DJudgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DJudgment

Team Match

All in Character, EOS. All Comic Feats are to be included.

Location - Wulong Forest

No Caption Provided

3 Rounds

Round 1

All in character - No Avatar State.

Round 2

All Bloodlusted - No Avatar State.

Round 3

All Bloodlusted & Avatar State allowed.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Viking1205

While I believe Korra is the MvP across either sides for the non-avatar state rounds, I don't think she'll be able to carry her team in those two rounds. Both Zuko and Azula would finish either Zaheer or Kuvira while Aang holds off Korra. In character round is probably the best shot for Team Korra since Aang's morals hold him back a lot.

In the round where avatar state is allowed, I can see Aang winning the whole round on his own. His AS was extremely powerful and his comic feats in AS put him at a higher level than Korra in terms of AS.

• Round 1 - Korra is the MVP, but Zuko finishes Zaheer quickly and Azula beats Kuvira after some time. Aang isn't beating Korra in character, but he holds off Korra until Zuko or Azula win their respective battles and all three gang up on Korra. I don't honestly see Korra carrying her team.
  • Round 2 - Pretty much similar to the previous round. But Aang vs Korra is a closer fight though, I see Korra beating Aang after a long and drawn out battle giving enough time for Zuko and Azula to help Aang. She's not beating all three together though.
  • Round 3 - Aang solos.
BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viking1205 said:

While I believe Korra is the MvP across either sides for the non-avatar state rounds, I don't think she'll be able to carry her team in those two rounds. Both Zuko and Azula would finish either Zaheer or Kuvira while Aang holds off Korra. In character round is probably the best shot for Team Korra since Aang's morals hold him back a lot.

In the round where avatar state is allowed, I can see Aang winning the whole round on his own. His AS was extremely powerful and his comic feats in AS put him at a higher level than Korra in terms of AS.

• Round 1 - Korra is the MVP, but Zuko finishes Zaheer quickly and Azula beats Kuvira after some time. Aang isn't beating Korra in character, but he holds off Korra until Zuko or Azula win their respective battles and all three gang up on Korra. I don't honestly see Korra carrying her team.
  • Round 2 - Pretty much similar to the previous round. But Aang vs Korra is a closer fight though, I see Korra beating Aang after a long and drawn out battle giving enough time for Zuko and Azula to help Aang. She's not beating all three together though.
  • Round 3 - Aang solos.

Pretty much this.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra has a good water source here and can beat Aang. Zaheer can beat or stall either sibling with flight, outside of being extremely lucky neither are tagging him.

Zuko is not beating Kuvira for any majority and I think Azula would also lose though thats more debatable.

Team Tlok win.

Atla team may possess more raw power but are significantly less versatile and the siblings are at a disadvantage vs Kuviras metal bending which counters their skill set and Zaheer is too elusive to be tagged, yet too much of a problem to be ignored.

Aangs team wins the avatar state round.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@viking1205 said:

• Round 3 - Aang solos.

Pretty much this.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- Korra beats Aang rather quickly (she just needs to tag him once), then she helps Zaheer beat Zuko, while Azula is fighting Kuvira. Then they all gang up on Kuvira

Round 2- When bloodlusted Aang will no longer be his evasive self therefore he will lose to Korra even faster (she holds a power edge in 3/4 elements). Kuvira will crush Azula using her own armor. Zaheer drains the air from Zuko’s lungs

Round 3- Aang can probably solo because the only thing Korra is better at than Aang in the avatar state is energy bending (she’s the best energy bender in the verse). Sadly Korra’s avatar state always seemed lackluster

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: team one. Any member of team one can hold off Korra for a good long while, and either aang or azula could beat kuvira after a fair fight. Zaheer is a weak link

R2: bloodlusted aang makes team one win easier

R3:Aang could probably solo honestly. Korra is the only one that could last, and his avatar state has shown more power than hers.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@thebluedragon20: Azula can not defeat Kuvira even when she’s in character. Kuvira in character has manipulated her own soldiers metal armor. There is no reason she won’t do this to Azula who is covered in it

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@thebluedragon20: Aang’s greatest advantage over Korra is his agility. When bloodlusted he will not be thinking as strategically/evasively and fall to Korra even faster due to 3/4 of her elements being more powerful outside of the avatar state

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20: Azula can not defeat Kuvira even when she’s in character. Kuvira in character has manipulated her own soldiers metal armor. There is no reason she won’t do this to Azula who is covered in it

Is her armor metal? Looks more like hardened leather to me. And even so, I doubt Kuvira will be able to have time to control Azula's armor if she is being pressured by Zuko or being defeated by Aang.

@thebluedragon20: Aang’s greatest advantage over Korra is his agility. When bloodlusted he will not be thinking as strategically/evasively and fall to Korra even faster due to 3/4 of her elements being more powerful outside of the avatar state

Id argue only 2/4 elements, their earthbending is pretty comparable to each other, but aang being bloodlusted doesn't take away any of his agility, but it makes far more willing to attack with his very high amount of raw power. Couple that with his agility, evade and attack strategy, and even if he can't defeat Korra outright, he can still draw out the fight long enough to get help from either Zuko or Azula.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20: Na bro. Bloodlust makes people fight sloppy which is what people always forget. The term literally means you’re just desperate for the blood of your enemy, it’s like morals off on steroids. Aang isn’t goin to be jumping around like his usual self, he’ll try to kill Korra and Korra will do the same to him in which Aang will lose due to having too many disadvantages where elements and durability are concerned

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Korea cannot beat aang, she can't even catch him.

It's debatable that aang has never lost a fight. The entire series he avoided fighting near everyone he faced and opted to run. The handful of scenarios he actually fought with the intent of beating someone he always won and in quick fashion.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld: Korra’s foes were >>> Aang’s for the most part and there is context for her fight with Kuvira (she couldn’t even use her best element in their 1v1 due to the location).

Aang has also never beaten Azula and he got beaten by her every time they fought. She incapacitated him during the crossroads of destiny fight as well.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see team Korra winning the first two rounds, I think Korra can take Aang though I could go either way on Azula/Zuko vs Kuvira/Zaheer. This isn't the best environment for Kuvira, but the wide open spaces are gonna help Zaheer (assuming he has flight). If Aang's bloodlusted and fighting at his best though, I could see his team winning too

For Round 3, Aang's Avatar State has been more impressive feat wise, and even story wise having access to all the past lives would in theory make him better. Azula/Zuko vs Kuvira/Zaheer could still possibly go either way but it doesn't really matter when the Avatar State is in play.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheBooyZz

OK, here's how I see this going down:

Round 1

All in character - No Avatar State.

Korra and Aang pretty much stalemate each other, Aang dodging Korra barrages of earth, and using his superior reflexes to his advantage.

No Caption Provided

I think that a more fair match would be Zaheer vs Azula, and Kuvira vs Zuko, maybe not as entertaining, but more fair. Zaheer keeping his distance and mostly on the defense, Azula on the offense using her excellent arsenal, reaction time, and agility to her advantage. Kuvira and Zuko, on the other hand is an entirely different story; Both don't really do defense as much, Kuvira is precise and fast,

No Caption Provided

While Zuko is blunt and powerful.

No Caption Provided

One could argue that Zuko reacts to lightning on a pretty consistent basis, which would be true, but Kuvira as we've seen, uses a lot of barraging and Zuko doesn't do too great with those (unless he has his swords). I think if these two fought, Kuvira would win, this would allow her and Zaheer to jump Azula and then possibly bring Aang down, but I don't know.

Round 2

All Bloodlusted - No Avatar State.

I dont know if being bloodlusted makes you fight better or worse

Better- Aang Kills Korra, goes after Kuvira, kuvira has killed Zuko by suffocating him with her metal sheets, Aang blitzes and kills Kuvira, Azula has killed Zaheer by playing dead and waiting for him to get close enough to..

No Caption Provided

.....Whatever THIS is...?

Worse- Kuvira is missing every shot (She relies heavily on being a good bender), allowing Zuko to close the distance, Breakdance-trip her, and shoot her head with a concussive blast of fire.

I feel like if Aang has his glider and he's bloodlusted for the worse, all he'll do is swing it around mindlessly, if this is the case then Korra might technically be able to put ice on his feet, then on his head, add a good boulder and he's dead.

Azula is hot-tailing Zaheer like something crazy (with her rockets), only releasing her rocket-jet things to shoot fire at Zaheer. She misses, but Zuko doesn't, Zaheer is killed by Zuko!

But as the siblings celebrate destroying someone again, disabling them from rsisng in the ashes of their humiliation...Korra kills Zuko by using water to throw him in the lake and freezing it. Azula descends from her flight and gives Korra everything she has, finally, when it seems that Korra has won, Azula has one last trick-LIGHTNING! Korra is too slow and is killed..

Round 3

All Bloodlusted & Avatar State allowed.

Korra sends massive amounts of mountain sized boulders towards Aang

No Caption Provided

But Aang is too fast, and Korra is too exposed, Aang gets Korra with one of these

No Caption Provided

[Insert RIP for korra]

Aang moves on to slaughter Kuvira and Zaheer before Zuko and Azula can.

Thanks for reading!!

Btw The shadow of Kyoshi is coming out, is there like a place where people talk about it??

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 team 2 can honestly win. Korra is a better bender than Aang under these conditions and Kuvira and Zaheer have the speed and versatility that can match Zuko and Azula but either out range him or can just capture them since it's not like they can burn metal.

Round 2 is harder but I feel like a dangerous Korra can turn the tide really well.

Round 3 Aang stomps by himself.

Fool_1183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 team 2 can honestly win. Korra is a better bender than Aang under these conditions and Kuvira and Zaheer have the speed and versatility that can match Zuko and Azula but either out range him or can just capture them since it's not like they can burn metal.

Round 2 is harder but I feel like a dangerous Korra can turn the tide really well.

So can an Aang that doesn't hold back. Also people need to stop thinking bloodlust = rage (this is not addressed at you)

Avatar image for deactivated-6008a22b18991
deactivated-6008a22b18991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r1 and 2 Zaheer can try solo.
r3 aang vs korra with their cheerleader teams.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>All in Character, EOS

Korra solos the entire team would stomp

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Round 3 - Aang solos.

>Aang solos

Korra can potentially oneshot or twoshot with a simple fire kick

KlarionKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulshot:

@viking1205 said:

• Round 3 - Aang solos.

Pretty much this.

KlarionKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KlarionKnight
@vengefulshot said:

Korra has a good water source here and can beat Aang. Zaheer can beat or stall either sibling with flight, outside of being extremely lucky neither are tagging him.

Zuko is not beating Kuvira for any majority and I think Azula would also lose though thats more debatable.

Team Tlok win.

Atla team may possess more raw power but are significantly less versatile and the siblings are at a disadvantage vs Kuviras metal bending which counters their skill set and Zaheer is too elusive to be tagged, yet too much of a problem to be ignored.

Aangs team wins the avatar state round.

@donnieboy16 said:

I think the only way Kuvira can beat Azula is if Azula wears metal armour, but with the comics Azula just wears her dark spirit disguise. And Azula can block metal if i am not wrong, isn't Sokka's boomerang made out of metal? And wasn't the door Zuko's new sister put a hole into out of metal too?

Zaheer might be too elusive if he flies up into the sky and avoids the fights, but that turns 1 of the other matches at least partly into a 2 on1, and that seems like a bigger disadvantage than having Zaheer likely losing but at least fighting the whole time.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FanFeatRT
No Caption Provided

With this attack she easily oneshots most here. She does this with no bending at all. If they get close they get oneshotted. Round 1 she might go a bit easier on them tho.

No Caption Provided

Here she oneshots all with fire kick, none have the durability feats to tank

Game is confirmed canon by writers btw, take place after season 2 and before season 3

Game feats give her the physicals to oneshot anyone here with a push, moisture bending, some parts where she gains psuedo flight with avatar state \

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra beat Aang then she proceeds to beat Azula and Zuko

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fanfeatrt: the game is canon? Can I get sources for that?

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ANTHP2000

@deathhero61:

The story of the game is indeed canonical to the universe. But there's a difference between gameplay feats, like the above, that aren't valid, and the actual cutscenes - part of the story.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DeathHero61
@anthp2000 said:

@deathhero61:

The story of the game is indeed canonical to the universe. But there's a difference between gameplay feats, like the above, that aren't valid, and the actual cutscenes - part of the story.

gameplay feats are valid, but those feats do not seem consistent for any avatar character in the slightest TBH. Particularly the ones where she's ragdolling the mechs with her kicks?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Korra Team

Every other Round ATLA wins, Aang has more impressive showings when he's bloodlusted and morals off. His AS showings are better too.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ANTHP2000

@deathhero61:

I look at it as a case by case basis. In this installment, the gameplay feats are not valid for fairly obvious reasons. There are instances where Korra is kicking around the Equalists' mecha tanks without using bending.

Her showings in the cutscenes are valid, on the other hand, since the game itself is canon.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Korra Team

Every other Round ATLA wins, Aang has more impressive showings when he's bloodlusted and morals off. His AS showings are better too.

ATLA isn't winning any round. Korra bloodlusted would beat Aang any day of the week.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: I believe a bloodlusted Aang has generally better feats than Korra.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted Korra would stomp a bloodlusted Aang. While Aang is impressive, Korra would energy/spirit bend Aang into oblivion. She is a far better fighter, she is overall above him in power and her best power was shown above Aangs.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000 said:

@deathhero61:

gameplay feats are valid, but those feats do not seem consistent for any avatar character in the slightest TBH. Particularly the ones where she's ragdolling the mechs with her kicks?

The game feats arent that inconsistent, aang once destroyed that huge rock with a simple air kick, hau was flinging tanks around korra is just a beast

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viking1205 said:

• Round 3 - Aang solos.

Pretty much this.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz: this is pretty accurate though if azula takes on kuvira instead of zaheer she wins

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: non of korra feats come close to Aang yuan feat and energy bending is a non factor

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: non of korra feats come close to Aang yuan feat and energy bending is a non factor

None of Aang's feats compares to Korra

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: name one he hasn’t topped or matched

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: Unalaq, Kuvira Mech

Not to mention that the creators themselves stated that she would win unless Aang ran away.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Vatuu was special circumstance, she didn’t beat the mech, the characters statement is a good point but not a feat

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheBooyZz

@anthp2000 said:

@deathhero61:

I look at it as a case by case basis. In this installment, the gameplay feats are not valid for fairly obvious reasons. There are instances where Korra is kicking around the Equalists' mecha tanks without using bending.

Her showings in the cutscenes are valid, on the other hand, since the game itself is canon.

This could be true, BUT there are things you should take into consideration. For one, what the differences of media allow/call for; shows typically go more or less for easy to comprehend fightscenes, while video games focus on speed and various barrages to keep the player on their toes. It doesn't mean that the characters aren't capable or that the feats are too inconsistent. You'd have to categorize between the two (and the comics for ATLA), in order to validate the feats.

Example: Show Korra has peak human physicals (possibly low-super human), while Video game korra (gameplay) has feats of pushing car weight things with a punch, without bending.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Vatuu was special circumstance, she didn’t beat the mech, the characters statement is a good point but not a feat

Holy hell... Are you this... Ignorant of the feats or are you just dishonest now?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@byondeon said:
@deathhero61 said:

A bloodlusted Korra would stomp a bloodlusted Aang. While Aang is impressive, Korra would energy/spirit bend Aang into oblivion. She is a far better fighter, she is overall above him in power and her best power was shown above Aangs.

And this isn't even addressing that Kuvira is easily the deadliest non-avatar on the board.

Korra team should win this fairly easily, imo.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:
@byondeon said:
@deathhero61 said:

And this isn't even addressing that Kuvira is easily the deadliest non-avatar on the board.

Korra team should win this fairly easily, imo.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ok, so while I would retract my statement that Korra would stomp Aang, I would say she would beat him.

And agree, Kuvira is by far the most dangerous of the non-avatars. I would say that Azula and Zuko are decent fodder here.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@byondeon: I'm of the opinion that every bad guy in every one of Korra's seasons was someone on or above an Sozen's Comet Ozai level threat. So I, overall, tend to view Korra as Aang's superior.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By byondeon

@floopay said:

@byondeon: I'm of the opinion that every bad guy in every one of Korra's seasons was someone on or above an Sozen's Comet Ozai level threat. So I, overall, tend to view Korra as Aang's superior.

Can agree to a degree. I would say that only ones that isn't is season 3, however I would say that combined the 4 benders are. I would also put Aang below Korra. Not by much though.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay