This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

AA Hyperion.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Pakku.

No Caption Provided

Bumi.

No Caption Provided

Zuko.

No Caption Provided

Azula.

No Caption Provided

Iroh.

No Caption Provided

Katara.

No Caption Provided

Toph.

No Caption Provided

Combustion Man.

No Caption Provided

Ozai.

No Caption Provided

Aang.

Rules:

Fight takes place in the same place that Ozai fought Aang.

All Avatar characters are blood-lusted.

Hyperion is in character.

All fire-benders are amped by Sozin's comet.

No Blood-bending.

Aang is in the Avatar state.

All characters are in standard battle gear.

Battle until K.O. or death.

#2 Edited by ANTHP2000 (8822 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 Hyperion solos the verse

#3 Posted by All-Father (2573 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by EcoBlitz (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Before or after Hyperion blitz's and One shots all of them or vapes them?

#5 Posted by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by All-Father (2573 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:
@all-father said:

Never watched AA so i don't know what you're talking about, i made my choice when i saw Ozai on the team.

#7 Posted by Revan2424 (4557 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:
@all-father said:

Never watched AA so i don't know what you're talking about, i made my choice when i saw Ozai on the team.

So, you had no knowledge of them, yet you say who wins?

Battle forums in a nutshell.

#8 Posted by All-Father (2573 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: No not really, i just assumed he was the same as his comic counterpart, i'm not really going to go research him in detail.

#9 Posted by Revan2424 (4557 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: No not really, i just assumed he was the same as his comic counterpart, i'm not really going to go research him in detail.

Again, no knowledge. And you think Hyperion would lose to Ozai? Wut?

#10 Posted by EcoBlitz (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:
@all-father said:

Wow.

#11 Posted by EcoBlitz (88 posts) - - Show Bio

No need for you to, just know he stomps the team. Hulk and Thor were nothing but bothersome at best to him.

#12 Posted by ANTHP2000 (8822 posts) - - Show Bio

AA Cap would get murderestomped by anyone in this team, if he can actually fight AA Thor and Hulk, this is a mismatch.

Avatar image for ObsidianSniper1
#13 Posted by ObsidianSniper1 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:
@all-father said:

No need for you to, just know he stomps the team. Hulk and Thor were nothing but bothersome at best to him.

#14 Posted by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Kingant27 (15326 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion IMO.

#16 Posted by ANTHP2000 (8822 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: This isn't AA Cap, this is Hyperion.

People argue that he wins because he fodderized Thor and Hulk, and I'm just saying, if Cap can fight Hulk and Thor, fodderizing Thor and Hulk is child's play for Aang and possible for some of the other guys here too.

#17 Posted by Watcher5000 (4531 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion could solo the verse.

#18 Edited by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Not at all, Cap never beat Hulk or Thor but he has/can fight them for a few brief moments. Cap is able to fight above hes weight class. Cap is able to hurt them but it takes a lot more to knock out ether of them. Hyperion on the other hand, constantly fights and overpowers Hulk and Thor.

#19 Posted by ANTHP2000 (8822 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Not at all, Cap never beat Hulk or Thor but he has/can fight them for a few brief moments. Cap is able to fight above hes weight class. Cap is able to hurt them but it takes a lot more to knock out ether of them. Hyperion on the other hand, constantly fights and overpowers Hulk and Thor.

And again, if Cap can fight them for a few moments, they're fodder to Aang.

#20 Posted by buildhare (6538 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a lot of people to get one shot.

#21 Posted by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: You don't understand, Thor and Hulk aren't Superman they can be hurt by Cap's punches but it take island/continent level strike to knock them out.

#22 Posted by ANTHP2000 (8822 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: You don't understand, Thor and Hulk aren't Superman they can be hurt by Cap's punches but it take island/continent level strike to knock them out.

I understand. Cap would get one shot blitzed by Avatar State Aang. If he can survive against Thor and Hulk, they're fodder to Aang, it's rather simple.

Avatar image for ObsidianSniper1
#23 Posted by ObsidianSniper1 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince said:

lmao what? That kinda ABC logic makes zero sense in this. In what world is THOR and the Hulk fodder, especially for Aang?

#24 Edited by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: We are debating in circles. How about I just post some feats for Hyperion, Thor, and Hulk?

#25 Posted by ANTHP2000 (8822 posts) - - Show Bio
@anthp2000 said:
@thunderprince said:

lmao what? That kinda ABC logic makes zero sense in this. In what world is THOR and the Hulk fodder, especially for Aang?

In the world where Cap is not fodder to them. All these big guys are horribly nerfed in AA.

Comic Hulk is fodder to Aang. He'd just burry him with city level DC.

@anthp2000: We are debating in circles. How about I just post some feats for Hyperion, Thor, and Hulk?

How about just hyperion?

#26 Posted by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Okay, I'll have them up by the end of tomorrow.

#27 Posted by LDM (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion stomps. IIRC, he casually cause a nuke using his heat vision

#28 Posted by Watcher5000 (4531 posts) - - Show Bio

@ldm said:

Hyperion stomps. IIRC, he casually cause a nuke using his heat vision

When?

#29 Posted by BruceRogers (10108 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Comic Hulk wont even feel a city busting attack. Not sure what you mean by fodder.

#30 Edited by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father: @anthp2000: Okay, here are Hyperion's feats.

Strength:

Hyperion is one of the strongest beings in 2MAU. He is capable of overpowering Hulk and lifting massive weights.

No Caption Provided

Hyperion overpowers the Hulk and tanks Hulk's thunder clap. Keep in mind AA Hulk has lifted NYC and pulled tectonic plates.

No Caption Provided

Hyperion knocks out the Juggernaut and easily lifts a massive stone.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Hyperion tanks a hit from Thor sending him into outer space. Hyperion also effortlessly stops Thor's strike and overpowers him. Thor's strikes send massive beasts flying and he knocked the Hulk from the moon to earth, knocking the Hulk out and giving him amnesia.

Striking power:

Hyperion's striking power is nothing to smirk at, Hyperion is easily capable of killing any of the avatar character in this team. Captain America even once stated that " when Hulk and Hyperion fight, they shake continents." Hyperion main attack is bull-rushing and its pretty powerful.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hyperion can fly faster than the speed of sound and he utilizes his speed to bull-rush Hulk through skyscrapers.

No Caption Provided

Here Hyperion makes a massive crater with a bull-rush.

No Caption Provided

Here Hyperion speed blitzes Hulk, making shock waves with his strikes. Keep in mind, this Hulk was amped and had super speed enough to run across the United States in a few moments.

Durability:

Hyperion is extremely durable and the Avatar team will definitely struggle to hurt him. I've already shown you Hyperion tanking Hulk's thunder clap and hits from Thor but Hyperion has even more impressive feats.

No Caption Provided

Hyperion doesn't even feel multiple missiles and a uni-beam from Iron-man.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Hyperion tanks multiple punches from Hulk. Hyperion also tanks a speed blitz from an amped Hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also Hyperion doesn't need to breath, so water bending is almost useless against him. Here he easily tanks lightning from Thor, gets up, and kicks Thor through a building. Thor's lightning is much more powerful than the fire-bender's lightning as shown in the GIFs above, Thor can even knock out the Hulk with his lightning. Hyperion also tanks a hit from Thor in the above GIF. And for those who think that Thor was holding back, Thor said in the GIF quote "No honor, no decency, no mercy!"

Speed:

Hyperion is incredibly fast and is most definitely as fast if not faster than anyone on the Avatar team.

No Caption Provided

Here Hyperion dodges the fast moving quin-jet and Thor's strike. Hyperion also catches Thor strike right before it hits him.

No Caption Provided

Here Hyperion dodges multiple missiles point blank, this is a above mach 4 reaction feat.

No Caption Provided

Here Hyperion dodges Hulk's bull-rush moving fast than the Human eye can track. In order to accomplish this feat Hyperion has to move within 0.0045 seconds, which to my knowledge is faster than any of the Avatar characters in this battle. This isn't an outlier, Hyperion did a very similar feat in his first appearance in the show. The thing is, Hyperion did this to Hulk who is much faster than any human and Hyperion did this effortlessly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Hyperion dodges a bull-rush from Thor and as shown above Thor's bull-rushes are incredibly fast. This is easily a mach 20 speed feat.

Atomic Vision:

Hyperion's atomic vision is insanely powerful, its easily capable of hurt beings such as Hulk and creating atomic explosions.

No Caption Provided

Here Hyperion's Atomic vision creates a atomic explosion.

No Caption Provided

Hyperion can easily hurt the Hulk with his atomic vision, Hulk was severely hurt after this attack and had a cast over his arm for the rest of the episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYmlIzWNsQ&list=PL8Jfy26H_fvZ-cdL-8iDUMxqvkJdegEvh&index=93

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4G3xastbO8&list=PL8Jfy26H_fvZ-cdL-8iDUMxqvkJdegEvh&index=95

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nonjR4eZzM8&index=92&list=PL8Jfy26H_fvZ-cdL-8iDUMxqvkJdegEvh

Hyperion's best feat is turning a meter the size of the grand canyon, into hundreds of tiny cubes. Hyperion also inscribed his emblem into each and every one of them. Hyperion did this all too fast for any of the avengers to even perceive.

Vortex breath and Freeze breath:

Hyperion posses the ability to create massive vortexes, each one capable of throw the massive quin-jet around like a rag doll. Hyperion also posses the ability to emit freezing breath from his mouth. Thor who isn't affected by freezing temperatures was unable to withstand such an attack and I doubt any of the Avatar character can.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#31 Posted by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by KanyeCosby (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

So much fail. The avatar verse is fodder to comic book hulk. AA Cap being able to fight Hulk and Thor just means that he can also hold his own against people in the avatarverse.

#33 Posted by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by ANTHP2000 (8822 posts) - - Show Bio

@kanyecosby: Hulk is fodder to Avatar State Aang. City level DC and Hulk gets burried for eternity.

#35 Posted by Watcher5000 (4531 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Its up. Does seeing Hyperion's feats change your opinion?

#37 Posted by Cosmic_Broski (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: Thanks for feats. But I already knew Hyperion would solo the Avatarverse

#38 Edited by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_broski: I don't no about soloing the verse, I haven't seen Kora yet. Is there really no one in that entire universe that can match him, Spirit world included?

#39 Posted by Cosmic_Broski (244 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for larcadedragneel
#40 Posted by LarcadeDragneel (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion Easily

#41 Posted by Arcus1 (23947 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on what I've seen from this version of Hyperion, no one on the Avatar team is remotely close to his weight class. Can't think of anyone in Avatar at all that really would be

#42 Posted by LDM (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by EcoBlitz (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince said:

@anthp2000: This isn't AA Cap, this is Hyperion.

People argue that he wins because he fodderized Thor and Hulk, and I'm just saying, if Cap can fight Hulk and Thor, fodderizing Thor and Hulk is child's play for Aang and possible for some of the other guys here too.

Except in AA cap can fight anyone, from fodder atlanteans to Thanos and for some reason he always walk away in great shape.

#44 Posted by ANTHP2000 (8822 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Except you don't have to repeat the same thing 5 times. Exactly because they have nerfed the hell out of them.

#45 Posted by lukehero (33476 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm...why was this spite match made, plenty of good cartoon characters that could fight Hyperion...

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
#46 Posted by LarcadeDragneel (693 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 Mismatch. Hyperion heavily outclasses everyone on the other team in speed and raw power.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#47 Posted by SupremeGeneration (6027 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Hulk... fodder to Aang? What?

#48 Posted by ThunderPrince (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

Umm...why was this spite match made, plenty of good cartoon characters that could fight Hyperion...

Like who? (No sarcasm) I would like to make a thread with one of them.

#49 Posted by lukehero (33476 posts) - - Show Bio