A Human Can Beat a Silver Back Gorilla in a Fight With His Bare Hands

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A highly common misconception in history is that a male silverback gorilla would beat any human in a fight because of their superior strength. Well, time to debunk them.

False argument 1: Gorillas are way stronger than humans therefore a gorilla would beat a we'll trained human!

Debunking argument: Strength isn't everything in a fight. There are ways to beat people "much" stronger than you. Rule 1 is never grappling someone who is much stronger than you.

False argument 2: A gorilla has those mean teeth, it would bite you to shreds!

Debunking argument: LOL. As soon as it comes in to bite you, you could easily dig your index and middle finger into one of its eyes, or elbow its mouth, which could knock it out. Also you have teeth to.

False argument 3: Gorillas blows are very powerful, you can't block them!

Debunking argument: False, it's 100% possible to block a gorillas blows without breaking your arms.

False argument 4: If the gorilla grabs both your arms, you're done!

Debunking argument: If it grabs your arms, you can head butt its nose, that would hurt the gorilla.

False argument 5: If the gorilla charges at you, you're dead!

Debunking argument: No you're not, you could move to the side and put it in a headlock, choking it to death.

False argument 6: You can't choke a gorilla! Neck is too thick!

Debunking argument: Nope. Gorillas neck aren't that thick, you can choke them out.

Conclusion: Any good fighter can beat a gorilla without weapons.

SIDENOTE: I am not encouraging you to fight a gorilla! That's risky! Only if you had to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/a-human-can-beat-a-lion-in-a-fight-with-his-bear-h-1696061/

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not a battle....even if it were, it would be spiteful.

i'd like to see this person choke out a silverback gorilla or try biting one expecting the same result as if it were to bite you.....

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'd like to see this person choke out a silverback gorilla or try biting one expecting the same result as if it were to bite you.....

Beating a gorilla without weapons is not impressive. Choking out a gorilla is not impressive.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:
@vashtanerada88 said:

Beating a gorilla without weapons is not impressive. Choking out a gorilla is not impressive.

And what experience/knowledge with silverback's has lead you to believe that?

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:
@vashtanerada88 said:

Common sense

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@jjiijj said:
@vashtanerada88 said:
@jjiijj said:
@vashtanerada88 said:

Common sense

except you cannot cite a single thing other than your own rhetoric?

To date, no research has been conducted into how strong gorillas are compared to humans.

but they have done the test with chimps.

In 1924 "Boma" a 165Lbs male chimp at the Bronx zoo, New York, recorded a right handed pull (feet braced) of 847 Lbs on a dynamometer.(the comparison given is 210Lbs for a man of the same weight). On another occasion, "Suzette" registered a pull of 1260 Lbs while in a rage (same zoo).

A record form the USA of a 100Lbs chimp achieving a dead lift of 600 Lbs with ease sugests that, with training, a Male gorilla could raise 1800 Lbs.

GORILLAS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHIMPS

TBH i could go through and pick apart your OP piece by piece but i have a feeling this will be locked soon, so.......

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he can fight. But it'll be a one sided slaughter regardless of how well trained and conditioned the human is.

I recall this bait thread being done about a bear before, possibly by an alt... Unless you post a clip of you fighting a silverback with bare hands here, you're wrong. :p

@god_spawn: @jashro44: Not a battle, mismatch if it's a battle, and a bait thread either way.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

How does your opinion debunk an argument?

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:
@vashtanerada88 said:
@jjiijj said:
@vashtanerada88 said:

Common sense

except you cannot cite a single thing other than your own rhetoric?

To date, no research has been conducted into how strong gorillas are compared to humans.

but they have done the test with chimps.

In 1924 "Boma" a 165Lbs male chimp at the Bronx zoo, New York, recorded a right handed pull (feet braced) of 847 Lbs on a dynamometer.(the comparison given is 210Lbs for a man of the same weight). On another occasion, "Suzette" registered a pull of 1260 Lbs while in a rage (same zoo).

A record form the USA of a 100Lbs chimp achieving a dead lift of 600 Lbs with ease sugests that, with training, a Male gorilla could raise 1800 Lbs.

TBH i could go through and pick apart your OP piece by piece but i have a feeling this will be locked soon, so.......

@princearagorn1 said:

Yes, he can fight. But it'll be a one sided slaughter regardless of how well trained and conditioned the human is.

I recall this bait thread being done about a bear before, possibly by an alt... Unless you post a clip of you fighting a silverback with bare hands here, you're wrong. :p

@god_spawn: @jashro44: Not a battle, mismatch if it's a battle, and a bait thread either way.

The chimpanzee study was faulty, and also, you haven't debunked anything I've said so there's no point in me wasting my time with you.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Debunking argument: Strength isn't everything in a fight. There are ways to beat people "much" stronger than you. Rule 1 is never grappling someone who is much stronger than you.

Grappling a gorilla isn't something anyone would ever think about doing in the first place. The fact of the matter is, as soon as it lays a hand on you, you're being rag dolled, as soon as it hits you, you're on the floor, as soon as it gets its arms around you, you're dead, and as soon as it bites you, you've lost half of your face.

Strength isn't everything in a fight. That much is true... for human fights. A gorilla is in a different league in terms of strength. You wouldn't use the same argument against a bear would you? There comes a point where strength trumps skill every time. And a gorilla represents one of those times.

Debunking argument: LOL. As soon as it comes in to bite you, you could easily dig your index and middle finger into one of its eyes, or elbow its mouth, which could knock it out. Also you have teeth to.

You really think jamming a thumb into a gorilla's eyes would stop it from attacking you? If you do that, you'd likely just piss it off. The most you could realistically do from that is blind it, and at that point it already has its arms around you. You'd be dead.

And a person isn't knocking out a gorilla with an elbow. They regularly take hits from other gorillas, an elbow isn't doing jack.

Debunking argument: False, it's 100% possible to block a gorillas blows without breaking your arms.

Prove it. And even so, in all likelihood if you went to block it you'd be sent flying.

Here's a cool little excerpt from the Guinness book of records detailing the strength of chimps:

From the Guinness book of records 1975

Note that these are chimps, not gorillas. I don't think I need to explain the difference, do I? Gorillas are much, much stronger then humans, nobody is going blow for blow with a gorilla.

Debunking argument: If it grabs your arms, you can head butt its nose, that would hurt the gorilla.

That's also inviting it to eat your face :) Gorillas have an average PSI bite force of 1300, which is ridiculously high. Simply put, they could eat your face pretty damn easily.

Not to mention that gorillas regularly fight each other in the wild, so they're built to take blows from other gorillas. Not sure a head butt would do all that much damage. It would just piss it off.

Debunking argument: No you're not, you could move to the side and put it in a headlock, choking it to death.

A human can't choke a gorilla to death. And just what do you think would happen if you were to do that anyway? It'd fling you off then eat your face, that's what would happen. Do you honestly think a normal bloke can hold down a gorilla? Lol

Debunking argument: Nope. Gorillas neck aren't that thick, you can choke them out.

Now that's just plain untrue.

No Caption Provided

Good luck even getting your arms around that, let alone choking it out.

Simply put, nobody is fighting a silverback (unarmed) and winning. It's not a thing a human can accomplish. Give the guy a combat knife or something along those lines and I could see it being a lot closer (I can see arguments of the guy dying, with the gorilla going shortly afterwards). But unarmed? No chance.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jjiijj:

The wide gape of gorilla mouth
which is already much bigger than human mouth
Compared to THIS gape?
Compared to THIS gape?

Gorilla has a thicker fur than human bite possibility..

Gorilla has MUCH denser muscles compared to humans. Good luck try chocking this one out:

No Caption Provided

Gorilla has MUCH thicker bones. You'll probably break your hand trying to punch his skull.

Also, unlike humans, gorillas have small brain cavity / small skull, mostly filled with bones, so they can't be KO'd like humans easily.

Gorillas are MUCH faster than humans. They can run twice the speed of an average human.

I bet 99.9% of earth's population can't beat this guy:

No Caption Provided

and this is not even a silverback gorilla.

Now give him one-inch thick fur to soak almost all of the blunt-force damage, increase his speed by a factor of 1.5x, make his skull 1.3x bigger and his mouth 4x bigger with 1" long canines, increase his strength by 2x, make his bones harder and muscles denser and fight him.

The only real shot you have to kill a gorilla will be chocking it by putting your arm inside his mouth and forcing as much as you can, to choke him out. However , it is very likely you may lose your arm.

See images for bite ^^^

I once made a thread putting 5 real life peak humans (like brock lesnar, MIKE TYSON etc) WITH PREP against one gorilla and got trolled in an epic fashion.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/a-human-can-beat-a-lion-in-a-fight-with-his-bear-h-1696061/

This one is true.

A human can beat a lion with his BEAR hands (Only if he hands bear hands lol).

Also, the person who created this lion thread is the biggest troll.

See this: (From that thread)

The average full-grown adult lion would GET lolstomped by a full grown human being 99.9% of the time. It DOES matter if the human knows martial arts, because it WILL help them.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Throw OP into a cage with a bloodlusted silverback and I will take bets on how long he lasts.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@just_banter: I wonder what would your reaction would be if you typed all that and the thread got locked at the last second before you posted, lol.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This test has been debunked like twice. The more recent studies put chimps at about twice as strong as humans at equal weights.

Not that it matters in the thread because gorillas >>> Chimps, but just correcting you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grappling a gorilla isn't something anyone would ever think about doing in the first place. The fact of the matter is, as soon as it lays a hand on you, you're being rag dolled, as soon as it hits you, you're on the floor, as soon as it gets its arms around you, you're dead, and as soon as it bites you, you've lost half of your face.

Strength isn't everything in a fight. That much is true... for human fights. A gorilla is in a different league in terms of strength. You wouldn't use the same argument against a bear would you? There comes a point where strength trumps skill every time. And a gorilla represents one of those times.

You are wrong. If it hits you, you aren't instantly hitting the floor. IF it bites you, you aren't losing half your face. If its arms get you, you aren't dead.

1. I would use the same argument with a bear.

2. Gorillas are actually stronger than bears.

You really think jamming a thumb into a gorilla's eyes would stop it from attacking you? If you do that, you'd likely just piss it off. The most you could realistically do from that is blind it, and at that point it already has its arms around you. You'd be dead.

And a person isn't knocking out a gorilla with an elbow. They regularly take hits from other gorillas, an elbow isn't doing jack.

You are wrong, jamming your thumb in its eye would not just piss it off, it would also hurt it very badly.

And even if it gets pissed off, you could blind its other eye.

A person can definitely knock out a gorilla with his elbow if he shakes the gorillas brain within its head sufficiently enough.

Prove it. And even so, in all likelihood if you went to block it you'd be sent flying.

Here's a cool little excerpt from the Guinness book of records detailing the strength of chimps:

From the Guinness book of records 1975

It's not possible to prove a negative of that manner, you would have to prove the latter. No you would not get sent flying.

Again, they aren't strong enough to outmatch the skill.

Note that these are chimps, not gorillas. I don't think I need to explain the difference, do I? Gorillas are much, much stronger then humans, nobody is going blow for blow with a gorilla.

You are wrong. You have yet to prove that a human can't go blow for blow with a gorilla. Skill > Strength.

That's also inviting it to eat your face :) Gorillas have an average PSI bite force of 1300, which is ridiculously high. Simply put, they could eat your face pretty damn easily.

Not to mention that gorillas regularly fight each other in the wild, so they're built to take blows from other gorillas. Not sure a head butt would do all that much damage. It would just piss it off.

No it won't eat your face if you head butt its nose, it would let you go for a while. It wouldn't eat your face easily if you don't let it.

A head butt would not just piss it off, it would also hurt it as well. And no, gorillas don't know the soft spots of how to knock each other out like humans do, they aren't that smart.

A human can't choke a gorilla to death. And just what do you think would happen if you were to do that anyway? It'd fling you off then eat your face, that's what would happen. Do you honestly think a normal bloke can hold down a gorilla? Lol

No it wouldn't fling you off, because it wouldn't be able to. And yes a human can choke a gorilla to death.

The headlock wouldn't hold down the gorilla but it would choke the gorilla while it was running around. It wouldn't be able to fling you off.

Now that's just plain untrue.

It's plain true.

Good luck even getting your arms around that, let alone choking it out.

Simply put, nobody is fighting a silverback (unarmed) and winning. It's not a thing a human can accomplish. Give the guy a combat knife or something along those lines and I could see it being a lot closer (I can see arguments of the guy dying, with the gorilla going shortly afterwards). But unarmed? No chance.

That picture shows how easy it would be to put your arms around its neck when it charges at you. Good job debunking yourself.

Simply put it, any well trained martial artist can beat an unarmed gorilla and win. It's a thing a human can accomplish.

Weapons are not necessary.

A well trained human can effortlessly defeat a gorilla.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: They're probably the same guy.

well OP does look similar in both cases.

If so, I shouldn't bother with him.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I actually refreshed the site like 4 times as I was writing it because I thought it would lol.

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj:

Compared to THIS gape?
Compared to THIS gape?

Gorilla has a thicker fur than human bite possibility..

Gorilla has MUCH denser muscles compared to humans. Good luck try chocking this one out:

No Caption Provided

Gorilla has MUCH thicker bones. You'll probably break your hand trying to punch his skull.

Also, unlike humans, gorillas have small brain cavity / small skull, mostly filled with bones, so they can't be KO'd like humans easily.

Gorillas are MUCH faster than humans. They can run twice the speed of an average human.

I bet 99.9% of earth's population can't beat this guy:

No Caption Provided

and this is not even a silverback gorilla.

Now give him one-inch thick fur to soak almost all of the blunt-force damage, increase his speed by a factor of 1.5x, make his skull 1.3x bigger and his mouth 4x bigger with 1" long canines, increase his strength by 2x, make his bones harder and muscles denser and fight him.

The only real shot you have to kill a gorilla will be chocking it by putting your arm inside his mouth and forcing as much as you can, to choke him out. However , it is very likely you may lose your arm.

@vashtanerada88 said:

See images for bite ^^^

I once made a thread putting 5 real life peak humans (like brock lesnar, MIKE TYSON etc) WITH PREP against one gorilla and got trolled in an epic fashion.

@jucaslucasa said:

This one is true.

A human can beat a lion with his BEAR hands (Only if he hands bear hands lol).

Also, the person who created this lion thread is the biggest troll.

See this: (From that thread)

The average full-grown adult lion would GET lolstomped by a full grown human being 99.9% of the time. It DOES matter if the human knows martial arts, because it WILL help them.

Size of mouth doesn't matter.

Gorilla fur won't prevent human bite from going through.

Not punch. Open hand strikes to the nose or eye gouging.

Muscles aren't thick enough to prevent human from choking them out.

Sorry but you haven't proven anything.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@apex_pretador: good to know, about the feat, thank you. And i'm a little surprised that your 5 on 1 thread got ridiculed, certainly alot more realistic than this one!

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: good to know, about the feat, thank you. And i'm a little surprised that your 5 on 1 thread got ridiculed, certainly alot more realistic than this one!

Lol nothing to be proud of, I've debunked him, you, and two other people on this thread so far LOL

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Chimp on average is about 1.3-2 times stronger than a Human. And Gorillas are even STRONGER.

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jjiijj
jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Chimp on average is about 1.3-2 times stronger than a Human. And Gorillas are even STRONGER.

Irrelevant because I've proven beyond any reasonable doubt that a martial artist would stomp a gorilla in a fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:

@apex_pretador@just_banter

I've just responded and debunked you. Why haven't you guys responded yet?

It's better to ignore obvious trolls...

Calling me a troll won't change the fact that I'm right.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj: You havent PROVEN anything , your just a troll who is hungy and yes i know im feeding you by even responding, but i want to tell you a true story , my father told me about a time where this trained martial artist , ( certified black belt with over 30 years training ) for a bet of over £10000 that he could beat a silverback , this guy was 6.4 and 300 pounds , and unfortuntly he died while doing this , he went straight at the silverback and at first the gorilla didnt know what was going on and the guy was really punching and wrestling with it , until he got the gorilla in the eye and it went mental it threw the guy off him and pummled him to the ground and then bite his neck and killed him. my grandad told my father the story , he heard it while in the army abroad , i know you wont listen of even care but thats true and is what would happen to any guy

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:

Yeah, it doesn't matter that gorillas can bite 100x the volume humans can, in one bite.

Gorillas fur thickness > Human teeth length.

Open hand strikes? lol that'd break your wrists. Eye gouging? You can harm him by eye gouging but he'll get mad and swing his arms which can potentially do a lot of damage.

really? Prove

@jjiijj said:
@vashtanerada88 said:

Lol nothing to be proud of, I've debunked him, you, and two other people on this thread so far LOL

You call that debunk? lol.

One last question - was that lion thread also made by you?

agreed, and more important factor is - durability, fur and speed.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj: Well perhaps if you tagged my I might have :)

And I'm not responding because it's a waste of time and effort on my part. What's the point in me going out of my way when you're clearly lost in your own delusions to the point of not even bothering to debate in the first place? It's almost as if you made the thread not to have discussion, but to confirm your own delusions within yourself.

Basically, you're not changing your - quite frankly, idiotic - opinion regardless of whatever information is brought up. I'll leave you with this, if skill is truly greater than strength every time, then surely a human could take out any animal, as humans are the only animal with inherent fighting skill to begin with?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is fantastic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jjiijj
You havent PROVEN anything , your just a troll who is hungy and yes i know im feeding you by even responding, but i want to tell you a true story , my father told me about a time where this trained martial artist , ( certified black belt with over 30 years training ) for a bet of over £10000 that he could beat a silverback , this guy was 6.4 and 300 pounds , and unfortuntly he died while doing this , he went straight at the silverback and at first the gorilla didnt know what was going on and the guy was really punching and wrestling with it , until he got the gorilla in the eye and it went mental it threw the guy off him and pummled him to the ground and then bite his neck and killed him. my grandad told my father the story , he heard it while in the army abroad , i know you wont listen of even care but thats true and is what would happen to any guy

Yes I have proven that a human martial artist would effortlessly defeat a fully grown male silverback gorilla, calling me a troll won't change the fact that tI'm right.

Also, I'm not going to believe your story. It's false. And even if it's true, (which it's not), then it doesn't prove that a human can't beat a gorilla.

If fought in the right way, a human would effortlessly defeat a gorilla. If you dig your thump into its eye with all your might you would blind one of its eyes.

Sorry, but professional martial artist beats gorilla 6/10 times.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:
@petey_is_spidey said:

Irrelevant because I've proven beyond any reasonable doubt that a martial artist would stomp a gorilla in a fight.

With what? PLEASE INFORM ME?????

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:

Yeah, it doesn't matter that gorillas can bite 100x the volume humans can, in one bite.

Gorillas fur thickness > Human teeth length.

Open hand strikes? lol that'd break your wrists. Eye gouging? You can harm him by eye gouging but he'll get mad and swing his arms which can potentially do a lot of damage.

really? Prove

@jjiijj said:
@vashtanerada88 said:

You call that debunk? lol.

One last question - was that lion thread also made by you?

@petey_is_spidey said:

agreed, and more important factor is - durability, fur and speed.

Yeah it doesn't matter.

A human can penetrate the fur and into the skin.

Open hand strikes would not break your wrists, clearly you don't know anything about martial arts. You could strike a steal wall with open hands as hard as you could 10 times without taking a break and you wouldn't break your wrists.

Eye gouging in the right way would definitely blind one of its eyes. Shining its arms can be blocked.

You claimed that its too thick to get choked out, so the burden of proof is on you.

Yes I do call it a debunk because debunking you is pretty easy.

No I didn't make the lion thread.

Sorry but skill > strength.

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol was reading that Lion thread, had me dying.

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj: Well perhaps if you tagged my I might have :)

And I'm not responding because it's a waste of time and effort on my part. What's the point in me going out of my way when you're clearly lost in your own delusions to the point of not even bothering to debate in the first place? It's almost as if you made the thread not to have discussion, but to confirm your own delusions within yourself.

Basically, you're not changing your - quite frankly, idiotic - opinion regardless of whatever information is brought up. I'll leave you with this, if skill is truly greater than strength every time, then surely a human could take out any animal, as humans are the only animal with inherent fighting skill to begin with?

You're not responding because you've been debunked.

I made this thread to have a discussion and so far I've debunked everyone who opposed me.

All the "information" you've brought up has been debunked by me.

Hold this L, put it in your trophy room.

Oh no skill is not greater than strength every time, but gorillas aren't strong to the point in which human skill doesn't matter.

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:
@petey_is_spidey said:

With what? PLEASE INFORM ME?????

Read how I've been debunking everyone on this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Laughing unbunked your debunk.

jjiijj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:
@somayareece said:

@beaconofstrength: This thread gave me a good laugh

Laughing won't debunk it.

You trying this on a real gorilla would deunk it

Me trying this on a gorilla would prove me right. But unfortunately for you I don't fight gorillas for fun, I'd only kill one with my bare hands if I absolutely had to.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:

Yeah it doesn't matter.

so a human can bring down a hippo with biting?

A human can penetrate the fur and into the skin.

FUR THICKNESS > TEETH LENGTH

Open hand strikes would not break your wrists, clearly you don't know anything about martial arts. You could strike a steal wall with open hands as hard as you could 10 times without taking a break and you wouldn't break your wrists

Please upload a video

Eye gouging in the right way would definitely blind one of its eyes. Shining its arms can be blocked.

It can't be blocked in most cases, gorilla is faster than humans

You claimed that its too thick to get choked out, so the burden of proof is on you.

I posted the image as proof. Your turn.

Yes I do call it a debunk because debunking you is pretty easy.

lol

No I didn't make the lion thread.

fine

Sorry but skill > strength.

Ok, and.anderson silva beats hulk by skill.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj said:
You havent PROVEN anything , your just a troll who is hungy and yes i know im feeding you by even responding, but i want to tell you a true story , my father told me about a time where this trained martial artist , ( certified black belt with over 30 years training ) for a bet of over £10000 that he could beat a silverback , this guy was 6.4 and 300 pounds , and unfortuntly he died while doing this , he went straight at the silverback and at first the gorilla didnt know what was going on and the guy was really punching and wrestling with it , until he got the gorilla in the eye and it went mental it threw the guy off him and pummled him to the ground and then bite his neck and killed him. my grandad told my father the story , he heard it while in the army abroad , i know you wont listen of even care but thats true and is what would happen to any guy

Yes I have proven that a human martial artist would effortlessly defeat a fully grown male silverback gorilla, calling me a troll won't change the fact that tI'm right.

Also, I'm not going to believe your story. It's false. And even if it's true, (which it's not), then it doesn't prove that a human can't beat a gorilla.

If fought in the right way, a human would effortlessly defeat a gorilla. If you dig your thump into its eye with all your might you would blind one of its eyes.

Sorry, but professional martial artist beats gorilla 6/10 times.

well it doesnt matter if you dont belive it its true ,the guy was a professional boxer and a black belt at jui jutsu , ive seen a video of a deer with one eye hanging out and its still protectiong itself , a gorrila would be the same , and just to let you know that my young cousin has been so inspired by your thread that he actually wants to go out and fight a gorilla , he woont listen to me when i said your joking,

and how come even professional fighters have troube beating people in a street fight and thats a PERSON , a gorilla would destroy

have a read of this

http://www.mtv.com/news/1865937/men-fought-apes/

and again what scientific evidence have you got

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjiijj: Simply saying "no, that's false" with nothing except your word to back it up isn't debunking.

Debunk - to expose or excoriate (a claim, assertion, sentiment, etc.) as being pretentious, false, or exaggerated

By the pure definition of the word, so far in this thread, you've debunked nothing. All you've done thus far is reply to people saying "no you're wrong," "false" etc, without anything to back it up. That's not debunking, that's just plain old stubbornness.

And in the words of Michael De Montaigne, "Stubborn and ardent clinging to one's opinion is the best proof of stupidity." Either bring some actual objective truth to the discussion or admit defeat. Blindly refusing to be proven wrong sets a really bad precedent.