• 125 results
Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@firstmanofsteei: I'm feeding my dogs now but what you said is false. There are varios instances where 666Satan used moves that he had never seen before said moves were used. He even used Mori's moves by reading Han's mind before Mori even arrived to the Earth. I will provide said evidence once I finish here so in the Meantime please post scans of Moro, starting with draining a sun or a planet the moment he starts a one on one battle with an enemy. Not before, not after, Just when the battle starts.

Incorrect when the kai's arrived to fight Moro they found him eating the nearby planets genki, thats what he does he absorbs stuff regardless of if there is or not an enemy.

When he arrived on Namek absorbed the place before Goku and Vegeta arrived, and kept absorbing energy of the planets ki and Goku and Vegeta's before the battle started.

Even when he sent his forces to earth he spent his time eating other planets, Moro genuinely wants to consume all ki in the universe.

As for the satan evidence it will be useful I'm sure

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's not a single thing that stops Satan from copying all of Moro's moves the moment the fight starts and bodying him with everything else in his arsenal that Moro has no access to, like cloning or even Recoilless kicks that can blitz and oneshot Moro considering Satan's raw stats are equal to his here.

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By A_Random_User

@el_directo_: What i do is always put the spoiler tag first and alone.

Like this:

No Caption Provided

Then i put the info or image inside it:

like this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If you put the spoiler block and want to write without it again you just press enter and press spoiler block again

Like this:

See how its spoiler marked and the spoiler line gets till the space below the image?
See how its spoiler marked and the spoiler line gets till the space below the image?
See how its not spoiler marked and the spoiler tag its off?
See how its not spoiler marked and the spoiler tag its off?

Thats it

Also I won the battle.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I know Dragon Ball well enough so I wouldn't dare to use scenes from a filler episode as evidence.

The Broly example is good because it shows how their Ki defense protects them from the heat. Moro got roasted from the lava geyser yes, I know it was because he just had his ass handed to him by Goku so his ki defences wouldn't be the best.

Now. You say the geyser was pure genki from the planet and not lava, fair enough, it still produced heat, we can see this because that attack cooked Moro. Said attacks wouldn't really affect 666Satan as he actually gets stronger from heat and light. And if you claim that the attack is ki that doesn't create heat then it would still do nothing to 666Satan, those attacks come from the energy of a planet, 666Satan wouldn't be tickle by something like that, much less if his stats are equal to Moro's as the OP stated.

Avatar image for crazycomicreade
CrazyComicReade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I know Dragon Ball well enough so I wouldn't dare to use scenes from a filler episode as evidence.

The Broly example is good because it shows how their Ki defense protects them from the heat. Moro got roasted from the lava geyser yes, I know it was because he just had his ass handed to him by Goku so his ki defences wouldn't be the best.

Now. You say the geyser was pure genki from the planet and not lava, fair enough, it still produced heat, we can see this because that attack cooked Moro. Said attacks wouldn't really affect 666Satan as he actually gets stronger from heat and light. And if you claim that the attack is ki that doesn't create heat then it would still do nothing to 666Satan, those attacks come from the energy of a planet, 666Satan wouldn't be tickle by something like that, much less if his stats are equal to Moro's as the OP stated.

Dude don't pretend that evidence doesn't exist ki literally vaporises planets, it was the genki from the planet that moro had concentrated that ended up hurting. Also the energy absoprtion is limited to only his wings and even then the rate of its absorption isn't enough tp suggest it can survive an attack that hurts above SSB tier characters, its like saying superman can survive a universal beam of yellow sunlight, the rate of destruction is greater then the rate of absorption, nevermind getting punched also passes kinetic energy hence heat but we all know it doesn't make him stronger. Furthermore Satan will be effectively oneshotted by Moro once via draining.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@firstmanofsteei said:
@purpledeadragon said:

@firstmanofsteei: I'm feeding my dogs now but what you said is false. There are varios instances where 666Satan used moves that he had never seen before said moves were used. He even used Mori's moves by reading Han's mind before Mori even arrived to the Earth. I will provide said evidence once I finish here so in the Meantime please post scans of Moro, starting with draining a sun or a planet the moment he starts a one on one battle with an enemy. Not before, not after, Just when the battle starts.

Incorrect when the kai's arrived to fight Moro they found him eating the nearby planets genki, thats what he does he absorbs stuff regardless of if there is or not an enemy.

When he arrived on Namek absorbed the place beforeGoku and Vegeta arrived, and kept absorbing energy of the planets ki and Goku and Vegeta's before the battle started.

Even when he sent his forces to earth he spent his time eating other planets, Moro genuinely wants to consume all ki in the universe.

As for the satan evidence it will be useful I'm sure

Not a single example of Moro draining the enemy in seconds right after a battle starts...

You were the one bringing the in character argument, now, please follow the rules and post scans of Moro completly draining someone or the planet/Sun in a few seconds after starting a one on one battle.
You were the one bringing the in character argument, now, please follow the rules and post scans of Moro completly draining someone or the planet/Sun in a few seconds after starting a one on one battle.

Meanwhile, 666Satan read Daewi's mind within seconds after their battle started, copying his and Mori's moves before any of them used them (Mori wasn't even in the planet when that happened) I will just link the chapter 283 as well if you want to see it for yourself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And here is 666Satan using limit breaker before Mori had used him himself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now, you said it yourself:

@deactivated-5f871b4e9acb7 said:

@purpledeadragon: .... Long story short he can't copy ki cause he already has it and lacks any control reading minds won't help since ki control is an extension of ones body like a playstation controller your not actively thinking about what your doing, he can copy however Moro's magic but Moro will most likely drain him before he even uses magic and he can just eat the suns genki (natural ki) too.

666Satan will be able to copy Moro's magical draining ability, and thanks to the evidence I provided he will be doing so within seconds after the battle begin. Now, I will ask you again, do you have scans that show how an in character Moro would start to drain a sun or a planet the moment the battle starts. Again, not before, not after, the moment the battle begins. Also, do have in mind this is a stats equal battle, so you'll also have to provide evidence of Moro draining the energy of someone as powerful as himself in less time than the few seconds required for 666Satan to read his mind. Do remember that 666Satan's energy will be constantly raising due to the heat and light from the Sun.

That is the power he got from just being in the space around earth...Imagine the power he gets from being ON the sun.
That is the power he got from just being in the space around earth...Imagine the power he gets from being ON the sun.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@eredin12:

Dude don't pretend that evidence doesn't exist ki literally vaporises planets, it was the genki from the planet that moro had concentrated that ended up hurting. Also the energy absoprtion is limited to only his wingsand even then the rate of its absorption isn't enough tp suggest it can survive an attack that hurts above SSB tier characters, its like saying superman can survive a universal beam of yellow sunlight, the rate of destruction is greater then the rate of absorption, nevermind getting punched also passes kinetic energy hence heat but we all know it doesn't make him stronger. Furthermore Satan will be effectively oneshotted by Moro once via draining.

No Caption Provided

I already posted my arguments in the previous post, I'm not really interested in debating you two. So I will only reply to FirstManOfsteeI from now on. Have a good day.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@bgninjaq: Hey man, Just to be sure. Stats are Equal, but does that mean 666Satan gets Moro's stats or Moro gets 666Stats?

🙂

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CrazyComicReade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By CrazyComicReade

@purpledeadragon: Dude I haven't even seen the full context of your argument and Im seeing issues

From what I can deduce your trying to prove Satan mind reads at the start of a fight

Your using the example of when he fought daewi han to say he can copy moves before he sees them

But that is fundamentally wrong in this scenario, for a start Daewi began fighting Satan at the end of 272, and copied the moves from Daewi han's brain during the fight

So your trying to justify him copying Moro at the start even though it happened during the fight while they were attacking each other and not only that Satan can't even copy all abilities like Daewi han's strong nuclear force or all the wisdom of sage for that matter so why would he be able to copy a non-martial arts skill when moro is tanding still passively draining him

Nevermind Moro is a telepath and everyone forgets for some reason he has feats of intercepting telepathy like when piccolo was talking to the team and he intercepted there talk, Moro will notice and counter with by trapping Satan in his own mind and he won't come out

And Moro always absorbs ki from his surroundings and from people the only reason he didn't do it to the z team was because they were too weak and he stated that, he was going to do it to Goku but Vegeta who studied spirit control on yadrat was immune and saved Goku. As for the Kai they had magic to counter the energy absorption.

But anyone that doesn't have protection or isn't to weak gets absorbed.

So the fight goes with Moro draining both the sun and Satan then Satan starts absorbing the sun too Moro being surprised takes a peak in his head and decides to oneshot with genjutsu once he sees what he is capable of and that would be in-character and even then Moro still has the absorption magic technique which works on those stronger then moro. <--- See that. Thats called being generous like I said Moro has intercepted telepathy so Satan shouldn't get the ability in the first place, the moment Satan even touches his mind, he'll Satan back by trapping him in his own mind forcing him to relieve memories from his past, then moro eats him.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything Moro can do, Satan can do better.
I can't see Moro beating a single Satan, let alone 200+ quintillion.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@crazycomicreade said:

@purpledeadragon: Dude I haven't even seen the full context of your argument and Im seeing issues

From what I can deduce your trying to prove Satan mind reads at the start of a fight

Your using the example of when he fought daewi han to say he can copy moves before he sees them

But that is fundamentally wrong in this scenario, for a start Daewi began fighting Satan at the end of 272, and copied the moves from Daewi han's brain during the fight

False, Han and 666Satan started their battle at the end of chapter 279 . But the next chapter didn't follow the battle as we are shown what happened 1 hour before that. At the end of chapter 281 we finally see Han and 666Satan clashing and fighting. And finally, in chapter 282 we see the initial clash once again just before 666Satan starts using Han's moves.

So your trying to justify him copying Moro at the start even though it happened during the fight while they were attacking each other and not only that Satan can't even copy all abilities like Daewi han's strong nuclear force or all the wisdom of sage for that matter so why would he be able to copy a non-martial arts skill when moro is tanding still passively draining him

False again, He was also using the other Sage's wisdom abilities. he just didn't use strong or weak force. He also copied every weird ability used by Maitreya with no problem. Hell, he even stole Mubong's Longinus borrowed power for a moment.

No Caption Provided

See? Why wouldn't be able to copy energy absorption when he can copy all sorts of hax and even something like Universal forces?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nevermind Moro is a telepath and everyone forgets for some reason he has feats of intercepting telepathy like when piccolo was talking to the team and he intercepted there talk, Moro will notice and counter with by trapping Satan in his own mind and he won't come out

Ok. Just post scans that show Moro doing that. I will wait.

And Moro always absorbs ki from his surroundings and from people the only reason he didn't do it to the z team was because they were too weak and he stated that, he was going to do it to Goku but Vegeta who studied spirit control on yadrat was immuneand saved Goku. As for the Kai they had magic to counter the energy absorption.

Ok. do you have any scans to back those claims? Last time I checked Buu was the one to be stated to be immune to Moro's drain. Not an issue anyway, seeing how 666Satan will get that energy drain ability seconds after the battle starts.

But anyone that doesn't have protection gets absorbed.

So the fight goes with Moro draining both the sun and Satan then Satan starts absorbing the sun too Moro being surprised takes a peak in his head and decides to oneshot with genjutsu once he sees what he is capable of and that would be in-character and even then Moro still has the absorption magic technique which works on those stronger then moro.

LMAO. Hey dude, this ain't Naruto. But by all means, go ahead and show how an in-character Moro oneshots someone with Genjutsu.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything Moro can do, Satan can do better.

I can't see Moro beating a single Satan, let alone 200+ quintillion.

Just imagine those 245+ quintillion clones with Moro's draining and energy manipulation magic.

No Caption Provided

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan is outclassed by the Baphomet or no?

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cupofreality1: The stats are Equal, and there is enough evidence to support the argument that 666Satan will Copy Moro's magical abilities after the battle starts...

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao

Wtf is this thread? KI, magic, mystic, Moro can't survive sun etc.?

Why do you guys make this so complicated?

Has Satan ever copied a passiv ability? No? He gets stomped.

Also stop with the Satan and Moro copy wank. If you have mind reading resistent, Satan can't do shit and he never copied genetic abilities. Hell I bet every DB via passiv KI shield could stop that. If you cut Moros hand, he can't copy shit, so he would be fodder level.

I'm not a big fiction nerd, but I can name at least 4 guys with better copy copy power than these overrated cans.

Also you can't copy every power, this would be just NLF or do you think fodder like Moro and Satan could just copy cosmic level of power? Hell no. There's levels to this game.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: So if the battle wasn't taking place in the sun, you think Moro would win then?

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CrazyComicReade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By CrazyComicReade

@purpledeadragon said:
@crazycomicreade said:

False, Han and 666Satan started their battle at the end of chapter 279 . But the next chapter didn't follow the battle as we are shown what happened 1 hour before that. At the end of chapter 281 we finally see Han and 666Satan clashing and fighting. And finally, in chapter 282 we see the initial clash once again just before 666Satan starts using Han's moves.

Correct I got my numbers mixed up regarless the point that I am making is that Satan didn't start reading Daewi Han's mind from the beginning.

@purpledeadragon said:
@crazycomicreade said:

@purpledeadragon:

False again, He was also using the other Sage's wisdom abilities. he just didn't use strong or weak force. He also copied every weird ability used by Maitreya with no problem. Hell, he even stole Mubong's Longinus borrowed power for a moment.

My argument was that there are something's he can not copy like Mori Jin's speed mode or the wisdom the sage he merely copies pieces of it. And what's most important is that Satan only copied once the abilities were shown during the battle of course there are 1 or 2 outliers, but he has copied abilites at the start consistently which will give Moro more then enough time to cripple satan's stats.

@purpledeadragon said:
@crazycomicreade said:

@purpledeadragon:

See? Why wouldn't be able to copy energy absorption when he can copy all sorts of hax and even something like Universal forces?

For a simple reason that just occurred to me, Satan has never copied the passive abilities of the gods like Mubong's form prove he can also can you show me a time Satan copied any magical ability not martial arts that through mind reading. Or rather show a scan of satan copying a mystic ability via mind reading that isn't martial arts. I could also talk about how magic in dragon ball is different since goku said Moro has weird chi or how when Moro wished for his magic back his power level went up but answer those ones first meaning magic is just ki under a different name unless you think levitation is magic and frieza is a magic user.

@purpledeadragon said:
@crazycomicreade said:

@purpledeadragon:

Ok. Just post scans that show Moro doing that. I will wait

Scans of Moro trapping the Great Lord of Lord in his memories briefly

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scans of having intercepted telepathy

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So even if Satan copied Moro's absorption ability Moro can still just lock him in his own memories and take Satan out while he's there or copy his abilities or stright up eat Satan whatever floats your boat.

And even assuming Moro doesn't realise he can always seal satan in his own memories the moment Satan starts copying and he realises.

@purpledeadragon said:
@crazycomicreade said:

@purpledeadragon:

And Moro always absorbs ki from his surroundings and from people the only reason he didn't do it to the z team was because they were too weak and he stated that, he was going to do it to Goku but Vegeta who studied spirit control on yadrat was immuneand saved Goku. As for the Kai they had magic to counter the energy absorption.

Ok. do you have any scans to back those claims? Last time I checked Buu was the one to be stated to be immune to Moro's drain. Not an issue anyway, seeing how 666Satan will get that energy drain ability seconds after the battle starts.

You solved your own question Majin Buu was immune because he absorbed a kai years ago known as the great lord of lords thats what turned kid buu into fat buu, Vegeta literally had spirit fission which was the counter to moro's abilities which is why he wasn't hurt by it.

Moro would still win since this is 73 Moro meaning even if Satan used ki absorption Moro can seperate it from him and then use ki absorption to eat it.

Overall its the mind hax that gives Moro the win he can also cast illusions I just couldn't be bothered finding the scan, Satan in character doesn't copy abilities at start and only ever copies mystic abilites he has seen first you only have the 1 piece of evidence suggesting otherwise.

Fight would start with Moro staying in one spot since in character he waits for the opponent to be the aggressor as he absorbs ki passively then somewhere along the line Satan copies so he incaps satan and switches to active ki absorption which is much faster killing satan.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: I didn't said 666Satan would win. I just stated his abilities and what the battle settings would mean for the both of them.

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animeisniche_ok: Name the 4, am curious

I can't say much about current Moro cuz I'm currently here. But from what I have heard, he's nothing special. Satan and Moro are fodders. They can't even copy passiv abilities Lmfao

No Caption Provided

My friend in my group chat can name even more guys who are better than these two guys.

I'm using the popular ones

Midora gains the power and not just the move like fodder Moro and Satan.

No Caption Provided

Kid Buu pretty much gains all your strength, abilities, IQ etc literally everything. Even if we ignor his absorb ability, Buu copied all attacks in an instant just by seeing them (even KaiKai)

No Caption Provided

You could put these b! Tch here into DB and she would copy everything. From Ozaru to SSJ, Ultra instinct even Moros copy ability. This bitch can copy cosmic level of power. She even copied LB physiology.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@crazycomicreade:

listen man, I actually have better things to do than debate in this thread with everyone, I already decided to debate one person. Now, let me give you a short and final reply for your "counters".

666Sata copied Daewi's abilities, you can't just deny that he did because he didn't used all of the abilities. He didn't copied Mori's speed and power modes because that is not an ability, that is something from his Dragon Armor. Dean had the same modes when he used the Armor against Mori. Besides, in the latest chapter 666Satan displayed the ability to steal the enemy's weapons, he even stole Mori's Yeoui and he wasn't even in that fight. Next, 666Satan copied Han's move a couple seconds after their first clash, I can post every scan if needed but I already linked the chapter Itself. Now you would need to provide evidence of Moro completly draining Someone as strong as him within seconds after the fight starts. Someone Who has his own source of power right next to him.

Now, I already provided scans of 666Satan copying everyone of Maitreya's Special abilities. Dropping giant elemental crosses is not Martial arts, spikes that come out of the enemy's body is not Martial arts, growing explosive mini Buddhas out of the enemy's arm is not a Martial art skill. All of that is evidence that 666Satan can copy Special skills, Moro's magic is just energy manipulación and draining, something the gods from God of highschool have been doing since forever, that is why they live so many years and have such great power. That is why Mubong was pissed off at them, because they have been draining the lives of humans for thousands and thousands of years.

And finally, It looks like you Haven't read the last Chapters of God of highschool. Odin explained how 666Satan doesn't see reality as them. It is explained he doesn't see faces or People, all he sees is power. It has been shown how he sees the People's power. Illusions wont really work and Moro's illusion didn't trapped the Kai, he never tried to Break out for you to say he was trapped.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now, I will say this respectfully, I am not interested in debating you because I didn't like how you ignored my arguments backed up with scans. Have a good day and please don't tag me again because I wont reply.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animeisniche_ok: Moro can copy all sorts of ability be it active or passive. He copied vegeta's spirit fission, his fighting style, his attacks and everything. He can copy abilities that are on genetic level like piccolo's regeneration and telepathy.

His copy ability is high tier.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Lordragoon

@purpledeadragon: Are you seriously equating life energy with lava? Life energy is not lava. You need to back up that claims with feats or statements.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@lordragoon said:

@purpledeadragon: Are you seriously equating life energy with lava? Life energy is not lava. You need to back up that claims with feats or statements.

... Ok. Here you go.

The planet's energy that Moro uses to attack is obviously geothermal energy or magma/lava. Look at the color and fire covering it. If you think it is a ki based attack then please provide examples of ki based attacks that look like that.
The planet's energy that Moro uses to attack is obviously geothermal energy or magma/lava. Look at the color and fire covering it. If you think it is a ki based attack then please provide examples of ki based attacks that look like that.
The
The "energy" tentacles get cold and petrify like lava, it even looks the same as pictures of dried and cold lava/magma.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Once again, look at the attack, it is obvious that it comes from the magma beneath the planet
Once again, look at the attack, it is obvious that it comes from the magma beneath the planet
No Caption Provided
Observe, after Vegeta counters the
Observe, after Vegeta counters the "energy" attack it gets harder and cooler, turning into volvanic rocks. The ki attacks disappear after being countered, there is no instances where ki waves turn into solid volcanic.
See how it looks the same as the cooled down magma that vegeta countered?
See how it looks the same as the cooled down magma that vegeta countered?

There is your evidence. Moro DID got hurt/burnt by his own magma/lava based attack. An attack that is not even planet level as all of the geothermal energy comes from the planet Itself, not from Moro.

No Caption Provided

Now you have to prove that the "energy" attack is not made out of lava/magma... with evidence of course, scans will do just fine... Only your Word is not enough though. 🙂

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kingxix

@purpledeadragon: I think I already have debunked you on that.

And do you think some magma is stronger than the ki blast from a character who can obliterate planets easily and characters tanking such attack without getting turned to dust!??

And where was it ever stated that it is magma when it has been consistently addressed as energy. If it was magma then at least one of the characters would have said that it is magma but no not a single character had said anything like that.

The burden of proof lies on your shoulder as you have failed to show how that can that be magma when it probably is the visual representation of the attack.

And this is the explanation of his ability;

" Planet Life Energy Manipulation - Thanks to his magic, Moro is able to manipulate the life energy of the planet he is on for offensive and defense usage, such usage appears as a flaming pillar. He is capable of doing this until the planet he is utilizing runs out of energy."

Nothing like the term magma is used anywhere in the series

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@kingxix: No evidence to backup any of your claims? Got it. Listen mate, I do not believe the magma tentacles/geyser are more powerful than a Big Bang attack or a final flash attack, but you can't deny the evidence presented in the manga, Moro's planet energy attacks are lava/magma and not ki, as ki based attacks don't turn into solid magma rock. And you also can't claim Moro powers up the attack himself to multi verse levels of power because he says it himself in the manga. He uses the planet's own (Geothermal) energy, not his own power, that is why he was spamming it and saying he wouldn't get tired from that as Vegeta was hoping for.

Now, I'm not saying you could kill a full Power Moro with lava, but the Moro that got burnt by his own attack was weakened after getting his ass handed to him by MUI Goku. If they are low on ki they get vulnerable, it has been stated many times in the series. I hope you bring scans or other kind of evidence to prove Moro's attack was not lava, but I doubt you will find any and I wont even bother to reply to you if that is the case. I have a busy day tomorrow and I will go to bed soon.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Kingxix

@purpledeadragon: I practically debunked you but your are too hard headed to even accept that you have lost already.

"Planet Life Energy Manipulation - Thanks to his magic, Moro is able to manipulate the life energy of the planet he is on for offensive and defense usage, such usage appears as a flaming pillar. He is capable of doing this until the planet he is utilizing runs out of energy."

This is the explanation for his energy manipulation. Nowhere it ever says that he uses lava or magma.

At this point you have been debunked by multiple people on this thread and you are just being hard headed .

And this is how the energy looks in coloured version.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/8/80/Drain_Life_Moro.png/revision/latest?cb=20201001161522

And it had been stated multiple times that it is the life energy of the planet which is also called genki which is blue in colour. And moro was basically using this energy.

See you got debunked again

CrazyComicReade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I apologise I come of hostile some how although you must remember you have been rather hostile yourself when you made funny of me about saying Moro can use genjutsu or mind hax. I feel like there should be mutual trust ber=tween people who are experts of there own verses.

listen man, I actually have better things to do than debate in this thread with everyone, I already decided to debate one person. Now, let me give you a short and final reply for your "counters".

It sounds like your not even trying to understand me, in a battel you take what has been consistently shown as you have already stated this is an in character battle and we both know if we had to a tally Satan copies abilities while in the middle of a fight and typically after a skill has been thrown.

666Sata copied Daewi's abilities, you can't just deny that he did because he didn't used all of the abilities. He didn't copied Mori's speed and power modes because that is not an ability, that is something from his Dragon Armor. Dean had the same modes when he used the Armor against Mori. Besides, in the latest chapter 666Satan displayed the ability to steal the enemy's weapons, he even stole Mori's Yeoui and he wasn't even in that fight. Next, 666Satan copied Han's move a couple seconds after their first clash, I can post every scan if needed but I already linked the chapter Itself. Now you would need to provide evidence of Moro completly draining Someone as strong as him within seconds after the fight starts. Someone Who has his own source of power right next to him.

You are referring to how in chapter 279 he was fighting Satan but only he copied Mori's technique by reading Daewi Han's mind in 282 three chapters later. Furthermore I can even mention he only ever copied the planet toss after seeing it as well as all of Maireya's abilities what Im getting at is there are more showings of satan copying an attack after it is launched.

Now, I already provided scans of 666Satan copying everyone of Maitreya's Special abilities. Dropping giant elemental crosses is not Martial arts, spikes that come out of the enemy's body is not Martial arts, growing explosive mini Buddhas out of the enemy's arm is not a Martial art skill. All of that is evidence that 666Satan can copy Special skills, Moro's magic is just energy manipulación and draining, something the gods from God of highschool have been doing since forever, that is why they live so many years and have such great power. That is why Mubong was pissed off at them, because they have been draining the lives of humans for thousands and thousands of years.

That is true but it turns out magic in dragon ball isn't mystic like it is supposed to be magic is just ki, this is clearly evident when Goku remarks Moro's chi the moment Moro wished for his magic to get to full strength, it would seem magic is a type of variation of ki the same as with genki, evil ki, ki, god ki, energy of destruction, evil godly ki, so whilst this is skill is called magic it isn't magic in nature since it wouldn't explain how Goku would be able to sense him in the first place if it was magic and it wouldn't explain why he could sense the increase in magic power as chi.

No Caption Provided

So Ki manipulation isn't something Moro can control since the magic is a type of ki or goku wouldn't be able to sense it. I also don't recall any magic user even going back to bobbidi and bibbidi using mana and if we look at the verse in its entirety people like demigra use ki for there magic same can be said about Towa and Mira.

And finally, It looks like you Haven't read the last Chapters of God of highschool. Odin explained how 666Satan doesn't see reality as them. It is explained he doesn't see faces or People, all he sees is power. It has been shown how he sees the People's power. Illusions wont really work and Moro's illusion didn't trapped the Kai, he never tried to Break out for you to say he was trapped.

You spoiled it for me but I guess it will be worth it, furthermore even if all he sees is power then by defualt Moro should be invisible, moro can hide his ki like any other being in db going back to Z, keep in mind like I said Goku can sense chi from Moro and vegeta remarks moro's magic has increased while using ki sensory only further proving magic is a variation of ki and like I said Towa, Mira and Demigra confirm they use ki to cast magic spells. So Moro who like any other person hides his true power would be invisible to satan and even if you say he has eyes he could get oneshotted via illusion further down. Mind hax is the biggest issue Great Lord of Lords was trapped and only released he was in his own memories when Moro released him Satan has no counter even if we did make magic something he can copy since telepathy is solidly ki based and even Goku has it but hasn't developed it enough.

So the biggest issue Satan has even if we made magic be something satan can control and we shouldn't, the issue is that Moro can always intercept Satan's mind reading and proceed to force him back into his own mind for as long as he wants and find out whatever he wants and can oneshot absorb satan's abilities by grabbing his neck while he is stuck.

Like I said Mind hax give Moro the victory.

CrazyComicReade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@purpledeadragon: I practically debunked you but your are too hard headed to even accept that you have lost already.

"Planet Life Energy Manipulation - Thanks to his magic, Moro is able to manipulate the life energy of the planet he is on for offensive and defense usage, such usage appears as a flaming pillar. He is capable of doing this until the planet he is utilizing runs out of energy."

This is the explanation for his energy manipulation. Nowhere it ever says that he uses lava or magma.

At this point you have been debunked by multiple people on this thread and you are just being hard headed .

No he has a point I think what he was getting at was that Moro can control lava but its not just lava he can also wield pure ki, we as dragon ball fans can't pretend that vegeta didn't hit something resembling magma and it even froze in position BUT that doesn't change the fact he can control a planet's pure ki.

Regardless Satan loses for the reason in the previous post Kingxix I'd recommend you take a look since I didn't tag you in that one.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazycomicreade: I still think it isn't lava because super saiyan god vegeta having a hard time against some lava is ridiculous don't you think

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazycomicreade: Ok, I see you were able to understand that post about lava. I will reply to your arguments then. You will have my counters by tomorrow morning, as I'm on my phone now and I gotta sleep soon.

CrazyComicReade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: It could have been easily ki enhanced like Trunks sword or Goku's finger, the planets ki became an extension of Moro so there's no reason he can't add his own ki to the attack.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Kingxix

@crazycomicreade: I find it impossible as Moro clearly states that he is only using the planet's energy as he was low on ki. So no way is he using his ki to amplify the attack when he himself is running on empty tank.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Lordragoon

@purpledeadragon: It form of energy that has some heat base properties, but it not lava. Lava is made by melted rock not energy.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moro Drain GG.

CrazyComicReade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By CrazyComicReade

@kingxix said:

@crazycomicreade: I find it impossible as Moro clearly states that he is only using the planet's energy as he was low on ki. So no way is he using his ki to amplify the attack when he himself is running on empty tank.

I see where you are coming from I'll agree to disagree since moro uses genjutsu GG

benoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just when i thought the Midora one was insane but holysht Moro beating 666Satan in equal stats to!

Comicvine Moro is hands down the most hax character of all time "sarcasm noises"

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benoma: Your sarcasm is not needed and useless too.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@lordragoon said:

@purpledeadragon: It form of energy that has some heat base properties, but it not lava. Lava is made by melted rock not energy.

That looks like melted rock to me...
That looks like melted rock to me...
Yeah, it looks just the same as cold lava. look at the lava pattern lines on the lava, it is present in the first picture as well.
Yeah, it looks just the same as cold lava. look at the lava pattern lines on the lava, it is present in the first picture as well.
Look, pay attention to the attack's color
Look, pay attention to the attack's color
Now look at how the lava froze in place and changed color to a darker tone after vegeta countered the attack
Now look at how the lava froze in place and changed color to a darker tone after vegeta countered the attack

You can deny it all you want, but the panels above prove it is not a ki based attack but an attack where Moro controls lava from under the earth. You can't even counter my arguments as there isn't another instance in the entire Dragon ball manga where a ki attack just gets frozen in place and turn into a dark volcanic rock.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

Ok. here we go. My last reply to you as I gotta write a paper for tomorrow and it will take me a while.

@crazycomicreade said:

You are referring to how in chapter 279 he was fighting Satan but only he copied Mori's technique by reading Daewi Han's mind in 282 three chapters later.

Again, Han and 666Satan did start their battle at the end of chapter 279 . But the next chapter didn't follow the battle as we are shown what happened 1 hour before that. At the end of chapter 281 we finally see Han and 666Satan clashing and fighting. And finally, in chapter 282 we see a recap of the initial clash just before 666Satan starts using Han's moves. Check the panels from yourself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That is how long it took 666Satan to start using his mind read ability. It didn't took him 3 entire chapters or something, I already explained to you that they were about to fight at the end of chapter 279and how the author used 2 chapters to explain what happened 1 hour before the clash before showing us at last the initial clash and how in the next chapter had a recap of the start of the fight.

No Caption Provided

Furthermore I can even mention he only ever copied the planet toss after seeing it as well as all of Maireya's abilities what Im getting at is there are more showings of satan copying an attack after it is launched.

Yeah? and how many showing of Moro draining his opponent in a few seconds AFTER the batlle starts are there? there must be a lot for you to claim that will be his first move at the start of a one vs one battle. I posted scans of 666Satan reading Han's mind within seconds after the battle started. Now you just need to post scans of Moro COMPLETELY draining an opponent as powerful as him in less time after the battle starts, if you can't I will just say there are more showings of his slowly draining someone that he is fighting him one on one.

That is true but it turns out magic in dragon ball isn't mystic like it is supposed to be magic is just ki, this is clearly evident when Goku remarks Moro's chi the moment Moro wished for his magic to get to full strength, it would seem magic is a type of variation of ki the same as with genki, evil ki, ki, god ki, energy of destruction, evil godly ki, so whilst this is skill is called magic it isn't magic in nature since it wouldn't explain how Goku would be able to sense him in the first place if it was magic and it wouldn't explain why he could sense the increase in magic power as chi.

Do you know that the power used by The Gods from GoH is also life energy/Genki, right? The King was going to use life energy from the tournament to transform Jin Taejin into a God. So... the God's power come from life energy...just like Moro's.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazycomicreade: Lastly, I need you to show me Moro's illusion working on someone that sees things COMPLETLY differently from a normal person. What good are fake images when he only sees the power of a person? Moro's illusions are good but they are still images, they do not have real power for 666Satan to notice.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: But Super saiyan Blue Goku and Broly dipped inside lava during their fight, why would lava hurt someone far stronger than them?