No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• No AS, Aang and Korra can use all 4 elements
  • No prep
  • In character
  • Perfect teamwork
  • Takes place in a neutral location where there's an equal amount of earth and water
  • Win by any means
  • Start 30 ft apart
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@diceroll812@vengefulshot@bigdreamer48@cocacolaman@edgelord91@aystarr@viking1205@chloros@geekryan@cryolancer47@emmafrostxmen@mcu-defender333@angeljax@eslay03@jjkhead@jdogg@minhcake@byondeon@scarlet_wiccan@wordsbeyondfic0@tektonic@greysentinel365@infinitymatrix@joker5000@mee09@cromulor@anderioan@redhood_jaytodd@watcer@tighten_returns@noobsnowman@godlyshinigami@stratospher@ben2004@army2442@killianduclark: @kataraaaa: @marvelfan1992:@supremegeneration: @formerdrop: @seifymans: @yejj: @shepardoakenprime: @ashconwell: @starscream37: @pizzagod342: @skywalker95: @droggellord: @tenyearcveteran: @comicvinepoozer1: @supreme101: @luthluth: @elderberry: @aystarr: @eslay03: @cocacolaman: @bigdreamer48: @mrmonster: @co-boss: @mike_strike10: @nathanthecynic: @geekryan: @viking1205: @gunchar16: @chloros: @supremegeneration: @highmantra_x0sp: @nevesytneves: @korraalone: @flolikeyou: @pimonster31415: @last0fth3risen: @boc: @azronger: @elissas: @cheth: @thebooyzz: @futureisbest: @evyhl:@vinervvvvv: @johnpeterbanana:@tektonic: @skywalker95: @phantom25: @angeljax: @stratospher: @kataraaaa:@starscream37:@pizzagod342:@chloros:@vengefulshot:@rijehu:@byondeon:@masma94: @bigdreamer48:@aystarr: @emmafrostxmen:@quinlan58:@crater_maker:@indomitableregal:@captain_narlowe:@king-ragnar: @stefano:@mialthefencer:@incursion2:@psi-bite234:@freestyler1999::@co-boss:@cpt_nice:@marvelfan1992: @viking1205: @thekeys: @mrgetmebodied: @thebuckaronatr: @shepardoakenprime: @arcus1: @darthfallax: @flashkings: @scarlet_wiccan:@sy8000: @djudgment: @mrmonster: @eslay03: @nathanthecynic: @geekryan: @cocacolaman: @thebooyzz: @worldsgreatest: @xzone: @frijacks12345:@minhcake:

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kataraaaa

Team 2, any of them would beat Zuko without much difficulty.

That Zuko art is fire though

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 with moderate difficulty at most

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oooh...team 2 high-extreme diff, but only if assuming peak Korra Vs child Aang.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuko is a weaklink. If Aang faces Korra being the only one that has a chance, that leaves Zutara against azula and Toph, now Katara can beat either one of them but Zuko is not on their level so he would lose. I think Korra would eventually win aang too so team 2 wins.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow an Avatar thread that isn't one sided. How nice. Team 2 wins because Zuko is a weak link and Korra counters Aang being a better bender in all (except airbending and even that isn't a stomp).

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a good fight. Zuko is the weak link here.

Stratospher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like it would've been a bit more interesting and balanced if it was EoS sane Azula and comics Zuko. Everyone seems to agree he's the weak link here, but if he was replaced with someone close to Katara and Aang the weak link would've been Azula, because everyone else's scale would be overwhelming for her and even her best destructive feats are not enough to break through Aang's and Katara's defense.

Anyway, agree with the others. Team two, with some serious difficulty until Zuko goes down. Because regardless of who would win between Katara, Korra, Toph and Aang, it's not going to be quick enough and Azula joining either of her teammates will tip the scales pretty significantly.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra solo.

Starscream37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cocacolaman  Moderator

I think Zuko's weak link-ness is a bit balanced by Toph's blindness against Aang's airbending, but since the Avatars would clearly end up fighting, it's more likely that Zuko gets quick-diffed by one of the other girls and Team 2 takes the win 8-9/10 times.

Droggellord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are on par.

Droggellord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starscream37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elderberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang=Korra

Azula>>Zoku

Toph>=Katara

Team 2 7\10

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderberry said:

Aang=Korra

Azula>>Zoku

Toph>=Katara

Team 2 7\10

agreed with this honestly

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra’s side

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra > Aang (though it's very close) because this is morals on. Aang > Korra (also in a very close fight) if morals are off.

Azula > Zuko, though it's a good fight

Toph > Katara in a decent bout.

Team 2, in a good fight.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra > Aang (though it's very close) because this is morals on. Aang > Korra (also in a very close fight) if morals are off.

Azula > Zuko, though it's a good fight

Toph > Katara in a decent bout.

Team 2, in a good fight.

@elderberry said:

Aang=Korra

Azula>>Zoku

Toph>=Katara

Team 2 7\10

agreed with this honestly

These, Team 2 wins in a great fight due to Aang/Korra's AS restricted, remove that and its a wash in their favor.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two. I don't see Zuko managing to beat any of them. Still a good fight though.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yeah, Zuko is dragging Aang's team down

Seifymans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult toph? either way team two still wins

Avatar image for wordsbeyondfic0
WordsBeyondFic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy Zuko always done dirty.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang beats Korra.

Azula stomped Zuko already and would do the same with Katara.

Toph seems to suck against firebenders or airbenders especially, but she beat Katara in their very playful sparring. Still she would just need to hold Katara off until Azula finish Katara, then they tag team Aang who would take a long time to defeat Korra since he is not an aggressive fighter.

And before someone comes with the "Katara was beating Azula on book 2", first it doesn't mean she would win, and second Zuko stalemated her in the same fight while Azula beat 3 elements Aang ( again ), all of that despite the fact they were fighting in a very deep cave far from the sun. And third current/comics Azula is much stronger, has crazy lightning bending and can generate it instantly, plus low diff'd Zuko who was equal to Katara on book 2 before he got his dragon training power up.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Zuko being the weakest when he stalamated Katara in a deep cave far from the sun and before his dragon training.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

i don’t think the teams were made very fairly at all honestly (not blaming op it’s just my opinion)

korra is noticeably the best fighter here so logically the team with her should have the weak link (zuko), but instead not only is korra the best but her team is also the most well rounded. katara is the second best fighter here but it’s not enough to overcome what little zuko brings to his team.

1) korra

2) katara

3) azula

4) aang

5) toph

6) zuko

i think teams like korra, azula, & zuko vs katara, aang, & toph would’ve been a lot fairer personally. however i’m aware this isn’t my thread. i’m just saying i think one team is overly stacked.

under these conditions team 1 wins mid difficulty

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@laiks stake: that same fight was also far from the moon and it was prior to katara’s book 3 amp and prior to her hama training so the exact same applies and much of it happened off screen and the only part we did get to see were little clashes between them.

zuko has admitted several times he can’t beat azula when she’s in her right mind. katara borderline floored her. it’s perfect scaling. in the catacombs themselves they even showcased the fact that zuko and azula needed to gang up on katara to overcome her defense. zuko has never been portrayed to be on katara’s level end of book 2 onward.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting opinions on this thread, but Korra and Aang are the clear favourites here and would likely pair off, leaving the deciding fights to their respective teams, though I do feel Korra would eventually pull a majority in a very tough fight.

Now Katara is superior to both Azula or Toph, but Zuko is under both.

Zuko must fight Azula for team one to win, as I think he can hold her long enough for Katara to beat Toph. This is because Zuko countered Azulas kit very well, with strong answers to her best tools, and the raw power to match her. He must stay out of CQ to be competitive but he should manage that. If that is the scenario, Katara helps Zuko win his matchup after dispatching Toph.

If Katara faces Azula then Toph should deal with Zuko relatively quickly and help Azula remove Katara from play.

In a team battle, I’d lean team 2. Korra can protect Toph from Aang, and Toph can protect Azula and shield her to charge more powerful, time consuming lightning strikes.

Between Azulas output, Tophs defence and AOE, and Korra being, well, herself, they should overwhelm the defence and utility of team 1.

I’m terms of ranking each fighter I would go:

1)Korra barely

2)Aang barely

Significant gap

3) Katara

4)Toph/Azula

5)Zuko who unfortunately is the weak link.