666: Satan (GoH) runs a god tier gauntlet (read OP)

• 123 results
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@just_banter

In regards to the Yeoui feat, the author made some timing mistakes in the scan. It was a type of 'the same thing happens at the end of last chapter' things to keep up the pace. Jin was referring to the gourd being cracked, because he just tried to seal Satan with it and failed. The image next to him in yours is of him using the gourd as well.

It still had cracks though when it was broken. Either way I wouldn't say punching through it would be a planet busting feat.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@josephgomes619:

I am talking about range, since you asked for it. Even the sun's corona is a million degree celsius in temperature. Acacia didn't survive a real supernova anyway, so surviving whatever Don Slime created isn't as impressive as you are making it out to be (got ya). Derous laser didn't go to another solar system, that was an asteroid belt. Ruyi Jingu is incredibly dense, breaking even a damaged Ruyi Jingu is a good feat. There's also punching Mo-Ri to the sun, that shows Satan's striking strength. The biggest striking feat in Toriko is Don Slime busting the moon, almost all other busting 'feats' happened off panel. Mo-Ri pierced moon in his first attempt of extending Ruyi Jingu.

I know. I'm just saying his range is certainly not as impressive as Acacia. The heat of the sun's corona isn't going to do anything Acacia. The supernova was artificial but it was just as powerful. And Acacia tanked heat greater than a supernova when he came into contact with Mother snake's acid. I didn't say it went to another solar system, I said it left the solar system they were in. Which is still MFTL.

Not necessarily though. Steel is more dense than the sun(like around 8 times more). Yet wouldn't say punching through a pillar of steel more impressive then destroying a star with a punch. And I would argue destroying a moon with punch is more impressive than punching someone to the sun.

Toriko is instructer level in Enbu . Enbu at its very definition gives you enough energy to shatter planet sized continents. The example shows the monkey bsuting area 7 whihc is even large than the entire earth continent.

This at the very least puts his punch at a planetary range. But Toriko can use it with mugen kugi punch

No Caption Provided

Which is basically an infinte series of punches. Here is an example of it's use. It continuously hits the opponent until his no longer.

Goku can't fight in space, he was fighting in stratosphere. Vegeta died soon after planet namek was destroyed and Beerus said Frieza was alive because Frieza could survive in space (this was also explained in Namek saga btw). Anyway, Toriko team can't fight in outer space because there's no atmosphere, just as airplanes can't fly in outer space and rockets/spacecrafts rely on inertia and gravity of other celestial bodies to propel. Satan can use his range to shoot the energy beam from far, destroying the Toriko planet and killing most of the Toriko team. Or he could toss the entire Toriko planet into the sun where Toriko team will get fried forever. Only Acacia could survive but he too will succumb eventually. Nobody in Toriko team can counter the planet toss

Stratosphere is still in space lol. I know the whole saiyans cant survive in space stuff. But that wasn't my point. I see no reason why the team shouldn't be able to fight in space. Atleast for the sake of the battle since the battlefield itself is in outerspace. A planet tossed can get busted. We have seen Acacia use blasts that are even larger than than the Toriko planet. Satan doesn't have a straight up plaent busting feat himself either. His best stircking feat is punching someone to the sun which is is not really Planetary level at all. While the shockwaves of the punches between toriko characters are even large than the planets continents.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By josephgomes619

@emperorthanos: Satan breaking Ruyi Jingu is still a better striking feat than anything in Toriko bar Don Slime's moonbusting. Acacia, Midora, 8 kings etc don't have a single planet busting feat themselves. Jin Mo Ri tanked explosion of Sage Realm in base while half dead, Satan was beating him to pulp and forced him to activate limiter removal. And no, I honestly don't see anybody in Toriko destroying Jupiter, since they failed to destroy Toriko planet in like 100 attempts. Those large hands of Acacia really didn't do much, did they? That's why I said, Toriko team don't have any solid feats, all statements.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Problems I have with the copying shadow clone is:

• The technique requires Chakra.
  • He already has cloning method that is far superior to Naruto's.
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#106 higherpower  Moderator
ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: don't know GOH

I have limited knowledge on this too.

However, did Satan ever resist getting erased from existence? Or BFRed? Because if not, he gets defeated despite his incalculable stats.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos: Satan breaking Ruyi Jingu is still a better striking feat than anything in Toriko bar Don Slime's moonbusting. Acacia, Midora, 8 kings etc don't have a single planet busting feat themselves. Jin Mo Ri tanked explosion of Sage Realm in base while half dead, Satan was beating him to pulp and forced him to activate limiter removal. And no, I honestly don't see anybody in Toriko destroying Jupiter, since they failed to destroy Toriko planet in like 100 attempts. Those large hands of Acacia really didn't do much, did they? That's why I said, Toriko team don't have any solid feats, all statements.

I can understand your sentiment on the lack of actually feats. Toriko is full of grand scale attacks and shockwaves with no actual destruction as a result of them. But I do think that it is heavily implied that those attacks are meant to be that strong.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 higherpower  Moderator

@josephgomes619 said:

I can understand your sentiment on the lack of actually feats. Toriko is full of grand scale attacks and shockwaves with no actual destruction as a result of them. But I do think that it is heavily implied that those attacks are meant to be that strong.

Breaking Ruyi Jingu isn't planet level? How come? I was under the impression that when Satan amped himself to 52x he was at planet level striking, which is above moon busting from Don Slime

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 higherpower  Moderator

@mr_ingenuity what lvl do you think breaking RJB is in terms of striking power

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@god_vulcan: there is a difference between punching a hole though a portion of it and completely shattering it. If Satan had done the latter than yeah he would have planetary sticking but he only did the former

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@god_vulcan: Yeoui has shown it can bust a planet with ease if not for the seven floors of unknown material. So Satan has to be striking with multi planet busting force to even hurt Mori & having used limit remover x52 that level of force would put him on par with The First Crown Prince cutting Sage Realm. Sage realm is a large planet mind you.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:

@god_vulcan: there is a difference between punching a hole though a portion of it and completely shattering it. If Satan had done the latter than yeah he would have planetary sticking but he only did the former

I think he could have shattered it easily if he wanted to. Like if he broke it with a punch then punching it a second time he could reduce it nothing you know what I mean? Either way RIP to ruyi jingu that was my favorite weapon

@mr_ingenuity said:

@god_vulcan: Yeoui has shown it can bust a planet with ease if not for the seven floors of unknown material. So Satan has to be striking with multi planet busting force to even hurt Mori & having used limit remover x52 that level of force would put him on par with The First Crown Prince cutting Sage Realm. Sage realm is a large planet mind you.

Sage realm is far larger than all the planets in our solar system combined if we scale from the size of RJB's full extension, I agree. The fact that FCP's slash went through Jin (a being with multi planet level durability) and proceeded to nearly cut the planet in half while the staff was in the middle means that Ruji Jingu has multi planet level durability as a weapon. Not to mention it's heavier with more mass than Mars

Satan breaking it in two is a better than any striking feat in Toriko, making him multi-planetary at 52x his base power, so at 250,000 his striking power should be star level IMO.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@god_vulcan: Stopped reading Toriko after a hundred or so chapters in.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@god_vulcan:

I think he could have shattered it easily if he wanted to. Like if he broke it with a punch then punching it a second time he could reduce it nothing you know what I mean? Either way RIP to ruyi jingu that was my favorite weapon

It would be guess work on whether he could shatter it or not. i still don't consider it planetary. Btw I'm not saying Satan isn't planetary in striking. I'm just saying that specific feat isn't

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By josephgomes619

@emperorthanos: Now that I remember Satan blitzing Mo-Ri to the Sun is a combat feat, Satan kicked Mo-Ri before Mo-Ri could react while travelling to the Sun. I am sure Toriko doesn't have any combat speed on this level

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 higherpower  Moderator

bump

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By universeichigo1
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@universeichigo1 said:

@god_vulcan: @mr_ingenuity: @emperorthanos: can someone tell me the hax this guy has to be compared to all this characters

What do you mean? He can copy any and all types of powers and the hax increases exponentially with each and every round he progresses.

Basically every broken ability from the round he clears follows him to the next round, where do you think he stops?

universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: he clears them all due to his hax and he basically can't die but can't yhwach collect all the powers he copied from the sternritters since he gave it as part of his soul or does his power only carry the good side of thier power and not the side effect of soul absorbing

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: yeah but since he has lost all the sternritters powers is there any other power how has at that stage that makes him immortal to the stage he can come back from nothing and intangibility

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: because yhwach collects them back or does he not copy the powers along with the side effect of he becomes a quincy

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An argument can be made for him stopping at the Toriko team. He definitely can't get past Jin and the rest though.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

With the hax he gets, his superior stats and the ability to copy the enemies abilites he gets through round 4 and copies Toriko Team hax. With those and his stats I don't see anyone beating him

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still stops at four.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was... was someone arguing that Toriko characters aren't planet busters? Is that what I'm reading?

No Caption Provided

yIkEs

Anyways, Either stops at 4 or 5. I could see him getting put down by all the hax and whatnot in Toriko, but with assistance from previously copied abilities, I could see him beating them. He's not beating all those guys and Jin though.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 4, and isn't passing 5.