No Caption Provided

vs

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sasuke is able to use genjutsu to suppress the 9 tails, so the battle probably changes pretty quickly into normal Naruto vs Sasuke, which means Naruto gets slaughtered. (No time to activate sage mode)

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpdag05: but that needs an eye contact to do so.. if that's easily why pain who have better eyes couldn't accomplish? he blitzed pain

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jpdag05

@werkudoro: Pain has never shown the ability to suppress the nine tail's, only Madara and Sasuke (among dojutusu users). I don't remember him ever using his eyes to cast genjutsu either, and he certainly never used amaterasu or su'sano. Sharingan techniques are simply not applicable to pain (probably because he never actually had the sharingan and instead had his rinnegan implanted fully formed).

Also, did Sasuke actually need eye contact when he suppressed the nine tails? I can't remember. I know Madara did.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpdag05 said:

@werkudoro: Pain has never shown the ability to suppress the nine tail's, only Madara and Sasuke (among dojutusu users). I don't remember him ever using his eyes to cast genjutsu either, and he certainly never used amaterasu or su'sano. Sharingan techniques are simply not applicable to pain (probably because he never actually had the sharingan and instead had his rinnegan implanted fully formed).

Also, did Sasuke actually need eye contact when he suppressed the nine tails? I can't remember. I know Madara did.

sasuke lost that ability, because naruto eventually became to strong. Lol this is actually absurd that you think hebi sasuke actually beats 6 tails naruto.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jt_gh

Rounds one and two are utter stomps for Naruto. Killer Bee ran thru Sasuke and Taka like they were wet tissue paper and he wasn't even trying. EMS Sasuke though is a different animal. He should take the last round.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh mismatch. Except maybe round 3.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 3 is the only debatable one, unless he gets Jugo again his susanoo wont be mobile enough to evade BB for long.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hebi Sasuke don't have the fire power to take down this version of Naruto, Kirin might be effective then agains, ot has tanked a a bijuudama in his mouth, so I don't think Kirin will be effective. Only of Sasuke has is suppressed Kyuubi's chakra like he did in Oro's hideout.

MS and EMS version of Sasuke shouldn't have any problem one-shotting Naruto with ama.

6-tails win round one, while Sasuke takes the others.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto stomps round 1 & 2.

hebi/taka sasuke and team got roflstomped by Bee, when bee wasn't even trying.

This is essentially bloodlusted 6 tails as in this form, karuma does not hold back. unlike naruto he would instantly go for the kill and seeing as he was able to Speed blitz and rag doll Pain, somebody who was well above hebi/taka sasuke, sasuke shouldn't be an issue.

As for EMS. EMS sasuke has the speed to not get tagged right away and with EMS he can eventually take down the 6tails if 6 tails doesn't evolve further from there, if karuma gets all 9 tails like against pain, its a close match,

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke suppresses the kyuubi, he didn't need eye contact when he did it at beginning of shipudden

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: nooo. He did and it was a cloack... I. E nine tails chakra over leaking.. It wasnt even the actual beast coming out with skeletons.

Naruto wins R1&2 sasuke wins 3.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: yes you're right that only small amount of chakra as kurama stated

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke suppresses the kyuubi, he didn't need eye contact when he did it at beginning of shipudden

beginning of shippuden was also a different situation. a full 6 tails released kyuubi in a battle would hardly give sasuke ample time for that. look at the pain fight, other then a few periods of time, he was mostly rag dolling somebody arguably much faster/stronger then hebi sasuke, who also happened to have a much stronger version of dojutsu.

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps. He was able yo compete with pain who is miles stronger than deidara

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jpdag05

@ash_kechup_: At what point specifically did Naruto "become too strong" for the nine-tails to be suppressed? The appearance of the six tails occurs before Naruto tames the nine-tails, so he is not yet immune to suppression/genjutsu on that account.

If Sasuke cannot suppress the nine tails, he gets godstomped in rounds one and two. Not sure how badly ems Sasuke loses, but I imagine he does as well.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possible that Sasuke can suppress the kyubi, but I wouldn't count on it. He likely loses round 1 and 2, but he stomps rounds 3

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: and how does he stomp in round 3 amaterasu or susano'o kagutsuchi? I think 6 tailed can evade them

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EMS sasuke can only be countered by tailed beast sage mode but not the 6 tails.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins round three, but the other two are mismatches

Even Pain had to resort to his best jutsu to beat the six tails

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points