Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

Moro is pretty much the platinum XXL 5.0 version of Satan.

Remove all their abilities and Moro crushes him in a H2H fight, IQ test etc.

I thought xeno goku vs shaka was a Missmatch but this one is even a bigger one.

GG

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Satan. He can copy techniques with a glance and even if stats are equalized he still has his clones.

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

@garouhm: he can't read his mind and Moro would just absorb via passive ability the clones or even copy the ability.

Clones in general are overrated esp when it's against a guy like Moro.

Also, I just lold at your answer (who can beat my team). The two guys you mentioned would get chrused by my team (Moro and Midora)

Pretty much the only chance he has is via multiplier but Moro could just go in stealth.

This thread is an IQ test, lmfao.

bgninjaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan can’t win. He has no defense against Moro passively draining his life/energy. Also Moro can read minds he’ll know every single thing Satan does before he does it

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I legit don't know anything about Moro, but i remember people saying that he need to grab your neck to copy your powers, if thats true. Satan is better, he can copy via mind-reading and simple glance.

He can copy biologic only abilities like Gravity manip, that need the "eye of the sage."

He is probably a better H2H, but i don't know. If Moro has regeneration, it doesn't matter. Satan wings negates that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The damage that he did to Maitreya, Maitreya was unable to regen from that.

Maitreya regen:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was unable to regen his finger and his arm until he got Satan wings.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Satan also has bypass resistance attacks via Mandela.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
as seen later, it didn't damage yeoui, it just
as seen later, it didn't damage yeoui, it just "passed" through.

And other attacks:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^^You see that all of them was made by Maitreya, but Satan copied all of this in their combat, and even used it, but i when he do it we got a worst point of view of the scene imo.

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo said:

Satan can’t win. He has no defense against Moro passively draining his life/energy. Also Moro can read minds he’ll know every single thing Satan does before he does it

Satan can also copy moves by mind reading. he can also read your mind.

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Firstmanofsteel you are the most objective and knowlegdbal debater when it comes to comics and animes (check my DBH Zeno thread pls I need a sonic expert)

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does this guy have a respect thread or something

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Eredin12  Online

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Satan dumpsters Moro, he's massively better in every conceivable way when it comes to a stats equalized match.

bgninjaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Fight starts on the sun

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

@ragegod: you should ask firstmanofsteel cuz he's the most objective guy when it comes to this but his two most important abilities are:

If he can read your mind he can copy your abilities or if he seem them and understands them (just like Goku, or when Buu copied abilities in an instant) but they are not better like the original technique.

Some say the abilities he copied are superior, but thats not true (from all the abilities he copied maybe 1 or 2 were superior to the original).

I'm still reading the Moro arch (prime Moro) but from what I've heard Moro and Midora have better copy techniques because they have full control of that ability. They gain the full power and not just the move.

The clones are just overrated which makes it even easier for Moros passive draining ability and copy copy.

But you should ask firstmanofsteel cuz he legit is one of the best guys here.

bgninjaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

@bgninjaq: yeah the guy who thinks DBS Gohan would lose to Toriko and Toriko would lose vs Jin (XDDDD)

He isn't the best when it comes to goh vs DB... Hell even Hittheassasin is better.

@Firstmanofsteel is the best <3

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moro stills one shots.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Passive drain no diffs

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gaoron

Satan doesn't need physical contact to copy abilities but that's where his advantages end. Drain is still an insta win, better mind and memory reading would help aswell, teleportation and illusions are not needed cherry on top. And then of course is just Moro being smarter and a more cunning fighter.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GarouHM

@animeisniche_ok said:

@garouhm: he can't read his mind and Moro would just absorb via passive ability the clones or even copy the ability.

Clones in general are overrated esp when it's against a guy like Moro.

Also, I just lold at your answer (who can beat my team). The two guys you mentioned would get chrused by my team (Moro and Midora)

Pretty much the only chance he has is via multiplier but Moro could just go in stealth.

This thread is an IQ test, lmfao.

Umm... I don't read DB but I thought I could give an answer if stats are equalized. I don't really get it I guess but well you can nevermind the answer if he has a counter for Satan's abilities and martial arts.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

666Satan needs to copy Moro's drain ability right at the start or the battle if he hopes to win... But interestingly, if the fight is in the sun 666Satan will have light and heat powering him up all the time. The only thing I'm sure of is that their stats will increase the longer the fight lasts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f871b4e9acb7
deactivated-5f871b4e9acb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Satan can't copy genetic or ki based attacks. Satan is indeed adept at copying mystic attacks, but ki is life energy so if for whatever reason he tries to copy an advanced ki technique it won't work since even Satan himself has ki=lifeforce which he has never used or controlled for that matter. Satan has only ever copied mystic techniques like divine abilites of the gods which isn't ki based but rather an ability that relies upon something completely different entirely, an easy example is the mind of the sage which is mystic and not genetic since no clone of ohkwang could inherit the mystic power that is the mind of the sage and before you go ahead and mention Dante that was due to mind/soul transferal. So it's completely mystic based abilites he can copy and event that has limits since he can't copy the supreme God's form nor has he shown the ability to copy any of Mori Jin's modes like speed mode, just abilities. Long story short he can't copy ki cause he already has it and lacks any control reading minds won't help since ki control is an extension of ones body like a playstation controller your not actively thinking about what your doing, he can copy however Moro's magic but Moro will most likely drain him before he even uses magic and he can just eat the suns genki (natural ki) too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f871b4e9acb7
deactivated-5f871b4e9acb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_random_user: He didn't copy biological traits, the wisdom of sage which gives those cool looking eyes is mystic in nature none of the clones of okhwang could obtain it through DNA despite being perfect clones, Satan can only copy mystic abilities so he can't copy ki since ki isn't magic, ki is lifeforce something he already has, but hasn't learnt to control offensively, so he can't copy it for the same reason if ben 10 turned into a saiyan he still wouldnt be able to fly, ki control is taught and once learned its an extension of one body which can be used without thinking like firing a ki blast.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@deactivated-5f871b4e9acb7: Then the same could be said for Moro, has he copied mystic abilities and not ki related abilities? Goku as a kid learned the kamehame ha just by looking and you think 666Satan would not be able to do the same? He easily read Daewi's mind and copied his wave of the Azure Dragon and then Mori's kick of the blue Dragon (Yes, he Copied Mori's move from Daewi's mind) Anyway, if Moro's magic is mystic then 666Satan will be able to copy his energy drain ability as well.

I know he can't copy the genetic traits that grant certain abilities but he can just copy the abilities themselves. Let me give you this evidence. In the Manhwa and in the journey to the west novel, the Monkey king creates clones with his magical hair/fur. When his clones die all that is left is a strand of hair. It is stated that the Ape that fought Jin Taejin was just a clone made with his fur. Now, 666Satan copied his cloning ability, but he doesn't make them with magical monkey fur, his clones are more like dividing cells. That is what you asked, 666Satan copies the abilities themselves but not the methods or requirements.

This is how his clones show up
This is how his clones show up
That strand of hair is all that was left of Mori' clone.
That strand of hair is all that was left of Mori' clone.
No Caption Provided
And that is how 666Satan makes his clones, as you can see, he copies the effect, not the cause.
And that is how 666Satan makes his clones, as you can see, he copies the effect, not the cause.
Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@purpledeadragon: Sorry that deactivated account was mine old friend. That maybe true be but there is a unique and profound difference Goku had received training prior on how to control his Ki, sure the Kamehameha was his first time using it offensively not including ki strengthening but you get the idea. Satan hasn't received any ki training and he still has Ki so it's unclear on as to what might occur if he tried to copy it. And like I said there are things Satan can't copy like Speed and strength modes of Mori.

The major issue here is Moro can absorb and control Ki and genki

Genki is natural Ki which Goku absorbs from planets, stars, living things etc to use his spirit bomb, and OP placed Moro right next to the biggest power source, and we all know Moro drains faster then Satan can absorb light with his tiny wings. He can also use the Genki as a concentrated weapon capable of harming SSB tiers regardless of stats like when he arrived on namek.

So the biggest issues are draining Satan, draining the sun and using the sun like a weapon.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@firstmanofsteei: Does Moro has draining feats on this scale?

No Caption Provided

And I disagree with the whole "666Satan couln't copy the move because he needs to understand and train the ki control" He copied Jin's and Daewi's martial art moves before they even use them, that means that he didn't need years of training to understand how those moves work or how such kicks and punches could create Dragon shaped shockwaves.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firstmanofsteei: Oh, and Moro's planet based attacks wouldn't really affect 666Satan at all, I doubt Magma geysers will do something to someone that thinks the Sun is similar to his home.

No Caption Provided

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: I mean comparing bodily movements that generate shockwaves to ki is hardly an argument my friend. To put Moro's draining into perspective in his first appearance while weak and frail looking like an old goat drained two SSB to the point of near death in minutes. Satan would die in milliseconds, the sun would get eaten, and even before that he can use it like a weapon. So to reiterate ki isn't magic nor is it mystic like the borrowed power since borrowed powers in GoH come from the Gods who don't use ki for there abilities so there is no reason why satan wouldn't be able to copy martial arts or the godly techniques of the Gods in GoH, but its not transferrable to dragon ball, since no ability satan has ever copied was ki based.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I actually doubt Moro would survive in the Sun...

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Drains planets and every single life on it in seconds so yeah

Did you miss 666Satan draining all of the Sun's corona in seconds? draining a planet's energy in seconds doesn't really match that at all...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

dude thats genki, remember I was talking about how he can control genki of planets and ki of people thats what I was talking about

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@firstmanofsteei: Ok. Let's agree to disagree then. In the end 666Satan could still copy Moro's magical abilities (including his energy draining) and Moro wouldn't be able to copy 666Satan's mystical abilities as Moro doesn't have the feats of copying such abilities, Just ki based attacks. 🙂

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: lmfao come on. I thought you lifting comments back then were just a joke, but this is just absurd Xd

Old Moro absorbed the power of two beings (in a short time) who could destroy the sun with just 1 finger.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon said:
No Caption Provided

dude thats genki, remember I was talking about how he can control genki of planets and ki of people thats what I was talking about

No Caption Provided

Nope dude, that geyser came from the lava. It is still a geothermic based attack.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: That is indeed true but Satan would have no way of sensing his ki depleting Goku and Vegeta didn't realise until they were on there deathbeds. If they had prior knowledge on each other powers it wouldve been fairer, but what happens in reality with no prep is Satan dies extremely fast without knowing why and the sun ceases to exist. That's what will happen unfortunately.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@purpledeadragon: Dude please trust me next time I'm no liar, it's not geothermic

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's merely that the planets genki comes from underground in earths case causing lava to rise

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@firstmanofsteei: 666Satan would know. He can read Moro's mind and realise what his draining magic is and copying it. The stats are Equal and the skills that 666Satan copy are never inferior to the original, so Moro wouldn't be able to drain him fast enough, the fight is in the sun so 666Satan wouldn't be without energy that quickly anyway. Now, if you think Moro would start the fight by absorbing the Sun at the start remember this battle is in Character so you would need to provide examples of Moro doing something similar in the manga. (draining a sun or planet completly the momentna battle with Someone starts) 😊

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: No it isn't. That is the genki. The land scape turned into lava because the energy burst out of the land .

And even a weaker version of goku has no problem having dipped in lava.

So stop your hilarious low ball.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Dude please trust me next time I'm no liar, it's not geothermic

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's merely that the planets energy comes from underground

It is still a heat based attack man. and it is not even the full power of the planet. The attack literally comes from the planet's hot inner layers. geothermal energy is still energy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@kingxix said:

@purpledeadragon: No it isn't. That is the genki. The land scape turned into lava because the energy burst out of the land .

So, the Earth's energy (Not all of it though or the planet would have died) is enough to burn/hurt a (according to some people here) multi universal character... got it. And you call me a low baller.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Dude like I said he drained the planet namek in his first appearance. In a flashback he was draining several planets. Moro has stated all the Gods creations are his to devour. He's been absorbing things for hundreds if years. Absorbing is his shtick and uses it all the time. When the battle begins he won't begin by reading Moro's mind either and by that time it will be too late once again he drained two post ToP SSB in minutes, draining Satan would take seconds and so would draining the sun. Moro in character isn't the type to instigate either he waits for the prey to come to him. Satan tends to copy abilites as he sees them only ever reading the mind to copy abilities once the ability has been shown, in fact since you mentioned in character its well known satan only copies attacks after he sees them or reads the mind to martial arts after he sees it, planet toss, clones, supreme gods abilities, acupuncture technique need I say more. In character Satan will die.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firstmanofsteei: I'm feeding my dogs now but what you said is false. There are varios instances where 666Satan used moves that he had never seen before said moves were used. He even used Mori's moves by reading Han's mind before Mori even arrived to the Earth. I will provide said evidence once I finish here so in the Meantime please post scans of Moro, starting with draining a sun or a planet the moment he starts a one on one battle with an enemy. Not before, not after, Just when the battle starts.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

So, the Earth's energy (Not all of it though or the planet would have died) is enough to burn/hurt a (according to some people here) multi universal character... got it.

You don't know about about dB from your comments .

Loading Video...

This is early series goku from DBZ even before he got SSJ form and he isn't even affected by being closer to the sun at all.

No Caption Provided

And this is goku and broly casually dipping in the magma inside the earth.

And this goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DBZ goku.

And Moro is far above UI omen goku who is>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSB goku

And the energy is different from magma as it is pure genki. Dont mix up genki with magma.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By El_directo_

@a_random_user: Bro, pls how do u spoiler tag scans? I never seem to get it right for the life of me lol

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

So, the Earth's energy (Not all of it though or the planet would have died) is enough to burn/hurt a (according to some people here) multi universal character... got it. And you call me a low baller.

My friends like kingxix said it is energy from the earth. And like kingxix said Goku has already dipped in lava in dragon ball super broly no ki shields either and they were perfectly fine, I can even mention that even first form frieza tanked a planet exploding in him which would be far hotter then lava, or I can mention any ki blasts since it vaporises its target its subtle but ki still passes on kinetic energy meaning things are heated by it.

So once again that was the earth's energy that Moro hit himself with, furthermore it was genki, natural ki which has a bad effect on evildoers so there ki natures clashed, people forget but there is such thing as evil ki. Furthermore it was a magic attack so it's unclear if magic may have done something to make it more potent and it's also unknown if he added his own ki to the attack. All that needs to be known is DC=/=AP and that attack is enough to harm SSBE and UI.

Regardless Moro will drain Satan dry