• Win by any means
  • Start 30 ft apart

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@diceroll812@vengefulshot@bigdreamer48@cocacolaman@edgelord91@aystarr@viking1205@chloros@geekryan@cryolancer47@emmafrostxmen@mcu-defender333@angeljax@eslay03@jjkhead@jdogg@minhcake@byondeon@scarlet_wiccan@wordsbeyondfic0@tektonic@greysentinel365@infinitymatrix@joker5000@mee09@cromulor@anderioan@redhood_jaytodd@watcer@tighten_returns@noobsnowman@godlyshinigami@stratospher@ben2004@army2442@killianduclark: @kataraaaa: @marvelfan1992:@supremegeneration: @formerdrop: @seifymans: @shepardoakenprime: @ashconwell: @starscream37: @pizzagod342: @skywalker95: @droggellord: @tenyearcveteran: @comicvinepoozer1: @supreme101: @luthluth: @elderberry: @aystarr: @eslay03: @cocacolaman: @bigdreamer48: @mrmonster: @co-boss: @mike_strike10: @nathanthecynic: @geekryan: @viking1205: @gunchar16: @chloros: @supremegeneration: @highmantra_x0sp: @nevesytneves: @korraalone: @flolikeyou: @pimonster31415: @last0fth3risen: @boc: @azronger: @elissas: @cheth: @thebooyzz: @futureisbest: @evyhl:@vinervvvvv: @johnpeterbanana:@tektonic: @skywalker95: @phantom25: @angeljax: @stratospher: @kataraaaa:@starscream37:@pizzagod342:@chloros:@vengefulshot:@rijehu:@byondeon:@masma94: @bigdreamer48:@aystarr: @emmafrostxmen:@quinlan58:@crater_maker:@indomitableregal:@captain_narlowe:@king-ragnar: @stefano:@mialthefencer:@incursion2:@psi-bite234:@freestyler1999::@co-boss:@cpt_nice:@marvelfan1992: @viking1205: @thekeys: @mrgetmebodied: @thebuckaronatr: @shepardoakenprime: @arcus1: @darthfallax: @flashkings: @scarlet_wiccan:@sy8000: @djudgment: @mrmonster: @eslay03: @nathanthecynic: @geekryan: @cocacolaman: @thebooyzz: @worldsgreatest: @xzone: @frijacks12345:@minhcake: @cryolancer47@minhcake@mrblackdragon@mantraxsp@korraalone@geekryan@anthp2000@viking1205:@chloros:@bigdreamer48:@edgelord91:@vengefulshot:@byondeon:@eslay03:@aystarr@stratospher@kataraaaa@agmine570@psychoboy4eva@straight-fire: @mordhauextreme1: @catlike: @azronger: @arcus1: @deathhero61:

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly aang carries

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cocacolaman  Moderator

Aang > Bumi

Iroh > Katara

Tenzin > Jeong Jeong

Pakku >>> Kya

Piandao >>> Bumi II

The White Lotus would win due to Kya not being able to keep up with Pakku. Aang would have to go ballistic to really give his family a chance here.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By kataraaaa

@edgelord91 said:

Honestly aang carries

I think so too. Katara can probably take Bumi, Tenzin should be able to beat Iroh. Aang could honestly beat the other 3 on his own especially with no morals to hold him back.

It’s admittedly a bit of a reach though, Aang’s family has 2 glaring weaklinks and Aang being able to 2v1 JJ and Pakku is based more on sheer bending scale and abundance of feats than actual performance. With all 4 elements and his superiority to them in all aspects though, I think he can pull it off. Especially if he’s fighting for his families lives.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

White Lotus in a great fight

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lotus

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately for the avatar family Bumi II and Kya are weaklinks, Aang and Katara should be able to defeat any member of the white lotus, Tenzin can also give them a hard fight, but Bumi II would lose to anyone of them and kya is inferior to all the benders of the white lotus.

That being said, It really does depend on the matchup, there are instances where Aang's family would win, an example is the one given above (comment #5), there are also matchups that could end with the lotus winning.

MinhCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MinhCake

Bumi II can't seriously contribute here, with even Piandao comfortably shutting him down after some chasing; paired with Kya's decisive inferiority to all the benders on the WL side, and I see their combined weak link dragging the team back too much.

Even a morals-off Aang is going to be contended with by the likes of Bumi (who would almost certainly be the one to target the airbender given his having the most experience against him) too heavily and for too long to come to his kids' aid on time - and any two benders in the WL are capable of matching Tenzin and Katara long enough to ensure the same on their end. Once Kya and Bumi II's defeats occur, the Aang family gets promptly overwhelmed.

It's a close fight for certain, but I lean towards the White Lotus.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, this comes down to Bumi vs Katara, Zuko and Toph

BAGMAN1236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang family high diff. Bumi II dies instantly, Kya follows him soon after, but Katara is above basically every White lotus member 1v1, Tenzin is equal to Katara, and Aang>>> Everybody there in a 1v1.

Jessie19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jessie19

I would only put Katara over Pakku based on her bloodbending and experience fighting outside of Water Tribes(pulling water from vines and so forth). In a straight up waterbending fight I think Pakku would still win, but I think she will prove to be enough of a problem to keep him more than busy here.

With that being said, Aang and Tenzin will have to carry for the team here, and I feel like these two would be nearly impossible to take down, but Bumi can be a serious problem for them. Especially if he abuses his tunneling. But I believe Aang has seismic sense to deal with that trick.

I think with Tenzin present, the family would win in a good fight. He will likely be enough to keep the White Lotus off balance, and from completely ganging up on Aang, which I think is important.