to hit the town. Also airbending on a bloodlusted character is broken imo, the monks were just pacifists so we really didn't get to see it. I'll give it to Aang for his shown feats especially with airbending.

And for the record, Azula did stomp Aang in every encounter but I honestly have a sane Azula above Korra too, Azula is ridiculously talented as a bender.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By coraPVP

Let's be real, if Aang focuses mainly on Airbending, he without a doubt takes majority of this in a great fight. If he tries to use the other elements too often and not focus on Airbending, then I can see Korra taking the majority. However since it's bloodlusted I am assuming he will go all out with his most powerful skillset and thus win

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic:

Avatar fans hate Korra so much they downplay Korra's abilities. Korra bended better than Aang when she was in diapers.

They literally hate her cuz she is a girl. If Korra was a guy half the opinions in this thread against her would be completely flippped real shit.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Tektonic

@hope_w said:

So bending In defense is impressive....

No redirecting a meteorite launched by the most powerful metal bender of her time while simultaneously phase shifting it is impressive. Especially because she landed her hit and could have straight up killed Kuvira if she just made it sharp without morals. Suyin couldn't knock Kuvira down her entire battle with her.

and the water spout makes her better than aang?

That's Unalaq's not hers and it makes her and him more talented waterbenders than Aang.

Aang busted a meteor 3-5x larger than appa with an airbending kick.....

Did that rock come from outer space or a trebuchet? Still not as impressive as Korra matching DAS Unalaq.

and can defend against elite benders like Toph and azula.....and even can use his lesser elements against an amped Ozai. He should take this without too much trouble.

So? Korra could beat Tarrlok, Desna & Eska, Unalaq, Kuvira and challenge the Red lotus & Vaatu. None of that is evidence he could beat her.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:
@swagbender said:

@tektonic:

They literally hate her cuz she is a girl. If Korra was a guy half the opinions in this thread against her would be completely flippped real shit.

100% agreed.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Hope_w

@tektonic said:
@hope_w said:

No redirecting a meteorite launched by the most powerful metal bender of her time while simultaneously phase shifting it is impressive. Especially because she landed her hit and could have straight up killed Kuvira if she just made it sharp without morals. Suyin couldn't knock Kuvira down her entire battle with her.

Aang gas redirected attacks from the best benders period I fail to see the relevance.

That's Unalaq's not hers and it makes her and him more talented waterbenders than Aang.

So? Aang's mastery over Air trumps her mastery of water, and he's used his secondary elements far better than she has.

Did that rock come from outer space or a trebuchet? Still not as impressive as Korra matching DAS Unalaq.

I mean meteor or giant rock whichever term you want to use it was done with a casual move and is far more impressive in scale than practically anything either of them did.

So? Korra could beat Tarrlok, Desna & Eska, Unalaq, Kuvira and challenge the Red lotus & Vaatu. None of that is evidence he could beat her.

Nobody you just named is a better bender than Toph or Azula let alone a comet amped Ozai. Meanwhile everyone I just named are better benders than Korra herself.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

Aang gas redirected attacks from the best benders period I fail to see the relevance.

Korra has also redirected attacks from the best benders period.

So? Aang's mastery over Air trumps her mastery of water,

Well I guess that's why Korra could use waterbending to stop the most powerful weapon in the history of ATLA/LOK. Aang best airbending feats to compare are...?

and he's used his secondary elements far better than she has.

Unlike Aang, Korra actually mastered all four elements and various sub elements.

I mean meteor or giant rock whichever term you want to use it

Well it's not a meteor it didn't come from space I shouldn't have to explain something so simple.

was done with a casual move

So was Korra's feat against Unalaq.

and is far more impressive in scale than practically anything either of them did.

Your sense of scale is quite a few ways off(not that this showing has anything to do with scale).

This is how big the rock he broke was

No Caption Provided

You actually have the audacity to compare THAT with THIS an avalanche of giants boulders so big individual ones towered beside Korra and Unalaq on spouts(way bigger than Appa in length).

No Caption Provided

Unalaq shattered them instantly and Korra was able to waterbend him into submission, force him into the DAS and STILL hold on before activating her own.

Nobody you just named is a better bender than Toph or Azula

Nobody you mentioned is a 25 story hulking war machine either.

Tarrlok could bloodbend without a full moon, that takes extraordinary skill and raw power. Unalaq was so skilled a bender that Korra even with her past lives(Aang) as assistance struggled to fight him. Vaatu isn't even a bender or person, he's an entity far stronger than Toph and most certainly Azula.

The members of the Red Lotus, Kuvira, and depending on location D&E are all certainly comparable(more so Azula than Toph).

let alone a comet amped Ozai

Meanwhile everyone I just named are better benders than Korra herself.

Korra has fought far worse than Azula or Ozai and won. And she certainly has the scale, versatility and skill to go against Toph.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:
@tektonic said:
@hope_w said:

So? Aang's mastery over Air trumps her mastery of water, and he's used his secondary elements far better than she has.

I mean meteor or giant rock whichever term you want to use it was done with a casual move and is far more impressive in scale than practically anything either of them did.

Nobody you just named is a better bender than Toph or Azula let alone a comet amped Ozai. Meanwhile everyone I just named are better benders than Korra herself.

So has Korra.

Whilst I don't disagree that his air is superior to her water (by a small margin that is), her secondary elements are far superior to his. Aangs water and firebending are literal non factors in fights with benders anywhere near Korras calibre and her air and firebending are above his earth in my opinion.

That's ridiculous. Both Aang and Korra have far better showings of scale.

Unalaq is better than both as is P'li, Vaatu would decimate both together, Kuvira can beat Azula and at the very least challenge Toph, Tarlock unrestricted would also decimate both together, Ming Hua is exceedingly dangerous and is arguably better than either. Aang was being destroyed by comet amped Ozai how is he relevant?

Cs1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagbender: wait wait, are you saying that Korra> Aang in airbending...

Cs1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagbender: Are you now saying mako> Zuko?? And you made a baseless claim of airbenders being weaker?

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Aang stomps by the feats.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread feels slightly derailed. I’ll reiterate. Korra has. Multiple times. Been outright defeated by fodder. She also suffers from apparent mental issues and large quantities of stress which limit her in a fight. And she almost always depends on the Might equals right philosophy and because of this fairs horribly against quick opponents. Aang bodies her because he is the fastest mofo around. And no. It’s not even close. She is the worst avatar.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By InfinteGod12

@noah_ouellette: Talk about biased. If you're talking about chi blockers from book one, they are not fodders. Korra rarely lost to fodders unless your mentioning about book 4 which she severely weakened by pst and been poisoned. Besides that, I don't see her being defeated by fodders at her best.

Aang is faster won't disagree with that fact, but doesn't mean he'll take the automatic win, speed isn't everything.

And what you mean she is the worst avatar? You need to give me a good explanation of how and why she is the worst, respectfully.

Cs1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Looking at actual feats, Aang is better regarding earth bending

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread feels slightly derailed. I’ll reiterate. Korra has. Multiple times. Been outright defeated by fodder. She also suffers from apparent mental issues and large quantities of stress which limit her in a fight. And she almost always depends on the Might equals right philosophy and because of this fairs horribly against quick opponents. Aang bodies her because he is the fastest mofo around. And no. It’s not even close. She is the worst avatar.

hard to say she is the worst avatar when we know like 4/5 of them lol

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only times I recall her losing to fodder is when she first fought chi blockers and when she lost to an earth bender while she was suffering from PTSD and posion. Her real fights against Unalaq, Tarrlok, and Kuvira seemed far more impressive than Aang's consistent fights.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread feels slightly derailed. I’ll reiterate. Korra has. Multiple times. Been outright defeated by fodder.

Where? She has defeated scores of equalists, waterbenders, earthbenders, metalbenders, triads, dark spirits etc. She's only lost if she was sick or underestimated them, followed by easily defeating them thereafter.

How about all the times Aang struggled with the freak of the week in ATLA?

She also suffers from apparent mental issues and large quantities of stress which limit her in a fight.

Which she only suffered through in the fourth season and overcame.

And she almost always depends on the Might equals right philosophy and because of this fairs horribly against quick opponents.

Let's reverse this and say Aang always relies on the flight equals right philosophy and fairs horribly against agrressive opponents.

Aang bodies her because he is the fastest mofo around.

Well Korra bodies him because she's actually a fully realized avatar lol these random soundbite statements aren't doing you any favors.

And no. It’s not even close. She is the worst avatar.

I guess that's why she was canonically stated as one of the most successful avatars of all time.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs1013: No outside of avatar state korra has much better earth bending feats. With avatar state their about equal with earth

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

i don't see how Aang even comes close to losing... he should win 8/10 times by just having superior feats (especially in the speed category)

Cs1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Aang has shown more raw power and versatility, adding in his speed, he is not losing to Korra in the earth department. He is simply more impressive with the element

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@cs1013: Wtf aang was super shitty using earthbending without the avatar state. The only element aang was really good at was air, korra was better with all of the other elements

Aang doesn’t have any good earthbending power feats outside of avatar state

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs1013: Show me feats of him bending Earth better them Korra.

Cs1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infintegod12: I don't know how to use gifs and I don't have time to write a post with the feats, so if you could show me korra's feats I can respond to them later, thanks

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang is a better earthbender but Korra is fairly good herself. The gap is a lot smaller compared to how much better Korra is with Water and Fire.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 anthp2000  Moderator

There's still no real argument to be made for Korra here.

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I recently went over some more of Korra and Aang fights and noticed that Aang seemed a lot more creative with his attacks. Maybe it's just me but he always does something unorthodox to retreat or dodge an attack. Ex, creates rock armor mid-combat, running in a circle to create a tornado, even forcing an air silhouette of himself at Zuko. I reckon that this, in addition to his speed is his greatest advantage against Korra.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By InfinteGod12

@cs1013:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

In season 3, Korra further developed her earthbending skills by learning metalbending from Suyin Beifong. Korra quickly developed proficiency in the skill, and by Book 4 was able to use it effectively in battle against Kuvira.

No Caption Provided

This all I could find, for now.

No Caption Provided
Cs1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infintegod12: Well disregarding metalbending, Aang still has superior feats. His earthbending in season 2 : When they stored the earth kindgdom to talk to the king I believe, his fight on the drill (shows his versatility) him creating that zoo, his fight in the catacombs. His feats in the season 3: The fire he and the gang put out showed some of his impressive earthbending, his fight against the combustion man and Ozai, his seismic sense. Basically everything that korra has done Aang can replicate and has showed superior raw power and versatility than her. Korra is no slouch in earthbending, but Aang has her beat. I wish @arcus1 could help me out with some gifs. I hope I was clear in my argument