• 53 results
HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

Aang and and Korra are fighting with one element at a time. Aang only has feats from his show.

Fight is at the same place Ozai and Aang fought

Round 1

only air

no avatar state

Round 2

only water

no avatar state

Round 3

only earth

no avatar state

Round 4

only fire no

Rules

until KO or death

Aang can't take away her bending

both fully healed and energized after each round

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Aang

Round 2: Korra

Round 3: Aang

Round 4: Korra

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

^ Pretty much that.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

Round 2: Aang

Round 4: Aang

Fixed.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang.

Korra.

Korra.

Korra.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, that Aang wanking is strong. Korra beats him in both earth and fire, but loses in the air battle. The only debatable scenario is the water, and even then, Korra is pretty skilled.

Aang far outclasses her in earth, it isn't even close.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@arcus said:

Agreed.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Korra has metalbending, but other than that Aang's better at earthbending, far more raw power and versatility. Korra's definitely better at water though

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@arcus said:

Round 4: Aang

Fixed.

Proof?

L. D.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@theacidskull said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@theacidskull said:

Lol, that Aang wanking is strong. Korra beats him in both earth and fire, but loses in the air battle. The only debatable scenario is the water, and even then, Korra is pretty skilled.

That's a bold statement, considering that Korra has showed far more prowess in the field, like the fact that she's a natural metal bender. The only thing he has done which he hasn't, as far as I recall, are the armors he made from earth. You can make a case that Aang may win, I mean, he is very skilled as well, but there is no way I can agree that Korra's skills are "not even close" to Aang's when it comes to earth bending. That's a bit too much.

Not really that bold of a statement.

1. She has not shown more prowess in the field.

2. Aangs earthbending outclasses her in power, skill, and versatility (metalbending aside)

3. Aang has mastered the seismic sense which as we have seen is pretty much an earthbending trump card.

The only advantage Korra has is metalbending, which is irrelevant as most fights aren't going to involve metal. She is outclassed in power, versatility and skill, and Aang has the advantage of seismic sensing. Based on feats Aang outclasses her handily in earthbending, it isn't really arguable.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@theacidskull said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@theacidskull said:

That's a bold statement, considering that Korra has showed far more prowess in the field, like the fact that she's a natural metal bender. The only thing he has done which he hasn't, as far as I recall, are the armors he made from earth. You can make a case that Aang may win, I mean, he is very skilled as well, but there is no way I can agree that Korra's skills are "not even close" to Aang's when it comes to earth bending. That's a bit too much.

2. Aangs earthbending outclasses her in power, skill, and versatility (metalbending aside)

3. Aang has mastered the seismic sense which as we have seen is pretty much an earthbending trump card.

The only advantage Korra has is metalbending, which is irrelevant as most fights aren't going to involve metal. She is outclassed in power, versatility and skill, and Aang has the advantage of seismic sensing. Based on feats Aang outclasses her handily in earthbending, it isn't really arguable.

Again, outside of body armors, what has Aang done that Korra couldn't replicate? She was easily throwing huge chunks at Zaheer during their battle, despite being constantly weakened by the poison.

Yeah, she was chucking giant rocks at Zaheer while poisoned... while in the Avatar State.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3: Aang:

Round 4: Debatable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@theacidskull said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@theacidskull said:

Again, outside of body armors, what has Aang done that Korra couldn't replicate? She was easily throwing huge chunks at Zaheer during their battle, despite being constantly weakened by the poison.

Korra was in the avatar state...

He has seismic sensing which is an incredibly powerful tool for earthbending. Are you saying you want a specific showing? he has consistently shown more skill, sheer power, and versatility with earthbending than Korra.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang

Korra

Aang

Korra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much what Arcus said.

Round 2 & 4 Aang's going to be on the run. He's simple going to be overpowered and lacks the h2h feats to contend even if he could keep up, barely. (Ha, see what I did there.)

Rounds 1 & 3 is his game.

L. D.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Arcus1

Round 4: Debatable.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just a sampling, how exactly is this debatable?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

That first gif is one of my favorite Amon moments btw.

It's only debatable just because they're both in the Avatar State, and Aang has shown some pretty good firebending feats whilst in the Avatar State. However, his best firebending accomplishments were in the Avatar State + Sozin's Comet.

I see Korra getting the majority in a firebending battle with Aang. However, Aang's avatar state will enable him to at least keep on his feet for a little while before she ends the battle.

Kinda wishing that Aang used more firebending in the show.

Edit 1: I'll edit this post for the waterbending in a second, bro.

Edit 2: Screw it, Korra wins 2 and 4.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: it kinda says no avatar state, it just went to the next line after the no instead of before the no

Yeah I wish we had gotten to see more of Aang firebending too, made for a nice bit of variety from his usual air and earth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Dangit, I missed the typo. Thought that the avatar state was on for the firebending battle.

The battle is a 50/50 thing. Aang wins the Airbending and Earthbending battles, Korra wins the firebending and waterbending battles.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: yeah I almost missed it too

Pretty much how I see it

arv993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By arv993

OP forgot Avatar state round. aang would beat her low diff in that round. aang as a kid is overall better than korra

Zero_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zero_Dreams

Aang

Korra

Aang

Korra

My proof: Better feats.

Keeby901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

Agreed.

Same. Round 4 Korra would destroy Aang.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping this to say that Aang wins all four rounds.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra could take fire.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra takes fire + water imo

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang rolfstomps. Korra has been and will forever be a scrub.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Fairly certain she does; Aang has never impressed me much with Fire-bending.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By noobsnowman

@wollfmyth209: Korra is too simple minded with her fire bending, and while she is more experienced with the element than Aang, she is far less refined than him. She would vent out her frustrations and rage with her firebending, drawing upon her aggression to fuel her firebending, and her bending lacks innovation and technique at the same time. However, unlike Azula or Ozai, her aggression isn't controlled, one of her greatest shortcomings is her lack of self control, as seen by showings and even confirmed when she conversed with Kuvira after their final fight.

"We're both fierce and determined to succeed, sometimes without thinking things through."

Even by book 4, when she was supposed to be the most seasoned bender as compared to all her previous incarnations, she was still seen throwing short bursts in a form of punches and kicks, regardless of whether she was poisoned or not. This is far less impressive if you compare her to the likes of Zuko or Azula. Both who are individually firebending prodigies who each took firebending to the next level. In other words, she may be sprinkled with accolades of mastering firebending before the series even began, but her application does not reflect one of a true firebending master. In other words, her development as a firebender throughout the entire series is stagnated.

Aang on the other hand has far less showings due to the fact that he learnt firebending much later in the series, but unlike Korra he is far more refined. He and Zuko were trained by the Sun Dragons, the original source of firebending, and learnt the Dancing Dragon technique which integrates more fluid movements, it shows greater mastery of the element and improvement of bending prowess in general. His source of firebending is not aggression unlike a typical fire bender. By the end of it, he was able to breathe streams of fire from his mouth and both hands simultaneously and during Sozin's Comet did it to a much greater scale (due to being heavily amped by the Comet). Korra may demonstrate more use of it as it is second nature to her, but Aang is far more refined in his showings with a bigger advantage of knowing ancient techniques that stemmed from the original form of firebending - and thus Aang is superior to Korra in firebending.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra takes the water and fire ones in a curbstomp.

Aang takes the earth one with difficulty.

Aang takes the air one easily.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 anthp2000  Moderator

Water: Korra stomps
Fire: Korra stomps
Earth: Aang stomps
Air: Aang stomps

They're like opposites.

@mial42 said:

Korra takes the water and fire ones in a curbstomp.

Aang takes the earth one with difficulty.

Aang takes the air one easily.

Hahaha. Aang laughs at her earthbending.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@anthp2000: i think earth bending would be close korra has some good showings

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 anthp2000  Moderator

@anthp2000: i think earth bending would be close korra has some good showings

All she has is raw power which still isn't any better than his. That's not remotely enough. Aang showed mobility, raw power, seismic sense, defence and everything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Why? He's more powerful, but not hugely so, and he's more versatile. Korra has better physicals too. Earth is easily their closes element, and while Aang wins, it isn't a stomp.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 anthp2000  Moderator

@mial42 said:

@anthp2000: Why? He's more powerful, but not hugely so, and he's more versatile. Korra has better physicals too. Earth is easily their closes element, and while Aang wins, it isn't a stomp.

He's far more versatile, mobile and stronger. i don't see your point.

better physicals in what? Agility. No. Durability? No. Reflexes? No. Strength? Non-factor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mial42 said:

better physicals in what? Agility. No. Durability? No. Reflexes? No. Strength? Non-factor.

He's more versatile and a bit more powerful. He isn't more mobile without airbending.

Agility: Yes, without airbending.

Durability: Yes.

Reflexes: Close enough to equal to be a non-factor.

Strength: Yes, and if Korra gets to close range, it is a factor.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 anthp2000  Moderator

@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:

He's more versatile and a bit more powerful. He isn't more mobile without airbending.

lol You missed his earth surf I think.

Agility: You really don't know.
Durability: lol Tanking a point blank explosion and keep fighting is better than anything she's done
Reflexes: Fair enough
Strength: It really isn't. Aang will dance around her like he always does if she's close. Or you know, earth armor destroys her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:

Durability: lol Tanking a point blank explosion and keep fighting is better than anything she's done

Strength: It really isn't. Aang will dance around her like he always does if she's close. Or you know, earth armor destroys her.

His earth surf was interrupted by a single Dai Li agent. Using it against an earthbender is unwise. Korra's pillaring is more useful and quicker.

Agility: I guess I don't, but Korra's feats are better.

Durability: As many people have told you already, firebending explosions do very little damage in avatar. Unless you think random chi-blockers are more durable than Korra?

Strength: Pretty sure Aang's never danced around Korra. She's a far better H2H combatant. Rock armor could work, although Korra would just pillar away.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 anthp2000  Moderator

@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:

His earth surf was interrupted by a single Dai Li agent. Using it against an earthbender is unwise. Korra's pillaring is more useful and quicker.

Durability: As many people have told you already, firebending explosions do very little damage in avatar. Unless you think random chi-blockers are more durable than Korra?

Strength: Pretty sure Aang's never danced around Korra. She's a far better H2H combatant. Rock armor could work, although Korra would just pillar away.

Dai Li agents have better versatality and raw pwoer feats than Korra.

Agility: How so?

Durability: lol You're comparing some leg blast that didn't even hit those chi blockers to a point blank fiery explosion that sent 2 people flying and had them smoking afterwards?

Strength: He never danced aorund Korra? I wonder why... maybe because they live in 2 different generation? That must be it. It doesn't really matter because he's danced around people that wen th2h on him.

"Pillar away" which is my point. Strength is irrelevant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:

Durability: lol You're comparing some leg blast that didn't even hit those chi blockers to a point blank fiery explosion that sent 2 people flying and had them smoking afterwards?

Strength: He never danced aorund Korra? I wonder why... maybe because they live in 2 different generation? That must be it. It doesn't really matter because he's danced around people that wen th2h on him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. One featless Dai Li agent is above Korra in earthbending? You really are biased against LOK.

Agility: Almost all of Aang's feats are amped or ambiguous, most of Korra's are unamped.

Durability: Yes I am, because they are both firebending explosions from point blank range.

Strength: Like Hide and B1 Zuko, neither of whom are as fast or skilled as Korra.

If Aang goes for a specific tactic, strength is irrelevant.

I'm not saying Korra beats or stalemates Aang, just that the fight would be mid-high dif and not a stomp.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 anthp2000  Moderator

@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. One featless Dai Li agent is above Korra in earthbending? You really are biased against LOK.

Agility: Almost all of Aang's feats are amped or ambiguous, most of Korra's are unamped.

Durability: Yes I am, because they are both firebending explosions from point blank range.

Strength: Like Hide and B1 Zuko, neither of whom are as fast or skilled as Korra.

I'm not saying Korra beats or stalemates Aang, just that the fight would be mid-high dif and not a stomp.

Yeah no. You are just biased towards Korra. You have made it insanely clear. LoK is nice, and there earthbenders better than Korra that showed good versatality and raw power ike Lin.

Some random featless Dai Li agents were able to do this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Face it. Korra is not as good as you want her to be.

Agility: Exactly, you can't really know

Durability: You are stupidly biased... I didn't see the Equalists inside a fiery explosion and its core, I didn't see Korra' firebending being remotely as good as a gas explosion and I didn't see the equalists smoking afterwards.

Strength: So you're saying Korra can tag Aang if he wants to dance around her up close?

And why wouldn't he?

That would be your bias.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:

Yeah no. You are just biased towards Korra. You have made it insanely clear. LoK is nice, and there earthbenders better than Korra that showed good versatality and raw power ike Lin.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability: You are stupidly biased... I didn't see the Equalists inside a fiery explosion and its core, I didn't see Korra' firebending being remotely as good as a gas explosion and I didn't see the equalists smoking afterwards.

Strength: So you're saying Korra can tag Aang if he wants to dance around her up close?

And why wouldn't he?

That would be your bias.

What pure earth feats does Lin have that are better than Korra?

That's nice, five Dai Li agents can do the same thing as Ghazan can. Still not better then Korra.

I can't even tell whats happening in the other gifs.

Face it, LOK benders are closer to AtLA ones than you think they are.

Agility: So when LOK benders lack feats, they're exactly as good as shown and no better, but when AtLA benders lack feats they're probably really good and just haven't shown it?

Durability: The explosion went off a couple of feet away, and unlike Aang and Zuko, they weren't shielded by an element (we know fire and air can shield from explosions). Aang and Zuko may have been smoking, but they weren't burned, so I don't see how it's relevant.

Strength: Yes. You really think his showings against Hide and B1 Zuko make him better than Korra at H2H?

His rock armor seriously limits his other bending options and slows down the fight. If she needs to make him go for master level specialized moves, I think that disqualifies it from being a stomp.

Because she can defend from his attacks and counter them for a decent period of time, and she can make Aang actually work for his victory.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And why wouldn't he?

That would be your bias.

That's nice, five Dai Li agents can do the same thing as Ghazan can. Still not better then Korra.

Agility: So when LOK benders lack feats, they're exactly as good as shown and no better, but when AtLA benders lack feats they're probably really good and just haven't shown it?

Durability: The explosion went off a couple of feet away, and unlike Aang and Zuko, they weren't shielded by an element (we know fire and air can shield from explosions). Aang and Zuko may have been smoking, but they weren't burned, so I don't see how it's relevant.

Strength: Yes. You really think his showings against Hide and B1 Zuko make him better than Korra at H2H?

His rock armor seriously limits his other bending options and slows down the fight. If she needs to make him go for master level specialized moves, I think that disqualifies it from being a stomp.

Because she can defend from his attacks and counter them for a decent period of time, and she can make Aang actually work for his victory.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Korra is unskilled compared to Lin.

Ghazan did it with lavabending. Not earthbending. Keep lowballing.

I never said LoK benders aren't close to ATLA ones or that LoK benders are inferior, you are completely misrepresnting my words. All I said is that very certain people like Azula, whom you brought up, have the feats to be above just about everyone but very few.

Aglity: Litteraly irrelevant. All I said is that we can't measure Aang's agility like that.

Durability: I'm convinced you are just fanboying now. You aer litteraly copmaring a useless fire blast that didn't hit anyone and did litteraly nothing than trip some fodder to an explosion that hit two people and sent them flying and later smoking.

Strength: No, I think they make Korra's strength relevant.

But it's the master level techniques that are going to stomp Korra.

Well she can't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And why wouldn't he?

That would be your bias.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I never said LoK benders aren't close to ATLA ones or that LoK benders are inferior, you are completely misrepresnting my words. All I said is that very certain people like Azula, whom you brought up, have the feats to be above just about everyone but very few.

Aglity: Litteraly irrelevant. All I said is that we can't measure Aang's agility like that.

Durability: I'm convinced you are just fanboying now. You aer litteraly copmaring a useless fire blast that didn't hit anyone and did litteraly nothing than trip some fodder to an explosion that hit two people and sent them flying and later smoking.

Well she can't.

Korra's replicated or nearly replicated all of the earth ones. The first one she replicated during her fight with Kuvira, the second one Korra lifted 4 (or 5) larger boulders, and then hurled them across a city block, whereas Lin's never shown that sort of power in combat, the third one is metalbending, Korra's used two larger pillars instead of three smaller ones for the fourth, the building feat also involved Suyin and Bolin, and that last one is an earth pillar, which Korra's done too.

Korra's better than Lin in pure earth.

Both of them took down the wall by destroying the bottom portion. They didn't just earthbend the whole thing.

Seems pretty similar to me, saying that AtLA's high tiers (not their best) are better than LOK's best benders.

Agility: Agility is relevant in a fight, and by feats, Korra's more agile than unamped Aang.

Durability: I'm convinced you're being willfully ignorant. That fireblast did hit all of those chi blockers and sent them flying. And you're using different terminology for the same effects; flying vs tripping, explosion vs useless fire blast, fodder vs people. The smoking is cosmetic, their clothing wasn't even damaged and they weren't burned.

Strength: Wait, is Korra's strength relevant or irrelevant? Make up your mind.

The master level techniques (of which earth armor is the only really relevant one) give Aang the win. What definition of "stomp" are you using? I'm thinking the battle would be similar to Azula and Katara's catacombs fight, with Korra being Azula and Aang being Katara.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 anthp2000  Moderator

@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:
@anthp2000 said:
@mial42 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And why wouldn't he?

That would be your bias.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well she can't.

Korra's replicated or nearly replicated all of the earth ones. The first one she replicated during her fight with Kuvira, the second one Korra lifted 4 (or 5) larger boulders, and then hurled them across a city block, whereas Lin's never shown that sort of power in combat, the third one is metalbending, Korra's used two larger pillars instead of three smaller ones for the fourth, the building feat also involved Suyin and Bolin, and that last one is an earth pillar, which Korra's done too.

Show me.

Here, Lin lifts 12 boulders far bigger than those, you need a better excuse.

The third one is a combination of earth and metalbending which is what makes it so impressive.

Yeah she used 2 of them that treaveled slowly to the opponent. Lin is better and this alone proves it on account of it being a copmletely environmental attack unlike some straight forward one (which is everything Korra does)

That syscraper feat is better than anything Korra has done. It was replicated with 2 other earthbenders of Lin's level and it's 10 times better than Toph's best raw pwoer showings.

Please show me Korra doing that.

Oh, and she can also raise high speed projectiles from earth.

Korra's better than Lin in pure earth.

lol

Both of them took down the wall by destroying the bottom portion. They didn't just earthbend the whole thing.

Ghazan didn't earthbend at all.... The Dai Li earthbent the whole thing.

Seems pretty similar to me, saying that AtLA's high tiers (not their best) are better than LOK's best benders.

For God's sake stop doing that. You're lying. What I'm saying is that certain ones like Azula have the feats to be above most.

Agility: Agility is relevant in a fight, and by feats, Korra's more agile than unamped Aang.

... I meant that ATLA and LoK comparison has nothign to do with that. And Aang being mroe mobile pretty much gives him the edge.

Durability: I'm convinced you're being willfully ignorant. That fireblast did hit all of those chi blockers and sent them flying. And you're using different terminology for the same effects; flying vs tripping, explosion vs useless fire blast, fodder vs people. The smoking is cosmetic, their clothing wasn't even damaged and they weren't burned.

I'm not gonna keep going on circles with your fanboyism here. Wether or not someone will see the difference between a point blank fiery explosion and some random fire blast that didn't hit anyone depends on wether or not they have eyes. You obviously don't. I feel sorry.

Strength: Wait, is Korra's strength relevant or irrelevant? Make up your mind.

It's irrelevant.

The master level techniques (of which earth armor is the only really relevant one) give Aang the win. What definition of "stomp" are you using? I'm thinking the battle would be similar to Azula and Katara's catacombs fight, with Korra being Azula and Aang being Katara.

Yeah no, the fight wuold end much faster.