A Quiet Place "Angel of Death"(3) vs FOX Wolverine

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

3 of the "a quiet place" aliens vs Logan. Obviously fight to the death, who wins?

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, they cant put him down and he can stab them in the head. He can stealth it tbh and it would be an easy win.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan takes some hits but he’ll dice them up eventually

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

We never saw the limits of the aliens' durability, but we have to assume that Logan's adamantium claws can hurt them. How they'd react to that is completely unclear, though. We've only seen how they react to their weakness, and how they react to their critical - and unprotected - area being blasted with a shotgun. That said, their speed is pretty significant - I don't remember Logan ever reacting to something like that in the movies, please refresh my memory if I'm forgetting something - and they're pretty brutal with their stabbing attacks. Logan can win, but I think I'd side with the aliens since Wolvie's healing factor, fighting skill, and pain tolerance isn't as good as his comic book counter-part's. He'd eventually heal, but I think they have what it takes to keep him down for a long time - long enough to make it clear they've won.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: his lowest showing has him passing out from one pistol shot to the head, his highest showings are healing from a Nuke and Jeans disintegration. However Lee noted on his whiteboard that the aliens have bio armor which we see can rip through steel and human bones like no big deal. The question is were the 3 in the area the only ones that destroyed that city at the beginning? Because we saw destroyed buildings and downed traffic lights, and based off how they attack anything that makes a sound it seems they may have ransacked the town once the invasion started. Meaning they crushed the local authorities in that town (we see that the bio armor needs to be removed for a bullet to damage them) I think it's pretty even with the aliens having the speed and strength advantage and wolverine having the durability advantage

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: They could t even take out Lee with a hit...

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8 krisbishop  Moderator

The aliens' speed and strength advantage is humongous. They'll tear up Logan badly and give him a brutal battle. But they can't really put him down for good so after a long fight Logan wins with high difficulty.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@tonymartial said:

@k4tzm4n: They could t even take out Lee with a hit...

It didn't, but that doesn't mean it couldn't. Assuming you saw you movie, I'm sure you agree that Lee was incredibly lucky, especially since we saw how quickly those things could tear out of the silo. Considering their reach, strength, and speed, I really think Jackman's Wolverine could be overwhelmed and taken out fighting three of these things at once, especially considering he can be phased by stabbing attacks - his reaction to "Marrow's" attacks (or whoever that was supposed to be) in the woods during X3 immediately comes to mind, as well as clearly feeling significantly weaker attacks when he faced Shingen in The Wolverine. The "Angels of Death" will be coming at him with way more force and damage than those examples and at a more rapid rate, too. Again, they can't kill Wolverine, but I really do think he'll be down for the count.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@firestarlord73194: I need to see the movie again. I feel like I only saw a sample of the newspaper headlines.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: @k4tzm4n: Let's try to remember. The Military failed against them. They are indeed very fast and very strong. If we mid calc this I could see them keeping logan down for like everyone ha.

However, as for the Lee thing..... are we suggesting Lee is better than military? I have serious doubts. Time has passed and they found their weakness because you know info was in the area. Without that info they were either bound to be killed or could most likely find a way to defeat them, but Wolverine has no prep and its a random encounter.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 k4tzm4n  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: oh sure for that was meant for the other guy but mobile sucks on here and makes it hard to split two people :( so I got lazy

Upendi3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Upendi3000

Wolverine gets slaughtered by the aliens.

According to the director, the aliens are so tough and indestructible, they survived the destruction of their own Deathworld planet and were lodged on the resulting meteors that eventually landed on Earth.

That's insane! So I guess that means unless Wolverine figures out their sound weakness, he's not cutting through them at all.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to the director, the aliens are so tough and indestructible, they survived the destruction of their own Deathworld planet and were lodged on the resulting meteors that eventually landed on Earth.

That's insane! So I guess that means unless Wolverine figures out their sound weakness, he's not cutting through them at all.

woah that's alot of info that the movie didn't share

Upendi3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Upendi3000

@firestarlord73194 said:
@upendi3000 said:

woah that's alot of info that the movie didn't share

Yep. To quote the director - "Until they open themselves up to be vulnerable, they’re completely invulnerable"

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine tears them to mince meat.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 k4tzm4n  Moderator
Upendi3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@upendi3000: link to that interview?

http://collider.com/a-quiet-place-monsters-explained/#john-krasinski

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@upendi3000: thanks, loved the movie but I’d like to see someone else pick his brain even more about that.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers