Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Wushu59

2 is a hard fight

Hard stops at 3. All of these characters induvially strike harder then Doflamingo,.

You could even make arguments for 1 using certain island level meta for One Piece. But I'm just going to stay low balled. Also assuming this is Base Moria and not the amped version

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Yray

Dies at 3

Avatar image for deactivated-6307faaa001f7
deactivated-6307faaa001f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 or 5 doffy strings would be hard to overcome without any prior knowledge

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Raziel2014

stops at 3

Might Guy using 7th gate is just as strong as any of those guys at R3 however he is limited to one single attack but then he is out for the count, pretty useless.

4th Raikage has speed but his Power is trash, out of the 5 kages during the war arc he has the lowest attack power -> proven with how little he can do against Rib Cage Susanoo while even Terumi can dissolve it with ease, Onoki can just plainly erase it and Tsunade can break a stronger version of it.

3rd raikage is the only one that has everything but he cant take on all 3 it would be good if he can defeat just one of the R3 One piece fighters.

the only reasons they dont stop at R2 is because Franky is not strong enough, if they had any other fighter on par with Vergo or slightly stronger this would be an extremely diff fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 3

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63055bdc61167
deactivated-63055bdc61167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm not sure if 7th Gate Guy can carry them past two. Vergo and current Franky scale above Pacifista. Nightmare Luffy was rag dolling Oars.

DivineSpawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gai, and raikages are relativists, and big island level, they should stop at 4.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shirso  Online

Honestly they might stop at 2 but either way hits a hard wall at 3.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R3

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Edgelord91

Hard stop at 3

Edit- they have no chance of clearing round 6 because of Luffy

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PlagueDocter

Rd 1 : Pre-skip Luffy, Rob Lucci, and Gekko Moria

Fully depends on what’s what and who is who. Is this Prime Moria (Who clashed with young Kaido) is this Shadows Asgard Moria, is this base thriller bark Moria or is this marineford Moria and does Moria have certain shadows with him or zombies available. Is this preskip Cp 9 Rob Lucci or is this Cp 0 Lucci. As for Luffy he is less complicated as you can just you Marineford Luffy for preskip Luffy.

But honestly they could stop at one if you use the beanstalk scaling and such but if you lowball and everyone is their weakest forms like Lucci is enies lobby, and Moria is thriller bark base form no zombies I could see them getting past 1 assuming they don’t get caught by Moria’s one shot. Not to mention Moria’s shadow is very powerful as it’s essentially a 4th invincible character that can straight up act as a second better Moria (It also can imprison someone). Lucci also has flight, great Ap, amazing Defense and agility as well not to mention the Six King Gun which can bypass durability.

Rd 2 : Nightmare Luffy, Vergo, and General Franky

Nightmare Luffy wrecked Oars who was stronger than like everyone on Thrillerbark and had the powers and skills of a hundred people. Vergo when clashing with post skip Sanji cracked Sanji’s leg. And general franky has incredible durability and some things like radical beam and such that would be very hard to dodge. But I could see Vergo being a incredible threat if they don’t deal with him off the bat.

Rd 3 : Jinbe, Jack, and Cracker

This is a hard stop they only reason Luffy is alive today is because he had Nami soak Cracker’s biscuit soldiers. Cracker could honestly solo (not to say Jimbei and Jack aren’t helping because they can also wreck). Cracker I feel often gets overlooked or downplayed but Cracker would’ve defeated Luffy and only lost because he got impatient and rushed Tank Man Luffy. Jimbei and Jack are both quite tanky and both scale above Cracker as well.

Rd 4 : Sulong Nekomamushi and Inuarashi, and Doflamingo

Doflamingo should be lower (Still strong and I don’t think they could beat Doffy but Cracker and such are stronger than Doffy). Sulong Neko and Sulong Inu are both stronger than Jack as such they should dominate (they are also by proxy stronger than Doffy). While Doffy the weakest of the three his versatility and strings are almost unmatched and the opposition literally won’t be able to see them.

Rd 5 : Katakuri, Marco, and King

Yeah no they can’t even damage King (Flame form) and Marco (he heals) while they would be hard pressed to even hurt/hit Katakuri who is a Mochi “logia” (special paramecia) as they have no Haki.

Rd 6: Hybrid Kaido, G5 Luffy, and Old Whitebeard

Yeah no…

EDIT: whoops I thought I talked about round four but guess I didn’t so I’ll add more.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 maybe 4

Team definitely doesn't clear

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at 3 for sure.

And base Kaido could solo all three casually.