Aang, Azula & Zuko vs Korra, Zaheer & Kuvira

• 55 results
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lesbians are the worst, really. Bunch of overly annoying and unintelligent people who have zero contribute to the human race. Wank the hell outta your beautiful Korra, but Aang beats them any day. I am glad one day universe will be destroyed, and it will be cleaned from those useless nuclear waste. Too bad good humans will die, too. But that is the reality.

You good?

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lesbians are the worst, really. Bunch of overly annoying and unintelligent people who have zero contribute to the human race. Wank the hell outta your beautiful Korra, but Aang beats them any day. I am glad one day universe will be destroyed, and it will be cleaned from those useless nuclear waste. Too bad good humans will die, too. But that is the reality.

I have no words. But i have youtube videos

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Baybah prejudice isn't cute. I don't know why people think that it's cool to have such a high amount of inexplicable hatred. Please, as a human being, do better.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: how am I lying? She needed the tree of time to make her avatar to beat vatuu, I might be wrong about the mech I’ll admit, and statements are iffy

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: Have you seen season 2 and 4 or are you just ignorant?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: it’s been awhile since I’ve seen season 4 I’ll admit but I remember unalaq ripping ravaa out of korra which is technically a loss, then korra needing to meditate in the tree to get the giant astral form thing. Ergo her “defeat” of vatuu isn’t relavent to the discussion

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: Read closely what I said and then really think about WHAT I was talking about...

CrystalGemLuva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if either Korra or Kuvira get a metal strip on Aang, Zuko, or Azula then whoever was caught loses simply because they have no way out, at least not in a timely manner

https://youtu.be/-wrTnIzSGyQ?t=8

and we know that Korra has no problem using these strips as seen here

https://youtu.be/e8j004NmqZo?t=413

Korra only lasted as long as she did in either of her fights with Kuvira because her metal bending allowed her to break free of the metal strips, Aang, Zuko, and Azula all lack that advantage and as soon at they get caught their as good as blood bent

Loading Video...