• Standard gear, Post Crisis/New 52/Rebirth composite DC characters
  • Aang is bloodlusted, gauntlet is in character
  • Full Rest
  • Start 50 ft away
  • Fight here

Round 1. No Avatar State

Round 2. Avatar State allowed

Round 3. Starts in the Avatar State

If you disagree with the order then just say who beats him and who doesn't.

1. Batman

No Caption Provided

2. Levi Ackerman

No Caption Provided

3. King Bradley

No Caption Provided

4. Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

5. Wolverine

No Caption Provided

6. Spider-Man

7. Percy Jackson

8. Thor (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

No Caption Provided

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 8

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Percy.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crxckerkiid: @eredin12: Peter has dodged lightning and actual lasers. Explosion timing isn’t helping.

Base Aang isn’t beating spider man but avatar state can

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eredin12

@edgelord91: He only dodged them by moving before they were fired, with his spidey senses/precog, but never with pure speed as with Aang and his explosion timing, Peter is not an explosion timer with pure speed , on top of that characters like Zuko that base Aang scales above did actually dodge lightning after it was fired at close range, with just purespeed, that is why base Aang wrecks well, he has better speed feats and AP to one shot.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at 5 or 6

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

R1: stops at 5 or 6

R2: stops at 7 or 8

R3: stops at 8

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eredin12
King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Unless you never read a comic book in your life Spider-Man can take on Super humans that are way above anyone in Avatar, for example taking on people like the Hulk and Juggernaut in a fist fight.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AanMNP  Online

Stop at thor

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-jagi: Ah ofc, Hulk/Juggernaut level Spiderman, i concede.

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8 in R3

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@eredin12: I didn't see it was bloodlusted. I consider base Aang and Spider-Man rather on par in character but when bloodlusted I'd give him the edge.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: How are they on par in character? Peter is below building level, while Aang has casual city block/ multi-city block-level feats in base.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: you do remember spider man has similar feats after temporarily losing his spider sense? Considering Aang got tagged by arrows you really can’t argue anti feats

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eredin12

@edgelord91: He never dodged those after they were fired though.He aim dodged them, that is something he can do even without his spidey senses, like how Batman does it,Bruce also avoids same lasers, with his superior speed,superior to gunman that is, spidey senses just make it easier for him. But Peter never reacted to those MHS/LS attacks after they were fired.

As for Aang, that was with context, like when he was caught off guard or did not look, etc. Peter has that as well

Avatar image for deactivated-61011589466a6
deactivated-61011589466a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Batman doesn’t have prep Aang can get past him in rounds 2 and 3, I don’t see Aang going over Batman no Avatar state. 2 and 3 he stops at 7 probably.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eredin12

@ebisuoneshots: What? Not only is he much faster than him but he can literally vaporize Bruce with one attack.Even without AS he has multi city block level feats, he stops at 8

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know in my heart he beats some people I just can’t imagine it y’know lol.

Probably stops at Spidey.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: aang technically hasn’t either as he was in motion when he blocked combustion mans explosion.

Either way he has his spider sense, super human speed and naturally enhanced reflexes so he still has aang beat in terms of combat speed

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could stop at deathstroke but definitely not getting past Wolverine aang has no way to put em down

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eredin12

@edgelord91: He did, check it bellow, he reacted to it after it started, traped it with air bending shield and moved his arm at comparable speed to the blast while it was expanding. Peter cannot do that.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11138/111385728/7880238-6015514-4204276090-dyi6a.gif

Aang also has super speed/reflexes as well, better than Spiderman , Peter only has precog that Aang does not, but Aang's combat speed is better by good amount, and he can one shot.

SS3301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-61011589466a6
deactivated-61011589466a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Batman is a bullet timer, don’t underestimate his speed in his suit. Batman also has very on the fly reactions and decisions. Also his gadgets. Aang has physicals over him but Batman is know for beating those stronger and faster then him.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebisuoneshots: Bullet is much, much slower than explosion ir lightning. Aang is much faster than him, and he can literally vaporize him with the casual attack, he is also more versatile.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: still below spider man. Precognition is useless without sufficient speed to back it up. Not to mention spider man is stronger and much more experienced.

Base Aang can and has struggled with peak humans. Avatar state still wins

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91:

1.Please ame me single-speed feat Peter has as good as this.The thing with precog is that he can move out of the way of the laser before it is even fired, he just needs to be faster than shooter

2.So has Spiderman, Cap for example, in fact he even admitted that he cannot beat him without 4 metal spider legs that he had with that armor, that was when he had high teach armor while Cap had nothing, so let us not pull low showings.While Peter is physically stronger, that is meaningless here, Aang will not fight him in h2h lol, but with his bending, he is bender, that is what he uses to fight, and his bending is lot stronger than Peter's strength, he does not need Avatar state to beat Peter

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: In Civil War Spiderman speedblitzes like 4 superhuman characters on his way to Mr. Fantastic while dodging him, and blitzes him too before he can react. Captain America has bullet timing feats, but he gets completely trashed by Iron Man in terms of stats across the board, yet Spider Man in nothing but plain clothes with no Iron Spider suit could scrap with Tony as of OMD. Correct me if I'm wrong but Pete dodges a sniper round after it's already fired when he fights the children of Kraven no? I dont think there's anything Aang is going to be able to dish out quick enough except for maybe in the pure avatar state round that Pete wouldnt be able to dodge and handle with relative ease(even this is circumvented by the starting distance.) And pretty much any attack of any kind landing from Spider man will incapacitate Aang. I dont see Aang being able to deal with webs particularly well, he needs free movement of his limbs to bend and there is 0 chance he's freeing himself if he starts getting wrapped up. Frankly I honestly dont even see a relevant argument for Aang beating King Bradley in any scenario, the man moves fast enough to weave between bullets in flight, and statue highly trained soldiers. His eye would likely let him read every bending motion a mile in advance. The starting distance is 50 ft here. Bradley sprinted a significant distance on the ground, and up a structure as tall as at least a 5 or 6 story building, and blitzed a highly trained ninja who herself has low superhuman combat, and reaction feats; all before she could move to avoid him, only managing to get off a single attack in response as it happened. I'm sorry m8 but the combustion man feat is not strong enough nor consistent enough with his other reaction feats to hang with consistent superhuman speed. Marksman characters pose a considerable threat to team avatar, wheras these two characters are nearly immune to far superior projectiles. There is nothing in the avatar verse that convinces me that Aang could deal with a salvo from an automatic weapon pointed directly at him unless he was already moving to begin with. He might have the reaction, and combat speeds to deal with a single high speed projectile coming at him, but certainly not several in immediate sequence.

mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 (round 3). Lol to anyone thinking he is losing to city-block level fodder like Batman or Wolverine.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eredin12

@no_one_expects_the_silver_surfer: I think you and i already debated Spiderman vs Avatar some other time before irrc.

"In Civil War Spiderman speed blitzes like 4 superhuman characters on his way to Mr. Fantastic while dodging him, and blitzes him too before he can react."

Not quantifiable.

"Captain America has bullet timing feats, but he gets completely trashed by Iron Man in terms of stats across the board, yet Spider Man in nothing but plain clothes with no Iron Spider suit could scrap with Tony as of OMD."

Let me stop you right there, Peter is fodder to Iron Man, just as much as Cap:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/spider-man-is-fodder-to-iron-man-2144211/

"dont think there's anything Aang is going to be able to dish out quick enough except for in the pure avatar state round that Pete wouldnt be able to dodge and handle with relative ease. "

You do realize that explosions are 10 times faster than snipers, right?Aang is a casual explosion timer, able to move as fast as them, and his bending is shown to be faster than them. That is more than enough.

"And pretty much any attack of any kind landing from Spiderman will incapacitate Aang."

Check this, Anng easily tanked impacts more powerful than Spiderman punches :

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11138/111385728/7880238-6015514-4204276090-dyi6a.gif

He can tank them just fine.

"I dont see Aang being able to deal with webs particularly well, he needs free movement of his limbs to bend and there is 0 chance he's freeing himself if he starts getting wrapped up."

He will not be, air bending takes care of them.

"Frankly I honestly dont even see a relevant argument for Aang beating King Bradley in any scenario, the man moves fast enough to weave between bullets in flight, and statue highly trained soldiers. "

Which is bellow speed feats Anng has, such as moving as fast as an explosion, explosions are hypersonic:

He is faster than King and can one shot him.

"I'm sorry m8 but the combustion man feat is not strong enough nor consistent enough with his other reaction feats to hang with consistent superhuman speed."

It is match 20 feat lol, and it is very consistent, several other Avatar characters reacted to explosions or even lightning, so consistency is not in question.

"Marksman characters pose a considerable threat to team avatar,"

Not really.

". There is nothing in the avatar verse that convinces me that Aang could deal with a salvo from an automatic weapon pointed directly at him "

Besides him casually reacting to something that makes bullets look like statues, such as explosions, and lightning?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I dont see how that feat isnt quantifiable, it might not be the most specific but it's pretty clear in its presentation. Spiderman moved between and made contact with all 4 of them as Mr Fantastics attack was coming in, at its lowest interpretation it clearly shows that Spiderman can move his entire body, as well as react far faster then ordinary humans can keep up with.

I'm not trying to suggest that Spider Man is Iron Mans consistent peer, or superior, only that the gap in his stats compared to someone like Captain America who himself can casually react to automatic weapon fire is vast. Iron Man beat Pete even with his Iron Spider suit after all, my point was just that Spiderman can react to, and scrap with Iron Man.

The entire crux of your argument is based completely, and solely on combustion man feats, and lightning bending which have been shown time and again to be high end outliers to these characters. It doesn't really make a difference if multiple characters react to explosions, and lightning bending if the rules of those things defy their real world counterparts and arent internally consistent with the rest of the characters feats. If Zuko actually had movement speed high enough to outrun natural lightning then he could casually outrun Aangs airbending boosted sprints, which we both know he can't. If he could run that fast he should be able to run across water, and straight up walls just like Aang can, which again we both know he can't. What's more likely, the writers wanted to create dramatic, and bombastic moments for their show; or they intended for all of these characters to be low tier speedsters despite relying on archaic forms of transportation?

You say that Marksman arent really a threat to team avatar but that's categorically untrue, the Yu-yan archers, as well as Mei have shown that accurate projectiles have the ability to threaten them. If Aang and Zuko have casual hypersonic reaction feats, then they should be completely immune to bending at this point because fire, water, and flying rocks dont travel anywhere near that fast. Neither Zuko or Aang could react to the archer at the end of The Blue Spirit. You expect me to believe they go from that to casually hypersonic in the span of a few months? Spare me.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eredin12

@no_one_expects_the_silver surfer:

"I dont see how that feat isnt quantifiable, it might not be the most specific but it's pretty clear in its presentation.

at its lowest interpretation, it clearly shows that Spiderman can move his entire body, as well as react far faster then ordinary humans can keep up with."

Just saying he blitzed superhumans is not quantifiable, we cannot put numbers on it. Like how fast are those superhumans?

That is common knowledge, but it will not help against the explosion timer, now will it?

"I'm not trying to suggest that Spider Man is Iron Mans's consistent peer, or superior, only that the gap in his stats compared to someone like Captain America who himself can casually react to automatic weapon fire is vast. Iron Man beat Pete even with his Iron Spider suit, after all, my point was just that Spiderman can react to, and scrap with Iron Man."

Iron Man can no sell and one-shot Peter without even trying. As for Cap, he is shown to be able to keep up with Peter times and times again, Peter even admited that he cannot beat him without four spider legs.

"The entire crux of your argument is based completely, and solely on combustion man feats, and lightning bending which has been shown time and again to be high-end outliers to these characters. It doesn't really make a difference if multiple characters react to explosions, and lightning bending if the rules of those things defy their real-world counterparts and aren't internally consistent with the rest of the character's feats. If Zuko actually had movement speed high enough to outrun natural lightning then he could casually outrun Aangs airbending boosted sprints, which we both know he can't.

Given that they have several explosion timing feats and several lightning timing feats, they cannot all be outliers, otherwise, i can also call speed feats you gave for Peter, outliers as well.

There is a difference between combat speed and travel speed, what Zuko did is short range combat speed, but Aang air sprints are travel speed, his travel speed is above Zuko's, take Luffy for instance, he is peak human to subsonic in travel speed but relatvistic+ in combat speed.

"You say that Marksman arent really a threat to team but that's categorically untrue, the Yu-yan archers, as well as Mei have shown that accurate projectiles have the ability to threaten them. "

Sure, they can pierce them, like they can Peter, but they can easily block and deflect them, they are not a threat to them in combat unless they are caught of guard.

"If Aang and Zuko have casual hypersonic reaction feats, then they should be completely immune to bending at this point because fire, water, and flying rocks dont travel anywhere near that fast. Neither Zuko or Aang could react to the archer at the end of The Blue Spirit. You expect me to believe they go from that to casually hypersonic in the span of a few months? Spare me."

We saw air bending moving much faster than an explosion in my link above, all of that depends on the userreally, if it can tag characters with good quantifiable feats, it is feat for speed of bending, not anti feat for them, that is like saying Peter blitzing those superhumans is not feat for him but anti feat for them.

And can you show me the instance you are referring to?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Wait wait wait just a minute. Did you actually just try and pass that scene of Aang smashing the pillar with his earthbending off as a raw durability feat? Are you high? He didnt ragdoll smash into it back first, he flipped around and punched through it. Any other arguments for how the 12 year old boy tanks a punch from the guy who's hurt the Hulk before?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eredin12

@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf: To me, it looked like he just punched it given how entire boulder it violently fragmented instantly after:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOLYHVX-VJc

He even had his face covered during it, if it was just a punch it would also be durability feat, although bending could have been a possible interpretation as well I suppose, we also have him tanking this explosion at point-blank:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PepperySneakyAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Or is that outlier as well?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: The instance I'm referring to is when Zuko threatens to kill Aang at the gates of the fortress. He slowly backs away from the fortress while both he and Aang are facing directly toward it. Zhao has one of the Yu-yan fire on them, and he hits Zuko square in the face. Both Aang and Zuko wouldve been able to react to the arrow if their reaction feats were consistent, since as you said Lightning and Explosions make even bullets look like statues, let alone an arrow.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eredin12

@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf: I need to see that instance, can you show it please?Reactions do not matter if you are caught of guard for instance, how do you think Superman gets tagged by slow things all the time?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Yes the explosion, and lightning feats can all be outliers if they all stem from the same source. Lightning bending, and combustion bending are consistent with their own rules, but nor consistent with natures rules. They are outliers when compared to the other feats the characters have.

And yes, bending does have a speed limit. Airbending interacting with combustion bending which I've already explained is not consistent with a natural explosion doesnt make that the case. Water for example cant be propelled at hypersonic speeds because the amount of force required to do that would make the water evaporate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qWP36gceChs

Here, Zuko wasnt caught off guard, he was quite clearly on guard and facing the direction it came from for the entire duration of its flight.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eredin12

@no_one_expects_the_silver_surfer: Nature lol? I am not even sure what you are talking about tbh.

natural explosion, what does that even mean? Explosions do not just occur naturally like that, they mostly result from weapons and Avatar characters have blocked those ones as well, from bombs, just as easily, so there is no room for the headcanon to argue that explosion is for some reason slower than all other explosions, or we might argue that bullets Peter dodged are also slower than "natural bullets as well"...

Also ever saw One Piece? Where Hody Jones throws water drops at match 100+ at Luffy? This is fiction, not RL, trying to apply RL limitations on it does not work. I am not saying water bending is hypersonic but your logic for why it cannot be is very faulty.

He had Aang at knife point, he was clearly caught of goard/did not seeit coming, to use that as exuse to ignore numer of feats is equally as faulty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Theres nothing to be interpreted about that scene, it's an Earthbending feat plain, and simple, unless you have other feats of Aang being able to smash through solid with nothing but his body pre learning earthbending.

Is taking that explosion supposed to be impressive? It was just fire, and concussive force. The human body is fairly resistant to blast pressure, typically explosions need shrapnel to do significant lethal damage. And are you suggesting that little explosion would even tickle the Hulk?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: The entire reason he was still facing the fortress with Aang at knife point instead of turning and running was because he was expecting recourse. He was looking directly at the fort, had just been in a combat scenario, and was paying attention. If these guys have casual hypersonic reaction feats they should have been able to hear the thing whistling through the air, and seen it mid flight before it hit him. I dont have to see someone throw a baseball at me to notice it coming and at least make an attempt at moving or blocking it if I'm facing the direction it was coming from.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eredin12

@no_one_expects_the_silver_surfer: Someone does not need to do something before, in order to be able to do it in a first place, that is the entire point of getting better feats with new source materials, look at DCEU Superman, before JL he was pretty slow but then he got that statue feat, speed feat far above any other that he had, my point is that is open to international.

Concussive force is part that I am talking about, punch is also concussive force, and no human can survive an explosion like this, this was a building level, now sure it would not tickle the Hulk but neither can Peter.

If you see the video you notice that he was not looking firectly into place where arrow came from, he did not expect that, if we applied your logic Goku and Supermsn would also be slow lol, not to mention funny part of you trying to use one anti feat to ignore like dozen good speed feats,as if Peter does not have anti feats like that as well...

One Piece is stronger but in this aspect they are same, as with pretty much all verses with powers.

Edit: Because you say so?Not to mention hypocrisy, moment before you argued that they are magically slower but now they are same

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Avatar is not One Piece m8. Even if both are fiction Avatar is a very different genre of show, and is not nearly as overthetop in its contents, or execution. The elements in Avatar can in most cases be expected to react as their real world counterparts do

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: If Superman had been shown only traveling at peak human speeds, and was suddenly statuing speedsters without any other feats bridging that gap, then it would be considered an outlier immediately. Aang doesnt have any other feats to suggest he can survive being smashed through solid rock that thick.

What exactly makes you think that explosion was building level? It didnt destroy a building. Having a building sized plume doesnt mean it has building busting force behind it. It didn't even have enough force to send Aang or Zuko through the roofs of those buildings they collided with despite them being the source of the explosion, but its gonna knock a building down? Ok.