A Dominator runs the Gauntlet

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Hajduk
This is an average dominator from the battle against Earth's heroes. They have great feats of durability and giving trouble to superhumans, but could still ultimately be defeated by certain humans like Green Arrow and Mick Rory. So just how dangerous are they?
This is an average dominator from the battle against Earth's heroes. They have great feats of durability and giving trouble to superhumans, but could still ultimately be defeated by certain humans like Green Arrow and Mick Rory. So just how dangerous are they?

This isn't really a gauntlet so much as a series of bouts to place the Dominators among the Arrow hierarchy. Please give your opinions on each fight, and which Arrowverse peak humans a dominator could actually defeat for a majority.

1. Roy (bow)
  2. Speedy (bow)
  3. Wild Dog (unarmed)
  4. Diggle (unarmed)
  5. Diaz (unarmed)
  6. Ben Turner (unarmed)
Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the main problem with Dominators is just that they were super inconsistent. And I don't remember CW Peak Humans beating Dominators without Gear, except maybe Arrow so he would clear. Diaz is the only round I could see the Peak Human winning.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Does Diaz have the amp? If so then he could probably take the Dominator, if not then thr Dominator clears.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mister_Surreal

Dominators can beat highly trained humans even with gear, they most likely win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

Stops at Diaz if he has his serum. Otherwise maybe bronze tiger could beat one.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: We also see Mick beat one in the same scene Oliver beat one. He actually sends one flying with his strike lol

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kevd4wg

@jashro44: Really? I mean, Mick is actually pretty insane for a Peak Human so I guess it kinda makes sense he beat one.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XI4Ox3Athes

At 0:57 you see mick punch a dominator and at 1:02 the only dominator we see knocked out is lying like 10 ft away from mick.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy, Thea, and Rene definitely don't have the stats to take down a Dominator, even with Roy/Thea having a melee weapon. They could probably dodge/parry for a bit, but they aren't affecting it much in unarmed combat. The Dominator will eventually either kill them with a slash, or KO them via hits that sent Steel grinding 10 feet through concrete or Oliver flying 40 feet through the air.

Diggle and Diaz have the strength and skill to actually give the Dominator some trouble, but I still don't see them dropping one unless Diaz has his strength serum. Diggle needed guns to take Dominators down, and even then he needed to put a bullets through their eyes. I think the crossover was pretty clear Diggle couldn't take a Dominator unarmed, and Diaz isn't that far above Diggle. Eventually they slip up as well and get murked by the Dominator. They could win maybe 1/10.

I think Bronze Tiger is the only combatant here who could take a couple rounds off the Dominator, maybe 4/10, but even then he'd lose a majority. He's probably around the level of Pre-LoA Oliver, since Ollie was never actually able to beat him in S1 or S2.

The only unarmed fighters in the Arrowverse I'd give a majority against a standard Dominator would be Oliver, Mick, Sara, Ra's, Slade, or Adrian.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears if diaz doesn't have the serum