- Standard gear

#2 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps..

#3 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

You didn't restrict Six Paths Mode, but yeah, even base Naruto should stomp. He resisted Itachi's Genjutsu back during the finding Itachi arc. Besides Genjutsu he has better Taijutsu, and better ninjutsu (Giant Rasengan, Planetary Rasengan, etc is better than anything Itachi has).

#5 Edited by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

You didn't restrict Six Paths Mode, but yeah, even base Naruto should stomp. He resisted Itachi's Genjutsu back during the finding Itachi arc. Besides Genjutsu he has better Taijutsu, and better ninjutsu (Giant Rasengan, Planetary Rasengan, etc is better than anything Itachi has).

I counted Six Paths under Sage Mode.

#6 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

I thought he was broken out of it by his team?

#7 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

I counted Six Paths under Sage Mode.

Okay. I still can't see Naruto losing.

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
#8 Posted by Itachi_Totsukablitz (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Naruto is basically featless.

We dont know how he deals with Amaterasu or Susanoo.

#9 Posted by D3athstroke (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Kagebunshin of base Narutos Kagenbunshin can stomp itachi.

#10 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

He was alone at the time. You're thinking of when he met Itachi at the beginning of Shippuden I think.

#11 Edited by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachi_totsukablitz said:

Base Naruto is basically featless.

We dont know how he deals with Amaterasu or Susanoo.

Tsunade's, and Raikage's punches (in his case he was lightened by Onoki, but still) could destroy Madara's imperfect Susanoo. Naruto should be able to with Rasenshuriken, Giant Rasengan, Planetary Rasengan, etc..

#12 Edited by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio
@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

He was alone at the time. You're thinking of when he met Itachi at the beginning of Shippuden I think.

He did not resisted when he was alone at the time. He have zero Genjutsu resisted feats. At least I think it is because I do not recall him ever resisting Genjutsu.

#13 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

He did not resisted when he was alone at the time. He have zero Genjutsu resisted feats. At least I think it is because I do not recall him ever resisting Genjutsu.

Yeah sorry, I just reread the chapter and I remembered it wrong. However, Naruto knows to be wary of Itachi's Genjutsu. Personally I think that current Naruto should be able to break Genjutsu easily, but that can't be proven so I'll just say Itachi wins if he manages to catch him in Genjutsu. Otherwise, Naruto wins. There's also the matter of the Nine Tails being able to break him out of Genjutsu though..

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
#14 Posted by deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8 (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.

#15 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

Yeah sorry, I just reread the chapter and I remembered it wrong. However, Naruto knows to be wary of Itachi's Genjutsu. Personally I think that current Naruto should be able to break Genjutsu easily, but that can't be proven so I'll just say Itachi wins if he manages to catch him in Genjutsu. Otherwise, Naruto wins. There's also the matter of the Nine Tails being able to break him out of Genjutsu though..

He will have to Genjutsu Kurama first and then Genjutsu Naruto, since Kurama can be Genjutsu by any Uchiha.

#16 Posted by Night4345 (8450 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto should stomp but he hasn't shown very many feats at base. Genjutsu is useless as Naruto still has Kurama to cancel any Genjutsu Itachi tries.

#17 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

He did not resisted when he was alone at the time. He have zero Genjutsu feats.

He's well aware of Itachi's genjutsu abilities.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#18 Edited by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

I know he is well aware of Itachi Genutsu abilities, however, he was still caught in it after that by Itachi twice. Kabuto is well aware of it and he still got caught by a Genjutsu ability from Itachi. Even Kakashi is well aware of Itachi Genjutsu ability and he too still got caught in it. The only one that never got caught in it is Might Guy.

#19 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

I know he is well aware of Itachi Genutsu abilities, however, he was still caught in it after that by Itachi twice. Kabuto is well aware of it and he still got caught by a Genjutsu ability from Itachi. Even Kakashi is well aware of Itachi Genjutsu ability and he too still got caught in it. The only one that never got caught in it is Might Guy.

Kakashi avoided in the second time and Kabuto got hit by a hax move that required signifcant time to prepare, hence the need for Sasuke to watch his back.

Fair point about the rest of your statement.

#20 Posted by andr413 (3308 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi.

#21 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:
@comicstooge said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

Kakashi avoided in the second time and Kabuto got hit by a hax move that required signifcant time to prepare, hence the need for Sasuke to watch his back.

Fair point about the rest of your statement.

Fair enough. I forgot abut the second time.

#22 Posted by Danikerhino (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto would kick his ass, he's not the naive little kid anymore.

#23 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:
@comicstooge said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps..

Even at base?

He will have to Genjutsu Kurama first and then Genjutsu Naruto, since Kurama can be Genjutsu by any Uchiha.

We've never seen any Uchiha use genjutsu on both a beast and a host at once.

#25 Posted by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Itachi will win via genjutsu. I can't recall the time Naruto resisted Itachi's genjutsu and if itachi rly wanted he could have put naruto in tsukuyomi or did the shuriken with killer bee without awaking bee and get naruto injured . Then again how far has naruto's genjutsu skills improved.

#26 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3410 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto speed blitzes and pounds him in the ground

#28 Edited by andr413 (3308 posts) - - Show Bio

@andr413 said:

Itachi.

Any reason?

Hokage Naruto Base Mode in my opinion is the same like when he was in KCM Mode War Arc. Lets see, Itachi is able to keep up with him and also genjutsu is one of the most annoying thing in naruto verse. Itachi could have put Tsukoyomi to Naruto if he lower his guard and since he's in base mode which has lower stamina of course in some point he would feel exhausted and at that time tsukoyomi right off the bat. Actually, I can see Naruto win this one too.

#29 Posted by Hulkage (5383 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Naruto is way to fast for Itachi to point at this point and Itachi wouldn't be able to scratch him.

Genjutsu wouldn't even be a factor here because Itachi is getting severely blitzed.

#30 Posted by deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8 (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

Never mind, Itachi wins all!

#31 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3410 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8 (3015 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by ALMIGHTY (3410 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3410 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:

@impure_world: Tell that to Shisui, Izuna, Indra or Madara lol

Or Sasuke.

Or Obito lmaooo

Or all the Uchiha that got wrecked by the Senju back during the Era of Warring States

#37 Posted by deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8 (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:

Or Sasuke.

Or Obito lmaooo

Or all the Uchiha that got wrecked by the Senju back during the Era of Warring States

Did they get the talk no jutsu treat meant....no.

Naruto does win only through talk no jutsu. He's the only Uchiha kryptonite.

So I agree he does win.

#38 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:

Or Sasuke.

Or Obito lmaooo

So I agree he does win.

True. In the latest filler, Gaara mentioned Naruto to an enemy. Gaara's enemy then committed seppuku.

That is the power of Talk no Jutsu.

#39 Posted by deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8 (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

@impure_world said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:

Or Sasuke.

Or Obito lmaooo

So I agree he does win.

True. In the latest filler, Gaara mentioned Naruto to an enemy. Gaara's enemy then committed seppuku.

Talk no jutsu is above LT level!

#40 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:
@impure_world said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:

Or Sasuke.

Or Obito lmaooo

So I agree he does win.

The number of enemies Naruto has talked into suicide is actually astounding.

#41 Posted by deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8 (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

@impure_world said:
@comicstooge said:
@impure_world said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:

Or Sasuke.

Or Obito lmaooo

So I agree he does win.

The number of enemies Naruto has talked into suicide is actually astounding.

I would put him at Toaa.....kay I'm drinking too much XD! Later!

#42 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3410 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:

Or Sasuke.

Or Obito lmaooo

So I agree he does win.

Actually yes Obito, Sasuke, and Madara to an extent all got talk no jutsu treatment

#43 Posted by Marshall_Long (5649 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi could seal him with Totsuka Blade, that, and Genjutsu are the ways I could see Itachi pulling off a win here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
#44 Posted by deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

@impure_world said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:

Or Sasuke.

Or Obito lmaooo

So I agree he does win.

Wait, what? Was it through one of his signature "I used to be alone, but then I met the most magnificient being on planet Earth, the great Naruto-sama!" speeches?

#45 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickras said:
@comicstooge said:
@impure_world said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:

Or Sasuke.

Or Obito lmaooo

So I agree he does win.

Wait, what? Was it through one of his signature "I used to be alone, but then I met the most magnificient being on planet Earth, the great Naruto-sama!" speeches?

Yep.

Then the guy gutted himself out of guilt.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
#46 Posted by deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickras said:
@comicstooge said:
@impure_world said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:
@comicstooge said:
@almighty said:

Or Sasuke.

Or Obito lmaooo

So I agree he does win.

Yep.

Then the guy gutted himself out of guilt.

Cool.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
#47 Edited by Nathaniel_Christopher (3301 posts) - - Show Bio

No Sage Mode, no Kyuubi Chakra Mode, no Bijuu Mode, and no Six Paths Sage Mode

Itachi, though it's primarily due to Base Naruto at this stage being an unquantifiable factor.

#48 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi, though it's primarily due to Base Naruto at this stage being an unquantifiable factor.

There was the time he kicked away the TSB:

No Caption Provided

He also spent most of The Last in base form and got a pretty cool speed feat from the Gaiden while in base form.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
#49 Posted by deactivated-5a08a02678f1f (8110 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this version of Naruto didn't have Six Paths Sage Mode anyway.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
#50 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (3301 posts) - - Show Bio

@nathaniel_christopher said:

There was the time he kicked away the TSB:

No Caption Provided

He also spent most of The Last in base form and got a pretty cool speed feat from the Gaiden while in base form.

I didn't mean he was completely featless, rather that most of what he's done has been in the three other modes I mentioned, there's then been a timeskip of a little over a decade since The Last so he obviously would have improved in the years since, in every mode. I just need to see more from him.