8 Kings VS Ziggy

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who wins

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziggy is a casual planet buster as he can crack a planet like an egg with a swing of his arm. He also has lava resistence too. But we don't know his speed feats yet but at the very least he should be above shiki who is MHS++ to relatevistic

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziggy destroys

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Aren’t the 8 kings all Star level or something? And ive heard that Bambina has some crazy hax too. If Ziggy is only Planetary, he should get stomped by anybody here

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By uchihaghost

^^^

Though the 8 kings should be around large planet + ti star with hax.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69 said:

Aren’t the 8 kings all Star level or something? And ive heard that Bambina has some crazy hax too. If Ziggy is only Planetary, he should get stomped by anybody here

you've heard wrong

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure each of the Eight king shoud be able to solo a planet lv guy quite easily.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Death8Dragon

@bink_69 said:

He's the only one out of the 8 with no good haxs he only has good regen and can control all of his cells in his body the others have soul manipulation via Wolf King's Guinness Search Moon is basically a black hole that sucks up light and matter basically anything that comes close to him Deer King can age you millions of years in a couple of seconds Derous has a laser that can reach another star system in like a couple of seconds and destroyed meteorites size moons Crow King can make a min sun and if you get caught in his shadow you forget everything and die Snake King is the size of a planet bigger than Neptune and can move at FTL speed and her stomach acids can dissolve anything Heracles is Immortal and can just breathe on you and kill you there's more but I forgot they are like large planetary.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Who is this guy? (I mean Ziggy)

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@garouhm: Some guy from Edens Zero I haven't read it all I know he bust a planet or something

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

Pretty sure each of the Eight king shoud be able to solo a planet lv guy quite easily.

No ziggy destroyed a planet with ease he destroyed it by flexing not using his true power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@garouhm: Ziggy is from ednes zero hes the father figure of the main character shiki granbell the current demon king ziggy was the formal demon king ziggy destroyed a planet by FLEXING his satans gravity basically his ether gear

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon: U pit a planet buster with unknown speed against a bunch of large planet level beasts who are all FTL+ and u think its fair!?

Delete ur thread.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If you just take the 8 Kings' physical stats, they are casual planet busters (Toriko Earth is about 6.6 times the size of our Earth). And they are at least light speed. With Hax, they are far above planet level.

The upper level of Bambina's physical strength hasn't been measured. We know that an enbu strike from a master rank monkey was measured at continental level (which is planet level for Earth). And master level monkeys are way below Bambina.

That said, I have no idea whatsoever who Ziggy is. So I can't comment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziggy will destroy these guys in the near future as soon as he gets new feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon: U pit a planet buster with unknown speed against a bunch of large planet level beasts who are all FTL+ and u think its fair!?

Delete ur thread.

He can but you could scale ziggy to other people

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never read Toriko but from what battles I've seen and the feats I've heard the 8 Kings can do they low-diff Ziggy for now at least.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GarouHM

@death8dragon said:

@garouhm: Some guy from Edens Zero I haven't read it all I know he bust a planet or something

Thanks. :D

Depends on the speed. Looks like Ziggy has enough strength to somewhat keep up with the 8 Kings.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each of them can blitz and stomp him while being casual at it.

Ziggy can slowly make a planet crumble, 8 Kings can obliterate the Earth with a single hit, and I mean obliterate it completely not simply make it crumble.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rmanao said:

@garouhm: Ziggy is from ednes zero hes the father figure of the main character shiki granbell the current demon king ziggy was the formal demon king ziggy destroyed a planet by FLEXING his satans gravity basically his ether gear

Oh, if he is this strong then he is probably above 8 Kings but I don't know his speed.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of the 8 kings are at least star to large star level Scaling from NEO Acacia first form

Any of them stomp

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the Kings scale from neo acacia. Neo acacia us the second strongest character in toriko verse other than the gourmet gods and toriko.

And Ziggy thus far has shown casual planet busting capacity and his power should be way above what he has shown

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 Kings murder stomp this goofy clown

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Seems like someone is salty.

OT: Ziggy solos the narutoverse

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix:

"Says I am salty"

Is the one who tags me then talks about Ziggy soloing Naruto ( which is laughably untrue anyways )

Yeah.......sure buddy

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Come on girl we all know that you are salty calling a character clown and all cause he solos your fodder narutoverse

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69 said:

He's the only one out of the 8 with no good haxs he only has good regen and can control all of his cells in his body the others have soul manipulation via Wolf King's Guinness Search Moon is basically a black hole that sucks up light and matter basically anything that comes close to him Deer King can age you millions of years in a couple of seconds Derous has a laser that can reach another star system in like a couple of seconds and destroyed meteorites size moons Crow King can make a min sun and if you get caught in his shadow you forget everything and die Snake King is the size of a planet bigger than Neptune and can move at FTL speed and her stomach acids can dissolve anything Heracles is Immortal and can just breathe on you and kill you there's more but I forgot they are like large planetary.

So you made a mismatch on purpose lol

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

None of the Kings scale from neo acacia. Neo acacia us the second strongest character in toriko verse other than the gourmet gods and toriko.

And Ziggy thus far has shown casual planet busting capacity and his power should be way above what he has shown

Bambina destroyed an area as big as planet earth with a punch while unsealed and avoided casually Coco's molden spears which are lightspeed, is Ziggy at least ftl? if not , king moon just eats him with its blackhole, Neo had to move at FTL speed to not get sucked in. Searched up a bit about Ziggy but he doesn't seem to be immortal so Sky Deer could just age him to dust with it's Back Channel (inside his back channel milion years pass while outside it only a few seconds have passed). Deerous can one shot him with his laser which crossed the solar system at mtfl speed while running through planetoids. He also needs to have resistances against mind manipulation else he gets mad due to King Crow's shadow. All the king should be at least large planet level by scaling( bambina,derous , guinnes and moon are large planet level by feats) because each of the Kings defeated casually Neo's zits which are large planetary level( Jirou punched one with Grand Knocking(and the zit survived ) a technique that can stop Toriko's Earth rotation and the planet is a Jupiter sized planet).

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon: has made so many mismatches in the past, this doesn't even surprise me anymore.

Ziggy doesn't have any good speed feats yet but he's the main villain, so he'll end up scaling to everything the main character gets as the story progresses, and the series is in space, so I'm confident he's going to get good speed feats later on.

On the other hand, Ziggy busted a planet by flexing his arm, and it wasn't stated to be over a long period of time so I don't know what some people are talking about, it should've just a couple of minutes at most. That was an unnamed attack, casual as hell, and he still has 2 more forms, and each one multiplies his stats, so he should logically be much higher than planet level. I'll still go with the 8 Kings though since I'll wait for Ziggy or someone he scales to to actually show those feats.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@animefreak1: Seems like someone is salty.

OT: Ziggy solos the narutoverse

>Calls someone Salty

>Acts salty himself.

Lmao.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Ziggy is a Android so he doesn't age.

With anti gravity he can bend his laser as shiki himself was able to create anti gravity field which redirected omni directional rockets.

I doubt any mind manipulation will work on him as his brain isn't human or animal and is artificial

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren:

>Butts in others business

Why is your ass on fire when I am talking to Animefreak1??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@greythejiren:

8 kings solo FT and Edens Zero

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the 8 Kings solo Edens Zero from what I've seen

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the kings solo.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingxix

@mevbi: Nah they don't. Chronophage eats their time or mother erase them from existence

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: They aren't soloing anything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@mevbi: Nah they don't. Chronophage eats their time or mother erase them from existence

No one in Edens zero can destroy a mountain let alone erase from existence

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GreyTheJiren

@kingxix said:

@greythejiren:

>Says my ass is on fire while I am chill (lol)

>Acts like his ass is on fire

Ffs.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lowlaville

Okay, I have read Eden's Zero. This little feat of crumbling a planet isn't going to put a single scratch on any of the kings. lol

No Caption Provided

The attack wasn't directed. He was only flexing his gravity in a larger area. Besides that, he's featless.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@delein: Ziggy is a Android so he doesn't age.

With anti gravity he can bend his laser as shiki himself was able to create anti gravity field which redirected omni directional rockets.

I doubt any mind manipulation will work on him as his brain isn't human or animal and is artificial

He gets stomped anyway, all the kings are ftl to ftl+++ (some by feats and some by scaling) and at least large planet level, from what I read he isn't even ftl so he not only gets blitzed and probably one shot but he will be sucked in by Moon's Black Hole. Care to elaborate how he wins here?

@delein said:
@kingxix said:

Bambina destroyed an area as big as planet earth with a punch while unsealed and avoided casually Coco's molden spears which are lightspeed, is Ziggy at least ftl? if not , king moon just eats him with its blackhole, Neo had to move at FTL speed to not get sucked in. Searched up a bit about Ziggy but he doesn't seem to be immortal so Sky Deer could just age him to dust with it's Back Channel (inside his back channel milion years pass while outside it only a few seconds have passed). Deerous can one shot him with his laser which crossed the solar system at mtfl speed while running through planetoids. He also needs to have resistances against mind manipulation else he gets mad due to King Crow's shadow. All the king should be at least large planet level by scaling( bambina,derous , guinnes and moon are large planet level by feats) because each of the Kings defeated casually Neo's zits which are large planetary level( Jirou punched one with Grand Knocking(and the zit survived ) a technique that can stop Toriko's Earth rotation and the planet is a Jupiter sized planet).

lemme know.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: just want to let you know that toriko earth is far larger then just 6.6x the size of earth.

OT: 8 kings should stomp from what I've seen. The other guy doesn't have the speed or durability to tank their hits

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziggy does have a planet level feat and definitely should be far stronger than baseline Planetary level but that's it we don't have any other idea or implications of how strong he is. And if I'm not wrong his only planet level feat was that one right

For now I'll back up with either of the 8 kings stomping until we see more from Ziggy(these results will definitely change)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lowlaville

@theemperor95:

It's been said Toriko Earth has 659 times the area of original Earth. I assumed that just means its about as big. I could be wrong. lol

No Caption Provided

but if its true... then Toriko Earth is at least twice the size of Jupitar.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: OK it seems like you haven't even read the series so I will not waste my time on you

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: It was a casual feat by only flexing his powers a little. So his power should be way above what it has been shown.

And I never said that Ziggy wins I was saying that he won't get stomped

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren:

>Replies to me when I haven't even said anything to him.

>Tries to be sarcastic yet miserably fails.

Please don't make yourself look more bad

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:
@kingxix said:

No one in Edens zero can destroy a mountain let alone erase from existence

lol ok

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I have read Eden's Zero. This little feat of crumbling a planet isn't going to put a single scratch on any of the kings. lol

No Caption Provided

The attack wasn't directed. He was only flexing his gravity in a larger area. Besides that, he's featless.

ok so? He's planet level and he can make his attacks directed, the main character uses the same abilities as him and he can make his attacks directed but he's an ant compared to Ziggy, so why can't he do it to?