3. jin mo-ri
  4. midora
  5. ichiryu
  6. jirou
  7. toriko
  8. don slime (at full power)
  9. Zeus (GoH)
  10. Saitama

team members are at their strongest and knows what's at stake (their respected universe's existence)

rules are as the tournament's

i know they probably would not win. but considering there are many lower ranked team in there too, i'm curious of knowing how they'd fare.

#3 Posted by Chaos239 (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

All I see is a bunch of fodder for our friendly neighbourhood Hitman

#4 Edited by Khael (15332 posts) - - Show Bio

They'd probably win.

#5 Edited by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

All I see is a bunch of fodder for our friendly neighbourhood Hitman

come on .. the team is quite power packed to at least make an impact in the tournament.

#6 Edited by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

They'd probably win.

that might be a stretch don't you think?

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
#7 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

They'd probably win.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#8 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

They can win now, but the answer could change based on future feats.

Edit: why Saitama? He is absolute fodder here.

#9 Posted by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: @purpledeadragon:

they can win the whole tournament? they can take on the ssb level of beings and people at or above them like hit or jiren?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
#10 Edited by deactivated-5b3daad020468 (2228 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah More, Dbz vs opm/toriko.... it's not like we already have a bunch of those....People who complain about Thor vs superman being posted too much have no idea....

#11 Posted by HitTheAssasin (6126 posts) - - Show Bio

They're not going to win.....

They would do well though, before ultimately getting bodied by Universe 11 or 7.

#12 Posted by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

They can win now, but the answer could change based on future feats.

Edit: why Saitama? He is absolute fodder here.

hmm.. well, he at least have above light speed travel feat (from moon to earth), planetary striking feat, a planet busting blast tanking feat. and those aren't probably his limits by a long shot as per the story .. so could give his two cents in the battles, you never know.

#13 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god:

Alone probably not but with this team?

In character both Goku and vegeta die immediately, for Hit there are minority world and Satan, we now nothing about Jiren, that's why I said that the answer could change in the future.

#14 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god:

He is considered relativistic since there is no time frame and it would be only travel speed.

Surface wiping attack.

Characters here are MFTL and multi planetary at the very least some even solar system level (Jin) with monstrous hax.

He has no skill, no hax, no variability, no DC, no speed, compared with his teammates he is absolute fodder.

#15 Posted by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god:

Alone probably not but with this team?

In character both Goku and vegeta die immediately, for Hit there are minority world and Satan, we now nothing about Jiren, that's why I said that the answer could change in the future.

how does goku and vegeta die immediately?.. both of their danger sensing skills are quite sharp, they never really got blitz beaten let alone killed by people even above the team's power level even if they were at their base. also. hit actually prefers to start with the same. when goku at base could react to and survive hit's sudden assassination attack, don't you think they'd survive the team's

and there are many more people to think about too, who's on ssb level. like golden freeza, toppo, android 17 etc. there are powerful people like mystic gohan, or legendary supersaiyan kale too.

#16 Edited by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini said:

@ssj_god:

He is considered relativistic since there is no time frame and it would be only travel speed.

Surface wiping attack.

Characters here are MFTL and multi planetary at the very least some even solar system level (Jin) with monstrous hax.

He has no skill, no hax, no variability, no DC, no speed, compared with his teammates he is absolute fodder.

ha still has video game playing feats, which characters like jin doesn't have.

#17 Edited by Gaoron (6070 posts) - - Show Bio

They would do well though, before ultimately getting bodied by Universe 11 or 7.

#18 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god:

How did Goku almost get eliminated in the tournament? He keeps his guard down and always believe he is superior to his opponents, like vegeta, with all the hax here he would get lolstomped before he has a chance to regret it, just think at hungry space, he knew Hit was coming and he knew how strong he was, this isn't the case.

C17 without PIS doesn't deserve to be here, same for Gohan.

You are talking like everyone is going to attack this team right from the start with full power, an example is the legendary super sayan, she gets stomped before she can transform.

#19 Edited by Itachus17 (2384 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god:

hmm.. well, he at least have above light speed travel feat (from moon to earth), planetary striking feat, a planet busting blast tanking feat. and those aren't probably his limits by a long shot as per the story .. so could give his two cents in the battles, you never know.

The moon to earth jump was just sub-relativistic(far below light speed).

He has no actual planetary striking feat(just questionable statements).

Boros attack was just planet wiping not planet busting(would be far stronger than wiping).

Or in short: He is absolutely fodder here, 18 or Piccolo would just casually one-shot him(heck Krilling or Tien would be enough, just Roshi could maybe struggle a little bit).

#20 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:
@kamishini said:

@ssj_god:

Surface wiping attack.

ha still has video game playing feats, which characters like jin doesn't have.

?

Jin can oneshot Saitama, like almost everyone on the team, in so many way that isn't even funny.

#21 Edited by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini:

He can play video games .. he has feats for that .. jin doesn't .. just saying

#22 Posted by batmanprep (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a lotta power/hax. Team wins

#23 Posted by KingFrieza (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: I don't think that the team the op made can beat any team but maybe universe 9. but the only ssb lvl people here are goku, vegeta, frieza, hit, toppo, and jiren(and some are likely to be god of destruction tier soon).

#24 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: I didn't get it lol...

I'm pretty sure that Jin doesn't even know what video games are lol.

#25 Posted by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini:

Exactly .. saitama has extra carriculum feats

#26 Posted by Cerberus369616 (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

Guranteed Better than at least a few of the teams in the tournament as is. In terms of Team placement I think the argument can be made they finish 3rd place, maybe 2nd.

#27 Edited by Itachus17 (2384 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: To the topic, they would obviously lose.

They could probably take at least one team out, due to their hax.

But after doing that would the big shots take them srsly and just tear them apart.

#28 Posted by KingFrieza (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: read the op, the tournament rules mean killing results in disqualifying yourself, and no weapons or flying... you have to remove the enemy from the ring to win, no other win condition is available.

So how do they do that to ssb goku and vegeta tier fighters? hit could stop time and throw them out, frieza would just toy with them, goku or vegeta would speed blitz them...

#29 Posted by fat_hobo389 (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: saitama doesn't have light speed traveling speed where did you get that?

#30 Edited by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17:

Could they pose threat to currently seeming the 3 title challenger teams like our universe 7, then universe 6 (hit, legendary super saiyan kale, a bunch of super saiyans and a dupe freeza) and universe 11 (jiren, toppo and fodders)?

#31 Posted by Toratorn (4610 posts) - - Show Bio

They get soloed by some U9 scrubs.

#32 Edited by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: well whatever .. traveling from moon to earth within moments and inbetween a fight puts some vague speed figures close to that.

#33 Posted by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingfrieza:

They can easily paralyze them (jin), destroy their legs (hungry space), threw planets at them (satan), stop time on their own (jirou), hit them so hard that they fall (jin-ichiryuu-toriko-slime) goku never start in blue, and even when he use it he always let his guard down, against someone like this team that means death or loss in this scenario.

Hit can be dealt by Satan, Acacia and Midora, the first will copy his power before he can use it and will use it better, the other two have probability manipulation, so once hit try to throw them, he fail and they destroy Hit legs and arms.

Frieza can defeat one of them on his own, two is a maybe but more and he loses. Vegeta and Goku speed blitzes, in character.... lol no.

You know DBS cast is in character, almost all of them are borderline retarded, won't work together and let their guard down really easily, that's why I can see this team winning UNTIL MORE FEATS.

#35 Edited by Itachus17 (2384 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

@itachus17:

Could they pose threat to currently seeming the 3 title challenger teams like our universe 7, then universe 6 (hit, legendary super saiyan kale, a bunch of super saiyans and a dupe freeza) and universe 11 (jiren, toppo and fodders)?

Pretty unlikely, but considering the absurd amount of jobbing from universe 7 so far have they maybe a small chance against them(although it's pretty silly to include jobbing in such a fight).

#36 Edited by Toratorn (4610 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: if we take base Goku being above SSJG and his almost-universe-destroying feat as a face value, then yes, that's what gonna happen. Considering the strongest guys from OP team are what, solar system+? And that's about GoH characters, Toriko tops are large planetary while First Form Frieza blowing up Planet Vegeta was already a small star level feat.

In best case for them, they are gonna get atomized by shockwaves of Goku/Vegeta/Hit/Frieza/Toppa/Jiren fighting due to ginormous power gap.

Saitama is a complete non-factor cause he is even below Raditz and current Roshi.

Hax may give them some chance, but I wouldn't bet on it since the speed gap between DBS characters and team is as ginormous as power gap.

#37 Posted by Cooldes (4908 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello? Can i get some multiplanetary feats from the team?

And then that would only put them at final form frieza so i need some feats that put team anywhere near SSB freaking goku

#38 Edited by Pierpat (5691 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

Hello? Can i get some multiplanetary feats from the team?

And then that would only put them at final form frieza so i need some feats that put team anywhere near SSB freaking goku

Jin mo ri has casual physical planet-level force tanking feats

Midora has hax and physical planet level

honestly i see dbz winning but let's not undervalue the team, hax could give them the win considering dbz speed feats are hard to gauge tbh.

#39 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22743 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a lot of OP characters on a single team, not including Saitama, who might be able to take out some of the no-name fodder, but would ultimately be outclassed by any of the important characters.

I'd put them above universe 7 at the very least.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
#40 Posted by deactivated-5a2b0053414c5 (8165 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back that team if it actually was in the tournament, unlike most of the other teams this one is made of legitimate power-houses with no real weak links

#41 Posted by green_skaar (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:
@hittheassasin said:

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
#42 Posted by deactivated-597fe3e7af56f (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

So far they'd probably win, almost certainly going to change with more feats though.

#43 Edited by fat_hobo389 (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: no,not really. He's travelling speed is not even close to light speed IMO. Because there are a lot factors that should be considered.

1st saitama didn't flew from moon to earth but rather jumped from there. And during that he escaped the gravitational field and entered the earth's gravitational field. Now moon escape velocity isn't much so escaping moon's gravitational field isn't much of a challenge for a superhuman. And as soon as he enters earths gravitational field, his normal velocity gets a boost due to earths gravity, and the closer he gets to surface the more the gravity increases and the more his acceleration gets a boost, and his velocity does as well. So the distance saitama travels from moon to earth is not completely under his power alone, so by no means saitama's speed should be considered anywhere remotely close to light speed. Not to mention the time it took him to reach earth wasn't mentioned at all.

I mean tell me if you fall from a huge tower and during your fall if you achieve a speed greater than the speed of sound, would it be justified to call you a being with supersonic travelling speed?

#44 Posted by DeathHero61 (17560 posts) - - Show Bio

They'd fare better than universe 9 and universe 4 that's for sure. They have hax that could easily end the match, large AOE attacks that can be precisely controlled to wipe out large teams in an instant. And If I am being honest, Jin Mori is a threat to anyone here regardless of power levels because of his pressure point combat.

People are going to argue "well this character is this level of busting so they automatically stomp despite literally the thousand of possible factors and outcomes in the fight" BUT REALISTICALLY BASED OFF WHAT ACTUALLY GOES ON IN DBS they can either win or get extremely far in the tournament of power.

#45 Posted by DeathHero61 (17560 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a lot of OP characters on a single team, not including Saitama, who might be able to take out some of the no-name fodder, but would ultimately be outclassed by any of the important characters.

I'd put them above universe 7 at the very least.

#46 Posted by EmperorThanos- (14792 posts) - - Show Bio

As others have stated a team like this would win as of now.

This team is full of powerhouse expect for Saitama and Zeus, who are both closer to Krillin/Roshi level fighters(Whihc still managed to take people out, so they will still be usefull). However that would still make 8 fighters who are all extremely powerful. Which is more than any other other team has so far. Universe 7 only has what 4 maybe 5 fighters that are comparable to those 8. And that is still the largest number of actual powerhouses in a team so far. U11 has like 2 both of whom are still largely featless. And U6 has just 1. U9 had really none, just a bunch of hax warriors. who all have inferior hax to the team here. They are individually weaker than god tiers, hax and and superior numbers will get them pretty far and win atleast until we see more.

#47 Posted by roriia (252 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by Slayedigneel (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

They win through, accidently being killed by universal level DBS characters, Via Disqualification.

#49 Posted by ssj_god (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#50 Edited by jasonhitto (1271 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: krillin alone will rekt majority of the team