7th Hokage vs Itachi Uchiha

• 144 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
#51 Edited by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Naruto wins, he kicked a TSB that would have killed Itachi, Genjustsu wont work Naruto knows about it and he has Kurma, Itachi can't do anyhting to Kurma when he's inside someone. he has SM in this scan so down scale a big and it's still to much for Itachi.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Itaichi get's stomped hard.

#52 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

You didn't restrict Six Paths Mode, but yeah, even base Naruto should stomp. He resisted Itachi's Genjutsu back during the finding Itachi arc. Besides Genjutsu he has better Taijutsu, and better ninjutsu (Giant Rasengan, Planetary Rasengan, etc is better than anything Itachi has).

I thought he was broken out of it by his team?

He was alone at the time. You're thinking of when he met Itachi at the beginning of Shippuden I think.

He did not resisted when he was alone at the time. He have zero Genjutsu resisted feats. At least I think it is because I do not recall him ever resisting Genjutsu.

Yeah sorry, I just reread the chapter and I remembered it wrong. However, Naruto knows to be wary of Itachi's Genjutsu. Personally I think that current Naruto should be able to break Genjutsu easily, but that can't be proven so I'll just say Itachi wins if he manages to catch him in Genjutsu. Otherwise, Naruto wins. There's also the matter of the Nine Tails being able to break him out of Genjutsu though..

He will have to Genjutsu Kurama first and then Genjutsu Naruto, since Kurama can be Genjutsu by any Uchiha.

We've never seen any Uchiha use genjutsu on both a beast and a host at once.

True. Hold up. Didn't itachi use it on Killer Bee?

@andr413 said:
@comicstooge said:
@andr413 said:

Itachi.

Any reason?

Hokage Naruto Base Mode in my opinion is the same like when he was in KCM Mode War Arc. Lets see, Itachi is able to keep up with him and also genjutsu is one of the most annoying thing in naruto verse. Itachi could have put Tsukoyomi to Naruto if he lower his guard and since he's in base mode which has lower stamina of course in some point he would feel exhausted and at that time tsukoyomi right off the bat. Actually, I can see Naruto win this one too.

I would not say it is even that close in my opinion. Because he went full mode on shin (on a kid) just to end it quickly when his base mode ought to be more than enough to end the fight quickly base on what we seen from Shin.

#53 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto most likely. Itachi has the means to win, but he simply won't.

#54 Edited by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@unrelenting said:

@terry2012: Naruto wins, he kicked a TSB that would have killed Itachi, Genjustsu wont work Naruto knows about it and he has Kurma, Itachi can't do anyhting to Kurma when he's inside someone. he has SM in this scan so down scale a big and it's still to much for Itachi.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Itaichi get's stomped hard.

Where did I say Naruto did not win?, I never took a side. By the way, this is base mode Naruto. Base mode Naruto without the Sage of the Six path powers. The scans you have posted is Naruto with the Sage of The Six Paths powers when he did all of that so it is irrelevant. When Naruto kick away TSB he had the Sage of The Six Paths powers and that is when he saved Might Guy, without The Sage Of The Six Paths powers Naruto would have die too. Genjutsu will work on Naruto and I already address that when Naruto knew about it he still was caught by Itachi Genjutsu, and Naruto do not have Kurama here.

#55 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: I said scale down, And Naruto now is 30ish years of age, so he's probably extremely strong now. SM allows him to throw it so base Naruto can use Ultra big ball wind style rasen shurkin and run through Itachi.

#56 Edited by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@unrelenting said:

@terry2012: I said scale down, And Naruto now is 30ish years of age, so he's probably extremely strong now.SM allows him to throw it so base Naruto can use Ultra big ball wind style rasen shurkin and run through Itachi.

I do not know about that. Because he went full mode on Shin who is a kid. He do have his Father Minato teleportation jutsu. I know what Sage Mode allowed him to do however he do not have it here. It just base mode. And from what we have seen his base Mode seem featless. That is why I did not take side. His speed and teleportation along with his Rasenshuriken ought to be enough for Naruto to win. I do get your point though.

#57 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: When fighting shin he said he wanted to do it quickly and then he told Kurama he was only fighting a little

#58 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: When fighting shin he said he wanted to do it quickly and then he told Kurama he was only fighting a little

And yet he still went full mode. He should not need full mode to do it quickly. Shin look like he still in training.

#59 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: I said scale down, And Naruto now is 30ish years of age, so he's probably extremely strong now. SM allows him to throw it so base Naruto can use Ultra big ball wind style rasen shurkin and run through Itachi.

Naruto threw his Rasenshurikan in base form during the Last and it appears he can guide it.

No Caption Provided

#60 Posted by TheVivas (19709 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: I noticed you said no one has Genjutsu'd a Tailed Beast and its host earlier, but Obito was controlling the Third Mizukage with his Sharingan for years(don't know if someone else already said that but just clearing that up). Lol

#61 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@comicstooge: I noticed you said no one has Genjutsu'd a Tailed Beast and its host earlier, but Obito was controlling the Third Mizukage with his Sharingan for years(don't know if someone else already said that but just clearing that up). Lol

That was a really weird exception. Perhaps the stronger a tailed beast is, the easier it is to ward of Genjutsu?

Sasuke put all the Tailed Beasts to sleep except Kurama.

#62 Posted by TheVivas (19709 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Yeah that's true. Maybe the Mizukage just couldn't realize he was in a Genjutsu?

And did he put them to sleep? I thought he just paralyzed them?

#63 Edited by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@comicstooge: Yeah that's true. Maybe the Mizukage just couldn't realize he was in a Genjutsu?

And did he put them to sleep? I thought he just paralyzed them?

We don't know the context.

But yeah, I'm pretty were they were all asleep except Kurama.

#64 Posted by Nomar (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

I was so hoping Shin would try to cast genjutsu on Naruto in the latest chapter. I wanted to see if he can casual brush it off at this point. That would be awesome. A lot of mysteries about Naruto at the moment. Like his bandaged arm. Clearly it is powerful and has properties of its own. He was able to use it to put his hand inside Hinata(sounds dirty) to heal her in The Last. It also can deliver devastating punches.

#65 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomar said:

He was able to use it to put his hand inside Hinata

Lol.

#66 Posted by Danikerhino (312 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by TheVivas (19709 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@unrelenting said:

Naruto threw his Rasenshurikan in base form during the Last and it appears he can guide it.

No Caption Provided

Is this when he had Sage of The Six Paths? If so then that is the reason why he was able to throw it and guide it.

@thevivas said:

@danikerhino: Was it the Fourth?

Confirm it is the Fourth Mizuakge.

#69 Posted by josephgomes619 (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto speedblitz. Itachi is a fodder by now.

#70 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicstooge said:
@unrelenting said:

No Caption Provided

Is this when he had Sage of The Six Paths? If so then that is the reason why he was able to throw it and guide it.

No. The Last takes place 2 years after the end of the war.

#71 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@unrelenting said:

No Caption Provided

When did it said it took place 2 years later after the war?

#72 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@unrelenting said:

No Caption Provided

Did you watch the movie? It was literally revealed in the synopsis.

#73 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@unrelenting said:

No Caption Provided

Is the last movie canon?

#74 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@unrelenting said:

No Caption Provided

Is the last movie canon?

Yep. It was the story of how Naruto and Hinata got together and Kishimoto has gone on record to say it's canon.

#75 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@unrelenting said:

No Caption Provided

Is the last movie canon?

Yep. It was the story of how Naruto and Hinata got together and Kishimoto has gone on record to say it's canon.

Do you have the interview where he said it?

#76 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@unrelenting said:

No Caption Provided

Is the last movie canon?

Do you have the interview where he said it?

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/the-last-naruto-movie-about-love-more-story-information/

#77 Posted by joshua755 (4529 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by Gracetrack (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurama should be able to break Naruto out of tsukuyomi, so I'm going with Naruto here.

#79 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by MrUnsmiley (2255 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto. He can still use Kyuubi's amps (OTK) and his chakra reserves are far more potent than Itachi's. On top of that, Itachi doesn't have EMS so his most powerful techniques will not only be extremely draining, but he'll only be able to use them once or twice, and Naruto is well suited to survive each of them.

#81 Edited by SSJ2Gohan (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto with little to no problems

#82 Posted by naruto10647 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he is well aware of Itachi Genjutsu abilities, however, he was still caught in it after that by Itachi twice. Kabuto is well aware of it and he still got caught by a Genjutsu ability from Itachi. Even Kakashi is well aware of Itachi Genjutsu ability and he too still got caught in it. The only one that never got caught in it is Might Guy.Itachi could seal him with Totsuka Blade, that, and Genjutsu are the ways so I could see Itachi pulling off a win here.However,Hokage Naruto would still stomp Itachi with his speed and all that.

#83 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8769 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto in a good fight.

#84 Edited by LucrassKelvac (10 posts) - - Show Bio

You know... I like Itachi and all.. hes an awesome character but he is SOOO outmatched by Naruto.. Base Naruto was able to take on Momoshiki in hand to hand combat. When he had insta downed the other 4 kage.. On top of that, he has finally expanded his techniques past just the rasengan and clones.. As you see in the beginning of the fight he uses mud wall to protect his son from the shock waves. Also uses mud wall in the manga if I recall. He has every nature energy and several kekkei genkai releases... To make this a fair fight, I'd pit Naruto base form vs ALL Akatsuki at once... that might be fair... though I doubt it... seeing as while a few members of the Akatsuki are at the level of a kage.. not all of them are. I would say Itachi, Pain, Konan and obviously Obito are.. But the rest are closer to high level Jounin/Anbu Let this be a reference.

Loading Video...

#85 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and he makes it easy.

Sasuke is rated as 7 in speed in the Boruto databooks, Momo a 9, and Base Naruto match both of them.

#86 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

A clone of Naruto can beat Itachi

#87 Posted by jplaya2023 (852 posts) - - Show Bio

itachi wins, still smarter than naruto and has never been struck in battle unless he was planning on being hit.

#89 Edited by killraven4334 (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi is outclassed. He simply does not have the feats to stand up to Naruto now. Especially when many of his feats come from when he was reincarnated and had unlimited chakra and a immortal body. Plus woudn't Itachi be blind now as Saske took his eyes? Or are we saying before that when Itachi was going blind? All showings of Itachi have him getting weaker and weaker until he goes blind. Nartuo has gotten stronger and stronger. Only Itachi fandboys would think he has a chance against Hokage Naruto, even if you restrict Naruto to a fraction of his power, its far more than enough to handle Itachi. as for the rules, a healthy itachi has no feats, as he was going blind throughout the entire series and all of his best feats have him in that state. but I will happily accept the rule and say that the featless healthy Itachy loses handily to Naruto.

#90 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto utterly destroys Itachi. There physical gap is too huge. Naruto's more versatile, his taijutsu is on par or better than Itachi's. Naruto blitzes Itachi before the fight starts. Itachi's Susanoo shield means nothing since Naruto had yin/yang release to bypass it, and his Susanoo can't step to Kurama. Itachi's genjutsu won't work on Naruto who spends most the series fighting Uchihas, and who has Kurama in him to wake him up from genjutsu if he's ever caught in it.

This stomp isn't even remotely a close fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#91 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Naruto one shots.

#92 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#93 Edited by xMangog__Beastx (4802 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.

#94 Posted by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even really fair tbh. After the latter half of the ninja war arc, kishimoto changed his writing so that most Naruto characters got amps and half the roster either became continent busters or scaled off of them in the blink of an eye. Characters that were city level threats at best now became high tiers basically.

If kishimoto brought Itachi back I'm sure he would come up with some absurd plot twist where Itachi can keep up with all the other high tiered ninjas, considering how constantly he raves about and hypes up itachi. If he did it to kakashi, guy, etc. then he'd certainly do it to Itachi too.

Bottom line, it's not a fair fight due to Kishimoto's writing and the direction he took Naruto in.

But then again, I'm an a**hole naruto hater so what do I know. *shrugs*

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7c40870d0af
#95 Posted by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#96 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: I mean base weakened Naruto after having over half of his chakra drained and having multiple rods in his body one-shotted a Kaguya tier opponent with one giant Rasengan. Do I need to say more?

#97 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: Lol Apparently you do because some people still don't get the point.

#99 Posted by Mischief33 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi might actually take this. Naruto doesn’t have his Kyuubi cloak, meaning he is vulnerable to genjutsu. Idk if Naruto can dodge amaterasu though in his base form.

#100 Edited by ourmanuel (13786 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on if Amaterasu would work. Asides from that, naruto rekks him even in base