Guy wrecks his shit.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@great_black_star: i swear man, its baffling the amount of people voting for guy, the opposite should be the case.

This is them leaping at the sametime

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/648/8

And this is them again attacking at the sametime.

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/649/7

This is them missing at the sametime.

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/650/11

This is them tagging juubito after being accustomed to his speed.

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/650/12

And finally them getting their avatars destroyed by a choke.slam from juubito, proving they have the same dura.

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/650/15

https://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/650/16

Now that i have proven naruto and sasuke are equals and on par, can someone care to explain how guy fights someone on BM naruto's level?

Sorry for the text set up, i'm on mobile.

I know. But dude I am also in Sasuke's side.

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke takes it

Lol at the Sasuke lowball of not being comparable to BM Naruto

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grinningf0x: Getting EMS doesn't increase physicals/speed, BM does, lol at the Sasuke wank as per usual.

Blind SM Madara fodderizes EMS Sasuke

7th Gate Guy contends with Juudara for a brief period.

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
StrongerThanRin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gai can take this

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: it was one eyed Rinnegan SM Madara who fodderized Sasuke but let’s not forget that this same Madara beat

BM Naruto and this is after blitzing SM Naruto WHILE BLIND

Tobirama

And oh I don’t know ALL THE OTHER TAILED BEAST

so Sasuke loosing to this Madara isn’t a bad showing for him

if Sasuke can track Juubito he can track Gai

Gai didn’t cause any damage to Juudara and had to be saved by Minato , Lee, and Kakashi. How in the fuck is that contention ?

Maybe you shouldn’t call people wankers until you get your own wanking under control.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sasuke covers susanoo in amaterau.

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EMS Sasuke is roughly equal to BM Naruto though I have no problem with anyone saying BM Naruto is slightly stronger. Naruto needs BSM to definitively push him above EMS Sasuke. This goes on into adulthood with Naruto needing AA to definitively put himself over Rinnegan Sasuke.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grinningf0x said:

@limitlesssigil: it was one eyed Rinnegan SM Madara who fodderized Sasuke but let’s not forget that this same Madara beat

It was one eye'd Rinnegan Madara that beat him but he was still being fodderized by Blind Madara.

BM Naruto and this is after blitzing SM Naruto WHILE BLIND

Madara never beat BM or BSM Naruto (Extracting the 9 tails via Gedo Statue doesn't count), stop lying.

Tobirama

And oh I don’t know ALL THE OTHER TAILED BEAST

so Sasuke loosing to this Madara isn’t a bad showing for him

Yes, being severely overpowered by a Blind Madara is a bad showing.

if Sasuke can track Juubito he can track Gai

Awful logic with nothing to back it up. Juubito wasn't trying against Naruto/Sasuke as he was having conflicting thoughts (The fact that you ignored this shows that you're wanking)

Gai didn’t cause any damage to Juudara and had to be saved by Minato , Lee, and Kakashi. How in the fuck is that contention ?

Even doing this much against Juudara already puts him leagues above EMS Sasuke

Maybe you shouldn’t call people wankers until you get your own wanking under control.

Maybe you should actually learn to debate with feats other than your own biased opinion.

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: I legit LOLd at your post

SM Naruto got blitzed in chapter 657 and that’s BEFORE blind Madara gets SM. blind SM Madara then goes on to actually get tagged by EMS Sasuke and even compliments his skill. Maybe you should read the manga before calling people liars. If it’s a bad showing for Sasuke then it’s an even worse one for Naruto who unlike Sasuke actually took damage.

Post the scan that says Obito was holding back in that fight. The only thing I found was Obito say he wanted to make Naruto despair.

About Gai why don’t you post the next two pages that show Juudara without any damage and Gai flat on his ass?? Probably because it doesn’t help your “argument”. Gai had to Kamikaze himself using his strongest attack ( in the 7th gate of course) and dealt NO DAMAGE. 7th gate Gai didn’t contend with Juubidara , he basically blew himself up and had to be saved.

Good day wanker

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@grinningf0x said:

@limitlesssigil: I legit LOLd at your post

I chuckled at yours

SM Naruto got blitzed in chapter 657 and that’s BEFORE blind Madara gets SM. blind SM Madara then goes on to actually get tagged by EMS Sasuke and even compliments his skill. Maybe you should read the manga before calling people liars. If it’s a bad showing for Sasuke then it’s an even worse one for Naruto who unlike Sasuke actually took damage.

Madara let his sword go through his arm, you can't actually be serious....

He compliments Sasuke's eyes since they're just as good as his.

No Caption Provided

You realize how much stronger BM/BSM is compared to SM right? SM Naruto getting fodderized literally means nothing, in-fact it kind of means EMS Sasuke is closer to SM Naruto as oppose to BM/BSM. Also, Madara could have easily demolished Sasuke, he even remarks how it would be a waste to kill him.

No Caption Provided

Post the scan that says Obito was holding back in that fight. The only thing I found was Obito say he wanted to make Naruto despair.

It's not direct, but it's obvious to anyone who has a reading age above 10, literally no other way you can interpret their fight, but since I'm so generous, I'll break it down to a level you can understand.

No Caption Provided

"That inner turmoil must be tearing you up inside"

(He's conflicted about defeating Naruto and Sasuke)

"And now you're trying to"

No Caption Provided

"Seek out that answer in Naruto"

(See's his younger self in Naruto, never giving up etc and is having doubts)

No Caption Provided

(Interrogates Naruto to reassure himself that he chose the right path by becoming evil, and even tries wavering Naruto's spirit)

No Caption Provided

(Envisions his life if he had continued with the same will as Naruto, again showing he has doubts (Aka not trying to win))

About Gai why don’t you post the next two pages that show Juudara without any damage and Gai flat on his ass?? Probably because it doesn’t help your “argument”. Gai had to Kamikaze himself using his strongest attack ( in the 7th gate of course) and dealt NO DAMAGE. 7th gate Gai didn’t contend with Juubidara , he basically blew himself up and had to be saved.

Because those next pages are irrelevant, making Juudara surprised and even worried at some points is extremely impressive, more so than anything EMS Sasuke ever did.

Again, the fact that Juudara even bothered to dodge his attacks and was genuinely shocked is impressive enough to put him above EMS Sasuke.

Good day wanker

Why are you so angry lmao, I just respectfully debunked your entire argument, the least you can do is respectfully concede and cry in a corner in your own time.

Thatoneguy887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy wrecks sausage

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke mid-diff at best

Guy at 7th gates attacks can be tanked by susanoo or sauce himself he needs hirudora to actually threaten sasuke and that can be tanked by susanoo v3 legged, even if it's not tanked after using such and attack guy will be powerless and sasuke will be moderately injured by the hirudora thanks to susanoo and finishes guy with chidori eiso or amaterasu that harmed bee and the juubi

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps. Sasuke creates a complete V4 Susanoo and there is nothing Guy can do.

Raikage is faster than 7G Guy and sasuke could react to him. Sasuke covers himself with enton and nothing Guy can do he loses his arms and legs

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: guy never contended with juudara. Juudara let guy attack just like how he let 8gates guy attack and couldve killed him at any time.

They are equal Susanoo = Kurama they’ve shown the same durability, same attack power, only difference is bijuu ball vs susanoo arrow, one pierces the other explodes attack potency is the same. They’ve always been portrayed as equal

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing said:

Sasuke stomps. Sasuke creates a complete V4 Susanoo and there is nothing Guy can do.

Heavily fatigued Guy did this to Madara's Susanoo which by feats has durability much greater than Sasuke's

No Caption Provided

Raikage is faster than 7G Guy and sasuke could react to him. Sasuke covers himself with enton and nothing Guy can do he loses his arms and legs

Based on?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing said:

@limitlesssigil: guy never contended with juudara. Juudara let guy attack just like how he let 8gates guy attack and couldve killed him at any time.

As I've already posted like 3 times, Juudara was Surprised and Shocked, which again is much superior to any reaction EMS Sasuke has evoked.

They are equal Susanoo = Kurama they’ve shown the same durability, same attack power, only difference is bijuu ball vs susanoo arrow, one pierces the other explodes attack potency is the same. They’ve always been portrayed as equal

Susanoo being equal to Kurama avatar literally means nothing, that doesn't make their wielders equal.

Kurama chakra amps increase Speed/Physicals etc, EMS doesn't, so it's funny that you're saying they're equal.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By WhatamIseeing

@limitlesssigil: He hit madaras susanoo which doesnt mean anything. Kisame got hit with Afternoon tiger and was fine shortly after he couldve kept fighting and did later on and his durability does not compare to even V1 susanoos. Susanoo has a shield to absorb all the possible damage.

Raikage was stated to be the fastest this includes 7 gated guy

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By WhatamIseeing

@limitlesssigil: He could react to 8G guy, Night Guy and SM minato, 7 gates guy is nothing to him. He’s surprised how fast guy is thats all, did Guy hit him no he didnt and Afternoon Tiger was casually stopped.

It means everything once susanoo is made Guy cant do anything its over. Sasuke has the reactions to keep up with Guy all he has to do is cover himself in enton and guy cant do anything but AT which gets blocked by susanoo. But guy has no knowledge on enton so he dies to it since hes not raikage who could cut his arm off.

I never said anything about the physical enhancements from kurama chakra im talking about the avatars.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@whatamiseeing said:

@limitlesssigil: He hit madaras susanoo

Launched Madara's Susanoo a good distance (While heavily fatigued)

which doesnt mean anything. Kisame got hit with Afternoon tiger and was fine shortly

Why are you lying, Kisame was one shot by Hirudora

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

after he couldve kept fighting and did later on

No he didn't, he committed suicide, lie again.

and his durability does not compare to even V1 susanoos.

Based on?

Susanoo has a shield to absorb all the possible damage.

Sasuke's Humanoid Susanoo has no shield

Things change, by that logic Raikages faster than 8 gated guy aswell.

After reading your post I have concluded, that you know next to nothing about Naruto.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ourmanuel
ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke covers susanoo in amaterau.

Hirudora...

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: He could react to 8G guy, Night Guy and SM minato, 7 gates guy is nothing to him.

I never claimed 7 gate guy was equal to Juudara like you're implying, I'm simply saying that 7th Gate guy wasn't fodderized by Madara as much as a One Eyed Rinnegan pre-10 tails Madara fodderized EMS Sasuke.

He’s surprised how fast guy is thats all, did Guy hit him no he didnt and Afternoon Tiger was casually stopped.

Juudara had to actually pay attention against 7th gate guy and was vividly shocked anything else is just your headcanon. Do you think EMS Sasuke would have done equally as well/better against Juudara? (Chances are you do)

It means everything once susanoo is made Guy cant do anything its over. Sasuke has the reactions to keep up with Guy

Based on?

all he has to do is cover himself in enton and guy cant do anything but AT which gets blocked by susanoo. But guy has no knowledge on enton

He was present when Sasuke used Amaterasu against Juubito so it's not like he's completely clueless about it.

so he dies to it since hes not raikage who could cut his arm off.

Raikage doesn't have any ranged techniques like Hirudora/Morning Peacock

I never said anything about the physical enhancements from kurama chakra im talking about the avatars.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Guy for sure

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP says

• Guy starts in the 7th gate and can maintain it

So guy has infinite 7th Gate? He win's even easier if that's the case.

Thatoneguy887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still a guy eating some sausage....?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing said:

@limitlesssigil: He could react to 8G guy, Night Guy and SM minato, 7 gates guy is nothing to him.

I never claimed 7 gate guy was equal to Juudara like you're implying, I'm simply saying that 7th Gate guy wasn't fodderized by Madara as much as a One Eyed Rinnegan pre-10 tails Madara fodderized EMS Sasuke.

He’s surprised how fast guy is thats all, did Guy hit him no he didnt and Afternoon Tiger was casually stopped.

Juudara had to actually pay attention against 7th gate guy and was vividly shocked anything else is just your headcanon. Do you think EMS Sasuke would have done equally as well/better against Juudara? (Chances are you do)

It means everything once susanoo is made Guy cant do anything its over. Sasuke has the reactions to keep up with Guy

Based on?

all he has to do is cover himself in enton and guy cant do anything but AT which gets blocked by susanoo. But guy has no knowledge on enton

He was present when Sasuke used Amaterasu against Juubito so it's not like he's completely clueless about it.

Okay.

He was shocked at how fast Guy was because he didnt think he was that fast. Doesnt mean anything here.

Guy didnt do well. EMS sasuke wouldnt do well.

No Caption Provided

Sasuke can react to juubito who is much faster than Guy, mindless juubito was blitzing SM hashirama and Tobirama who have much better reactions than Guy. This faster juubito Sasuke could keep up with. Curse seal only helped the Susanoo and kurama chakra does not increase reactions hence why when naruto was fighting the 3rd raikage he switched to sage mode from KCM to improve his reactions.

Okay. His knowledge of amaterasu and enton is low enough to be tricked into getting hit with it.

AT and MP get blocked by susanoo

Also Sasuke can use Kirin if he needs to which Guy wont be dodging

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing said:

which doesnt mean anything. Kisame got hit with Afternoon tiger and was fine shortly

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Based on?

After reading your post I have concluded, that you know next to nothing about Naruto.

And what if he launched Susanoo show me the damage done to it. Kisame survived so will sasuke with V1+ susanoo and hes likely to use V3 and V4

You missed the part where Kisame was about to move and got punched. He was ready to continue fighting but was stopped. After being hit he was able to break out of yamato's wood jutsu, perform a water prison and summon sharks. He was fully capable of continuing a fight but he knew he would lose so he committed suicide. I said couldve fought. You dont know what a lie is you arent comprehending what im saying to you.

The fact a blow from Tsunade would knock him out or make him cough up blood, or Big Ball rasengan would severely damage him, a pencil could cut him, he would get killed by double lariat. None of these things would effect V1 susanoo.

No Caption Provided

The circular bow can be used as a shield and you say I dont know anything about Naruto.

Things changed when Guy used 8gates not 7gates. People know about Guys 7gates and Raikage still said hes the fastest so hes faster than 7gates guy. Guy never used 8gates. Again and you say I dont know what im talking about when you cant understand something that simple

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@limitlesssigil said:
@whatamiseeing said:

Based on?

Okay.

He was shocked at how fast Guy was because he didnt think he was that fast. Doesnt mean anything here.

Guy didnt do well. EMS sasuke wouldnt do well.

No Caption Provided

Sasuke can react to juubito who is much faster than Guy

Sasuke was enhanced with Sage Mode by Juugo, which massively amplifies physicals.

, mindless juubito was blitzing SM hashirama and Tobirama who have much better reactions than Guy. This faster juubito Sasuke could keep up with. Curse seal only helped the Susanoo

Sasuke doesn't have the Curse Seal anymore, it was removed during his fight with Itachi, Juugo simply gave him Sage Chakra.

and kurama chakra does not increase reactions hence why when naruto was fighting the 3rd raikage he switched to sage mode from KCM to improve his reactions.

Lies, Naruto used sage mode because he can use the Nature energy in the air which is kind of like a sphere around him to allow him to sense attacks he can't even see.

Okay. His knowledge of amaterasu and enton is low enough to be tricked into getting hit with it.

Headcanon

AT and MP get blocked by susanoo

Lol, Madara's susanoo by feats has much higher durability than Sasukes and Madara's was sent flying, Sasuke's Susanoo would break. Prove it wouldn't.

Also Sasuke can use Kirin if he needs to which Guy wont be dodging

A pretty much dead Itachi could react to Kirin and you think 7th Gate Guy can't? Make's sense....

OP Stated Guy can maintain 7th Gate meaning it's pretty much infinite, Sasuke can't do anything against constant Hirudora spam.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil said:

@whatamiseeing said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Based on?

And what if he launched Susanoo show me the damage done to it. Kisame survived so will sasuke with V1+ susanoo and hes likely to use V3 and V4

Like I've said many times, Sasuke's Susanoo isn't even half as durable as Madara's by feats, prove Sasuke would tank it.

You missed the part where Kisame was about to move and got punched. He was ready to continue fighting but was stopped.

He twitched his finger lmao, you're clearly biased, twitching your finger doesn't mean you're able to continue fighting.

After being hit he was able to break out of yamato's wood jutsu, perform a water prison and summon sharks.

Yamato's Wood Jutsu is weak

Zabuza could perform Water Prison and he doesn't have 1/100th the Chakra Kisame does

He was fully capable of continuing a fight but he knew he would lose so he committed suicide.

Headcanon, no way was he "fully capable of continuing to fight", stop being biased k thx.

I said couldve fought. You dont know what a lie is you arent comprehending what im saying to you.

If he could have continued fighting he would have instead of committing suicide, your argument is moot.

The fact a blow from Tsunade would knock him out or make him cough up blood

Never happened

or Big Ball rasengan would severely damage him

Never happened

a pencil could cut him

"A pencil could cut him", Yeah when it's thrown by Killer B and enhanced with Lightning Chakra. You're pathetic with your obvious lowballing.

he would get killed by double lariat.

He didn't die to double lariat, that was a Zetsu clone lmao, how clueless can you be.

None of these things would effect V1 susanoo.

Prove it

No Caption Provided

The circular bow can be used as a shield and you say I dont know anything about Naruto.

Show Sasuke using it as a shield.

Things changed when Guy used 8gates not 7gates. People know about Guys 7gates and Raikage still said hes the fastest so hes faster than 7gates guy.

Lol, proof the Raikage knows about Guy's 7th Gate?

Guy never used 8gates. Again and you say I dont know what im talking about when you cant understand something that simple

Again, I just thoroughly spanked you in a debate. Literally the majority of your arguments are just lowballing such as "Kisame was cut by a pencil".

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not too sure if raikage is faster than 7th gate, but guy definitely cracks Sasuke open in this fight.

Lol at Kisame being able to continue fighting. The dude got oneshotted and lay flat of the floor.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Kisame was cut by a pencil so he's fodder lol.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: lmao

OT: EMS isn’t equal to BSM or even BM. Iirc Ems has about 0 mountain busting feats on his own and he’s also slower than non-blitzing naruto. I don’t even know why people think that just cuz he got a new sharingan, he’s suddenly on BM’s level of chakra.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

Ikr, it's like people think getting EMS makes you Faster/Stronger. They might aswell be saying that Base Sasuke Speed == BM/BSM Naruto speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy

Contended with Juudara for a while using the 7th Gate

Juudara >>>> Blind Sage Mode Madara that demolished EMS Sasuke.

EMS Sasuke isn't equal to BM or BSM Naruto, that's laughable.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By great_black_star

@limitlesssigil said:

@grinningf0x: Getting EMS doesn't increase physicals/speed, BM does, lol at the Sasuke wank as per usual.

Blind SM Madara fodderizes EMS Sasuke

7th Gate Guy contends with Juudara for a brief period.

Gai has never contented Juudara was simply playing with Gai, forcing him to show red vapor mode.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@great_black_star: Are you all incapable of reading?

Juudara showed genuine shock and surprise, that alone puts him above EMS Sasuke.

Also this is probably infinite 7th Gate Guy as per op. Sasuke die's horribly.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

It was one eye'd Rinnegan Madara that beat him but he was still being fodderized by Blind Madara.

Show me scan of blind Madara fodderising Sasuke. You sure, you are not mistaking with SM Naruto?

Madara never beat BM or BSM Naruto (Extracting the 9 tails via Gedo Statue doesn't count), stop lying.

Why?

PLease do show proof of this claim of yours.

Awful logic with nothing to back it up. Juubito wasn't trying against Naruto/Sasuke as he was having conflicting thoughts (The fact that you ignored this shows that you're wanking)

And same Juubito has blitzed Minato, Hashirama, Tobirama. While Sasuke has reacted and block same Juubito's attack. Later he was able to fight more calm and collected Juubito. It seems your own memory is messing with you.

Even doing this much against Juudara already puts him leagues above EMS Sasuke.

LMAO. So Juudara amusing himself is a feat for you? OKAY.

Juudara showed genuine shock and surprise, that alone puts him above EMS Sasuke.

Dude stop, seriously just stop. Learn how to read first. Madara wasn't suprised to his speed but his hirodora. Everyone will get surprised at such technique, but that doesn't mean anything. That is not even a feat.

Madara didn't even care to use a limbo against Gai, which will foddrize gai. Madara was simply giving Gai to go 8th Gate so he can enjoy the fight.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

Show me scan of blind Madara fodderising Sasuke. You sure, you are not mistaking with SM Naruto?

It's funny how you guys keep bringing up Madara blitzing SM Naruto, SM isn't even close to Naruto's strongest form, EMS however is Sasuke's best.

Why?

Because he withdrew the Tailed Beasts, that hardly counts as defeating.

Please do show proof of this claim of yours.

Above

And same Juubito has blitzed Minato, Hashirama, Tobirama. While Sasuke has reacted and block same Juubito's attack. Later he was able to fight more calm and collected Juubito. It seems your own memory is messing with you.

As I've already said, Sasuke was enhanced with Juugo's Sage Mode during his fight with Obito so you can't even use those feats, not to mention Obito wasn't trying to win.

Even doing this much against Juudara already puts him leagues above EMS Sasuke.

LMAO. So Juudara amusing himself is a feat for you? OKAY.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Like I said, even evoking this reaction from Juudara puts him above EMS Sasuke.

@limitlesssigil said:

Dude stop, seriously just stop. Learn how to read first. Madara wasn't suprised to his speed but his hirodora. Everyone will get surprised at such technique, but that doesn't mean anything. That is not even a feat.

Headcanon

Madara didn't even care to use a limbo against Gai, which will foddrize gai. Madara was simply giving Gai to go 8th Gate so he can enjoy the fight.

Again Headcanon with nothing to back it up.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

1. I am 100% sure now that you have no idea how to read a manga nor you have any idea on mechanism of Naruto characters.

No Caption Provided

Madara was using his sage mode's danger sensing to predict Sasuke's attack and was dodging his attacks. But Sasuke at bottom left panel, aim for Madara's landing attack with his thrust, which Madara couldn't evade but have to defend himself by letting his own arm get stab, thereby diverting the attack.

This particular pattern of diverting attack has happened so many times that, any regular Naruto reader should recognize this.

No Caption Provided

So, blind Madara even with Sage mode, didn't manage to score even a single hit on Sasuke while its the opposite.

2. Now you want to know why we bring blind Madara blitzing Naruto? EMS Sasuke managing to hit Madara is simply way too impressive.

Its no surprise that you don't know how impressive Hashirama's sage chakra is. Hashirama's sage chakra buff far exceed BM buff of Naruto. Yet Sasuke was still capable of fighting that Madara on par.

3. So, Madara incapacitating Naruto and forcefully extracting his own bijuu is not a feat? LMAO. You make it sound like anybody can do it. For your knowledge, Obito also had access to Gedo, yet he was trying his best to get kyuubi but failed.

4. Sasuke was never enhanced by Juugo. It was his susanoo that was enhanced. For your kind knowledge Susanoo is a jutsu just like rasengan. One enhancing rasengan with sage chakra will not enhanced the user's sensory ability. So no, Sasuke wasn't enhanced t all.

5. Madara was shock at Hirodora not Gai's speed, as the scan shows it. Gai has never manage to even land a single blow on Madara, and we are talking about same Madara who let Gai charge Night Gai, while laughing and commenting on Gai's chakra.

Do you think Gai can escape limbo? Madara used limbo on Sasuke, same will also fodderize Gai.

This is really sad.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

1. I am 100% sure now that you have no idea how to read a manga nor you have any idea on mechanism of Naruto characters.

No Caption Provided

Madara was using his sage mode's danger sensing to predict Sasuke's attack and was dodging his attacks. But Sasuke at bottom left panel, aim for Madara's landing attack with his thrust, which Madara couldn't evade but have to defend himself by letting his own arm get stab, thereby diverting the attack.

This particular pattern of diverting attack has happened so many times that, any regular Naruto reader should recognize this.

No Caption Provided

Like I've already said, I'm inclined to believe Madara let Sasuke's sword pierce him, up to readers interpretation.

So, blind Madara even with Sage mode, didn't manage to score even a single hit on Sasuke while its the opposite.

This is laughable, Madara himself said he had no interest in killing Sasuke yet, he let him live.

2. Now you want to know why we bring blind Madara blitzing Naruto? EMS Sasuke managing to hit Madara is simply way too impressive.

If you assume Sasuke actually had the speed to hit Madara which only a Sasuke wanker would do.

Its no surprise that you don't know how impressive Hashirama's sage chakra is. Hashirama's sage chakra buff far exceed BM buff of Naruto. Yet Sasuke was still capable of fighting that Madara on par.

No he wasn't it was so evident that he could have destroyed Sasuke as easily as he destroyed SM Naruto had he wanted to, but like I already said, he didn't want to.

3. So, Madara incapacitating Naruto and forcefully extracting his own bijuu is not a feat?

Madara never incapacitated Naruto, why are you continuously wanking, he knocked the 9 tails Avatar away with Limbo, Naruto then immediately got up.

Extracting the 9 tails is a cheap way to win that only Madara could do. Why would you count that as Madara beating BSM Naruto?

LMAO. You make it sound like anybody can do it. For your knowledge, Obito also had access to Gedo, yet he was trying his best to get kyuubi but failed.

Obito was using Madara's Rinnegans, not his own, it's likely he doesn't have nearly as much control over it as Madara does.

4. Sasuke was never enhanced by Juugo. It was his susanoo that was enhanced. For your kind knowledge Susanoo is a jutsu just like rasengan. One enhancing rasengan with sage chakra will not enhanced the user's sensory ability. So no, Sasuke wasn't enhanced t all.

Wrong, he enhanced Sasuke with Sage Chakra, who then enhanced his Susanoo with it. So yes he did get the Physical boosts.

5. Madara was shock at Hirodora not Gai's speed, as the scan shows it. Gai has never manage to even land a single blow on Madara, and we are talking about same Madara who let Gai charge Night Gai, while laughing and commenting on Gai's chakra.

The same Night Guy that Madara admitted almost killed him? Yeah....

He was shocked as soon as Guy opened the 7th Gate, again your downplay is ridiculous.

Do you think Gai can escape limbo? Madara used limbo on Sasuke, same will also fodderize Gai.

No I don't think Guy could do anything about Limbo, but Sasuke doesn't have Limbo so it's irrelevant.

This is really sad.

Your Sasuke wank is really sad, I agree.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

1. Your inclination is just you being in denial. But its okay.

2. Yes, Madara had no interest in killing Sasuke, so? Madara had no interest in squashing Gai either. What is your point?

3. Both are on same speed level. Sasuke on panel hit Madara and here you think Kishi is a Sasuke wanker? *sigh*

4. There is zero evidence that Madara can win against Sasuke without rinnegan. Madara caught off guard by limbo if you didn't know.

5. Obito not being original bearer of rinnegan has nothing to do with the fact that he couldn't manage to accomplish what Madara accomplished. Madara with a rinnegan stomp all bijuu including Naruto. Naruto was trying to resist it but fail.THis is really stupid to argue against that.

6. Show me a scan of Sasuke getting enhanced by Juugo? LMAO. I just wonder why I am even arguing with you on this.

7. What? What kind of logic is that? We are talking of Madara allowing Gai charge his 8th gate with excitement. If he wanted he could stomp Gai with a limbo.

8. But Madara had yet he didn't use on Gai, while he immediately used on Sasuke. Do you know why? He sensed Sasuke more of a trouble than Gai is. And Sasuke doesn't need limbo to stomp Gai.

9. Only one who is wanking is you.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: @ourmanuel: does this look like a guy who cant continue fighting?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He was on the ground and was going to fight back but he got punched in the stomach, he was defeated doesnt mean he couldnt continue

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: he was using the last of his power, he was already pretty much done for.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Sasuke demolishes Gai.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@great_black_star said:

@limitlesssigil:

1. Your inclination is just you being in denial. But its okay.

Whatever you say.

2. Yes, Madara had no interest in killing Sasuke, so? Madara had no interest in squashing Gai either. What is your point?

I'm not arguing that 7th Gate Guy posed a threat to him, but the reaction he elicited is impressive.

3. Both are on same speed level. Sasuke on panel hit Madara and here you think Kishi is a Sasuke wanker? *sigh*

No, saying EMS Sasuke is as fast as Sage Mode Madara is laughable, Kishi never gave any inclination that was the case, It's just your biased opinion that thinks so, Madara let Sasuke's sword pierce his arm.

4. There is zero evidence that Madara can win against Sasuke without rinnegan. Madara caught off guard by limbo if you didn't know.

I can't believe you actually just said that. You think EMS Sasuke > Sage Mode Madara wtf. I think we're done here.

5. Obito not being original bearer of rinnegan has nothing to do with the fact that he couldn't manage to accomplish what Madara accomplished. Madara with a rinnegan stomp all bijuu including Naruto. Naruto was trying to resist it but fail. This is really stupid to argue against that.

Again, the Bijuu can't resist the Gedo Statue no matter how strong they are, that's it's entire point, so defeating Naruto via that method isn't really counted as a defeat.

6. Show me a scan of Sasuke getting enhanced by Juugo? LMAO. I just wonder why I am even arguing with you on this.

There isn't one, here's a quote from the wiki.

"As Sasuke then began his next attack against Obito, now knowing that the jinchuriki was vulnerable against senjutsu , Jūgo transferred some of his natural energy into Sasuke, who then proceeded to channel it into his complete Susanoo in a manner similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven."

You have no proof to suggest that it's possible to simple give Sage Chakra to a Susanoo, how does that even make sense, nothing like that has ever been shown in the series. It's far more likely that Juugo gave Sage Chakra to Sasuke who then spread it around his Susanoo.

7. What? What kind of logic is that? We are talking of Madara allowing Gai charge his 8th gate with excitement. If he wanted he could stomp Gai with a limbo.

Doesn't change the fact that 8 Guy almost killed Juudara, no matter how much you sugarcoat it.

8. But Madara had yet he didn't use on Gai, while he immediately used on Sasuke. Do you know why? He sensed Sasuke more of a trouble than Gai is. And Sasuke doesn't need limbo to stomp Gai.

Headcanon with nothing to back it up, "He sensed Sasuke was more trouble than Guy" Get your wank out of here, it's pathetic.

9. Only one who is wanking is you.

I'm not wanking anyone, Idgaf about Guy or Sasuke, it's you that's wanking Sasuke into oblivion.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“There is zero evidence that Madara can win against Sasuke without rinnegan.”

This one’s going in the history books

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I still can't believe he actually said that.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: injuries and chakra dont relate as shown in the pictures, despite being on the ground defeated he still did all that, juudara didnt run out of chakra after almost dying, minato had a claw through his body and was still performing jutsu. Kisame has the most chakra in akatsuki, look what nagato did kisame could accomplish more given they had the same power. That wasnt the last of his power he decided to commit suicide because he lost