Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Before you say this is cliche read the conditions:

This the Aang at the end of the legend of Aang.

This is BOS Ben 10 (Prior to master control).

However Ben 10 have access to all the 10 original aliens.

But in the second scenario this is Ben at the beginning of Alien force.

Rounds:

1: EOS Aang VS BOS Ben 10.

2: EOS Aang VS Ben 10 (Alien force).

Who will prevail?

WeaponX1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albertphytagoras: Ben 10 both rounds. First round Ben because he has heatblast who could go to temperatures of the sun which he wouldn't though he would go to a degree where he would KO Aang yes yes Aang would use water against heatblast, No. Heatblast would Regain his heat In a matter of seconds you can't turn out the sun with water he could also use Diamond Head which is made up of Hard diamond near indestructible, only high frequency sounds could destroy him but Aang doesn't have that. Diamond head controls diamonds he manipulates it he could make it rise from the ground beneath Aang, Explosive diamond shards, or just make diamonds come out from the fraction of the floor. Upgrade now upgrade anything Aang throws at him could deflect it therefore ben winds that round.

Second round: Ben still wins. Even though he's at the beginning of alien force that would mean the first season which he has some knowledge of his aliens. He could use goop deflect all of aangs attacks but it's unlikely Aang would knock out his gravity source. Ben could use chromastone a being who controls crystals and energy basically an upgraded diamond head. Swampfire my personal favourite, Swampfire got his head cut off and regenerated. Swampfire could throw seeds into the ground grow the plants which would entangle Aang. Big chill could also take this by himself you can't hit something that's intangible he could fly right through Aang and freeze him. There is also other ways ben could defeat Aang. Ben wins both rounds.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weaponx1_:

First round: 10 minutes... then he is useless.

WeaponX1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albertphytagoras: ok ten minutes is enough time to take him down heatblast I diamondhead and what if Aang manipulates fire heatblast is made of fire can't take him down. Ten minutes enough time

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know this is old but ben stomps easily. and the end of alien force is basically ultimate alien which is an even worse stompage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dec5f205d975
deactivated-5dec5f205d975

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wildmutt: Wildmutt depends on his strong smell, which isn't going to help him because Aang can airbend right at his face without wildmutt knowing where he is attacking from. Aang destroys Wildmutt without the Avatar State.

Upgrade: Upgrade is basically useless in this fight because there is no technology that he can use to beat Aang, and even if upgrade can shoot bots of electricity, Aang can redirect lightning at his face, causing upgrade to shut down. Also, he hasn't shown to be that durable. Aang destroys Upgrade with no difficulty and without the Avatar State.

RipJaws: Ripjaws is vulnerable if he's fighting in the surface. Aang fire shoots Ripjaws. There is not that much to say for Ripjaws. Aang destroys RipJaws with no difficulty and without the need of the avatar state.

Grey Matter: Grey Matter can't win, he might be smart, but he can't do anything to Aangs powers. Aang steps on him. There is nothing much to say about Grey Matter.

Stinkfly: Stinkfly isn't going to win this. Yeah, he can fly, he dodged missiles or bullets, shoot acid slimes, and survived a hit from Vilgax. But none of these are going to put down Aang because 1. Aang can fly too and fly much faster than Stinkfly can do, 2. even though Stinkfly is durable, he is easily will get burn by Aang's fire bending which Aang can possibly burn his wings, and 3. even if stinkfly can manage to shoot acid slime at Aang, it really isn't going to do much because those acid slimes are weak and can barely melt a steel tower. Aang destroys Stinkfly with no difficulty at all and without the need of Avatar State.

Heatblast: Heatblast's fire can go up to nova hot that destroyed an entire cave, and he is very durable when he was thrown by vilgax into 3 buildings, but none of that is very impressive because Aang has an advantage here. Heatblast uses stones or rocks to survive from getting thown towards several buildings, which is a spite because Aang can turn his defense into his weakness, Aang can bend his fire rocks and make him wide open, Aang can take away heatblast's fire by bending all of his fire or take away his powers, or uses his airbending to take away the oxygen at the atmosphere, According to science, without oxygen, heat or fire cannot produce nor be flared. Aang can also use waterbending to soak all of Heatblast's fire which gives Aang a chance to beat him. These options are in Aang's favor. And even if Heatblast can go nova, Aang can dodge it, possibly tank it. Aang Throws a chunk of water at Heatblast, Or take away the oxygen so that way, heat blast gets suffocated with no difficulty, Avatar State is not needed.

Four Arms: He has superhuman strength, he beat vilgax in a dream, took hits from Kevin 11, throws objects really far such as a 100 ton stone pillar. He has also demostrated to Jump far, tank missiles and created a thunderclap shockwave. But none of that will beat Aang because Four arms have shown to be very slow with four arms at his side, he isn't catching a kid who can fly faster, or who reacted to lightning. Yeah Four arms dodged lasers, but those lasers aren't really close to light speed, even Aang can dodge them too. He is durable to tank an explosion, but I don't think that he can survive a falling town right at his face. According to the avatar comics, Aang was able to split a whole town just by using the avatar state, an impressive fat that Four arms can't do. Also Aang was able to spit a mountain in half while being fatigue, just imagine if he woke up and Four arms can tank one of the faces from Mount Rushmore which is considered to be building level, but four arms durablility will not be able to tank a splitting mountain attack from Aang because he hasn't shown to survive a mountain busting attack at his face. Aang can bend a giant tsunami, he could easily drown Four Arms. He could get rid of Four Arms oxygen, and make him suffocate, he could throw a mountain at his face, and could burn him, drown him, and even use lightning attacks at him according to the op, because Fourarms has shown to be weak to lightning when sixsix used an electricity bomb at his face, and he won't be able to react to lightning. And even if Four arms can use thunderclap, Aang can easily dodge the impact, and can speed blitz him. So in other words, Aang defeats four arms with lightning or with the avatar state, but it would be a good fight to see. Also, I want to note that Four Arms is not equal to Hulk in terms of strength, speed, and durability so Hulk>Four Arms.

Diamondhead: Even though he is my favorite alien so far, do I really have to explain of what he is capable of? Aang can easily freeze his crystals and shatter his durability, he could easily bend his crystals, and Diamondheads crystals hasn't shown to be that durable nor be that strong. His crystals was easily been shattered by vilgax with force, destroyed by the rust buckets impact, destroyed by clansey's bugs, and etc. Even if he could use diamonds as weapons, it will easily get destroyed by airbending, lightningbending and possibly earthbending I don't know. Even if Diamondhead has regeneration, his regeneration powers hasn't shown to be that fast because there is a limit on how much Diamondhead can do. According to the Naruto logic, Kakashi was able to destroy Guren's Crystals with Chidori, and Naruto was able to destroy Guren's crystals with a wind style: Rasengan in the anime only. These two elements, Aang has and Diamondhead isn't tanking them. Also Aang is shown to use an earth style golem in the comics, which is much bigger than Diamondhead, he gets all of his crystals demolished by Aangs earth golem, He gets his crystal shattered by earth bending, he drowns Diamondhead, he could possibly steal his soul, but I don't know. Aang destroys Diamondhead with Avatar State.

Ghostfreak: Now I have seen people saying "Ghostfreak takes this" "Ben wins with Ghostfreak", and "Ghost freak can control Aang and soul rip him." Let me make this clear, 1. Ghostfreak cannot soul rip anyone, he can only possess any host, he has not shown to soul rip anyone in the OS, so stop saying that ghost freak can take away his soul because that statement is false. 2. Ghostfreak can be detectable because Aang and Iroh are the only ones who can see through dead spirits or spirits in general, so Ghostfreaks Invisibility is useless here. So what if Ghostfreak can possess Aang in the avatar state or in base state, he has 1000 avatars in his inner mind, which is impossible for ghost freak to possess, and the avatar's in Aang's mind could easily seal him, or kick his behind out of Aang's mind. The only way that Aang could do is to Spiritbend him or energy bend ghost freak, and he will be gone. So Aang beats Ghostfreak with low-mid difficulty due to intagability.

XLR8: These two characters can react to lightning, one of them can fly, one of them can move at hypersonic, one can bend all the elements, and one of them could easily beat the other. I want to say It could go Either way, but I'm leaning toward Aang due to intelligence and reaction speed. XLR8's weakness running at a surface of ice, and Aang can create ice with Wind and WaterBending, and he can fly so XLR8 woun't catch him at mid air, and even if XLR8 can create tornadoes, Aang can break throw the tornado and use earthbending to trip XLR8 or shoot lightning at him. But the reason why I said it could go either way is because XLR8 can blitz Aang before he can do anything of that I mentioned, but Aang is a smarter fighter than Ben so I think Aang could win with Mid-Difficuly, but he need to go into the avatar state. That being said.....

Aang is the winner, he wins against 10 Year old Ben.

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben at the start of Alien Force has Alien X, so....

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MuratDemir

@avenger999: Diamondhead, Ghostfreak, XLR8, Waybig can win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muratdemir: What you are saying is inaccurate. Ghost freak is getting killed by the avatar incarnation inside of Aangd mind, Also Aang has astral projection, which negates Ghostfreaks intangability. How is he winning this? He isn't possessing him soul ripping him nor stealing his soul.

Diamondhead gets shattered by Earthbending. Or gets his crystal shattered by lightning strike, and no he isn't absorbing it nor redirecting it. Lightning is strong against crystal. Do you even watch The Three Tails filler of Naruto?

As I said before, it can go either way between Aang and Xlr8.

Read the OP, only 10 aliens aloud. So that means no Waybig.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MuratDemir

Ghost freak is getting killed by the avatar incarnation inside of Aang's mind

They cannot attack.

He isn't possessing him soul ripping him nor stealing his soul.

He can possess, and do things that can kill Aang.

Diamondhead gets shattered by Earthbending. Or gets his crystal shattered by lightning strike, and no he isn't absorbing it nor redirecting it. Lightning > crystal. Do you even watch The Three Tails FILLER of Naruto?

Like you said, filler is filler, it is not canon. And earth cannot beat diamond.

As I said before, it can go either way between Aang and Xlr8.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Alakabamm/Ben_10_Baseball_speed_calc

Way big is a mismatch against Aang, depending on which way big were using here.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11139/111392655/7033665-4873226-6514313549-48408.gif

Read the OP, only 10 aliens aloud. So that means no Waybig.

vv This does not seem like a restriction to me. He does not state it.

However Ben 10 have access to all the 10 original aliens.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muratdemir: Either way Ghostfreak is getting killed here by 1000 reincarnations of The avatar state in Aangs mind by spiritbending, Ghostfreak has no answer to that one. Especially when he can go into the Avatar State, and even if he can possess him, how is he going to respond to the avatar silhouette in aangs mind, that silhouette is going to kill or scare Ghostfreak.

Diamondhead is made out of Crystal's or diamond, and Aang has shown to shatred crystals during the escape of Bah Sing Sae. He will use his crystal durability as an advantage to beat him. Filler feats does count Wind and Lightning is stronger than crystal it's a fact. Crystal equals earth so he shattered him with earthbending, it's just that simple, and he has earth golem with all 4 elements. Diamondhead has no answer to all of these options. Also Aang is fast.

XLR8 isn't light speed either. Nor any of those aliens are even close to react to light speed. It's funny how you would think that.

Oops that wasn't intended, disregard the last part about restrictions.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MuratDemir

Either way Ghostfreak is getting killed here by 1000 reincarnations of The avatar state in Aangs mind

They are unable to attack.

Diamondhead is made out of Crystal's or diamond

Really? I wonder why his name is 'Diamondhead'?

He will use his crystal durability as an advantage to beat him.

Sadly, crystal are not close to be tough as diamonds.

Filler feats does count

They do not. They are not canon. Simple.

Wind and Lightning is stronger than crystal it's a fact

Fact coming from where/who? From you?

Crystal equals earth so he shattered him with earthbending

What a biased opinion.

XLR8 isn't light speed either.

Who said that? I did not.

Nor any of those aliens are even close to react to light speed. It's funny how you would think that.

It's funny how many people are unintelligent. I never said XLR8 is light speed. But he is at least massively hypersonic. Clearly above Aang.

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger999: Can spiritbending even affect Ghostfreak? Ghostfreak is not a spirit per se. He's an alien whose abilities just happen to resemble what Earthlings typically attribute to ghosts. He also happens to look the part too. But in any case, Ghostfreak isn't actually a ghost or spirit.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang is light speed now?...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muratdemir: Now I'm back, sorry if I kept you waiting. Now back where we were.

Ghostfreak: Couldn't Aang break through Ghostfreaks possession control? I mean he did break through Yaknoe's bloodbending by going into the avatar state.

Diamondhead: Your right, filler feats dont count. By diamondhead is made out of Crystal's according to the Diamondhead.wiki. I do not see Aang winning this because he can fly and shown to be faster than Diamondhead.

XLR8: Yeah he is fast and can go 500mph. But doesn't Aang has Massively Hypersonic reaction speed as well. I mean he reacted to Ozai's lightning? Just asking. Also I misread the last post about XLR8's speed feats so my fault.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MuratDemir

Ghostfreak: Couldn't Aang break through Ghostfreaks possession control? I mean he did break through Yaknoe's bloodbending by going into the avatar state.

In Avatar State, Aang might have bend his own blood to prevent getting bloodbended. Now, I know he can't bloodbend, but with Avatar State, he might be able to do it. Otherwise it does not make sense why Avatar State prevented Aang from being bloodbended.

Diamondhead: Your right, filler feats dont count. By diamondhead is made out of Crystal's according to the Diamondhead.wiki. I do not see Aang winning this because he can fly and shown to be faster than Diamondhead.

They probably said ''crystals'' because they do not know what it is. I mean, the name of the alien is 'Diamondhead'. Plus Diamondhead can't fly, but he can shoot diamond shards, one of them could easily put down Aang. Plus Diamondhead can near-instantly regrow his diamonds, or extend them to use as offensive, defensive or both.

XLR8: Yeah he is fast and can go 500mph. But doesn't Aang has Massively Hypersonic reaction speed as well. I mean he reacted to Ozai's lightning? Just asking.

Ozai did not instantly shoot lightning. He waited for a while.

Also I misread the last post about XLR8's speed feats so my fault.

Humans have flaws. I do not blame you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muratdemir: @muratdemir:

Ghostfreak: I'll take your word for it, Ghostfreak can win.

Diamondhead: I can see Diamondhead winning this just because he defeated Vilgax

XlR8: He just speefblitz Aang.

I dont think Waybig is needed at this fight, that's a spite.

In a nutshell: Aang loses both rounds

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MuratDemir
HypedUser321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-653f41ba98cd9
deactivated-653f41ba98cd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5dec5f205d975: yeah no Ben 10 as a ten year old with Master control stomps Aang since he scale to Gwen who has also reacted to lightning and before you say there only human I can say the same thing for Aang Ben murderstomps aang

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1: xlr8, diamondhead, ghostfreak solo.

round 2: swampfire, way big, big chill and others solo.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben still godstomps both rounds.