#1 Edited by joshua755 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Takes place at The forth great ninja war no time limit in there forms speed is not equal Random Encounter win by ko death incap

who wins this all out battle

#2 Edited by ValorKnight (11675 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshua755: Kenpachi doesn't necessarily have a time limit, but it does take a toll on his body the more he uses it (for example, he accidentally ripped his own arm off by putting too much strength into a swing). I guess what I'm trying to ask is if that would be nullified for Kenpachi or not?

#3 Edited by joshua755 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: than I will say no pain on his body he can fight with out having to worry about being in pain or having his limbs cut off same for Guy as well

So yes that is nullified

#4 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenny no-sells everything then oneshots.

These characters are in complelty different leagues and bodying Madara isn’t as impressive as people want it to be.

#5 Posted by Godren (3615 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn't a single scenario where Guy comes out alive.

#6 Edited by ValorKnight (11675 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshua755 said:

@valorknight: than I will say no pain on his body he can fight with out having to worry about being in pain or having his limbs cut off same for Guy as well

I gotcha. In that case, I'll probably go with Gai; he definitely isn't as strong as Kenpachi, nor does he have the durability to tank his hits, but he is faster to the point where he could pull off a win if he played tactically.

I just realized that speed is equalized. In that case, I'd go with Kenpachi in a bit of a stomp.

#7 Posted by Godren (3615 posts) - - Show Bio

That pain thing doesn't really matter to Kenpachi, he will happily lose an arm and not care.

#8 Posted by ValorKnight (11675 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

That pain thing doesn't really matter to Kenpachi, he will happily lose an arm and not care.

Yeah, but then he's down an arm.

#9 Posted by joshua755 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#10 Posted by BrownZeus (887 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: pain will not really affect kempachi true but at the end of the manga his own power hurt him more than his opponent, under normal circumstances if Guy could dodge 5-9 top tier slashes then odds are he wins by virtue of Kempachi incapacitating himself entirely. Thankfully OP stated that self-harm is off.

Kempachi wins this btw.

#11 Posted by joshua755 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#12 Posted by Co-Boss (391 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see night guy putting Kenpachi down, the real question is whether or not Guy will use it before Kenpachi lands a strike. Guy's durability is his biggest limit and he has the speed to dodge Kenny, but if Kenny gets a hit Guy will die. I personally believe Kenny will miss enough hits and take enough for Guy to realize he needs Night guy. If he can land it before getting slashed by Kenny then he wins. I say 7.5/10 Guy.

#13 Posted by InvadedTBD (953 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi for a slight majority because I think he can take more damage than guy sensei can. But it's mostly a toss up who ever hit 1st should take it.

#14 Posted by zxc6 (406 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi casually one shot Guy

#15 Posted by Gilateen (3158 posts) - - Show Bio

They kill each other.

#16 Posted by joshua755 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Chakko (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy utterly speedblitzes and oneshots. God, if Kenpachi's body can't even resist for 2 minutes without loosing an arm...think how a single hit of Evenin Elephant can reduce Kenny's poor body!

#18 Posted by Chakko (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Furthermore Kenpachi has only low range close combact attacks. Guy spams long range attacks...Guy just stand where he is and oneshots the poor Kenny, definitely.

#19 Edited by TheEmperor95 (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

@chakko: speed is equal here bud.

OT: guy gets absolutely stomped. With speed equal kenpachi swings his sword in guys direction and cuts him in 2

Edit: @co-boss speed is equal here

#20 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@chakko said:

Guy utterly speedblitzes and oneshots. God, if Kenpachi's body can't even resist for 2 minutes without loosing an arm...think how a single hit of Evenin Elephant can reduce Kenny's poor body!

It's posts like these that show how truly delusional the Naruto fan side of this Forum truly is.

Guys best feat is damaging a Madara who was toying with him and using him as sport.

#21 Edited by Co-Boss (391 posts) - - Show Bio

Welp didn't see that speed was equal which is guys best feature. It would have been a fun battle if you didn't add that but ok then kenny wins

@theemperor95 Yeah I've seen that now, I hate seeing that because its what made the fight fun, with speed vs power.

#22 Edited by Co-Boss (391 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Night guy would definitely put Kenny down, nothing else in Guy's arsenal will have that ability though and him landing night guy will be very difficult and probably impossible with speed equal.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#23 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15390 posts) - - Show Bio

Under these conditions, don't see Guy having much of a chance...

#24 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss said:

@limitlesssigil: Night guy would definitely put Kenny down, nothing else in Guy's arsenal will have that ability though and him landing night guy will be very difficult and probably impossible with speed equal.

I really doubt Night Guy would put him down, it's best striking feat is against a Madara that wasn't defending himself, and the explosion it created wasn't impressive in the least. Kenny's Shikai feat of slicing a meteor the size of Seiretei topples that.

#25 Posted by ourmanuel (9536 posts) - - Show Bio

Night guy could put him down, but nothing else will

#26 Edited by Co-Boss (391 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Fair enough, I personally think Madara is pretty durable so blowing him in half would be impressive but the explosion was pretty small. I personally put that as most of the force hit Madara and also that the object it hit (the tree) was also very durable. I get what you mean though. Kenny def wins with speed equal though due to guy not gaining durability from 8th gate

#27 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

Night guy could put him down, but nothing else will

What’s your reasoning for Night guy putting someone as strong as Kenny down?

#28 Edited by ourmanuel (9536 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: that’s why I said “could”

I could also wank the whole bending space thing to mean he has country level kinetic energy.

#29 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

@leothegreatest: that’s why I said “could”

I could also wank the whole bending space thing to mean he has country level kinetic energy.

The problem with the whole bending of space is that i could say he's weaker than HM arc base Grimmjow since Grimm complelty distorted space with the residual energy of his Gran Rey Cero.

#30 Edited by ourmanuel (9536 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: how dare you suggest we do that for bleach too?

What’re you, some sort of wanker?

#31 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3868 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by ourmanuel (9536 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Gaoron (7865 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking away Guy speed advantage seals the deal here, Kenny one shots.

#34 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3868 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by joshua755 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: so should I get rid of equal speed than and make it more a fight

#36 Posted by Co-Boss (391 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshua755: Infinitely better. If he had the speed advantage I'd give to guy 7.5/10, but I could see it being reversed as well

#37 Posted by joshua755 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss: ok Than will do

#38 Posted by joshua755 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

Op is edited guys