A GOOD Hulk Fight

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#1 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, "There are no good Hulk fights." Before you jump down my throat, hear me out.

Hulk VS Godhead and Jamie Madrox (unlimited dupes)

Godhead's abilities allow him to spread a psychic virus (transmitted by touch) that gives him control over anyone who contracts it. He also gets energy from whoever he has under his control which gives him super strength, durability and flight in proportion to the number of people he controls. With the "faih" of a city to power him, he could punch Apollo (he was charged up so he was basically Superman) around the world in under 8 minutes and ignore any physical attacks against him.

You know what Hulk and Madrox do so I don't need to explain it.

Assuming Hulk can't be mentally taken over and Madrox can, and give Madrox a day's headstart to start pumping out dupes, who will win?

#2 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know, but fair play for coming up with it.

I dont see how the dupes would help cause the Hulk could just pumle them, unless Godhead uses them to power himself, if thats what you mean.

Correct me if im wrong, but would a high level telepath be able to take Hulk down??

#3 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

but in this fight id say the Hulk would lose.

#4 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44210 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't cuz godhead would have unlimited strength but the hulk also has unlimited strength(in proportion to his anger), but if hulk could knock out jamie and prevent him from multiplying he would win.

#5 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

thats a good point

#6 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would knock him out by hitting him right? That's how he duplicates. Hitting Jamie would only make things worse.

#7 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

that is also true

#8 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

Would nt this basically like go on forver or something hulk never gonna find the real one madrox can do anything being human unless he does some of the many things he learned but it still wont help much so all hed really do is give hulk some thing to hit at but hulk may find a way to get rid of them all but hitting the ground and causing the ground under them to sink or some weird ending liek he usally does.

#9 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

it also wouldnt make it worse by hitting him cause if hes knocked out dont his clone come back cause jaime doesnt have to get hit to duplicate and if hulk hits him hed probably die or i may have a wrong idea.

#10 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

They're all "real" so finding the real one won't matter. They can all duplicate. Even if he could stop it by killing the original, he's going to have his hands full with Godhead.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

o yeah lol forgot about that guy well hulk is pretty fast he threw like 2000 punches in a think a minutee or more i think he did it to the evoluntionary to im not sure but a better hulk fan would know better detail.

#12 Posted by lordraiden (9666 posts) - - Show Bio

So, this is an overwhelming defeat for Hulk?

#13 Posted by Simon Williams (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder Clap.

#14 Edited by John Valentine (16466 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Hulk die if Jamie duped inside of him?

#15 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio
Ronny said:
"

yeah, probably if they had enough power to break through to him... might i recommend Phoenix, Marvel Girl, Jean Grey or Proffesor X?

"
Not anymore, it was always difficult even for Professor X, but during WWH, Professor X could do nothing to him.

John Valentine said:
"Wouldn't Hulk die if Jamie duped inside of him?"
No, Hulks regeneration is too great.

#16 Posted by Teen Manatee (421 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just annoying how Hulk is practically unbeatable

#17 Posted by lordraiden (9666 posts) - - Show Bio
Teen Manatee said:
"It's just annoying how Hulk is practically unbeatable"

He's beatable, you just have to go high up and not rely on pure physical strength to beat him! Someone with abstract/cosmic powers shouldn't have any problems disabling him!
#18 Posted by Lunacyde (28306 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Man could take Hulk

#19 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"X-Man could take Hulk"
He already did.
#20 Posted by lordraiden (9666 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lunacyde said:
"X-Man could take Hulk"
He already did.
"

refresh my memory, when did that happen?
#21 Posted by SUNMAN (8609 posts) - - Show Bio
Teen Manatee said:
agreed. Marvel is seriously upgrading Hulk. He has been practically unstoppable in everything he has done in the last year or two. The only one I have seen to legit beat him anytime recently was Red Hulk.
#22 Posted by lordraiden (9666 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Teen Manatee said:
agreed. Marvel is seriously upgrading Hulk. He has been practically unstoppable in everything he has done in the last year or two. The only one I have seen to legit beat him anytime recently was Red Hulk.
"

Legit??? are you serious? I would not call Rulk legit in any shape/form/or fashion lol He's the ass end of Loeb's think tank braincells going downhill :-)
#23 Posted by SUNMAN (8609 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Teen Manatee said:
"

Legit??? are you serious? I would not call Rulk legit in any shape/form/or fashion lol He's the ass end of Loeb's think tank braincells going downhill :-)"
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate him or love him I do not care, but he was owning the Hulk scans do not lie. I know Hulk won the second fight but he had help, so I would say Hulk did not take him down on his own.  And now Rulk is leading the Offenders, so I think he will be here for a while.

I'm not gonna argue whether Red Hulk is a good character or not, but I do not mind him.